Franklin & Alison Music Reviews

Franklin & Alison Music 1
Franklin & Alison Music 2
  • Madelyn

Madelyn · Married on 09/07/2019

The BEST. Highly Recommend this band!

Such an amazing band! I couldn’t be happier I went with Franklin Alison for my wedding. They are so talented. I’ve gotten so many positive comments from my guests. They communicated with me at often prior to my wedding and the band leader checked in with me many times during my reception to see if I had any requests and to ensure I was happy with everything. I asked for a specific mix up of two versions of the same song for our first dance song and they had no problem making it happen. It was amazing, everything I could have dreamed of. The guitarist for a ceremony did a great job with everything I requested. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Franklin & Alison Music's reply:

Greatly appreciated Madelyn! That first dance really did work out well.....You were great to work with as well!!!

Cassie Arnone · Married on 09/01/2019

You have to choose Franklin and Alison Music for your Band!

I can not express how amazing the band and crew were at our wedding! From start to finish Laraine the band manager was on top of everything from the ceremony music to the music selection itself! She coordinated with us everything we wanted to play and the band even learned NEW songs we requested them to play! Laraine was professional and very experienced with planning how the big day would go! If I had a question about anything she would get back to me almost immediately. Almost everyone at the wedding were on their feet dancing and complimented us on the band and music selection. At the wedding Keith made everything go smoothly from top to bottom. If you are looking for a band who will not disappoint you need to hire Franklin and Alison Music!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Franklin & Alison Music's reply:

Thanks Cassie....it really was fun to work with you and Chad .you wanted some music we don't always have the chance to play and that was exciting...and everyone danced like crazy. Talk to yuo soon I hope!! Beach day??
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Schwenzer · Married on 06/15/2019

Franklin & Allison Band was Superior

The brass quartet that played at St. John the Evangelist Roman Catholic Church was fantastic. The sound of the brass quartet in the church was so beautiful. The brass quartet that played at the cocktail party got the evening off to a great start. Several of the young people told me that the 9 piece band that played at the reception was great. The band director worked with the bride and groom regarding the special arrangement of the music for their first dance. The bride played her trumpet with the band and the groom played his trombone with the band which also made the evening special . The majority of the wedding guests were music instructors, members of either the Pennsbury High School Award Winning Marching Band or the Rutgers University Marching band. The lead singer had an amazing voice. It was a great party and the band made the day along with the beautiful setting and excellent service at Hotel du Village, Bucks County PA.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Franklin & Alison Music's reply:

I love this picture!!!! Send more!!

thank you Kathryn, Gretchen, Padma and GlennJust giggle when I think of the quartet !!!!! IMike said he and horn section had more fun then ever know it was fun..sorry I couldn't be there...broken should yuck ds rather painful ouch ouch ouch. But I know Pictures will; be amazing

Kyu · Married on 06/01/2019

Energetic and Fun Band!

Franklin and Alison Music is NOT a "wedding" band. They're fun, vibrant, talented entertainers and a pleasure to work with!
    We knew we didn't want a DJ for our wedding, but had no idea where to start looking for a band. We wanted a band that would play a mix of Top 40s and some 90s and be able to play some custom requests. But most importantly, we wanted people to DANCE! Well, our venue owner's son was getting married a few weeks after us and he suggested the band he had hired: Franklin and Alison Music. What better recommendation could there be? Laraine Alison and Keith Franklin are a married duo. Laraine manages the band and communicates with you during the prep period, and then Keith is the bandleader and works with you the day/night of the wedding. They're both a lot of fun, energetic, funny, and caring people. Laraine asked all the right questions, was flexible to work with, and very open to communication. We worked through the song list with her, told her what we DID and DIDN'T want, and asked her to play some custom numbers the band would have to learn for us. She had great feedback, and helped to provide us with a sound setup for the officiant as well as hooking us up with ceremony musicians. The cocktail hour music was elegant and classy. The night of the wedding, the Band was FANTASTIC! People danced all night, the energy was high, our opening song made everyone cry! We had the whole band including horn section (that saxophone makes a HUGE impact -- get the horn section!) and Catrice's voice is incredible -- it should be, she's a Broadway singer! Even during the wedding, people kept asking me about the band - where did you find them? they're amazing! - and after the wedding, it's one of the main things people mention when they say how fun the wedding was.

Thank you so much to Franklin and Alison Music! One of my best memories of the night is jumping and dancing until I couldn't breathe anymore! It was wonderful!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Cal C · Married on 05/18/2019

Good music, great time

Great band. Good vibes. Booked F&A music for our wedding and everything went better than planned. Easy to work with and very attentive to what we wanted on the evening.

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Laura

Laura Victoria · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Music

My husband and I were thrilled with our band choice for our wedding. They sounded great and kept everyone on the dance floor the whole evening. Laraine worked with us to customize our reception timeline and music and we couldn’t have been happier with the results. Highly recommend Franklin and Alison Music.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Maureen Pomposi · Married on 04/13/2019

Best Day Ever!

Franklin & Alison is absolutely incredible! Lariane (the band manager) is incredibly organized, responsive, and so great at making everything flow. From the initial phone call with Lariane, I knew we were in good hands, she made the process easy. Franklin Alison Band can play anything, and I mean anything! We had a few uncommon requests, and they were able to accommodate us with no problem at all! We got married at HollyHedge Estate in New Hope on 4/13/2019, and our guests are still talking about how great the band was. I can say 100% they made our wedding; the music was awesome, and everyone was dancing all night. Keith kept everything flowing day of and made everything so easy. Do not hesitate to book Franklin & Alison!!!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Franklin & Alison Music's reply:

We love you enuf said 😁😁😁😁????
    So glad you has the wedding you did I miss talking to you!! We had a really good time planning everything . That makes a difference!

Ginny Fox · Married on 10/13/2018

Fox/Jackson Wedding

The band was absolutely incredible. EVERYONE said they made the party! They kept the party literally on their feet the entire evening. No one wanted to sit down because they made it so much fun. They fulfilled all the special requests made and barely took a break. If you want to have the most memorable event this is your best choice!!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Thank you Foxes!!!! We love you
    knew it would be a great party.
    so many different types of music but all worked seamlessly!!

allison · Married on 06/09/2018

Franklin & Alison made our wedding night unforgettable! Once the music got started there wasn't a minute that the dance floor was empty. They have tons of songs to choose from - from current hits to oldies and classics, and the band learned new songs for our first dance and both parent dances - truly talented and versatile! Laraine was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process, and the band absolutely knows how to throw a good party! All of our guests couldn't stop talking about how amazing they sounded - I highly recommend F&A.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Franklin & Alison Music's reply:

Allison ..... Thank you so much.....it was great working with you, I was so glad the weather held out too!! Go and name those dogs!! lol hope to see you again soon!

Nina · Married on 06/08/2018

Look no further than Franklin & Alison Music for your wedding band! Made the night absolutely amazing with everyone on their feet practically the entire time. They were accommodating and easygoing, were able to learn special requests and absolutely nailed them. 5 stars all around!

Sent on 06/28/2018

We love you..enuf said

Nicholas · Married on 09/23/2017

Organized and professional. Excellent sound and energy. Kind people. Everyone loved the band from beginning to end.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Franklin & Alison Music's reply:

Thank you Nick!!! Will see yuo veey soon I hope next week!

Kristen · Married on 09/23/2017

Very flexible and wide variety! Ceremony, cocktail and reception music was perfect! Dancing non-stop!

Sent on 10/31/2017
    Franklin & Alison Music 3
    Franklin & Alison Music 4

Franklin & Alison Music's reply:

Thank you Kristen !! And for these photos! It was great to work with you and Chase ! Happy Honeymoon!!!! Laraine

Charlie · Married on 08/06/2017

Dear Keith and Laraine,

Just wanted to drop you a line to let you know that we were very impressed with the band. We could have easily found a band that cost more, but would have a hard time finding a better one.

So many guests came up to us to let us know that they were having a better time solely because of the quality sound of the music you were playing. You obviously enjoy what you do. The whole room knew it and joined in on the fun.

If you should need a referral for a musical venue, we will be happy to recommend you to anyone as we know they will not be disappointed. Also, if you are ever playing at a venue near us, we would enjoy seeing you again. Your group is a class act

Sent on 08/09/2017

Meghan · Married on 07/29/2017

The Franklin & Alison band is absolutely amazing! My husband and I were married in July of 2017 in Cape May, NJ and they really got the party rocking! Our dance floor was so crowded that some people had to dance to the side of it- no one sat the whole night. We got so many compliments on the band, that even dates of guests texted us to compliment the band's performance. They have something for anything you may want (Bruce, Bruno, Pop, Soulful, Disco, R&B.. etc). As they have 3-4 major vocalists they never took a break- which was a particularly notable aspect of their performance. A friend of mine already booked them for her wedding this spring.

Also, Loraine was really sweet and totally accommodating.

Do not hesitate! Book them before they are booked up!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Hi Meghan,
    Thank you so much for your words....It was terrific to work with you and Josh..The songs you wanted to hear (Bruuuuuce!) helped us make a great song list. I hope you are at that spring wedding....! Thank you for that....!

Tim · Married on 07/14/2017

Fabulous!! My husband and I had booked with Franklin-Alison Music because they were able to offer us everything we were looking for. We booked Ray Bicolli’s strings and a pianist for our ceremony/cocktail hour as well as DJ Ty Chappell for our reception. We were NOT disappointed. As a bride, I was always researching and planning. Ty and Ray asked me all of the questions and essentially helped me plan out the music portion of the day. They call you and basically walk you through everything that needs to be figured out. Really, they made my life easier. As I got closer to the wedding, you learn to appreciate companies like that. As far as the wedding day goes, our DJ Ty took control over the day using the microphone to help inform people of what was going on, helping guide them as to what we were doing next, and again just letting me have a good time while he made sure everything ran smoothly. He was also incredibly flexible. Ty was very good in the spotlight and made for a very memorable garter toss. While the garter and bouquet toss portion of the evening can be cringe worthy, our wedding’s Garter toss was very upbeat, playful, and fun. People were on the dance floor all night. That says a lot when you have not only younger people saying they loved the DJ but older relatives as well. Music is such a big part of the day, and in my opinion they were worth every penny. Hopefully you all find this review helpful. I cannot say enough good regarding this company. Happy planning!

Sent on 09/03/2017

bernard · Married on 07/01/2017

The highlight of our daughter's wedding was the music. 'The Other Band' was the perfect group for our event. Great professional musicians with a vast repertoire of music that addressed a diverse age group and tastes. They had that perfect balance of providing superb music while making sure that the focus remained on the bride and groom. They were able to sense and respond to the crowd, keeping the energy level flowing throughout the evening - never during the evening was the dance floor not packed. Just as important, working with Mike and Allison prior to the wedding to establish the song list and special music requests was a delight. They were flexible and easily adapted to the many requests we had. For weeks after the wedding, every time I ran into someone who was at the wedding their first comment was how much fun they had because of the great music. They have my strongest recommendation for any wedding or other event where you want great music professionally delivered.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Lindsay · Married on 04/22/2017

My husband and I recently got married in April and were planning our wedding long distance. I read and listened to a ton of bands remotely and was very particular about what I wanted in a band from an authenticity and variety of music stand point. When I saw Franklin & Alison's video, I felt in love with their performances and immediately reached out to Laraine who was super responsive. She has such great energy and was an absolute pleasure to work with...she really worked to accommodate us with the right scenario for our particular wedding which I'm very grateful for. The whole process was fun and a breeze leading up to the wedding. On wedding day, Keith was phenomenal as the MC and each musician absolutely rocked it! We are getting so many compliments on the talent and versatility of the band...so much range that you won't get with other bands (and actually have it sound great). People danced all night and had so much fun. I only hope that we can attend a future wedding as guests so we can dance all night. Highly recommend them to anyone in the tri-state area planning a wedding or event.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 11/11/2016

What an amazing group. F&A Band had our guests dancing their butts off ALL NIGHT. They really know how to play to a crowd, and made our wedding so incredibly special. My father-daughter dance was a new song to the band, and they learned it quickly and it sounded amazing. They also had a couple Grateful Dead songs- my dad and his friends couldn't have been happier! Keith is a great band leader and Emcee. He kept the party moving and made sure that the toasts, etc. went as planned. The musicians are excellent and the singers were phenomenal! Laraine is an absolute joy to work with and is very responsive via email and phone. She worked with us every step of the way, helping us craft our perfect setlist. She is so much fun and so knowledgable about weddings, particularly the New Jersey wedding scene. She was so helpful with etiquette and planning the night, like entrances and special dances and traditions. I can't recommend them enough! I hope I see them at my friends' weddings in the future!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Franklin & Alison Music's reply:

Liz . it was an absolute pleasure to work with you planning your wedding.
    It's a great feeling when it comes off as we intended it to. Merry Xmas , Happy New Year and enjoy new marriage!

Lucy · Married on 11/05/2016

FAO absolutely made our wedding reception!! So many guests were commenting that they were the best band they ever heard live, including my uncle, who plays in a band himself. They played music that was great for all guests, from mid 20s to grandparents to dance the entire night and they were also very accommodating with different requests throughout the night. They handled everything so smoothly and kept the night going on schedule. I cannot say enough good things about them and would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 01/09/2017

megan · Married on 10/08/2016

This band was out of this world!!!! Laraine was so accommodating to work with, and made all my requests happen!! They even learned the song I wanted played to walk down the aisle to. They were able to work with my budget and had a huge variety of music. The party never stopped dancing! I have had compliments on this band weeks after the wedding was over about how awesome they were and how much fun was had! No one stopped dancing the whole night. Literally, best money spent in the wedding planning process!!!!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Franklin & Alison Music's reply:

Thank you Megan.. i was truly happy that everythig worked out perfectly . There were a lot of moving parts for the wedding. The ceremony at the Cathedral,
    the first dance on the veranda and Catrice and Keith nailed it, what a great song choice with the John Legend piece. And then a packed dance floor all night! From the day I met you and Bob I knew this was going to be a very energetic wedding! Can't wait to see your pictures. and a honeymoon in Aruba!! One of my favorite places..please keep in touch....Laraine

Bridget · Married on 09/30/2016

Amazing!! We received multiple compliments from guests about how fun our band was! They were upbeat, interactive and a ton of fun! Laraine was great to work with. From our first phone call to meeting in person to discuss different music options a month before the wedding, the entire experience was awesome. The band was even able to learn a few songs for us! What they couldn't learn, they made sure that it was played while the band was on a break. Absolutely recommend for your wedding if you like to dance! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Franklin & Alison Music's reply:

Thank you Bridget!!! It was fun working with you and Joe, and of course Dad!!!
    Glad you had a great time and one of the best honeymoons ever!!Picutres soon as you can xoxo!!
    Laraine

Nina · Married on 09/24/2016

If you are looking for a band that will deliver the highest quality instrumentation, instrumental performance, and vocals that will send a chill down your spine then this is the band for you.This is not a gimmicky" wedding band" that substitutes flash for quality music. FAO played at my daughter's wedding on September 24th at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. I can't get their music out of my head. It was perfection. Keith is a musical genius and each song was executed with complete finesse. FAO is a group of highly talented and skilled musicians that do what they love and produce music that more often than not sounds even better than the originals. We had several special requests, not on their repertoire that they delivered brilliantly. My daughter was so excited to learn how many of the most recent hits were added to their song list just over the summer , such as Major Lazor ,and many more. Laraine, their manager is fantastic to work with and will collaborate with you to tailor the play list according to your tastes. Keith is a jazz pianist and played a Steinway babygrand with the rest of his quintet during the cocktail hour. Our guests were blown away by the performance. During the reception ,the dance floor was packed and no one wanted the dancing to end.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Love you Nina!

kristina · Married on 08/27/2016

You won't regret it!!! Best band my guests have ever heard. Laraine was a doll to work with - it felt like we were best friends for years. She worked with us to curate a wedding play list that we LOVED, and also learned TWO songs for our wedding (first dance and father/bride dance). The band was outstanding! We wanted really amazing music for our wedding.. not a stereotypical cheesy wedding band and FAO delivered. We highly recommend booking them for your next event. - Kristina and Ron

Sent on 10/20/2016

Lois · Married on 07/02/2016

This band was truly amazing. They had the whole room up dancing. Their versatility and depth of talent is astonishing. Laraine was so easy to work with, I never worried about a thing. They tailored the music to what we requested, and were professional at every step along the way. I could not be more happy with Franklin and Alison. My guests are still exclaiming how great they were.... They were fantastic!!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Hilary · Married on 04/08/2016

I can't even begin to tell you how many wedding guests came up to me to tell me that FAO was the best band they had ever heard at a wedding. They did such an amazing job from start to finish including finding some strings for the ceremony. I was honestly a little nervous because I had only been to a couple of other weddings with bands and I wasn't sure what to expect but they did such an awesome job that I'm so happy we decided to go with them. the dance floor was packed the entire night with ALL of our guests...both young and old! And Larraine was very helpful with the whole planning process couldn't have asked for a better group of people on my wedding day.

Sent on 04/29/2016

Franklin & Alison Music's reply:

Thank you so much Hillary!!!! Ir was truly a pleasuree to work with you and Joe and the wedding really was fantastic !!Please keep in touch...pictures!!