450 Reviews for Frank Lebano & Co. DJs

Uplighting (15)
Disco Ball (8)
Liability Insurance (3)
450 Frank Lebano & Co. DJs Reviews

From the very beginning, Frank was AMAZING! He made the entire process seamless, especially planning our wedding from 3,000 miles away. All we had to do was tell Frank that we wanted everyone to dance at the wedding and that's exactly what he gave us. Nobody was sitting that night. We would definitely recommend hiring Frank for your big day/night!

Profile Picture Ryan, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was very easy to work with. We gave Home some ideas on songs and he filled in the spaces. Our guest were on the dance floor most of the evening.

Profile Picture Peter, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everyone at the wedding LOVED Frank’s musical selections! We had people of many different cultures at our wedding and he played a mix of music that they all loved!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 2/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Thank you SO much for everything! We are more than grateful for the awesome service you provided for us! Everyone talked about how good the music was! We had the best time!

Profile Picture Brittany , 1/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Frank Lebano was our DJ for my daughter's wedding in November of 2017. His quality of service and professionalism was top notch. Our guests were out on the dance floor all night long! We would recommend his services to anyone.

Jeanie Grela

Profile Picture Jeanie, 11/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Frank is very professional and friendly and wonderful to work with! His expertise and suggestions
made it very easy to choose our special songs for our small wedding at the Rusty Pelican, and his music choices throughout our reception were perfect and kept everyone on the dance floor!
We will, without a doubt, use him again for any future events! We HIGHLY recommend Frank for your DJ at your wedding or your next event!

Profile Picture Nell, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Frank was AMAZING from start to finish! He was quick to answer any questions and so easy to work with! He definitely kept the party going for us, from playing every song we requested to setting the tone the wedding was in with the music. I would highly recommend him to anyone,hands down!

Profile Picture Jacqueline , 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Unfortunately, I took too long to book Mike Mello for our wedding date and he was reserved by another couple - so completely my fault! But Frank was always quick to respond and was patient with me and gave me a great recommendation for another DJ for my wedding when Mike got booked. I couldn't be more appreciative of the time and effort Frank gave me.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/21/17, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

Frank was very easy to work with through the entire process. He is very friendly and professional. You will enjoy having him at your event. He made my wedding night a blast.

Profile Picture kelly, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great DJ services. The party was bumping all night. Really good song selection that fit my wife and I perfectly. It really felt personalized. Thanks for the hard work Mike Mello and the Frank LeBano team!

Jesse

Profile Picture Jesse, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We choose Frank for our 9/22/17 Nuptials at the Bilmar Beach Resort and he was great! He was suggested by the venue itself. We thought his price was reasonable and well worth the service we received! If you are looking for an attentive, great communicator and biggest bang for your buck- Frank Lebano is a great choice!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/22/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

Excellent experience from start to finish! Frank was accommodating and helpful, and Mike (our DJ) was amazing! We didn't stop dancing all night!! Thank you for a wonderful reception!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Frank Lebano was fantastic. Help keep everything in line as the MC and played great music as the DJ!

Profile Picture Michele, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Frank Lebano was on a list of vendors that our coordinator gave us. He had a star next to his name and came highly recommended, we quickly came to learn why. We are so thankful to him for making our night so special and fun. He is one of the best MC we have seen when it comes to getting people on the dance floor. Frank had a very competitive rate but when we told him our situation and how tight money was he gave us a discount to get within our budget. He was very prompt at answering our emails/calls with any questions directly, not through multiple assistants like some of the other big vendors we spoke to. He said he was going to be the one to work the event and not some new DJ who was just learning on the job even though he charged us less then all other DJ's we had gotten in contact with. He met with us prior to the wedding for song selections and was extremely welcoming to our requests and ideas. He was even able to find music from my home country to play at our wedding, and went above and beyond the few songs we asked of him. He had selected an array of other songs he had researched on his own. He is extremely well prepared and takes his job and responsibilities seriously. Our friends and family loved how Frank played a great selection of American, Spanish and Albanian music for our diverse backgrounds. It was the epitome of the various cultures coming together in America. Like most weddings, ours did not go without a hitch, we threw multiple curve balls at Frank but he handled it like a professional and did not get irritated once. He is definitely the go to guy for us and our family from now on for any event that requires a DJ/MC. If you are in need of someone with Frank's skill-set you and your guests will be absolutely pleased with him (one of our guests mentioned after wards that that was the first time she had danced in many many years and she loved it). Thank you sir for making our night a memorable one not just for us but for our guests as well.
-Klaudio

Profile Picture Klaudio, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Frank was an amazing choice! From meeting him at the booth all the way until after our wedding he was polite, friendly, helpful and made sure our wedding was perfect. I would highly recommend Frank! Professional and fun! He has your best interests at heart. :)

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Frank was our DJ for our Wedding on June 9th. He is a true team player and worked so well with my other vendors. We showed up early to the reception but Frank had a plan and it worked out great. He played all the music we requested and sprinkled them in with the top 200 to make a great party. Frank's personality worked perfectly with the vibe of our party. Thank you! We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Lori, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Frank was awesome! He was super responsive to emails and made the planning process as low-key as possible. The package was very reasonable and included the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and uplighting. Frank was flexible working with us to make sure we got in the songs that we wanted. Otherwise, we trusted him to take it away with the music and he killed it! The dance floor was packed the entire night. Guests of all ages had a great time. On top of that, he's a super nice and honest vendor that I would recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/2/17, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

A month after I got engaged I was at a wedding where Frank Lebano was the DJ. I got his card that night and contacted him the next day. He happened to already be booked but he put me in touch with Bart Hanchey, who works with him. Bart was kind enough to meet with me, my fiancee and my mom to talk wedding prior to us booking him. (Many other DJ's wouldn't even meet with us prior to booking.) After meeting him we just knew he would do a great job! Bart took the time to make sure I would have a great wedding. He even edited together a song for my Bride - Father of the Bride dance! He kept everyone dancing through out the night and really knew how to read the crowd. He was even able to get my grandma up and dancing, something she usually does not do! Everyone at my wedding thought he did a great job and I couldn't agree more!

Profile Picture User976808, Recently Married, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

Frank was amazing to work with. From the very beginning he was a breeze to work with. He answered any questions we had throughout the entire planning process and two weeks before our wedding, we connected with him to go over song choices for ceremony, reception, introductions and first dances. We provided him a list of 50+ songs to keep the party going during our reception and he created the perfect playlist. He was fantastic!! We even gave him a very specific recording for our introductions that we have a friend voice, and he was more than happy to use it.

Profile Picture Taylor, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Frank Lebano is top notch...you can't go wrong! He will gladly accept any special music you wish to use in your ceremony and/or reception, and his intuitiveness for his own selection of songs to play is great and he keeps the crowd up and dancing (which is what it's all about)! AND....if you are also looking for Frank to provide your lighting/decor needs, definitely rent the use of his 'uplights'. They really add to the overall look of your venue. Frank is a true professional and I would highly recommend his DJ services for ANY occasion.

Profile Picture Debbie, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

I HIGHLY recommend using Frank Lebano for any DJ needs! First - very affordable - second - Mike Mello was the BEST dj anyone could want! He was well organized, told me (the bride) that it was his job to make my dreams happen and I should just sit back and not worry about it (details that needed to be handled) AND - he was FUN FUN FUN!! He played an amazing mix of music and made sure to include all our requests!!

Profile Picture Sheri, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Frank was such a fantastic addition to our wedding day! He was super friendly and professional - from our first meeting to the very last dance! He played all our "must play" songs, and made sure to communicate during the day so no one missed special moments (specific songs, cake cutting, intros, etc). During the cocktail hour and dinner, the music was light and fun, but not distracting. While dancing, the dance floor was full all night - Frank knows how to "read a room" and keep the energy up! And the uplights and dance floor lights Frank provided really helped set the atmosphere for a fun evening. I would absolutely recommend Frank for your wedding or any party!

Profile Picture Marcy, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

We worked with Mike Mello and is was THE BEST! He was really great at keeping the party going and really made the reception flow. Everyone told us how great he was. It was a really fun time! I highly recommend Mike!

Profile Picture User7425033, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

Frank was the absolute best DJ we could have hoped for for our wedding! We met him at the Rusty Pelican vendor event and he was so kind and down to earth. He has the best communication, met me in person before the wedding to go over every detail (he thinks of everything!), and he was flawless for both our ceremony and reception! He has creative ideas for the reception and he really kept the dancing and fun going all night. Thanks so much Frank!!

Profile Picture Amy, 3/19/17, 5 Reviews