Frank Lebano & Co. DJs Reviews

Frank Lebano & Co. DJs 3
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Bowers · Married on 01/05/2019

The best! Dj

WOW! Frank is honestly the best DJ I have seen out of all the weddings I have been apart of and not only because he was working my wedding but all of our guest complimented us the most on our wonderful DJ. The entire night the dance floor was filled, people actually told us they didn't get drinks or eat their cake because they were too busy dancing away the night. Frank really does know how to read a crowd and knows how to maintain a good party. We were hesitant at first because we had never seen him in action, only knew from him as a recommendation from our venue but after the fun we had we would recommend him to anyone getting married in the Tampa area! Thank you so much for ensuring our wedding night was the most fun for us and our guest!

Erica · Married on 12/29/2018

Frank is awesome!

I choose Frank to be the DJ at my wedding because every single person I was in contact with through my wedding venue said that he was the best. THEY WERE RIGHT! Frank not only did an amazing job reading the crowd and selecting song but also with the up lighting. He kept everyone dancing all night long. I would definitely recommend frank for your DJ needs!

Amanda Martinez · Married on 12/22/2018

Awesome music/equipment/uplights!

I hired DJ Frank Lebano for my wedding at the rusty pelican as he was highly recommended by the venue, and I was not disappointed!! He helped guide me and my guests throughout the night and was very helpful and kind! The up lighting he provided was very pretty and lit up the room perfectly! Thank you so much for a great wedding night!!

Frank Lebano & Co. DJs 4
    Frank Lebano & Co. DJs 5
    Frank Lebano & Co. DJs 6

Ann marie · Married on 11/19/2018

Best DJ ever!

Frank was such an amazing DJ! Extremely personable, extensive music library, great with all the announcements and kept everyone on the dance floor all night! Highly recommend!!!

• Korianne

Korianne · Married on 11/10/2018

Life of the Party

We had DJ Mike Mello for our ceremony and wedding. He kept the music flowing and closed the night with my 90 year old grandmother fist-pumping to "Sweet Caroline." He had everyone dancing up to the point when we looked at the clock and our time was up. We could have kept the party going, that's how great his Dj'ing was. All our guests are still complimenting how great the music was. - Korianne G

• amanda

amanda · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Experience with Mike Mello

Our DJ from this company was AMAZING!!! He kept everyone busy and since we had a brunch wedding, we were worried about people being in the mood to dance but he made it happen!! We loved our music throughout the entire wedding and couldn't be happier. Guests raved about the entertainment :)

• User4023990 · Recently married

10 out of 10!

Everything was perfect from the time my husband and I met with Frank to the time of our wedding! Always very quick to respond to emails.
    Frank provided my officiant with a mic, played music during the cemony and reception, it was all great! The dance floor was jam packed all night! If you are looking for a professional dj, hire Frank!

Emily Rachel Grimm · Married on 11/02/2018

Frank is amazing

Frank Lebano is the epitome of what is means to throw a party at your wedding. Meeting with him for the first time, I loved his energy and personality. He is professional, affordable, personable, and I am so thankful he was my DJ at our wedding. He really ran the wedding perfectly from general set up and being very early, to guiding my guests to do the speeches, our intro, the garter toss, etc. Everyone I've spoken to mentioned something about our DJ and how much FUN they had the entire time. If you're reading this- stop your search and give him a call or email.

Domenica Goodfellow · Married on 10/26/2018

Frank lebano Review

Frank blew it out of the park with my wedding! Had everyone up and dancing the entire night and was never a dull moment on the dance floor! He did everything I asked PLUS MORE! I asked him for one Disney song while everyone was up and getting food which was be our guest and he added some more Disney songs through out that time period and got so many compliments on it during that time !! I would highly recommend Frank for any event he is such a fun guy!!

Nick · Married on 09/15/2018

Frank was awesome at our wedding! He played all the songs we requested and kept the dance floor busy all night. He was attentive to the schedule of the reception all night and kept us updated with what was going on. Would definitely recommend Frank!

Maggie · Married on 09/08/2018

Frank was AMAZING!!! Easy to work with, great at last minute changes, and a very kind person. He is an obvious vet as a wedding DJ. For us, there would have been no other choice.

DEBBIE · Married on 09/08/2018

Frank did our nieces wedding last night and everything was wonderful! He played great music , kept the flow of the night running smoothly . He was also very kind and professional. Would highly recommend him !

Kristie · Married on 09/08/2018

Frank was the DJ at our daughter's wedding last night and did a phenomenal job. He played a wide variety of music to please everyone. He is very professional, easy to work with, and accommodating to the bride & groom wishes as to what music they wanted and didn't want played. I would highly recommend him & will call him again if I ever need his services.

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2018

Frank was amazing!!!!! All of our guests were on the dance floor the entire time. Everyone kept telling us how awesome he was. We couldn't have picked a better DJ!!! thank you again Frank for making out wedding so amazing!!!

Alissa · Married on 07/13/2018

Frank was an amazing DJ and all of our guests enjoyed him!

Matt · Married on 06/09/2018

Hired Frank for our wedding at the Rusty Pelican and he was fantastic. He gave us great advice for song choices and we were able to trust him to fill in the blanks when we needed to. Overall very pleased with his service.

Chad · Married on 06/08/2018

Frank did an excellent job as the DJ for our wedding at The Rusty Pelican. He was very responsive with emails as we changed songs and announcements multiple times. The music choices reflected our taste and made for fun dance filled wedding. We would highly recommend him for anyone needing a DJ for their wedding. Frank also set up the sound system for the ceremony which was very clear and the processional music sounded great. During the wedding Frank made it easy to transition from one event to another. Overall Frank is nice guy who is fantastic at his job and making the couple feel at ease. Thanks again Frank! - Chad & Danielle O.

Allison · Married on 06/02/2018

Frank was absolutely amazing. On the day of our wedding, our ceremony was blocked off by police, helicopters and search dogs trying to find someone who robbed a bank. (Quite the story, I know!) This set our entire wedding back by almost 2 hours, we lost a lot of time. Frank was so kind, helpful & made sure everything ran smoothly. We were so thankful for Frank and we would recommend him to everyone!! Thank you for making our day absolutely perfect in a sea of craziness!! :)

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2018

DJ Frank was truly amazing! He was easy to get ahold of and made our wedding day so special. I would recommend him to anyone having any kind of event

Chichi · Married on 04/28/2018

It was WONDERFUL to work with Frank! He has so much experience and it shows. Worked with us really well and even though we had to change around a few things and add an extra hour everything was seamless. Would definitely recommend.

Keya · Married on 04/20/2018

Frank is awesome! He makes things so easy and he's super professional. 100 % will recommend to everyone and will definitely use his service again!

Ryan · Married on 04/13/2018

From the very beginning, Frank was AMAZING! He made the entire process seamless, especially planning our wedding from 3,000 miles away. All we had to do was tell Frank that we wanted everyone to dance at the wedding and that's exactly what he gave us. Nobody was sitting that night. We would definitely recommend hiring Frank for your big day/night!

Chelsea · Married on 03/31/2018

Frank was an absolutely amazing DJ to work with. He is so positive and passionate about what he does and works with you to make your wedding exactly how you picture it. He played every song we requested for both the ceremony, reception entrance, dinner music, and dancing music. Our dance floor didn’t stop all night! I HIGHLY recommend Frank for any wedding. I guarantee it will be a good time! Thank you again Frank. You’re amazing!

Peter · Married on 02/03/2018

Mike was very easy to work with. We gave Home some ideas on songs and he filled in the spaces. Our guest were on the dance floor most of the evening.