Frank Lebano & Co. DJs Reviews

Frank Lebano & Co. DJs 4
  • Megan

Megan Hudson · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Frank was Awesome

Frank was the best! He made sure everyone stayed having fun and the night flowed! We had a blast!

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Mari

Mari · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding DJ

Frank is WONDERFUL!! He is very patient, fun, and on top of his work!! He made our wedding go so smoothly and was such a blast!! We would use him again!!!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Allison · Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding DJ 5/4

DJ Mike Mello DJed our wedding and he was phenomenal! A bunch of people commented about how great the music was all night. Cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Kristyn

Kristyn · Married on 04/13/2019

Frank is the bomb

Wowwwww he kept everyone pumped and excited with his music selections!!! Thanks frank

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Nichol

Nichol · Married on 03/16/2019

Had everyone dancing

Mike was our wedding DJ and you can tell right off the bat that he is an experienced one. He orchestrated our wedding perfectly, played all of the songs we requested and got everyone on the dance floor... I don't think a single person was sitting down. I would highly recommend hiring them for your wedding or event.

Sent on 05/25/2019

Amber · Married on 03/01/2019

He’s a great DJ! Recommend 100%

Frank was an amazing dj! He kept everyone rolling on time and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Music was great and he got everyone up dancing. Would recommend 100%! Book him and you will be happy!

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Frank Lebano & Co. DJs 5
  • Margaret

Margaret Serletti · Married on 02/16/2019

Frank is the best DJ for your wedding day!

Frank was awesome! Super professional and made sure we got exactly what we wanted from our DJ on our special day. He was friendly to all our guests and everyone had a blast dancing! We would recommend him to all of our friends getting married!

Sent on 03/02/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Bowers · Married on 01/05/2019

The best! Dj

WOW! Frank is honestly the best DJ I have seen out of all the weddings I have been apart of and not only because he was working my wedding but all of our guest complimented us the most on our wonderful DJ. The entire night the dance floor was filled, people actually told us they didn't get drinks or eat their cake because they were too busy dancing away the night. Frank really does know how to read a crowd and knows how to maintain a good party. We were hesitant at first because we had never seen him in action, only knew from him as a recommendation from our venue but after the fun we had we would recommend him to anyone getting married in the Tampa area! Thank you so much for ensuring our wedding night was the most fun for us and our guest!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Erica · Married on 12/29/2018

Frank is awesome!

I choose Frank to be the DJ at my wedding because every single person I was in contact with through my wedding venue said that he was the best. THEY WERE RIGHT! Frank not only did an amazing job reading the crowd and selecting song but also with the up lighting. He kept everyone dancing all night long. I would definitely recommend frank for your DJ needs!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Amanda Martinez · Married on 12/22/2018

Awesome music/equipment/uplights!

I hired DJ Frank Lebano for my wedding at the rusty pelican as he was highly recommended by the venue, and I was not disappointed!! He helped guide me and my guests throughout the night and was very helpful and kind! The up lighting he provided was very pretty and lit up the room perfectly! Thank you so much for a great wedding night!!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Frank Lebano & Co. DJs 6
    Frank Lebano & Co. DJs 7
    Frank Lebano & Co. DJs 8

Ann marie · Married on 11/19/2018

Best DJ ever!

Frank was such an amazing DJ! Extremely personable, extensive music library, great with all the announcements and kept everyone on the dance floor all night! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Korianne

Korianne · Married on 11/10/2018

Life of the Party

We had DJ Mike Mello for our ceremony and wedding. He kept the music flowing and closed the night with my 90 year old grandmother fist-pumping to "Sweet Caroline." He had everyone dancing up to the point when we looked at the clock and our time was up. We could have kept the party going, that's how great his Dj'ing was. All our guests are still complimenting how great the music was. - Korianne G

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • amanda

amanda · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Experience with Mike Mello

Our DJ from this company was AMAZING!!! He kept everyone busy and since we had a brunch wedding, we were worried about people being in the mood to dance but he made it happen!! We loved our music throughout the entire wedding and couldn't be happier. Guests raved about the entertainment :)

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • User4023990 · Recently married

10 out of 10!

Everything was perfect from the time my husband and I met with Frank to the time of our wedding! Always very quick to respond to emails.
    Frank provided my officiant with a mic, played music during the cemony and reception, it was all great! The dance floor was jam packed all night! If you are looking for a professional dj, hire Frank!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Emily Rachel Grimm · Married on 11/02/2018

Frank is amazing

Frank Lebano is the epitome of what is means to throw a party at your wedding. Meeting with him for the first time, I loved his energy and personality. He is professional, affordable, personable, and I am so thankful he was my DJ at our wedding. He really ran the wedding perfectly from general set up and being very early, to guiding my guests to do the speeches, our intro, the garter toss, etc. Everyone I've spoken to mentioned something about our DJ and how much FUN they had the entire time. If you're reading this- stop your search and give him a call or email.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Domenica Goodfellow · Married on 10/26/2018

Frank lebano Review

Frank blew it out of the park with my wedding! Had everyone up and dancing the entire night and was never a dull moment on the dance floor! He did everything I asked PLUS MORE! I asked him for one Disney song while everyone was up and getting food which was be our guest and he added some more Disney songs through out that time period and got so many compliments on it during that time !! I would highly recommend Frank for any event he is such a fun guy!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Nick · Married on 09/15/2018

Frank was awesome at our wedding! He played all the songs we requested and kept the dance floor busy all night. He was attentive to the schedule of the reception all night and kept us updated with what was going on. Would definitely recommend Frank!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Maggie · Married on 09/08/2018

Frank was AMAZING!!! Easy to work with, great at last minute changes, and a very kind person. He is an obvious vet as a wedding DJ. For us, there would have been no other choice.

Sent on 09/19/2018

DEBBIE · Married on 09/08/2018

Frank did our nieces wedding last night and everything was wonderful! He played great music , kept the flow of the night running smoothly . He was also very kind and professional. Would highly recommend him !

Sent on 09/09/2018

Kristie · Married on 09/08/2018

Frank was the DJ at our daughter's wedding last night and did a phenomenal job. He played a wide variety of music to please everyone. He is very professional, easy to work with, and accommodating to the bride & groom wishes as to what music they wanted and didn't want played. I would highly recommend him & will call him again if I ever need his services.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2018

Frank was amazing!!!!! All of our guests were on the dance floor the entire time. Everyone kept telling us how awesome he was. We couldn't have picked a better DJ!!! thank you again Frank for making out wedding so amazing!!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Alissa · Married on 07/13/2018

Frank was an amazing DJ and all of our guests enjoyed him!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Matt · Married on 06/09/2018

Hired Frank for our wedding at the Rusty Pelican and he was fantastic. He gave us great advice for song choices and we were able to trust him to fill in the blanks when we needed to. Overall very pleased with his service.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Chad · Married on 06/08/2018

Frank did an excellent job as the DJ for our wedding at The Rusty Pelican. He was very responsive with emails as we changed songs and announcements multiple times. The music choices reflected our taste and made for fun dance filled wedding. We would highly recommend him for anyone needing a DJ for their wedding. Frank also set up the sound system for the ceremony which was very clear and the processional music sounded great. During the wedding Frank made it easy to transition from one event to another. Overall Frank is nice guy who is fantastic at his job and making the couple feel at ease. Thanks again Frank! - Chad & Danielle O.

Sent on 06/15/2018