Freestone Inn Reviews

Freestone Inn View more information

Carrie Getting married on 12/05/2021

Excellent experience amid uncertain times

The Freestone Inn was the ideal location for our adventure weekend wedding. The lodge, cabins, grounds and general gathering spaces available provided the perfect setting for the outdoor-elegance feel we were going for. After months of wedding planning, the emerging pandemic caused us to pause our wedding plans for May 2020. Jaime, the event coordinator, who had been so incredibly helpful the whole time, went above and beyond as the pandemic became more real and we were living in a world of uncertainty. They gladly refunded our deposit on the venue and removed our guest names from the reserved rooms list without a charge or hassle. It all went so smoothly and their consideration for us helped remove a huge stressor during that time. I would highly recommend considering this venue, especially in this new day and age due to the ability to have it so self-contained, private, and with plenty of outdoor spaces on the grounds and within a short drive for guests to spend their time.

Freestone Inn's reply:

Aww, thank you Carrie. I enjoyed every meeting and phone call with you. I hope to see you both in the future :)
    Aimee Married on 09/11/2021

Above and Beyond

We were suppose to get married 9/11/2021 at the Freestone Inn. After making it through all things COVID and looking forward to our wedding, we were met with another unexpected roadblock; a massive wildfire that has shut down the Freestone Inn throughout the summer and into fall 2021.

Due to the closure, the Freestone Inn offered to refund us our entire deposit back. But because it has a special place in our hearts we decided to keep our wedding there but postpone it to June 2022

Jaime, the wedding coordinator and the Freestone Inn have been nothing but supportive and helpful with us throughout this unfortunate situation.

Communication with Jaime has always been easy. She is very responsive, knowledgable and organized. We had our tasting menu before our wedding got cancelled and the food was amazing. Reservations for guest rooms has been seamless either online or calls made to the front desk. Everyone is more than helpful and pleasant to work with.

Between the beautiful surroundings and the wonderful staff, I can't recommend the Freestone Inn enough for a destination wedding venue.

Here's to June 2022 :)))
    Kaylee P. Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing Venue & Amazing Staff

Jaime and the staff at the Freestone Inn were absolutely amazing to work with. They were attentive to our vision, budget, and worked to make our ideas come together. When we had to cancel due to the pandemic, Jaime was incredibly easy to work with and so understanding. My fiancé and I stayed at the Freestone on our original date, the staff worked so hard to make our original date feel so special!

Freestone Inn's reply:

Thank you so much Kaylee! I am so happy your we could make your weekend with us feel special. I look forward to seeing you in the future.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer M. Married on 07/02/2020

BEYOND exceeded expectations, Extremely friendly staff, followed all Covid Regulations and safety protocols!!

There will never be enough words to explain how thankful I am for the team at The Freestone Inn. You want your special day to be magical and memorable, with no hiccups or speed bumps and the staff at the freestone provided everything to achieve that and more. Although there was a massive change of plans due to covid regulations the state had in place, they went above and beyond so that I never felt like I was missing out on anything due to covid. They arranged a private table in the garden with candles and a bottle of wine on ice for my husband and I as a surprise. They knew us and everyone in our group by name by the last day of our trip. I highly recommend hosting your wedding at this beautiful hotel tucked away in the pines and aspena with birds just outside your window and a view of the lake to wake up to in the morning. We cannot wait to return and have our much larger group to celebrate our nuptials again post-covid!!!!!
    Jessica Married on 10/14/2017

Dream wedding!

The Freestone Inn was my first and only choice for my wedding venue. The staff took great care of us and being able to all stay at the inn made it for a wonderful experience for all of us. Our photos also were stunning due to the breathtaking scenery at the inn.

Freestone Inn's reply:

Your wedding was beautiful which is fitting because you both have beautiful souls. We look forward to seeing you whenever you come back to visit :)