Francesca's Banquets & Catering Reviews

20 | Ilion, NY

20 Reviews for Francesca's Banquets & Catering

20 Francesca's Banquets & Catering Reviews

Kristi · Married on 06/05/2018

My office held a corporate event here and everything went very smoothly. Out of the three dinners I planned, Francesca's was by far the best to work with and very informative from the beginning. The food and service were excellent and all at a very affordable price too!

Brittany · Married on 09/02/2017

You and your staff were amazing and made my wedding day so perfect and made sure it all went smoothly thank you.

Tiffany · Married on 03/17/2012

Francesca's was amazing. We loved it, and have recommended it to our engaged friends already. The food was amazing and so was the service. Francesca was so easy to deal with. The day turned out better than we have imagined!

Sent on 03/26/2012

Francesca's Banquets & Catering's reply:

Tiffany thank you!! You were absolutely beautiful and I wouldnt have wanted to spend St. Patricks Day any other way. My staff thoroughly enjoyed working this wedding!

Amanda · Married on 09/16/2011

I would absolutely recommend this facility for any type of party or get together (from weddings to reunions, proms, etc...). Francesca and her staff are curteous, professional, and extremely accommodating. Francesca went above and beyond. The food was fantastic and we received many compliments from everyone (even the pickiest eaters of the guests). The presentation was flawless and beautiful! Francesca was also very approachable and organized. She did an amazing job and I will always be thankful! Having her was as good as having a wedding planner. The price was also extremely reasonable for the venue and food. Everything was absolutely perfect! Thank you again to all of the staff at Francesca's banquets and catering. :-)

Nicole · Married on 09/10/2011

I couldn't of asked for a better place for our wedding. The food was amazing, the people were wonderful, and the way they decorated was fabulous! Francesca made my dream wedding come true! Every guest that came said it was the best wedding they have ever been to!

Sue · Married on 07/09/2011

This venue was awesome. All of the guests loved the room and the food. We encountered a few issues the last couple days before the wedding and I was able to call Francesca at night and discuss it with her and she took it with a grain of salt and told me everything would be perfect - and she was right! The staff was very friendly and extrememly accomodating. My daughter's wedding was perfect and Francesca's helped make it so.

michelle · Married on 05/07/2011

Have a good idea what you want but also be flexible and take advice from your venue, they know what they are doing!

Kristen · Married on 10/10/2010

While the staff were clearing tables they put the guests' favors on a table in the lobby so they could grab them on the way out of the reception. Some people didn't know what happened to them and things got a little confusing. My suggestion would be to leave them on the table so that people could know where to find them and take their favor from their seat when they leave. Other than that I everything was AMAZING and FANTASTIC!!!

Andria · Married on 10/09/2010

Francesca's is the ideal location for a wedding reception. It is local and extremely accommodating. I have heard nothing but wonderful things from my guests about the food and waitstaff. I would recommend Francesca's to any bride in the valley.

Stephanie · Married on 09/25/2010

Francesas was a great place to have our wedding reception. Everyone that attended had very possitive feedback. The food was a buffet but tasted like home cooking, not the normal nasty banquest food. We highly suggest the place for any occasion.

Joelle · Married on 08/14/2010

Francesca's Banquet Hall was amazing! The food was fantastic and their service is outstanding. Francesca was very accomodating to what we wanted and she made our day exactly what I had dreamed it would be!

CYNTHIA · Married on 06/05/2010

WE WERE VERY PLEASED WITH OUR RECEPTION. WE ARE STILL GETTING COMPLIMENTS ON WHAT A GREAT JOB FRANCESCA'S DID. EVERYONE SAYS THE FOOD WAS GREAT. WE HAD OVER 200 PEOPLE AND IT WAS PERFECT SIZE. WE EVEN HAD A BAND AND STILL HAD ROOM FOR DANCING!! GREAT BAR SERVICE, GREAT FOOD. THE PRICE WAS GOOD ALSO. THE "WEDDING PLANNER" WAS VERY HELPFUL. KEPT ME RIGHT ON SCHEDULE WITH EVERYTHING. NO COMPLAINTS HERE!!! I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND FRANCESCAS.

Michele · Married on 05/22/2010

Words cannot explain how perfect our wedding was at Francescas. She was the easiest and most understanding person to work with while planning a wedding. The menu was flexible and my guests are still raving at how delicious the food was, how beautiful the place is, and how friendly her staff were. Everything went as planned and we couldn't be happier about how perfect our day turned out to be. I would and already have recommended Francesca's to our friends and family for future events/weddings. Some of our friends have already booked their wedding there after attending ours in May. There is no competition around that can even compare to here.

Greg & Michele Jones

Shawna · Married on 04/10/2010

They are very helpful and easy to work with. THe food was fabulous and everyone loved it. Totally recommend for a reception or any other events.

Lisa · Married on 10/10/2009

My wedding was absolutely perfect due to the services provided by Francescas. I couldn't have asked for better service. I was accomodated with everything i asked for. i would recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a wedding reception or any other gathering.

Jessica · Married on 08/15/2009

Beautiful Establishment.... great personal service with attention to detail. These girls are so pleasant to work with and really treat you like a bride should be treated. Friendly and helpful every step of the way. The food is OUTSTANDING!!! All of my guests complimented the food and beautiful venue. They spared no expense to make Francesca's what it is... nothing short of spectacular!! Thanks girls for all of your help. Keep on doing what you are doing!

jennifer · Married on 09/03/2007

Francesca's catered my wedding in 2007, catered my baby shower in 2008 and catered my son's christening in 2009. People still talk about how fabulous the food was at my wedding! They are always so helpful and take care of everything for me. I love calling them and have them make a really cool custom menu. For the Christening they came to our home to cater and brought everything to us. It was amazing.

Sent on 01/29/2010

Francesca's Banquets & Catering's reply:

I am happy to hear that you were satisfied with our services. If you ever need anything in the future feel free to contact us anytime. Have a wonderful 2010

Giovanna · event on: 05/06/2012

Great food, excellent service and attention to detail. We are so grateful for such a beautiful venue right in our valley. We were all very pleased with Francesca and her staff who assisted us. They made our bridal shower a great success!

Kristin · Married on 10/03/2009

Francesca and Jennifer went above and beyond the call of duty to help me with every aspect of planning my reception. The food, atmosphere, and staff were all amazing. I cannot say enough good things about Francesca's.

Julie · Married on 01/02/2010

I had several guests e-mail and text me after the wedding saying how fantastic Francesca's was. They all said that the food was unbelievable and the staff was extremely attentive. They took care of everything! I would highly recommend Francesca's for your next event!