Freestyle Weddings Reviews

Freestyle Weddings 5
Freestyle Weddings 6
Freestyle Weddings 7

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

Dick and Jen were AMAZING! They got all the photos we wanted and more. I could not have asked for a better team. They answered any questions that we had.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 08/11/2018

Like many newly engaged couples, we didn’t know where to start or even know who to trust with our big day. Photographers can be pricey and I’ve seen horror stories about ones who hold back photos or just ghost completely after receiving payment. This is DEFINITELY NOT the case with Jen and Dick of Freestyle Weddings! They are a husband and wife team with a lot of passion. They chatted with us through email, and on the phone several times (even times ensuring that we were in good hands which made us feel very comfortable with them). The first time we met Jen and Dick, we were a bit nervous, (first time working with them for our engagement photos), my husband doesn’t like being photographed much but they both made it more relaxing and guided us to some creative shots! We knew when our wedding came around, the photos were going to be just as good if not better! It rained during our vows, but Jen and Dick helped with getting as many shots as possible in terms of what we were looking for. Because of the overcast on our wedding day we didn’t have any sunsets, but they were willing to make it happen on another day with us to capture the sunset moments too. Their attention to detail and professionalism are so great - you can really tell how passionate they are and how they really want to make sure they capture all that you want. Being able to look back on photos from each part of our wedding journey is something we wanted to pass on to our children one day and because of Jen and Dick, we are able to do so. I am extremely happy with the decision we made in using Freestyle Weddings as our photographers and highly recommend anyone looking for an awesome duo to check Jen and Dick out because they really do have that eye for capturing such big moments!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Freestyle Weddings 8
    Freestyle Weddings 9

Linda · Married on 05/26/2018

I cannot say enough amazing things about Freestyle Weddings! Jen and Dick were fantastic in every single aspect. They were very responsive to all of our emails and questions. They can figure out what style of photography goes for each couple's theme and idea of their wedding so effortlessly. We knew we would hire them after the first 15 minutes of meeting them. The day of the wedding was very smooth. They were very flexible with our wishes of breaking up photo sessions throughout the day and everything went on without a glitch. They managed to capture amazing candids of us and very special moments we would not think to take photos of. It took only 1 week for the first 10 photos to come out and only 1 month for everything else. I am still in awe of how beautiful their work is. We HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Freestyle Weddings 10
    Freestyle Weddings 11
    Freestyle Weddings 12
    Freestyle Weddings 13
    Freestyle Weddings 14
    Freestyle Weddings 15

Tiffany · Married on 05/20/2018

Jen and Dick are a dream team!! My husband and I hired them for both our engagement photo shoot and our wedding. We were blown away with how easygoing, fun, relaxed, and professional they were through every step of our journey!! Upon my initial conversation with Jen, I felt so comfortable and connected to her, like she was a lifelong friend. I knew after our conversation that Jen and Dick at Freestyle Weddings would be our wedding photographers! My husband and I couldn't have felt more comfortable, more understood, and more nurtured throughout our wedding journey thanks to Jen and Dick!! Our photos came out so beautiful, we loved them all and got so many compliments! Thank you for everything, from being so amazingly fun and pleasant to work with, to being so attentive to emails, to capturing the most special moments of our lives together!! Jen and Dick, you are both amazing and we are forever grateful!!

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Freestyle Weddings 16
    Freestyle Weddings 17

Georgiana · Married on 11/25/2017

Dick and Jen are excellent, excellent, EXCELLENT! My fiancé and I were working with a short timeline for our engagement and we contacted them about their availability to photograph our wedding day. They could not have been more accommodating.
    It took one phone call with Jen and we were sold. She is capable, kind, and very communicative (so important to a bride in the midst of wedding planning!) Then meeting Dick and watching the pair work together was a pleasure. Family and friends commented on how impressive their preparation and attention to detail was on our wedding day.
    Fantastic people, beautiful photos. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/18/2017

Jen and Dick are truly awesome to work with. I originally met them back in 2012 when they photographed my older sisters wedding. I remember looking back through her pictures and just be in complete awe. When I got engaged in September 2016 I knew they had to be my photographers. Jen and Dick were completely flexible especially when our engagement photo shoot needed to be rescheduled twice due to rainy rainy days. As they say, third time was definitely a charm! We couldn't have asked for a more beauitful day/sunset in Salem, MA. Jen and Dick took their time during the engagement shoot to get to know Shawn and I's personalities, especially all my husband's frowns (he thinks he is funny in pictures). For our wedding day, Jen and Dick were by our side the entire night. From the hotel to the ceremony to the dance floor, they captured so many moments. We will be forever thankful that we can relive our wedding through all the beautiful photos. Thank you again Jen and Dick for everything.

Sent on 01/16/2018
    Freestyle Weddings 18

Christina · Married on 08/06/2017

Freestyle Weddings photographers were everything my husband and I wanted and more!! First, Jen reached out to us to move our engagement photo shoot because our original location was hosting a cycling race. We had no idea but Jen had done her research! The new location that Jen picked ended up being more beautiful than the original. Then, our officiant was out of the country unexpectedly and was arriving home the day before our wedding! Jen and Dick were totally organized and did not panic when we needed to change the day of timeline. They arrived earlier than scheduled and we were able to get all our photos done before the ceremony. Jen and Dick were amazing to work with, responsive to every request and considerate of all our needs. We would recommend Freestyle Weddings to anyone looking to have gorgeous photos taken by two people who are professional, thoughtful and fun to work with!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Cara · Married on 07/15/2017

Jen and Dick were booked for our entire wedding weekend - a rehearsal, a Friday night party, the wedding day and our brunch. For every event, they never tired of touching base to see if there were any group shots we wanted, any backdrops or moments we especially wanted to catch. When we ran out of requests, they were there with creativity and insight. Their candids are fantastic, too - and even though they must have shot thousands of pictures, they did an amazing job editing them so that we could make easier decisions about ordering. They are easily accessible, incredibly professional and TONS of fun! For a couple who isn't natural in front of a camera, having Dick and Jen to make us laugh, lighten up and pose comfortably was essential to building an album of gorgeous memories. I cannot say enough about how highly we recommend Freestyle Weddings.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Katelyn · Married on 06/25/2016

We had an amazing experience working with Freestyle Weddings. Jen and Dick are the BEST! Not only are they incredibly talented and amazing at what they do, but they’re also so down to earth and truly a joy to work with! They made the entire process fun and stress free. They understood the style we were looking for and captured our big day perfectly. Our photos came out absolutely stunning and we really could not be happier with the outcome! Cannot say enough good things about Jen and Dick! I highly, highly recommend them!

Thank you for our beautiful wedding photos and the amazing experience, Jen and Dick! It was an honor to have you both apart of our day!!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Jenna · Married on 06/10/2016

There aren't enough amazing things to say about Jen and Dick from Freestyle Weddings. They are an amazing team. From our first conversation, to our engagement pictures, to our wedding day.. J&D kept us smiling and laughing, without missing a detail, a moment, or a memory. When your wedding day is over you can only hope that you will have beautiful photos that captured the day.. with J&D, you will be sure to have just that. We look back on our amazing photos with so much love in our hearts for each other, the people we celebrated with, and for this awesome couple who will be our forever friends. Freestyle Photography is a MUST. You would be so lucky to have them capture your day, too. <3

Sent on 10/13/2018

Love love love the whole experience with Jen and Dick! They were super cool and fun, very easy to work with, really understood what we wanted and delivered the most amazing photos. I've had friends who have been underwhelmed with their photos when they got them back, but I am over the moon with how they turned out. We are going to have a realllly hard time trying to figure out which ones should go in the album. If photography is one of your more important vendor expenses and you appreciate vibrant, candid photos, then Freestyle is a must. I cannot recommend them enough. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Jen and Dick are a fantastic photography team! They worked so well together and with my husband and me! They were totally accommodating whenever we requested anything of them. The photographs they shot for our engagement session and our wedding day were outstanding! They did a wonderful job of capturing our wedding as well as our personal style! Can't wait to return to them to photograph more memories of our family!

Sent on 12/12/2015

kristie · Married on 08/08/2015

Talented, professional, and creative! Jen and Dick are an awesome husband and wife duo! We had a great feeling about them after our first meeting and knew right away we were going to use them! We felt like we'd known them for years. They were responsive throughout the planning process and were genuinely excited to capture our special day. We have beautiful engagement and wedding photos to look back on. We would highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Dorothy · Married on 06/21/2015

Freestyle Weddings is a husband and wife" dynamic duo" team. It was such an enjoyable experience working with them. They are truly very gifted artist. Most of the time we and our guest were unaware of their presence. But clearly from our photographs, they were everywhere. Not one detail was missed. My husband and I both had very high expectations and knew our photos would be beautiful. However, when we viewed them, honestly, I could not stop the tears from falling. The photographs are stunning and breathtaking. They so superseded our expectations ! We both did a lot of looking prior to our wedding, online research, Bridal shows, price comparisons, etc. I feel they were very reasonably priced, given that we had two very skilled and experienced photographers that captured our special day perfectly ! Photos that we will enjoy for a lifetime. We highly recommend freestyle Weddings to anyone looking for fabulous photos.

Sent on 07/19/2015

marisa · Married on 06/20/2015

Jeff and I have nothing but positive things to say about our experience working with Jen and Dick from Freestyle Weddings. They were so open to working with us and our crazy schedules leading up to the big day. They were very open and warm and felt more as friends than business partners for a day.
    As most wedding days the timing did not quite go as planned and they were very flexible in working with any changes that were made last minute.
    We just received our wedding gallery the other day and are over the moon about how all of the pictures came out. The quality is amazing and they all came out beautifully. They captured every moment perfectly and felt as though they captured exactly who we were.
    Jeff and I are not into a lot of posed pictures so they did a wonderful job of not making us feel awkward or do certain things that may come off as unnatural.
    I highly recommend working with them if you are in the Massachusetts/Maine area, given the number of photographers in the area they are a great value and so easy to work with!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Deb · Married on 06/13/2015

Freestyle did a marvelous job!! We couldn't be happier with their work!

From our engagement photo shoot, during our planning period, and through the final day of the wedding, Jen and Dick provided nothing but high quality and professional service. They were a pleasure to work with. Not only did they take a lot of pictures and manage to capture all the standout moments, but the photos they produced felt unique and authentic to us and our big day.

The post-production work they did was subtle, but definitely enhanced the color and light. Every photo looks really crisp. The framing and composition are spot on--captu

Sent on 07/15/2015

Seyeom · Married on 06/07/2015

Jen and Dick were fabulous to work with. Given that I had a very small wedding with less than 20 people it was challenging to find the right photographer who could capture our story and take a variety of pictures throughout the wedding with limited # of guests. Jen updated us on the logistics and planning. We had the opportunity to meet with them and they answered all our questions. Also, I have to point out that they are quite responsive and we did not have any issues. Most importantly as a couple we felt very comfortable with them as they were able to capture some of our most memorable moments together. Both Jen and Dick have expertise in their field, they are professional and easy to work with. I highly recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Kristen · Married on 04/25/2015

My husband and I got married this past spring and had a great experience with Freestyle Weddings Photography. Jen and Dick provided excellent customer service and captured our big day perfectly! They were both so fun to be around and kept us at ease the whole time. I loved all our formal portraits and they got amazing candid shots as well! In addition to their expertise and professionalism, they were also a great value. Considering all they offer, they are very competitively priced compared to some of the other photographers in the area! I'd highly recommend them to anybody!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/05/2014

Jen and Dick were fantastic to work with!! They are so down to earth and they made us feel so relaxed during the engagement session and the wedding. They are total pros. They were by our sides for the whole wedding day and made everything go smoothly. Our photos came out beautifully, and they did such a great job of capturing our special day. Thank you Jen and Dick!!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Jillian · Married on 06/28/2014

Jen and Dick were amazing!!! We loved working with them! They were so efficient- which was important to us because we wanted to get in as much dancing as possible! They got every picture we wanted in a record amount of time- and I'm 100% positive they came out beautiful! They were attentive all night even making sure we had eaten! They are the best and I would not hesitate to use them for other events or recommend them to a friend!!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Maribeth · Married on 09/22/2013

Jen and Dick were highly recommended to is by a co-worker. We are thrilled and could not have chosen a better couple to capture our wedding day! They are very friendly, professional, and knowledgable. They captured our wedding day perfectly. We absolutely love our pictures!!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Mary · Married on 08/27/2011

They want above and beyond to make our wedding special. They were so truly amazing and I am so glad that they were a part of my day.

Sent on 09/13/2011

May · Married on 09/24/2010

We had our wedding reception at the Boston Public Library which can be very dark... Jen and Dick did an amazing job with the lighting in our wedding photos. We can see all the artwork on the walls which was important to us. They are laid back, responsible and have many good tips. They made our wedding day a lot less stressful.
    They captured awesome memories and there are tons of photos to remind us of the day.
    Thanks Jen and Dick!

Sent on 12/02/2010

Melissa · Married on 07/31/2010

We just LOVED Freestyle Weddings for our wedding photography. Jennifer and Dick Smith did an amazing job navigating thru the pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception. They were incredibly flexible to hop in a car to get a few beach shots before the reception. And those turned out to be my most favorite pictures!

Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/02/2010

Mallory · Married on 07/04/2010

Dick and Jen are FANTASTIC! We had such a wonderful relationship with them from the first time we met. They are extermely flexible, helpful, and professional. They are great at what they do and know who to do it well! They captured our wedding perfectly and becuase of them we can remember our day as perfectly as it was. Excellent Choice!

Sent on 08/08/2010