253 Reviews for Fox Hollow Catering, Hotel & Restaurant

Shuttle (3)
Limited Bar (2)
Specialty Beer (1)
253 Fox Hollow Catering, Hotel & Restaurant Reviews

We got married Friday 2.9.18 and I am still riding the high so I wanted to say some good things;
Fox Hollow Winter Garden Room: Our Maitre d was Josh and I cannot say enough great things about him. He was AMAZING. Anything we needed he was right there at all times, but not at all like on top of us. Our Bridal Attendant was Megan and she was also amazing. She was with me the whole night from getting drinks to bustling my dress and even walked us back to the hotel with a cart of all our stuff and extra dinner and desserts for us to take. She helped me get my dress off. It was just absolutely amazing.

The Inn at Fox Hollow: The hotel is super reasonably priced, in my opinion, really nice, and they were very accommodating. They even had a bottle of Champagne for us in our hotel room when we got back after the reception. They had a complimentary breakfast for everyone Saturday morning and the food was good. It wasn't just like hard boiled eggs and bagels. They had pre-made omelets, eggs, potatoes, bacon, etc. They also have a complimentary buffet dinner Thursday evenings for guests but we did not take advantage of that. The hotel bar usually closes at 2am but our wedding ended at 130am and they stayed open until 4am for us! Even when the bar closed down they told us we could keep hanging out in the dining area.

Profile Picture Samantha-Lynn, 2/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My daughter and new son-in-law were married at the Fox Hollow on friday February 9,2018. From the moment we walked into the hall the staff were professional, courteous but most of all caring. Josh and Meagan were amazing!!! We could not have asked for anything more!!! Thank you for making their day unforgettable!!!!

Profile Picture donna, 2/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We first decided to book with Fox Hollow after going to a wedding there in 2016 in the Garden Terrace. But we absolutely fell in love with the Winter Garden when we went to see the venue. We booked with Taylor, who lied to us about what time we would be able to go on the grounds for pictures which was extremely frustrating but Jessica and Mike remedied everything as best they could after that and were very accommodating. My only recommendation to other brides, don't book with Taylor and if you do get EVERYTHING in writing. Aside from that, the venue is absolutely beautiful, the grounds are well kept and stunning, the food is phenomenal, the hotel next door is so convenient and the staff is friendly and accommodating. Our Maitre'd, Josh, and our Bridal Attendant, Sabrina are AMAZING. Josh made sure all of my personalized decor was laid out right, he checked on me constantly, checked on my family, made sure we had everything we needed and more. Sabrina helped with my dress pretty much all night because of the long train, she waited on my family hand and foot, they LOVED her. We also got the feeling that Josh and Sabrina were genuinely so happy for us and so happy to be there helping us with our day, even though it's their jobs. By the end of the night we felt like friends. I wouldn't change anything about our choice to book with Fox and I would recommend them to any couple looking to have a beautiful wedding.

Profile Picture Lexi, 1/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet

WOW-- Thank you Fox Hollow for the most memorable night of our lives! I was a bit skeptical going into the Fox because I wanted a venue a little less traditional, but once I saw the Winter Garden and heard the EXTENSIVE food options provided, we were both sold and locked in a date not even an hour after our appointment. The Winter Garden is absolutely stunning and provided the whimsical, garden type vibe we were going for. Everyone raved about the food and beauty of the venue. Perhaps most meaningful to us though was the unmatched service from our maitre d and bridal attendant. These two went above and beyond for us on that day and relieved us of so much stress. I honestly don't know what we would have done without them. Thank you so much to everyone at the Fox Hollow!

Profile Picture Kayla, 11/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Accommodations, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet

Very quick response time and nice venue.

Profile Picture Deirdre, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I don't even know where to start! Our wedding day was on October 8 and Fox hollow did such an amazing job with everything for our wedding since the day we booked with them! Jessica was always available to answer any questions that we had in regards to our big day. We had our wedding in the Winter Garden Pavilion which was perfect for the amount of guests that we had! We had 158 guests in our room and everything fit perfectly. We had Josh as our maitre'd and Claudia as our bridal attendant- they were both AMAZING! We told Josh ahead of time how we would like our day to run and he made sure that on our wedding day ran exactly how we wanted it. He made sure that we completed all of our photos before cocktail hour so we could enjoy it. He made sure to show us the Winter Garden Pavilion all set up with our decorations before all of our guests entered. He was always ready with a drink for us when we needed it and made sure to accommodate us to his best ability. Josh made sure that the entire night ran smoothly and made sure we were very happy! Claudia was at my side whenever I needed her and made sure that my husband and I had some alone time in the bridal suite. Oh and I can't forget about the food! Everything was absolutely amazing-so delicious! From cocktail hour, dinner, dancing, food, and more-we couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!!

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, Glassware, Linens, Valet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations

Our wedding isn't until 2017, but Taylor and Jessica have already been a great help to us. The dinner we had at their restaurant was very good, and we're really looking forward to our day!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/1/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access

Winter Garden Room
Maitre D’ - Josh
Bridal Attendant – Diana
I am so happy we chose Fox Hollow! The room was gorgeous, the food was delicious and the Maitre D’ and Bridal Attendant were incredible. What more can you ask for? The night ran so smoothly. Tom and I were able to sit back, relax, drink, and dance without worrying about a thing! I went the week of to drop off some cute décor and told Josh to get creative and he set everything up better than I could have ever imagined. I couldn’t be happier with the venue!

Profile Picture Margaret, 8/11/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access

We cannot say enough about our experience having our wedding at the Fox Hollow. From start to finish we were floored at the service we got. Everyone who we dealt with was kind, not pushy (sales-y), and saw our vision. All our questions (and there were many) we're always answered in a timely manner. Our maitre'd Donna put ALL my anxieties to rest the week before the wedding and assured me that everything would be perfect and that they were the best in the business. Well, the day of the wedding proved that and more! The garden terrace room, the beautiful grounds, the food, the service all top knotch. My bridal attendant Megan was amazing, she made sure my husband and I ate (brought 2 huge trays of cocktail hour foods to the bridal suite), kept our drinks full, and was so sweet! It was truly a perfect day. I am thrilled we made the decision to have our big day at the Fox Hollow!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, In-House Bar, Cake, Lighting/Sound, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor

Amazing experience I definitly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Maria, 7/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I had my reception in the Somerley June 2nd and it was beyond perfect! From start to finish Fox Hollow went above and beyond to make sure everything involved in planning to executing the wedding went smoothly. From the time we met with them to book to 1.5 years later at the wedding they were so helpful every step of the way.
The day of the wedding my bridal attendant and maitre d were both AWESOME. They couldn't have been kinder or more helpful. Everything was absolutely beautiful and perfect and exactly what I dreamed of. The food was amazing and people literally raved about it. Much much better than your typical wedding food, this food was outstanding. The party went so smoothly, they really know how to put on an event. If I could get married again and again I'd pick Fox Hollow every single time!! Thank you for providing my husband and I with a wedding reception beyond our wildest dreams!!!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/2/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Fox Hollow is a wonderful place to have your wedding. I had my ceremony and reception on their grounds. The moment we stepped into our reception room we knew this was the place we wanted our wedding. They have beautiful grounds all over their property and all of their rooms are gorgeous. They are extremely organized and make the wedding process a lot easier. They were always there when I had questions, always just a phone call away. From the morning of my wedding until I got into my hotel room I didn't have to lift a finger. I had a maitre d' and bridal attendant the entire time that took care of everything the day of. The food was phenomenal and I still have guests that rave about the food today.

Profile Picture Tammy, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Accommodations, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Parking, Valet, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I had my wedding at Fox Hollow in April 2017. Everything was perfect. Out maitre'd Samir had everything set up exactly how we wanted and he was so attentive the whole night. The hotel next door is gorgeous and so convienent! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding. Thank you Fox Hollow!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I never wanted to book a traditional wedding venue for our wedding. I always wanted to be out of the box, unique, against the grain. After meeting with several restaurants, barns and all kinds of other places, my fiance finally convinced me to go see this rustic room at the fox hollow that kept popping up on our google search. It was meant to be.

We met with David for our inital meeting. He was the absolute man. He sold us right from the start. The fox hollow KNOWS wedding and for the money you are going to spend, that's what you want. You don't want the stress of chasing people and trying to figure out ever single tiny detail. You want the ease and kind of customer service provided by these people. They are top shelf everything.

Jennifer, Jessica and mike are all the best as well. They answered my emails so quickly and throughly, I was blown away. Again, definitely a quality you want when you need an answer ASAP. The wedding was totally amazing. Just make sure you review your timeline regarding the food service and music if you are planning to be up dancing the whole night. We had a little confusion the day of over that but worked it out immediately.

Another reason I loved this venue was that they really make you feel special and like family. We ate dinner at volpe a few times before hand and always were treated so special. Mike would recognize us and always buy us a round of drinks when he saw us.

The day off was just wonderful. Everything I was pictured was there, beautiful, and without any stress. It was just the absolute best day and we want to sincerely thank the fox hollow for being such a special part of it.

Profile Picture Trisha, 3/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Thank you Foxhollow for making sure we had the Best Day Ever! Josh and Renee were by our sides the entire night. Josh is extremely friendly and accommodating. Any issues that arose, not many whatsoever, he was by our side asking us what we preferred to do. Renee was by my side with my glass of wine and shawl each time we were outside in the cold taking pictures. When it was time to bustle my dress I didn't even have a second to call my bridesmaids to come help. She was already on the floor getting to work. Anything I needed, wanted or didn't like she was right there to get it or fix it. She was amazing!!!!!!
We saw Josh the next day working another wedding and he still had on the same genuine smile, He clearly enjoys his job and it shows. His dedication to us that night surpassed anything we could have imagined or asked for!

Thank you all again, we will see hopefully very soon, or at Volpe for our anniversary next year.

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Wine, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Parking, Shuttle, Valet, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I cannot begin to explain how amazing the Fox Hollow team was for my wedding. First off, the Somerley room is beautiful and my guests raved about the immaculate grounds, cocktail and reception room all night! The food was delicious and I was originally nervous about it coming from a big Italian family who loves to eat. I was expecting it to be just mediocre wedding food but hoping it would blow your socks off...well, it blew my socks off... FH added the Short Rib to our menu and I was not a very proper bride while i was scarfing the food down. I had 177 guests and i was nervous that it would feel tight but it did not at all.. could have easily added another 30 people. Last but not least... our Maitre de and bridal attendant were amazing... Samir kept me calm when my officiant was an hour late and was there to help with every single detail. My bridal attendant was absolutely amazing.. she bustled my dress perfectly and was available and attentive the entire night... i could not be more impressed (I am blanking on my bridal attendants name but ask for her! She did my wedding (Rianna) on March 4 2017). Thank you to the Fox Hollow for delivering on your promise to make our wedding day incredibly special and beautiful!

Profile Picture Rianna, 3/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Having our wedding at Fox Hollow was everything we imagined and more. The staff are absolutely fabulous, helpful, and true professionals. Josh and Megan made the night so special for us, we greatly appreciate them. We have heard such great compliments from guests, from the beautiful venue and ceremony space, the abundance and quality of the food, the staffs attention to every detail, all we have heard were rave reviews. We can't thank Fox Hollow enough, we will definitely be back and would highly reccomend going with the Fox for your special day!!!

Profile Picture Ashlie, 1/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a Christmas wedding at Fox Hollow and it was flawless. The staff are attentive, the food was stellar, and the price was very reasonable for the quality of service provided (roughly $100/pp but we had an off-season wedding, so that might change throughout the year). With that price, we had a full open bar, lavish cocktail hour, three-course meal, cake, desserts, a bridal attendant, maître d’, a large staff of waiters, and even an ice sculpture with our names on it! I had Noella and Donna attending to every possible need. They were incredibly thoughtful, even to the point of getting down on their knees to spray the skirt of my dress with static cling so it would look smoother for pictures. I cannot say enough about how kind and efficient everyone was.

When were first booking with Fox Hollow we had some concerns about the format of the evening, but both the catering head and the director of operations sat down with us and talked us through the whole process and made some adjustments to accommodate us. They were extremely generous with their time and attention, and I was grateful for how quickly they responded to our questions

We also coordinated with the Inn at Fox Hollow to reserve large blocks of room for that night, and the sales manager Jennifer was extremely helpful and patient with us, despite our making numerous additions and changes. Our guests were very impressed with the quality of the rooms and they appreciated the breakfast buffet and weeknight dinner (which is free and available Mon-Thurs). We were given a free bridal suite on the wedding night, and they packed up all our gifts, leftover cake, wedding favors, and guest books and had them delivered to our room. I would highly recommend booking with the hotel (but be sure to do so in advance as it fills up quickly!)

Profile Picture User7503317, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loved everyone at the venue. Super attentive and just amazing overall.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I'm officially Fox Hollow obsessed. I am still beaming at how absolutely amazing our day was. Fox Hollow was the perfect venue for us for so many reasons. The professionalism, expertise and overall experience completely exceeded our expectations. I cannot recommend this venue more! Our maitre d James and bridal attendant Victoria worked from the moment we arrived at the venue until the last second to ensure we were happy, fed and relaxed. I was so impressed by the organization and flow of the entire evening. No detail went unnoticed and I really owe it all to our amazing team for all of their hard work the entire night. The reception room was absolutely gorgeous, the bridal suite was above average in its appearance, location and accommodations and most importantly, our guests were completely blown away by the cocktail hour, food and drinks. We cannot wait to go back every year to celebrate our anniversary. I am so happy to now be part of the Fox Hollow family and I would strongly recommend in booking them for your venue RIGHT NOW!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/14/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I am still beaming at how absolutely amazing our day was. Fox Hollow was the perfect venue for us for so many reasons. The professionalism, expertise and overall experience completely exceeded our expectations. I cannot recommend this venue more! Our maitre d and bridal attendant worked from the moment we arrived at the venue until the last second to ensure we were happy, fed and relaxed. I was so impressed by the organization and flow of the entire evening. No detail went unnoticed and We really owe it all to our amazing team for all of their hard work the entire night. Even though we were unable to have our Wedding Ceremony outside they did terrific job setting up our reception room for the ceremony and we didn't have to worry about how it was going to look. They did a phenomenal job switching the rooms between the Ceremony and Reception during the Cocktail so everything ran smoothly even though it was a last minute decision to do the Ceremony inside. The reception room was absolutely gorgeous and our guests were extremely happy by the cocktail hour, and the reception food and drinks. We are so happy to now be part of the Fox Hollow family and We would strongly recommend booking them for your venue.

Profile Picture Teresa, 10/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Wine, Valet, Barware, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations

The food was amazing!!! Everyone loved it. They have so much to choose from. There was food to spare!!! Definitely worth every penny. I will be going to their restaurant very often! :)

Profile Picture Susan, 10/6/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

My husband and I had our wedding in the Winter Garden Pavillion room this past September 2016. Our wedding was everything we dreamed of and more thanks to the wonderful, thoughtful staff at Fox Hollow. We booked our wedding with Taylor who spent hours explaining every single detail with us. Jessica was amazing as I sent her countless emails and she always answered promptly and was open to all of my suggestions.
Our maitre de Joshua was hands down amazing! He had our drinks ready for us every time our drink got empty. He made sure we had time to eat, checked in with us constantly throughout the night. Many of our guests raved about him.
The food was absolutely amazing and being that my husband and I come from Italian backgrounds with family and friends who love to eat. This was so important to us. People raved about our food and said they were very satisfied with the service of the waiters and all staff.
Fox hollow was open to our fall decor ideas. I gave them very detailed instructions on how I wanted our room to be set up and they truly exceeded our expectations.
Thank you for making our wedding a night we will never forget!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Best Day Ever ! This venue is absolutely gorgeous! The staff is excellent! Our Guests raved about the food , they did an all out job on our cocktail hour .Our wedding here was perfect!

Profile Picture Christina, 8/20/16, 1 Review