14 Reviews for R.E. Franks Meeting Center

Set Up (1)
Audio Equipment (1)
Dance Floor (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

Janet was extremely helpful in every aspect! I had everything I needed and more to have the small wedding I wanted with plenty of room for more! I highly recommend this place for more than just weddings! It’s a gymnasium so you can use it for anything. There’s a small kitchenette, sound system, stage, projector screen, and so much more!

Profile Picture Kim, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

My (now) wife and I were very impressed with this reception hall. Everything was clean. We had great help setting everything up for our wedding reception. It was reasonably priced (especially since we had it Friday afternoon, Saturday, and Sunday). And to make it better, we didn't have to take down tables or chairs or even mop the floor. Just get our stuff out. I can't really say enough positive things about our experience using the RE Franks Center. We definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Andrew, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at the Franks Center were so easy to work with. This is essentially a blank canvas that you can go crazy with! I am so glad that we did our ceremony and reception at the Franks Center. The staff was willing to meet with us whenever necessary to tour, measure, prep the venue and they made this process very easy on us. There were no limitations on decorations and they provide you with high quality tables, and basic folding chairs.

Profile Picture Christine, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Indoor, Wheelchair Access

Janet and Allen at the R.E. Franks Meeting Center helped make our budget wedding amazing! Beyond the reasonable price of the venue, and its unique features (e.g., stage with lights and working curtain, dressing rooms up staircases that flank the stage), they were very flexible and accommodating with our wedding needs. Time changes, furniture requirements, technical questions, and planning input were all helpful and very much appreciated. Great job! We'll definitely consider them for future, large events!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/14/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a wonderful experience with The RE Franks Center. We would recommend to anyone needing to rent a large space.

Profile Picture Karen, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

All of the Frank's Center Staff were wonderful to work with. They were very accommodating with any requests we had. They were also very flexible with the set up times. The only advice I have is watch the number of guests you will have. It will hold 350 as it states on the website, but that is only if the tabels are placed lengthwise and end to end. We had 240 guests with a mix of round and long tables and it was not crowded but it was full. I could not be happier with this location for our wedding reception

Profile Picture Jill, 8/25/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a wonderful experience using the franks center for our wedding reception. They were very helpful with any questions we had during set up. It was a very hot day and the space we used was very comfortable and cool.

Profile Picture Tracy, 5/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The people at the hall were very easy to work with and helped us out whenever we asked.

Profile Picture cindy, 12/31/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a reasonably priced venue. The staff is VERY co-operative to work with!
They pretty much let us do anything we as far as decorating goes. They made themselves available to have access to the building anytime we wanted to be there.

Profile Picture marilyn , 7/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loved it. They were great on the fact we could use the gym for the money.

Profile Picture Lorre , 1/9/10, 1 Review
4.7

the gym was great! during my set up there was a janitor(sorry don't know his name) that really helped out setting up tables, finding different things we needed. one tip i would give brides is the big Pepsi clock turn it off. The light from it screws up the video person. my video the Pepsi light is perfectly clear and the people you can not tell who they are. To the staff explain more about the lights and how they look at night. the stage lights are about the same as the Pepsi clock, as far as the video goes. hope this helps

Profile Picture jessica, 10/17/09, 1 Review
4.7

The R.E. Franks Center was very accommodating to our needs. We were allowed to set up the day before the reception and tear down the following day. It did make it a little difficult to have to decorate in the afternoon only due to the daycare needing the gym in the morning hours. It would have been very nice if we could have been allowed entry Friday morning and had all day to set up chairs and tables. We were a bit rushed with decorating and then the rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner to follow. It all worked out in the end. The Franks Center is set up to allow both a band and a dj at the same time. Overall, we were very satisfied!

Profile Picture Lora, 6/20/09, 2 Reviews