Frisco Limousine Reviews

7 | Frisco, TX

7 Reviews for Frisco Limousine

Ronin · Married on 12/27/2018

Great, responsible drivers and the manager is all busissiness

Sent on 07/05/2018

abdulrahman · Married on 06/01/2018

best customer service was a very nice limo fit for my special night
    good driver everything was on time
    the show up on time fory wedding at the venue at waterstone
    i just loved it

Sent on 06/12/2018

Michael · Married on 04/07/2018

We used Frisco limousine at the venue at water stone in Celina. We had a lexury 6 passenger limo for our friend wedding transfer to the airport, they show up on time after the wedding. The driver Eddy were prompt and polite. Their rates are very competitive. I also love that they are quick to respond, reliable and professional limo service for reasonable price. I would highly recommend them to everyone we know.

Sent on 04/14/2018

Mike · Married on 10/28/2017

Very happy and please with their last mint service, we hire deferent company they canceled on us so we did call frisco limousine to provide us with 8 passengers limousine. They did show up for our wedding on time we communicate with the driver Mark he is very professional on time limo was clean price reasonable very professional company thank you for your service.

Sent on 10/15/2017

ahmad · Married on 10/07/2017

Great customer service and gorgeous clean limo.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Eddi · Married on 09/29/2017

We ordered 10 passengers stretch limo for a wedding. The basic were awesome and reasonable price for the 4 hours weekend. Much less than other companies. They arrive on time, clean and in good shape, the driver very nice, overall experience excellent. Very recommend.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Leighann · Married on 08/19/2017

0.4
      0.5

THEY DIDN'T SHOW UP FOR MY DAUGHTER'S WEDDING!!!! They get a big fat ZERO -I would never use them for your daughter's wedding!!!!@! I booked them for my daughter's wedding and they didn't show. I had a confirmation and I even called them 2 days before the wedding to confirm again. I called to see where they were when they were late and they didn't return my call Saturday night (night of wedding), Sunday or Monday morning. I had to call them Monday and was told the driver had an emergency. Then later the owner called and told me the driver had a seizure. Well even if that was the case, how come they don't know where their drivers are or if they arrive at their destination. I have never known a transportation company that didn't have their drivers check in on arrival and departure. I have never known someone who went to the hospital not have someone call the employer and let them know. How come they care so little about their customers that they don't call them. I'm sorry but I don't believe the story they gave me.

Sent on 08/24/2017