Foxes Den Makeup Reviews

38 | San Antonio, TX

38 Reviews for Foxes Den Makeup

Rachel · Married on 08/04/2007

Hiring Stephanie was one of the best decisions that I made when planning my wedding. She made me so beautiful. My hair and makeup lasted all day through the Texas August heat, through a convertable ride through town, and through me fainting from the heat, twice! I cannot say enough good things about Stephanie and her work. I wish I could look like the way she made me look every day.

Katie · Married on 05/26/2007

I used Stephanie for my wedding and was so pleased with the results. She was professional yet personable. My make-up looked beautiful. She listened to what I wanted and made me look like me--only better! I'd absolutely recommend this vendor.

Sent on 03/30/2009

Tori · Married on 03/10/2007

Stephanie was one of my very favorite wedding vendors! She and her assistant showed up at 5:30am on the morning of our big day so she would have enough time to do everyone's hair and makeup, and she didn't complain! Her prices were reasonable, and everyone was very happy, especially me! ;-)

Karen · Married on 02/11/2007

As a middle aged, second time around bride, I thought I'd splurge and have my make up and hair professionally done for my wedding. Haute Facade was fantastic! I chose to have the trial make up and hair style done a couple of weeks before my wedding day so that I would have some idea of what I'd like & know how I'd look. Stephanie was the best. She made me feel totally comfortable and helped me pick the best hairstyle for my facial shape and length of hair.

The best part was that she didn't have any problems with going outside of the Dallas area (only about 35 miles) to take care of my beauty needs & my MOH's on my big day. I couldn't get anyone else without being charged some exorbitant extra amt. My maid of honor was my son's girlfriend who is only 21 and she also felt that Stephanie did a wonderful job with her hair and makeup.

You can go to http://www.mywedding.com/sonnyandkaren/ click on Photo Galleries, then Getting Ready for the Ceremony. There you will see the magical makeover Stephanie performed on both me and my gorgeous Maid of Honor.

Please try Haute Facade for your special day..... You will never regret your decision. You'll know that you look your best & feel pampered at the same time!!
    Karen

Sent on 02/17/2009

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2006

Stephanie is THE most talented make up artist EVER!! I don't think you will be disappointed. It's hard finding someone to work on my naturally curly hair but she made me look more beautiful then any salon in the Dallas area. I don't know how many compliments I received from friends and family about the work she did. I even wanted to hire her for some family photos too! I know you will enjoy having your special day be even more special by looking your best & Stephanie can help that dream come true!

Laura · Married on 09/03/2006

Since I live in CA, I pretty much planned my TX wedding via the internet. During my search for hair and make-up vendors, I stumbled upon Stephanie Dubose's website. I was not only impressed with the pics and the price, but also because I found someone who could provide two services, hair and make-up. Needless to day I sent her an e-mail. She was very quick to respond and answered any and all questions/concerns. I was lucky enough to book Stephanie for my bridal portrait shoot, as well as for the day of my wedding. Her personality, professionalism and keen eye to detail made my best day even better. Plus the makeup and hair lasted all day and night. (I have the fab pics to prove it.) I highly recommend Stephanie or any artist from Haute Facade. You will not be disappointed.

Ashley · Married on 05/14/2005

Stephanie is amazing! She has done makeup and hair for all of my friends for their weddings too! She has also done my hair and makeup for other photo sessions and is always on top of everything. She does a great job of making you feel comfortable and beautiful. She has also taught me how to do my makeup so I can look flawless any day or night or for any special occasion! I love Steph!!

Jenny · Married on 04/04/2009

Stephanie was great! She did hair and make-up for my sister's wedding and I knew that I had to book her for mine because she did such a great job! She made me and all of my bridesmaids look gorgeous! I brought a picture of the hair I wanted to have on my wedding day and she re-created it and made it look even better than the pic! She's got a great personality and is easy to work with. I highly recommend her and her team!

Sent on 06/30/2009

Angela · Married on 07/07/2007

Stephanie was very thoughtful of the bride and bridesmaids. She made me feel very comfortable and made sure that I looked the way I wanted. I was very pleased with the final results of my make-up and hair. My wedding pictures turned out beautiful, thanks to Stephanie!

Lou An · Married on 05/16/2008

Being the mother of the bride, I was a bit hesitant to spend what I thought to be a large amount per person for the wedding party to have their makeup and hair done....the bride maybe, but everyone? Well after meeting with Stephanie for the trial run, there was no question. We needed her and Kelly on the wedding day! They did a fantastic job getting everyone ready, looking gorgeous on-time. Not only one less thing for us to worry about, everyone had a blast. They came to our house on the wedding day. We eat, laughed, and relaxed as they worked their magic. The photographs showed that their assistance was worth every penny.

Sent on 02/10/2009
  • O

Kelly · Married on 11/03/2007

I used the women of Haute Facade for my bridal pics as well as for me and my bridal party on the day of the wedding. I can't speak highly enough about the quality of "work" they do!! Every one of my bridesmaids was extatic about how their hair and makeup looked and of course I was also over the top pleased! I would HIGHLY recommend their services to anyone!! It's worth every cent...you only get married once, why not make sure you look your absolute best! :)

Sent on 02/10/2009

Michelle · Married on 08/30/2008

I hired Stephanie & her team at Haute Facade to do hair and makeup for my 6 bridesmaids, my 3 moms, and myself. It was truly one of the BEST wedding planning decisions I made! There are so many different things to worry about on the Big Day, and the fact that hair and makeup were not one of them made all the difference in the world. Everyone was able to relax and enjoy the day. We all looked fabulous in the wedding photos, and those beautiful memories will remain for many many years to come! Additionally, Stephanie went above and beyond by using her tried and true little tricks to keep me cool, calm, and collected. She even recommended something to settle my nerves, and it worked perfectly! Thank you, Stephanie!

Myndi · Married on 10/27/2007

I had a great experience, and highly reccomend them!

Sent on 02/12/2009