Fox Hollow Catering, Hotel & Restaurant Reviews

Fox Hollow Catering, Hotel & Restaurant 4
  • Jessica

Jessica Karp · Getting married on 09/18/2020

Can’t wait

We booked our wedding at the Fox Hollow for September 2020. We had such a great experience with the staff. They are all so welcoming and the grounds are beautiful! We can’t wait to start our forever!!!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Brillon · Married on 10/06/2019

Everyone should have their wedding here!

THIS REVIEW IS ONLY FOR FOX HOLLOW CATERING:
    The Fox Hollow was the first (and eventually last) venue my fiance and I visited. After exploring other venues, we compared them all to the Fox Hollow and knew the Fox Hollow was the venue for us.
    We decided to have a Twilight wedding on a Sunday in October. Our wedding was absolutely magical. We knew that we were in good hands with the Fox Hollow, but our wedding day far exceeded our expectations, which were already so high. We had 125 guests in the Winter Garden Pavilion, which was the perfect amount. All the food at cocktail and reception was amazing quality - all of our guests enjoyed what they ordered. Guests also have TEN options to choose from for their main course, which is another treat the Fox Hollow has to offer.
    As a bride, I felt like a celebrity the moment I walked onto the Fox Hollow grounds for my first look. Our Maitre D Matt and Bridal Attendants Kirsten and Ana were THE BEST. They were friendly, funny, attentive, and genuinely seem like kind human beings. My fiance and I wish we were friends with them in real life. Matt was very respectful of our wedding vision, while also making helpful suggestions of tiny tweaks to our decor and presentation. He kept us on schedule and made transitions from ceremony to cocktail to reception absolutely seamless. Kirsten and Ana were always one step ahead of me and my fiance. They were there with water before we even knew we needed it. It was amazing! As soon as the ceremony ended, they led us to the bridal suite and had a delicious cocktail hour spread for us. During the reception, they had our drinks of choice ready to go every time we sat down. Kirsten helped me with my dress in the bathroom, and both girls worked their magic on my dress by safety-pinning it in place after my bustle wouldn't stay!
    Honestly, I can go on and on about my positive experience with the staff at the Fox Hollow. My parents also had a blast interacting with Matt and thought the service and quality of the Fox Hollow was superb. Our wedding was this past Sunday, and family and friends are still reaching out to us, commenting that this was the best wedding they have been to. Thank you to Matt, Kirsten, Ana, and the rest of the Fox Hollow Staff!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Lauren · Married on 09/19/2019

Great Venue

Venue is gorgeous and they are very responsive and attentive to the needs of the bride. Always available to answer questions. Takes the stress away from their clients.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Danielle Fleming · Married on 09/18/2019

A Magical orchestra!!

Professional and Attentiveness in abundance.
    We definitely received beyond what we imagined.
    For our first and only nuptials. Our guest raved on the ambience and the delectable food. Magical and Professional the crew did an seamless orchestrated job.
    Arthur was the maestro of the night, Spasibo , and Christen blended quite in the family .
    We nicknamed her, with her okay, as “Ninja” wonderful work.. cheers!!
    Two Lightsabers up!!
    Mr&Mrs Johnson.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Alex · Married on 09/01/2019

Simply Amazing!

The venue makes the wedding and we are so happy that we made the right choice in using the Fox Hollow for ours. After seeing other venues,nothing came close to comparing to the Fox Hollow, especially considering what they gave you and for the price. The outdoor ceremony venue was everything we could've wanted. With a night wedding, they had it all lit up so nicely and elegantly with flowers all around that they provide and not to mention the waterfalls all around. It was the perfect setting to get married at. Cocktail hour, we had so many great stations to choose from along with a beautiful ice sculpture that we got to choose as part of the package (we made it the Brooklyn Bridge which they were perfectly fine doing). The food options at the reception were even better. Most places only allow you to have 4 to 5 options at the most on a menu. They give everyone 9 menu options and they are all top notch ranging from filet steak to salmon to duck to a vegan meal. They also not only provide the cake as part of the package through a local bakery but also a dessert and an exit station with pretzels, cookies, iced tea and lemonade to go. Everyone was raving about the food and drinks all night. They were also very accommodating for our guests and bride who had all different allergies from dairy allergies to being vegan to gluten allergies to nut allergies to soy allergies. They made sure everyone had something to eat at all meals which was so important to us and really made the night. The staff really makes the night and the whole experience that much better as well. From the start with the sale manager Bruce helping us out a year in advance, they were there with us every step and wanted to make sure everything goes smoothly during the rest of the process. The maître d' Matt was very organized and friendly, making sure everything went according to plan and keeping us up to date about everything going on to make sure we were good. The bridal attendant Dorothy was amazing as well, making sure that from the moment we started pictures to the time we got back to our hotel room next door that we had drinks to stay hydrated, food whether it was before the ceremony, during cocktail hour or at the reception,making sure we had all of our stuff that we brought and even just making sure the bride didn’t trip on her veil. We could go on and on about how beautiful the rooms are and how you even get an amazing room at the Inn at Fox Hollow right next door. Simply put, our wedding went beyond our expectations and we are so thankful that we chose the Fox Hollow! We would highly recommend it to anyone for their wedding!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Robert

Robert Stanisci · Married on 06/04/2019

The best ever!!!

This was the first and only venue we looked at for our wedding. From our first meeting with Bruce to the day of the event, there was not a thing that went wrong. Our initial meeting showed us that this was the place to go. We planned our wedding in the Winter Garden Pavilion so we could have the feeling of being outdoor with the comfort of weather and temperature control. Our cocktail hour was in the Volpe restaurant. The rooms were beautifully decorated and the staff set everything up exactly as planned. Their pricing was amazing compared to other locations and the food and menu were spectacular. Our guests were talking about our wedding weeks after. Our bridal attendant Renne was spectacular and literally there at every moment to assist. Angie was our maitre d' and she had everything running so smoothly we didn't see it happening. She even blotted the perspiration from my husband's forehead before a picture. This was a spectacular team of people to work with and we couldn't have been happier. Thanks for making our wedding day run smooth, easily and perfect all around!

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Michael

Michael Steinberg · Married on 05/04/2019

Great time

The food was great. The atmosphere was great. Just great all around!!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 04/27/2019

Winter Garden Pavilion made our dreams come true

The Winter Garden Pavilion at the Fox Hollow was everything we could’ve wanted and more. From the accommodating waitstaff and thorough Maitre’D to the overall look and polish, we received SO many great compliments on our choice of venue. The food was ample and delicious (not that we could taste much given how much fun we were having) and the fireplace, ceiling, and lighting made it as perfect as can be. Our wedding was in late April, and while we wanted to have the ceremony outside, the venue was more than accommodating with our late decision to bring all of the chairs inside and it was still done BEAUTIFULLY. While our guests enjoyed the cocktail hour, the staff at the Fox Hollow tore down the ceremony pieces and had the reception tables up so quick that we were able to sneak away into the reception room to get a practice dance in, along with our photographer and videographer. We fell in love with the Fox and so did our guests.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Meghan · Married on 12/29/2018

Beautiful!

The Fox Hollow was amazing. I was nervous about it not being a one wedding place. However, I didn’t even notice any other weddings going on. Having the hotel right there is extremely convenient. The food was outstanding. The service was phenomenal. The holiday decor was beautiful.

Sent on 01/19/2019

Nicole Pastorelli Martins · Married on 11/23/2018

Romantic Venue

My wedding at the fox hollow was everything I wanted! Food was amazing, ambience was on point and the staff was beyond accommodating! They make you feel so special and everything went so smooth! They are on top of everything! We got married in the winter garden room which is very romantic with a glass ceiling so you can see the stars! Amazing night and amazing memories!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Maria · Married on 11/11/2018

Excellent service

Fox hollow is top of the line. If you are looking for class and elegance this is where to go. No complaint at all from the planning process to the end of the night everything was perfect

Sent on 05/12/2019

Cristina · Married on 10/07/2018

Flawless!

There is always the worry of what will go wrong on your wedding day, but Fox Hollow has everything so down to a science that you don't have to worry about a thing! The night was truly perfect. Guests raved about the food, the service, and overall the beauty of the venue all night and have been ever since! We had Samir as our Maitre D and I think he was a huge part of the night going off without a hitch. When we met with him for our final appointment he went through everything down to the last detail and made us feel so at ease- we were confident he would have everything under control and he certainly did! If there were any issues that came up in the night we didn't know about them because he took care of everything, even making sure our glasses weren't empty. We had Rose as our bridal attendant and she was just as incredible. At the end of the night she even wrapped up what was left of our cake and treats from our exit station and brought them over to us at the hotel. Overall, an amazing experience down to the very last detail. I am SO happy that we chose to have our wedding at Fox Hollow, they truly made our day more perfect than we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha McNamara · Married on 09/28/2018

A Perfect Wedding Day!

Fox Hollow catering was everything we could have wanted & more! You're in good hands there. They know what to do & how to do it. Everyone we worked with at Fox Hollow from day of booking until day of wedding was amazing. They listened & worked to give you exactly what you wanted! They were flexible in adjusting the cocktail hour menu how we wanted & swapping out the complimentary ice sculpture with a martini bar. Jessica (who helped with all the even lead up planning) was very quick in responding & always helpful. Our maitre'd was Arthur & he was just amazing! In our eyes our reception was perfect, & that's exactly how it should be. If anything went wrong, Fox Hollow did what they needed to make sure we were not aware of it, and I certainly appreciate that!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Marisa · Married on 09/01/2018

Unbelievable!

I don’t know where to start......everything and everyone were unbelievable from the day we were looking at venues to the minute we left our reception. The Winter Garden Pavillion is such a stunning room and was everything that we could’ve asked for! Our maitre d and bridal attendant were beyond helpful and attentive. The food was spot on.... everything was just beyond what we could’ve dreamed of.

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Y

Yasmine · Married on 08/30/2018

I would strongly recommend fox hollow!!! I planned a wedding in 7 months and Fox Hollow made it so seamless!! My guests kept raving about the food and overall service!! My matridee Matt and bridal attendant Kristen were amazing the day of! I twisted my ankle before I walked down the aisle and Matt rushed and got me flip flops! Lol I got married last week in the Winter Pavillion Room and I’m so happy I chose Fox Hollow! Thank you Matt and Kristen for making my day special!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Fox Hollow Catering, Hotel & Restaurant 5

Jen · Married on 08/03/2018

I had a fantastic experience with Fox Hollow. The Somerley room is gorgeous and I knew it was "the one" the second I walked in there! Throughout the wedding process, the staff (especially Jessica) was professional, responsive, and easy to work with. On my wedding night, Samir was my Maitre D and Megan was my bridal attendant. They are a true power team (which I'd heard a million times), and they worked tirelessly to make sure the entire evening ran smoothly. I will be forever grateful to the two of them for making my wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Susan · Married on 05/19/2018

We just had our wedding in the Garden Terrace room at The Fox Hollow on 5/19/18 and we are so unbelievably happy we chose that venue! We knew a few people who got married there before us who had nothing but good things to say, and we found out first hand that they were right! I fell in love with the venue the day we took a tour. The grounds are so beautiful for pictures and the decor was just my style. The food is absolutely delicious -- we had people texting us for days after the wedding telling us how much they ate and how much they loved the food. We had Dominic as our matre'd who was very helpful without being overbearing. We can't recommend this venue enough and wish we could relive the night all over again!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Carry · Married on 05/04/2018

We had such a wonderful time. The grounds were beautiful for photos. There were other weddings there, but you would never know it.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Colleen · Married on 05/04/2018

I can’t say enough about how amazing the Fox Hollow Was. Jessica answered any and all questions that I had. Samir was our maitre’d and I think Renee was my bridal attendant. They were both amazing and made sure we were happy and everything was taken care of. One of the best parts was being brought food from the cocktail hour to the bridal suit so myself and my husband could eat something together without being disturbed. The food was amazing! I was calm, relaxed, and comfortable all night - which was a near miracle because of how anxious I was leading up to the day. Everything went so smooth and was timed perfectly.

Sent on 05/20/2018
  • Julianne

Julianne · Married on 03/09/2018

I have no words to express how PERFECT our wedding was last night. Everything went through smoothly, Josh was such an amazing Maitre'd and Renee was such a wonderful bridal attendee. From the start, I knew this place was going to make all my dreams come true. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 03/10/2018

Stacey · Married on 03/09/2018

Amazing experience from start to finish!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Samantha-Lynn · Married on 02/09/2018

We got married Friday 2.9.18 and I am still riding the high so I wanted to say some good things;
    Fox Hollow Winter Garden Room: Our Maitre d was Josh and I cannot say enough great things about him. He was AMAZING. Anything we needed he was right there at all times, but not at all like on top of us. Our Bridal Attendant was Megan and she was also amazing. She was with me the whole night from getting drinks to bustling my dress and even walked us back to the hotel with a cart of all our stuff and extra dinner and desserts for us to take. She helped me get my dress off. It was just absolutely amazing.

The Inn at Fox Hollow: The hotel is super reasonably priced, in my opinion, really nice, and they were very accommodating. They even had a bottle of Champagne for us in our hotel room when we got back after the reception. They had a complimentary breakfast for everyone Saturday morning and the food was good. It wasn't just like hard boiled eggs and bagels. They had pre-made omelets, eggs, potatoes, bacon, etc. They also have a complimentary buffet dinner Thursday evenings for guests but we did not take advantage of that. The hotel bar usually closes at 2am but our wedding ended at 130am and they stayed open until 4am for us! Even when the bar closed down they told us we could keep hanging out in the dining area.

Sent on 02/11/2018

donna · Married on 02/09/2018

My daughter and new son-in-law were married at the Fox Hollow on friday February 9,2018. From the moment we walked into the hall the staff were professional, courteous but most of all caring. Josh and Meagan were amazing!!! We could not have asked for anything more!!! Thank you for making their day unforgettable!!!!

Sent on 02/12/2018
  • Lexi

Lexi · Married on 01/26/2018

We first decided to book with Fox Hollow after going to a wedding there in 2016 in the Garden Terrace. But we absolutely fell in love with the Winter Garden when we went to see the venue. We booked with Taylor, who lied to us about what time we would be able to go on the grounds for pictures which was extremely frustrating but Jessica and Mike remedied everything as best they could after that and were very accommodating. My only recommendation to other brides, don't book with Taylor and if you do get EVERYTHING in writing. Aside from that, the venue is absolutely beautiful, the grounds are well kept and stunning, the food is phenomenal, the hotel next door is so convenient and the staff is friendly and accommodating. Our Maitre'd, Josh, and our Bridal Attendant, Sabrina are AMAZING. Josh made sure all of my personalized decor was laid out right, he checked on me constantly, checked on my family, made sure we had everything we needed and more. Sabrina helped with my dress pretty much all night because of the long train, she waited on my family hand and foot, they LOVED her. We also got the feeling that Josh and Sabrina were genuinely so happy for us and so happy to be there helping us with our day, even though it's their jobs. By the end of the night we felt like friends. I wouldn't change anything about our choice to book with Fox and I would recommend them to any couple looking to have a beautiful wedding.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Maria · Married on 01/19/2018

The Fox Hollow is second to none when it comes to hosting weddings. Having attended weddings there in the past, we came with high expectations for the food, facility and staff, however my husband and I were blown away! Our wedding was January 19, 2018.

First and foremost, the staff is amazing. Words cannot describe how the Maitre d', Samir, and the bridal attendant worked harder than any person I have ever seen to make my wedding day something out of a story book. Add in all of the outstanding waiters, bartenders and staff, and my wedding was OUTSTANDING!

Next, the facility and the food was nothing short of spectacular; make sure you try the surf and turf - it melted away. We were in the Garden Terrace room in January and it looked like a winter wonderland. Samir really knew what we had in mind and turned it into a reality - from the color tone of the room, to the favors being placed on the table, to the little extras we added for our guests - everything was spectacular!

For weeks after the wedding all of my family and friends said that the wedding was the best they ever attended. That would not have been possible if not for the fantastic Fox Hollow.

Maria & Bill