From Ring to Reception Reviews

8 | Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

8 Reviews for From Ring to Reception

Brittany · Married on 09/27/2015

Chelsea was my SANITY!! She was so easy to work with on the days leading up to the wedding and such a rockstar the day! I was reluctant to hire a wedding planner, however, after one meeting with Chelsea, she had me sold. I didn't know anything about weddings and she spelled everything out for me. Chelsea is amazing, I definitely recommend her to anyone & everyone!

Sent on 10/10/2015

Kari · Married on 06/25/2011

Chelsea was amazing! There is no telling what direction the day would have traveled without her there. Not only does she do everything and coordinate day-of tasks extremely well, but she is so warm and caring, and you can really see her 100% effort that she puts into your day. We were so blessed to have her apart of our day! Chelsea, you are wonderful. Thank you for everything you did to make our wedding day even more special!

Sent on 07/12/2011
  • Rochelle

Rochelle · Married on 11/13/2010

I can’t say enough good things about our wedding planner, Chelsea Boyd. She was actually given to me as a gift, from my Maid of Honor, for the six weeks leading up to our Big Day. Her professionalism, warmth, depth of expertise, and overall spirit of excellence, made her a big hit, not only with me, but with the Mother of the Bride, and all of our vendors as well. She has incredible people skills, and beautiful verbal and written communication skills as well. In fact, the director of our reception venue liked Chelsea so much that she's now on their list of preferred planners. My only regret is that I didn't work with Ms. Boyd the entire year leading up to our Wedding Day. She's phenomenal.

Sent on 11/16/2011

Victoria · Married on 09/04/2010

Chelsea was amazing! She made our wedding day perfect!! Everything came out great, exactly what we wanted. There were no issues and we couldn't have been happier. Her work ethic is amazing. She knows how to please the bride and groom and if you are looking for someone to take the pressure off and make your day perfect, Chelsea is your girl!! She never made me feel like I annoyed her with my back and forth emails... she is there to help and answer all your questions. I can't say it enough. Our wedding day had no issues and I believe Chelsea had a lot to do with that!!

Sent on 09/19/2010

Kimberly · Married on 07/11/2010

Working with Chelsea Boyd was a great experience for all of us. She is very easy to work with. Chelsea understood the stresses and concerns a bride and family members have when planning a wedding. She made us all feel very calm. Chelsea is amazingly organized. Her correspondence with me and the bride was immediate. We would call to ask her a question, we had a call or an email back from her within a couple of hours. She really keeps all involved in the loop. Her creativity and suggestions were suggestions I would have never thought of. I would absolutely use Chelsea from Ring to Reception for all of my future wedding planning. One son down, two to go!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/07/2010

lyssa · Married on 07/11/2010

Chelsea was absolutely amazing as a wedding planner. I could not have asked for someone who was more professional and organized. She was also a great resource for tips and ideas. I was so impressed with her work and she made me feel very calm and comfortable throughout the whole process, especially the hours before the wedding day. Chelsea always responded to emails in a very timely manner and was very thorough in her work. I would highly reccomend her!

Sent on 09/15/2010

stephen · Married on 08/13/2010

Originally i thought we were simply booking our wedding site -and that was all that was included, the site. My wife and i thought this was great value. We were surpprised to find out that it also included a wedding coordinating also. Everything went better than expected

Sent on 09/09/2010

Kristin · Married on 07/10/2010

Rancho Capistrano was an amazing venue and Chelsea's service to us was very professional, flexible and she was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 09/10/2010