Friday Musicale Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Erin O. Getting married on 01/01/2022

A beautiful spot with folks who are easy to work with!

We had our Happily Ever After Party at Friday Musicale and it was fantastic! Jeff and Emily accommodated our every want and had great ideas as well. They provide a lot of flexibility so you can make it your own unique event. They also worked closely with our vendors (who we got to choose!). It was perfect and looking forward to being a member of this venue that does great work in Jacksonville.

Friday Musicale's reply:

Thank you so much for your great review and kind words. We enjoyed working with you. Hope we can help plan some other events in the future.
  • Tanisha
    Tanisha C. Married on 04/17/2021

Great space!!

I love this all in one venue. This was perfect for my intimate wedding for my family and friends. Mr. Jeff and Cece were amazing and were very helpful. It also is a great place for pictures. My photographer had so many ideas from this space that she bought to life!

Friday Musicale's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you hosting your event with us. Hope to see you again soon.
  • Vivia
    Vivia J. Married on 04/10/2021

An Amazing Wedding Day

Jeff and CeeCee were absolutely amazing in helping me coordinate my wedding. Jeff was amazing and answering all of my questions from the beginning all the way to the end. Jeff was also very helpful by providing me with affordable catering, decoration, and other vendor contacts. Jeff assisted me with creating the seating arrangements and had the hall set up the night before. I couldn’t have asked for a more affordable wedding venue. Jeff even accommodated the small budget that I had for the wedding. All in all I had a great experience with Friday musicale, and if you are debating on choosing this venue I would say go for it. CeeCee was also the event manager the weekend of the wedding and she helped me get all of the last minute items needed for the wedding without having to go to the store (she’s heaven sent).

Friday Musicale's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. So happy everything worked out great! Hope to see you at Friday Musicale again soon.
  • Rachel
    Rachel W. Married on 03/20/2021

BEAUTIFUL Venue. Made everything Easy. Helped us out of a pinch

I know that's a long title, but I promise it could have been longer. Friday Musicale was amazing. They were so responsive and quick to help us. They helped us think through things that we probably would have missed/overlooked had they not been there to help us. When our decorator/florist backed out at the last second they were quick to recommend quality professionals to help. And of course, the venue was BEAUTIFUL. I had the best wedding ever there.
    Lavonne Married on 02/21/2021

Simply Amazing

The staff Jeff and Mrs CC at Friday musicale went above and beyond to make sure our day was amazing! The venue was clean and perfect for our guests and if i had to do it all over again Friday musicale would be number one on the list all over again. Highly recommend!

Friday Musicale's reply:

Congrats! Thank you so much for the kind words. We are thrilled that you had such a great time. You did an amazing job with your overall theme. Thanks!
    Latasha L. Married on 02/20/2021

Amazingly wonderful

Building is very clean, spacious workers are very helpful, respectful, understanding, and prices are extremely reasonable.
    D Moon Married on 12/31/2020

Amazingly wonderful

The venue was amazing and Jeff was a great help!
    Moon M. Married on 12/31/2020

Amazing and wonderful

Everything I could ask for. Jeff was amazing and extremely helpful and supportive

Friday Musicale's reply:

Thank you so much for hosting your event at Friday Musicale! Thank you for your kind words and great review!
    Kalenna J. Married on 11/21/2020

Very nice!

The venue was very nice. I love how my wedding turned out. Jeff was very nice and friendly.

Friday Musicale's reply:

Congratulations! Thank you so much for hosting your event at Friday Musicale. We hope to see you again in the future.

• Rahsheeda
    Rahsheeda W. Married on 11/07/2020

Excellent experience

Friday Musical was perfect for my wedding. They were very professional and helpful for my event. This place is beautiful for weddings. The area is in the trendy riverside area. It's very nice and quiet. Plenty of restaurants and parks near by. I never met a venue that gives you advice for your wedding and help you the day of. It's like having an mini coordinator. They helped us until the day of my wedding. I am very hard to please and I highly recommend this place.

Friday Musicale's reply:

Thank you for your review! We are so excited that you had a great overall experience. See you again soon!
    Derlisa Married on 08/22/2020

Amazing vendor

I have used this vendor for two of my events and it has always been a amazing experience

Friday Musicale's reply:

Thank you! You did an amazing job with your event. Very creative! Hope to see you again with future events at Friday Musicale. Thanks again!
    Angela B. Married on 08/21/2020

This venue was beautiful. Staff was very friendly

This location was beautiful. We would book this location again.

Friday Musicale's reply:

Thank you so much for selecting Friday Musicale for your event. We are so happy you had a great experience. Your overall event looked amazing! Great job!
    Janice N. Married on 07/03/2020

The Perfect Wedding

We fell in love with Friday Musicale from the first time we met with the Venue Director, Jeff Tawney. I was so nervous at my first appointment because my fiancé was still overseas. (Military) Jeff was so nice - took his time - answered all of my questions - gave me suggestions and recommendations. He even took the time to let me Facetime with my fiancé. While we were on Facetime, Jeff told us how they were non profit and the music connection for kids. This pulled at our heartstrings for sure. My fiancé dreams of being a music teacher someday. After the appointment, we talked about it and both agreed that Friday Musicale was the perfect place for our wedding. Jeff Tawney had so much to do with our choice. Our Wedding Day as Perfect! I would highly suggest Friday Musicale for any type of an event.

Friday Musicale's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Janice! I am so glad your wedding was in early March. Perfect timing since the World Stop Spinning in the right direction soon after that. Glad to hear from you! Be safe! Stay Healthy!
  • Masceo
    Masceo H. Married on 03/14/2020

this place was great.

This place was an amazing Experience.

Friday Musicale's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I am so glad we were able to help you with this event. Please spread the word about our venue and we hope to see you in the future. Thanks!
    Monique J. Married on 02/29/2020

Outstanding

Had our big day at Friday musicale and we couldnt be more pleased. Jeff is awesome to work with and the staff there is helpful and amazing. Everyone loved the venue and they were so accommodating. Really helped everything run smoothly!

Friday Musicale's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so excited that everything went so great. Hope to see you again soon.
    Theresa S. Married on 12/28/2019

Absolutely Wonderful Experience

Mr. Tawney and the Friday Musicale Facility was absolutely wonderful! My husband and I are thoroughly pleased with our wedding/reception. We will definitely use Friday Musicale again...
    Thank you so much for everything!
    Mrs. Griffin

Friday Musicale's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. You did a great job on your event. Congratulations on your marriage!
    Marquita Married on 12/15/2019

Easy Going

This was an excellent venue. Jeff was easy to work with and provided a lot of good pointers for enjoying set up etc. The day of event staff Ashley (I think that's her name) was very helpful and volunteered to help set up and breakdown., which was so unexpected. The venue is gorgeous and allows you to bring your own vendors which is a perk!

Friday Musicale's reply:

Congratulations! Thank you so much for selecting Friday Musicale to host such an important day. Hope to see you again soon.
    Danielle Married on 12/07/2019

Friday Musicale

Friday Musicale is a beautiful venue with a friendly and informed staff. I would highly recommend.

Friday Musicale's reply:

Congratulations on your marriage! Thank you so much for the kind words. Hope to see you again at a future event.
  • Teresa
    Teresa M. Married on 11/16/2019

Perfect Venue!!!

We could not be more happy with choosing Friday Musicale for our wedding reception! The venue is absolutely gorgeous. The staff were all incredibly helpful and so much fun to work with. I wish we could do our wedding all over again just to have another event at Friday Musicale!!

Friday Musicale's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review. Congrats on your marriage! So glad everything went great and we hope to see you again at Friday Musicale soon.
    Marjorie P. Married on 10/26/2019

Wonderful!

We had our daughter’s wedding and reception with Friday Musicale. (My youngest son & his wife had their wedding reception here 10 years ago - we loved it!).
    The staff was so accommodating, friendly and professional.
    On a side note - my youngest Granddaughter recognized the hall from a field trip she had taken a couple of years prior - she loved it!!!
    Jessica Married on 10/26/2019

Great Venue!

We had our wedding here - ceremony in L'Engle Hall and the reception in the BEAUTIFUL auditorium. Every employee I came in contact with was lovely and easy to work with. Jeff was awesome, knowledgeable and very flexible with some last minute changes that were made. Pictures don't do the auditorium justice - you don't need a lot of decoration because it is so beautiful and elegant on it's own. I would share better pictures but I don't have any others back yet.

Friday Musicale's reply:

Thank you so much for your kinds words. Your event looked amazing. So happy for the two of you!

Jeff S. Tawney / Venue Director
    Chris Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing venue and service!

Fantastic and beautiful venue! We had constant and clear communication about prices, expectations and timelines. Friday Musicale supplied us with everything we could have asked for and gave us suggestions for things that they couldn't supply us. Jeff was a godsend. Planning a wedding during a pandemic is hard enough but without Jeff we could not have achieved it . BRILLIANT JOB

Friday Musicale's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. I really enjoyed working with you and am so glad everything came off so well. You did a great job with the overall theme. Wishing you both a happy future together! Jeff Tawney / Venue Director
    Kristin Married on 10/01/2019
    Jeff was wonderful to work with. From his flexibility in allowing me to drop by with friends, family, and vendors to his helpfulness in making suggestions for day of details he was always willing to go above and beyond to ensure my perfect wedding! Jeff also has great responsiveness- he was usually back to me within a few hours of any questions I may have had.

Friday Musicale's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and support of Friday Musicale. I really enjoyed working with you on planning your big day. You made sure everything was perfect for sure, right down to the final details. Your guests were blown away and had a great time. Again, thank you for hosting your Wedding at Friday Musicale.
    Kendrick M. Married on 09/14/2019

September Wedding

Absolutely amazing venue! Jeff and his staff were very accommodating and was always available to answer any and all questions and address our concerns. I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for the best wedding experience ever! Thank you Friday Musicale!

Friday Musicale's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and amazing review! Congrats on your Wedding. Hope to see you again soon.
    Melissa Married on 08/10/2019
    Absolutely wonderful! Friday Musicale's staff was more than accommodating to every request we had! The venue was gorgeous! Couldn't ask for a better experience!

Friday Musicale's reply:

Melissa - Wow! You were stunning in your Wedding Dress. We loved the theme of your Wedding and were honored you selected Friday Musicale to host your Wedding Ceremony. Congratulations on your marriage.