Freedom Hill Banquet & Event Center Reviews

Freedom Hill Banquet & Event Center 4
Freedom Hill Banquet & Event Center 5
Freedom Hill Banquet & Event Center 6

Marissa · Married on 06/16/2018

We had our wedding here at Freedom Hill on June 16th, 2018. I don't think I could have had a better experience. Anne was the most amazing, she made herself available to me 24/7 of I had a question, needed suggestions, it wanted to come in and take care of last minute things. She truly made the experience smooth. The food was amazing, the bar staff was amazing, as well as everyone in between. Towards dinner time Anne realized that the fridge had broken so she ran around to 6 different stores to find exactly what we needed for our dinner service, and honestly we would have never even known. She really put us first and did her very best to keep us from stressing out on our big day. As long as Anne is there, then you are in great hands and you will have no worries. You will not regret choosing Freedom Hill for your next event.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Lisa · Married on 11/24/2017

So we meet with Freedom Hills banquet team and sampled the food and thought it was what we where looking for, So we booked the place. A little while later I got the call that there the catering company and was told the staff was being replaced. I freaked out, I started to sneak around and do my home work. Everything I heard was OMG AWESOME. When I called Annie, and Mandy they answered all my questions, they invited me to an open house tasting. The food is a work of art, the choices are endless. We revised our choices several times due to the unlimited options. I was a pain in the but asking a thousand questions, I sorta crashed a few weddings peaking in at dinner time to see what the food looked like. It was amazing, which made it a challenge to decide what foods to serve. On Our wedding day, the staff was spot on, making sure everything was perfect. Dinner was a work of art, people kept taking pictures of the plated dinners before eating. Thank you Annie and Manda, I can see why they upgraded to your team! GLAD THEY MADE THE CHANGE YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

Sent on 01/31/2018
    Freedom Hill Banquet & Event Center 7
    Freedom Hill Banquet & Event Center 8

Christina · Married on 09/17/2017

Great! 5 stars

Our wedding in 09/17/17 was great here!! I was a little nervous since the lady we were working with left. (Faye) but they made our day special!!! If you are able to have your wedding here please do!!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Freedom Hill Banquet & Event Center 9
    Freedom Hill Banquet & Event Center 10
    Freedom Hill Banquet & Event Center 11
    Freedom Hill Banquet & Event Center 12

Friendly accommodating service; their coordinator makes you feel like family.

Sent on 12/19/2016
  • Joseph

Joseph Estrada · Getting married on 05/16/2020

3.0

Beautiful but extra venders were needed

The venue is amazing. The service and the manager were very helpful when questions were asked. they were also very informational for all aspects of the planning process which helped to picture the actual price of what will be spent in the venue. They did not provide all of the services and materials for the reception but the manager did give lots of information of potential vendors who will provide the services.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Sara · Married on 08/04/2017

0.8
      2.0
      0.5

We were unhappy with the customer service.

Sent on 01/11/2018