Franklin & Alison Music Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Michelle Married on 11/05/2021

Wow! Amazing!

Wow...just wow!!! The Franklin Alison Orchestra brought down the house at our wedding last Friday!! I cannot recommend them enough! Laraine was extremely easy to work with and incredibly sweet. Words cannot describe the amount of excitement and gratitude I felt for this band at our wedding. Live music was a priority for us and planning during COVID was difficult because we were not able to see bands perform live. We booked this band off of their videos, which are great, but there was nothing like their in-person performance. My heart is still so full. They were absolutely, hands-down one of the best bands I have ever seen perform. I still can't get over that they were our band at our wedding. Laraine and FAO, THANK YOU!!! 1000% would recommend.
  • Christina
    Christina F. Married on 10/30/2021

Outstanding!!

I don't even know how to put into words just how AMAZING this band is! They were outstanding and kept the dance floor packed during our entire wedding. Laraine, the band leader, was extremely accommodating and helped us put together the perfect evening. Our guests truly did not want the wedding to end.
  • Courtney
    Courtney C. Married on 10/02/2021

You will not want to leave the dance floor all night!

My husband and I have been to a few weddings with Franklin & Alison and we loved them so much we decided to book them for our own! Our wedding was in January 2022 at a tight venue and they worked with us to make it work. They did an amazing job with our first dance songs- some of which they learned just for our wedding!

All of our guests raved about how much they loved the music and that they never left the dance floor! If you are looking for a combination of wedding/dance hits and current music, I highly recommend!
    Laura H. Married on 09/30/2021

Book this band!

We loved having the Franklin-Alison Band for our wedding reception!! Laraine was so super helpful during the planning process. She had great suggestions and always replied right away. She was even able to coordinate a string trio for our ceremony. The song list was amazing and we were able to select the songs and genres of our preference. The band even learned our first dance song from scratch at our request!! The day of our wedding Keith was sure to check in with us and was so genuinely invested in providing us with the best entertainment ever! Our guests, while small in number, all got up to celebrate and dance with us to a great soundtrack for the night. The singers and musicians are amazingly talented and sound like a full blown professional concert. I highly recommend Franklin Alison Music for anyone looking for a great live band! Could not have asked for more!!!
    Petrillo.jeanne@Gmail.com Married on 09/25/2021

Knew exactly what the crowd needed and when!

The dance floor at our event was full almost the entire evening. The instrumentals and vocals were top notch!

Franklin & Alison Music's reply:

Thank you so much Jeanne! It was a distinct pleasure to work with you. Appreciate the kind words! The pictures are great and can't with to see more of them!
    Allison Married on 09/11/2021

Best wedding band ever!!!

We were thrilled with this band! Each individual is an incredibly talent musician, such engaging and energetic personalities. Our guests couldn’t stop talking about how great they were. The only downside is now going to other weddings where these guys don’t perform! Highly recommend and shoutout to Laraine for all of your help making sure our experience was perfect.
  • Lori
    Lori J. Married on 08/22/2021

5+++ Stars!

If I could give Franklin & Alison Music 5+++ stars I would. Laraine is the nicest and sweetest person. She is also extremely accommodating. My wedding was originally scheduled for August 2020. After switching our wedding date due to COVID multiple times, Laraine said they were available each and every time. I also remember on the day that was supposed to be our wedding date, Laraine sent us a special email telling us “happy what would have been your anniversary day.” It made my husband and I feel special that our band was thinking about us.  I ended up finally getting married in August 2021. My dad made a special request for a song that he sang and did not have the sheet music for. Keith, spent the time to write sheet music and they played it at our wedding. This band is top notch. Everything we asked for, we got. Everything WAS PERFECT. If you are looking for a wedding band that sounds amazing, is accommodating, just the nicest people, please choose Franklin & Alison Music.

Franklin & Alison Music's reply:

I love you and your entire family Lori !
    It was so wonderful to be able to reschedule with you at every turn , such a tough year but it all worked out . And as they say , Gonza Mishbucha❤️❤️
    Mackenzie D. Married on 06/26/2021

Love Laraine & Keith!

Wonderful experience working with Laraine for planning and Keith on site. Music was incredible and the guests loved them!
    Anne D. Married on 06/12/2021

The Best Wedding Band Ever!!!

I can't say enough good things about this band. In early 2020, Franklin & Alison Music was one of the first vendors we hired for our daughter's wedding. As the 6/12/21 wedding date approached, we were faced with constantly changing Covid restrictions for wedding receptions. With about 8 weeks to go, the restriction called for wedding venues to allow bands, but no dancing! Well, that's a dilemma! We sat down with band manager, Laraine, to talk about how we could best utilize this fabulous group of musicians to entertain our guests during the wedding reception. She suggested a cocktail hour with an acoustic guitarist followed by jazz during dinner. We were still trying to figure out what to do after dinner when, lo and behold, the "no dancing" restriction was lifted. We hired this band because they are one of the best wedding bands around, and we got much more than that. We decided to stick with the acoustic cocktail hour, jazz dinner and ended the night with 2 hours celebrating and kicking up our heels to the fabulous Franklin & Alison Band. Fantastic all around!

Franklin & Alison Music's reply:

Anne ! Thank you so much for your wonderful words ! It was truly a night to remember and everything worked out so perfectly. We will see you around town
  • Phil
    Phil L. Married on 05/08/2021

Amazing Band!

What a great band that made our wedding so very special! Everyone had a wonderful time dancing and singing along to the music!

Franklin & Alison Music's reply:

Thanks so much Phil. It was a pleasure to work with you and Nicole every step of the way.
    Can't wait to see pictures when you get them. Laraine
    Jaclyn J. Married on 02/10/2021

Fantastic to work with!

Franklin & Alison Orchestra played our annual TESU Foundation Gala event for the first time this year. From our initial contact Laraine was enthusiastic, responsive, professional and overall a truly a pleasure to work with. The band executed their roles in our intricate event program and timeline flawlessly, and were very flexible and accommodating to last minute changes. Our guests danced and enjoyed the musical experience they provided. Thanks Laraine and Keith for all you did to make our event a success and for being so great to work with :)
  • Shannon
    Shannon M. Married on 09/25/2020

Exceptional

Do not look any further, this is the best band and group of professionals to work with for your special day. Laraine is a pleasure and was understanding and flexible as we had to change our date 3x due to Covid. They organized and provided our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception music. Our guest cannot stop talking about the band and the dance floor was never empty. Laraine took the time to get to know my husband and I and made our event very personal. She is professional, organized, energetic, and so easy to work with. This was literally the least stressful part of my planning due to her hard work and talents. You will not find a better band nor a better point person than Laraine. She really cares and I cannot thank them enough for making our day the best!

Franklin & Alison Music's reply:

Thank you Shannon! You're a doll. Best first dance I've ever seen. You just lit up the room with your twirls. Love you guys. See you the 25th
    Tanya E. Married on 02/09/2020

Great wedding band with a personal touch

Franklin Alison Music made my wedding day dreams come true. There was no question that we wanted live music for our winter wedding but we had a hard time finding a band that could make our special ceremony musical performance a reality. I wanted my best friend to sing a queen queen song and needed a band that would rehearse and take care of the arrangement but had a hard time finding a group that could do it all. Then I met Keith and Lorraine from Franklin Alison Music. They took care of all our music and everyone loved it! Easy to work with, eclectic, fun, sweet, energetic and so much more. Highly recommend!

Franklin & Alison Music's reply:

Tanya, thank you so much .
    It was very rewarding to do your ceremony and have your friend sing with us as back up. It was beautiful . And the reception rocked ! Happy Anniversary to you and Matt❤️
  • Anne
    Anne C. Married on 10/19/2019

Fun, easy to work with- book them!!

Laraine and Keith were a dream to work with! They had all of our guests on the dance floor throughout the whole night! The sound technician walked around all evening to ensure the sound was up to par and quality. If you want a fun, seamless process then book them ASAP!

Franklin & Alison Music's reply:

Thanks so much Anne! It was wonderful to work with you and Alex!!!!
    I hope we dee each other again....and don't forget pictures when you get them!
    lol laraine
  • Jeanette
    Jeanette Married on 10/05/2019

We danced all night!

“OMG Where did you find that band! They were awesome! “ “Did you know that people were even dancing before you got there? “ That’s just some of the feedback we’ve received about the Franklin Alison Band.

So many decisions go into planning the perfect wedding, but the easiest decision was choosing Franklin Alison Music to play at our cocktail hour and reception. From the first conversation we knew we were going to have fun! We wanted a celebration and we wanted to dance.

Although we made suggestions as to the kind of music we wanted, we left it up to Keith and we were not disappointed. The dance floor was always full. They even learned our first dance song which was country. They played everything from Springsteen to Motown to Sweet Caroline. The horns were outstanding and the vocals brought the house down. Laraine had many suggestions for making our evening a success. You can’t go wrong if you book this band!

Franklin & Alison Music's reply:

Could not have been better .. We love you 💕💕💕what a fantastic party.. cone see us soon
    In PRINCETON
  • Madelyn
    Madelyn Married on 09/07/2019

The BEST. Highly Recommend this band!

Such an amazing band! I couldn’t be happier I went with Franklin Alison for my wedding. They are so talented. I’ve gotten so many positive comments from my guests. They communicated with me at often prior to my wedding and the band leader checked in with me many times during my reception to see if I had any requests and to ensure I was happy with everything. I asked for a specific mix up of two versions of the same song for our first dance song and they had no problem making it happen. It was amazing, everything I could have dreamed of. The guitarist for a ceremony did a great job with everything I requested. Highly recommend!!!

Franklin & Alison Music's reply:

Greatly appreciated Madelyn! That first dance really did work out well.....You were great to work with as well!!!
    Cassie A. Married on 09/01/2019

You have to choose Franklin and Alison Music for your Band!

I can not express how amazing the band and crew were at our wedding! From start to finish Laraine the band manager was on top of everything from the ceremony music to the music selection itself! She coordinated with us everything we wanted to play and the band even learned NEW songs we requested them to play! Laraine was professional and very experienced with planning how the big day would go! If I had a question about anything she would get back to me almost immediately. Almost everyone at the wedding were on their feet dancing and complimented us on the band and music selection. At the wedding Keith made everything go smoothly from top to bottom. If you are looking for a band who will not disappoint you need to hire Franklin and Alison Music!

Franklin & Alison Music's reply:

Thanks Cassie....it really was fun to work with you and Chad .you wanted some music we don't always have the chance to play and that was exciting...and everyone danced like crazy. Talk to yuo soon I hope!! Beach day??
    Mario P. Married on 07/24/2019

Take your event from good to great

Franklin and Alison did an amazing job performing at our son’s 175 person late July wedding reception. Folks who don’t usually dance were out on the dance floor which was nearly packed right thru to the last song. Everyone raved about them that night and for weeks afterward. Music selection was outstanding and reflect a great blend of our favorites and recommended pieces from Alison and Keith which they knew the band would nail - which they did. It was a great experience from planning thru the end of the wedding night. I highly recommend them
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn S. Married on 06/15/2019

Franklin & Allison Band was Superior

The brass quartet that played at St. John the Evangelist Roman Catholic Church was fantastic. The sound of the brass quartet in the church was so beautiful. The brass quartet that played at the cocktail party got the evening off to a great start. Several of the young people told me that the 9 piece band that played at the reception was great. The band director worked with the bride and groom regarding the special arrangement of the music for their first dance. The bride played her trumpet with the band and the groom played his trombone with the band which also made the evening special . The majority of the wedding guests were music instructors, members of either the Pennsbury High School Award Winning Marching Band or the Rutgers University Marching band. The lead singer had an amazing voice. It was a great party and the band made the day along with the beautiful setting and excellent service at Hotel du Village, Bucks County PA.

Franklin & Alison Music's reply:

I love this picture!!!! Send more!!

thank you Kathryn, Gretchen, Padma and GlennJust giggle when I think of the quartet !!!!! IMike said he and horn section had more fun then ever know it was fun..sorry I couldn't be there...broken should yuck ds rather painful ouch ouch ouch. But I know Pictures will; be amazing
  • Mitchell
    Mitchell M. Married on 06/06/2019

Franklin & Alison Music

Keith and the band were fabulous. From the three piece combo during the cocktail hour to the full eight piece band at the reception the music was wonderful. If you want a very talented group of musicians who will keep the house rocking and fill the dance floor, at your next party or celebration, you need not look any further.
    Kyu Married on 06/01/2019

Energetic and Fun Band!

Franklin and Alison Music is NOT a "wedding" band. They're fun, vibrant, talented entertainers and a pleasure to work with!
    We knew we didn't want a DJ for our wedding, but had no idea where to start looking for a band. We wanted a band that would play a mix of Top 40s and some 90s and be able to play some custom requests. But most importantly, we wanted people to DANCE! Well, our venue owner's son was getting married a few weeks after us and he suggested the band he had hired: Franklin and Alison Music. What better recommendation could there be? Laraine Alison and Keith Franklin are a married duo. Laraine manages the band and communicates with you during the prep period, and then Keith is the bandleader and works with you the day/night of the wedding. They're both a lot of fun, energetic, funny, and caring people. Laraine asked all the right questions, was flexible to work with, and very open to communication. We worked through the song list with her, told her what we DID and DIDN'T want, and asked her to play some custom numbers the band would have to learn for us. She had great feedback, and helped to provide us with a sound setup for the officiant as well as hooking us up with ceremony musicians. The cocktail hour music was elegant and classy. The night of the wedding, the Band was FANTASTIC! People danced all night, the energy was high, our opening song made everyone cry! We had the whole band including horn section (that saxophone makes a HUGE impact -- get the horn section!) and Catrice's voice is incredible -- it should be, she's a Broadway singer! Even during the wedding, people kept asking me about the band - where did you find them? they're amazing! - and after the wedding, it's one of the main things people mention when they say how fun the wedding was.

Thank you so much to Franklin and Alison Music! One of my best memories of the night is jumping and dancing until I couldn't breathe anymore! It was wonderful!
    Cal Married on 05/18/2019

Good music, great time

Great band. Good vibes. Booked F&A music for our wedding and everything went better than planned. Easy to work with and very attentive to what we wanted on the evening.
  • Laura
    Laura V. Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Music

My husband and I were thrilled with our band choice for our wedding. They sounded great and kept everyone on the dance floor the whole evening. Laraine worked with us to customize our reception timeline and music and we couldn’t have been happier with the results. Highly recommend Franklin and Alison Music.
    Maureen P. Married on 04/13/2019

Best Day Ever!

Franklin & Alison is absolutely incredible! Lariane (the band manager) is incredibly organized, responsive, and so great at making everything flow. From the initial phone call with Lariane, I knew we were in good hands, she made the process easy. Franklin Alison Band can play anything, and I mean anything! We had a few uncommon requests, and they were able to accommodate us with no problem at all! We got married at HollyHedge Estate in New Hope on 4/13/2019, and our guests are still talking about how great the band was. I can say 100% they made our wedding; the music was awesome, and everyone was dancing all night. Keith kept everything flowing day of and made everything so easy. Do not hesitate to book Franklin & Alison!!!

Franklin & Alison Music's reply:

We love you enuf said 😁😁😁😁????
    So glad you has the wedding you did I miss talking to you!! We had a really good time planning everything . That makes a difference!