Fox Hollow Catering, Hotel & Restaurant Reviews

268 Reviews for Fox Hollow Catering, Hotel & Restaurant

268 Fox Hollow Catering, Hotel & Restaurant Reviews

Cristina · Married on 10/07/2018

Flawless!

There is always the worry of what will go wrong on your wedding day, but Fox Hollow has everything so down to a science that you don't have to worry about a thing! The night was truly perfect. Guests raved about the food, the service, and overall the beauty of the venue all night and have been ever since! We had Samir as our Maitre D and I think he was a huge part of the night going off without a hitch. When we met with him for our final appointment he went through everything down to the last detail and made us feel so at ease- we were confident he would have everything under control and he certainly did! If there were any issues that came up in the night we didn't know about them because he took care of everything, even making sure our glasses weren't empty. We had Rose as our bridal attendant and she was just as incredible. At the end of the night she even wrapped up what was left of our cake and treats from our exit station and brought them over to us at the hotel. Overall, an amazing experience down to the very last detail. I am SO happy that we chose to have our wedding at Fox Hollow, they truly made our day more perfect than we could have ever imagined!

• Y

Yasmine · Married on 08/30/2018

I would strongly recommend fox hollow!!! I planned a wedding in 7 months and Fox Hollow made it so seamless!! My guests kept raving about the food and overall service!! My matridee Matt and bridal attendant Kristen were amazing the day of! I twisted my ankle before I walked down the aisle and Matt rushed and got me flip flops! Lol I got married last week in the Winter Pavillion Room and I’m so happy I chose Fox Hollow! Thank you Matt and Kristen for making my day special!

Fox Hollow Catering, Hotel & Restaurant 1

Jen · Married on 08/03/2018

I had a fantastic experience with Fox Hollow. The Somerley room is gorgeous and I knew it was "the one" the second I walked in there! Throughout the wedding process, the staff (especially Jessica) was professional, responsive, and easy to work with. On my wedding night, Samir was my Maitre D and Megan was my bridal attendant. They are a true power team (which I'd heard a million times), and they worked tirelessly to make sure the entire evening ran smoothly. I will be forever grateful to the two of them for making my wedding a dream come true!

Susan · Married on 05/19/2018

We just had our wedding in the Garden Terrace room at The Fox Hollow on 5/19/18 and we are so unbelievably happy we chose that venue! We knew a few people who got married there before us who had nothing but good things to say, and we found out first hand that they were right! I fell in love with the venue the day we took a tour. The grounds are so beautiful for pictures and the decor was just my style. The food is absolutely delicious -- we had people texting us for days after the wedding telling us how much they ate and how much they loved the food. We had Dominic as our matre'd who was very helpful without being overbearing. We can't recommend this venue enough and wish we could relive the night all over again!

Carry · Married on 05/04/2018

We had such a wonderful time. The grounds were beautiful for photos. There were other weddings there, but you would never know it.

Colleen · Married on 05/04/2018

I can’t say enough about how amazing the Fox Hollow Was. Jessica answered any and all questions that I had. Samir was our maitre’d and I think Renee was my bridal attendant. They were both amazing and made sure we were happy and everything was taken care of. One of the best parts was being brought food from the cocktail hour to the bridal suit so myself and my husband could eat something together without being disturbed. The food was amazing! I was calm, relaxed, and comfortable all night - which was a near miracle because of how anxious I was leading up to the day. Everything went so smooth and was timed perfectly.

• Julianne

Julianne · Married on 03/09/2018

I have no words to express how PERFECT our wedding was last night. Everything went through smoothly, Josh was such an amazing Maitre'd and Renee was such a wonderful bridal attendee. From the start, I knew this place was going to make all my dreams come true. Thank you so much!!

Stacey · Married on 03/09/2018

Amazing experience from start to finish!

Samantha-Lynn · Married on 02/09/2018

We got married Friday 2.9.18 and I am still riding the high so I wanted to say some good things;
    Fox Hollow Winter Garden Room: Our Maitre d was Josh and I cannot say enough great things about him. He was AMAZING. Anything we needed he was right there at all times, but not at all like on top of us. Our Bridal Attendant was Megan and she was also amazing. She was with me the whole night from getting drinks to bustling my dress and even walked us back to the hotel with a cart of all our stuff and extra dinner and desserts for us to take. She helped me get my dress off. It was just absolutely amazing.

The Inn at Fox Hollow: The hotel is super reasonably priced, in my opinion, really nice, and they were very accommodating. They even had a bottle of Champagne for us in our hotel room when we got back after the reception. They had a complimentary breakfast for everyone Saturday morning and the food was good. It wasn't just like hard boiled eggs and bagels. They had pre-made omelets, eggs, potatoes, bacon, etc. They also have a complimentary buffet dinner Thursday evenings for guests but we did not take advantage of that. The hotel bar usually closes at 2am but our wedding ended at 130am and they stayed open until 4am for us! Even when the bar closed down they told us we could keep hanging out in the dining area.

donna · Married on 02/09/2018

My daughter and new son-in-law were married at the Fox Hollow on friday February 9,2018. From the moment we walked into the hall the staff were professional, courteous but most of all caring. Josh and Meagan were amazing!!! We could not have asked for anything more!!! Thank you for making their day unforgettable!!!!

• Lexi

Lexi · Married on 01/26/2018

We first decided to book with Fox Hollow after going to a wedding there in 2016 in the Garden Terrace. But we absolutely fell in love with the Winter Garden when we went to see the venue. We booked with Taylor, who lied to us about what time we would be able to go on the grounds for pictures which was extremely frustrating but Jessica and Mike remedied everything as best they could after that and were very accommodating. My only recommendation to other brides, don't book with Taylor and if you do get EVERYTHING in writing. Aside from that, the venue is absolutely beautiful, the grounds are well kept and stunning, the food is phenomenal, the hotel next door is so convenient and the staff is friendly and accommodating. Our Maitre'd, Josh, and our Bridal Attendant, Sabrina are AMAZING. Josh made sure all of my personalized decor was laid out right, he checked on me constantly, checked on my family, made sure we had everything we needed and more. Sabrina helped with my dress pretty much all night because of the long train, she waited on my family hand and foot, they LOVED her. We also got the feeling that Josh and Sabrina were genuinely so happy for us and so happy to be there helping us with our day, even though it's their jobs. By the end of the night we felt like friends. I wouldn't change anything about our choice to book with Fox and I would recommend them to any couple looking to have a beautiful wedding.

Maria · Married on 01/19/2018

The Fox Hollow is second to none when it comes to hosting weddings. Having attended weddings there in the past, we came with high expectations for the food, facility and staff, however my husband and I were blown away! Our wedding was January 19, 2018.

First and foremost, the staff is amazing. Words cannot describe how the Maitre d', Samir, and the bridal attendant worked harder than any person I have ever seen to make my wedding day something out of a story book. Add in all of the outstanding waiters, bartenders and staff, and my wedding was OUTSTANDING!

Next, the facility and the food was nothing short of spectacular; make sure you try the surf and turf - it melted away. We were in the Garden Terrace room in January and it looked like a winter wonderland. Samir really knew what we had in mind and turned it into a reality - from the color tone of the room, to the favors being placed on the table, to the little extras we added for our guests - everything was spectacular!

For weeks after the wedding all of my family and friends said that the wedding was the best they ever attended. That would not have been possible if not for the fantastic Fox Hollow.

Maria & Bill

Kayla · Married on 11/19/2017

WOW-- Thank you Fox Hollow for the most memorable night of our lives! I was a bit skeptical going into the Fox because I wanted a venue a little less traditional, but once I saw the Winter Garden and heard the EXTENSIVE food options provided, we were both sold and locked in a date not even an hour after our appointment. The Winter Garden is absolutely stunning and provided the whimsical, garden type vibe we were going for. Everyone raved about the food and beauty of the venue. Perhaps most meaningful to us though was the unmatched service from our maitre d and bridal attendant. These two went above and beyond for us on that day and relieved us of so much stress. I honestly don't know what we would have done without them. Thank you so much to everyone at the Fox Hollow!

Deirdre · Married on 11/03/2017

Very quick response time and nice venue.

Catherine · Married on 10/08/2017

I don't even know where to start! Our wedding day was on October 8 and Fox hollow did such an amazing job with everything for our wedding since the day we booked with them! Jessica was always available to answer any questions that we had in regards to our big day. We had our wedding in the Winter Garden Pavilion which was perfect for the amount of guests that we had! We had 158 guests in our room and everything fit perfectly. We had Josh as our maitre'd and Claudia as our bridal attendant- they were both AMAZING! We told Josh ahead of time how we would like our day to run and he made sure that on our wedding day ran exactly how we wanted it. He made sure that we completed all of our photos before cocktail hour so we could enjoy it. He made sure to show us the Winter Garden Pavilion all set up with our decorations before all of our guests entered. He was always ready with a drink for us when we needed it and made sure to accommodate us to his best ability. Josh made sure that the entire night ran smoothly and made sure we were very happy! Claudia was at my side whenever I needed her and made sure that my husband and I had some alone time in the bridal suite. Oh and I can't forget about the food! Everything was absolutely amazing-so delicious! From cocktail hour, dinner, dancing, food, and more-we couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!!

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2017

Our wedding isn't until 2017, but Taylor and Jessica have already been a great help to us. The dinner we had at their restaurant was very good, and we're really looking forward to our day!

Margaret · Married on 08/11/2017

Winter Garden Room
    Maitre D’ - Josh
    Bridal Attendant – Diana
    I am so happy we chose Fox Hollow! The room was gorgeous, the food was delicious and the Maitre D’ and Bridal Attendant were incredible. What more can you ask for? The night ran so smoothly. Tom and I were able to sit back, relax, drink, and dance without worrying about a thing! I went the week of to drop off some cute décor and told Josh to get creative and he set everything up better than I could have ever imagined. I couldn’t be happier with the venue!

Lauren · Married on 07/29/2017

We cannot say enough about our experience having our wedding at the Fox Hollow. From start to finish we were floored at the service we got. Everyone who we dealt with was kind, not pushy (sales-y), and saw our vision. All our questions (and there were many) we're always answered in a timely manner. Our maitre'd Donna put ALL my anxieties to rest the week before the wedding and assured me that everything would be perfect and that they were the best in the business. Well, the day of the wedding proved that and more! The garden terrace room, the beautiful grounds, the food, the service all top knotch. My bridal attendant Megan was amazing, she made sure my husband and I ate (brought 2 huge trays of cocktail hour foods to the bridal suite), kept our drinks full, and was so sweet! It was truly a perfect day. I am thrilled we made the decision to have our big day at the Fox Hollow!!

Maria · Married on 07/16/2017

Amazing experience I definitly recommend this venue!

Allison · Married on 06/02/2017

I had my reception in the Somerley June 2nd and it was beyond perfect! From start to finish Fox Hollow went above and beyond to make sure everything involved in planning to executing the wedding went smoothly. From the time we met with them to book to 1.5 years later at the wedding they were so helpful every step of the way.
    The day of the wedding my bridal attendant and maitre d were both AWESOME. They couldn't have been kinder or more helpful. Everything was absolutely beautiful and perfect and exactly what I dreamed of. The food was amazing and people literally raved about it. Much much better than your typical wedding food, this food was outstanding. The party went so smoothly, they really know how to put on an event. If I could get married again and again I'd pick Fox Hollow every single time!! Thank you for providing my husband and I with a wedding reception beyond our wildest dreams!!!

Tammy · Married on 05/20/2017

Fox Hollow is a wonderful place to have your wedding. I had my ceremony and reception on their grounds. The moment we stepped into our reception room we knew this was the place we wanted our wedding. They have beautiful grounds all over their property and all of their rooms are gorgeous. They are extremely organized and make the wedding process a lot easier. They were always there when I had questions, always just a phone call away. From the morning of my wedding until I got into my hotel room I didn't have to lift a finger. I had a maitre d' and bridal attendant the entire time that took care of everything the day of. The food was phenomenal and I still have guests that rave about the food today.

Amanda · Married on 04/07/2017

I had my wedding at Fox Hollow in April 2017. Everything was perfect. Out maitre'd Samir had everything set up exactly how we wanted and he was so attentive the whole night. The hotel next door is gorgeous and so convienent! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding. Thank you Fox Hollow!

Rosalie · Married on 03/26/2017

Me and my husband we're extremely impressed with how The Fox Hollow orchestrated our wedding! They were very organized, punctual and professional! Our guests complimented that the food was awesome and that it was well organized! We are so thankful that they made our wedding a success! They work as a team and have such great hospitality! I am so thankful that I chose the Fox Hollow to help deliver such a beautiful wedding. Their team answered our emails on time and fulfilled our requests. The manager greeted us at our wedding and was so proud of us getting married and our Maitre' D and Bridal attendant was very professional and assisted in any kind of way! I truely thank God for this team at the Fox Hollow!

Trisha · Married on 03/11/2017

I never wanted to book a traditional wedding venue for our wedding. I always wanted to be out of the box, unique, against the grain. After meeting with several restaurants, barns and all kinds of other places, my fiance finally convinced me to go see this rustic room at the fox hollow that kept popping up on our google search. It was meant to be.

We met with David for our inital meeting. He was the absolute man. He sold us right from the start. The fox hollow KNOWS wedding and for the money you are going to spend, that's what you want. You don't want the stress of chasing people and trying to figure out ever single tiny detail. You want the ease and kind of customer service provided by these people. They are top shelf everything.

Jennifer, Jessica and mike are all the best as well. They answered my emails so quickly and throughly, I was blown away. Again, definitely a quality you want when you need an answer ASAP. The wedding was totally amazing. Just make sure you review your timeline regarding the food service and music if you are planning to be up dancing the whole night. We had a little confusion the day of over that but worked it out immediately.

Another reason I loved this venue was that they really make you feel special and like family. We ate dinner at volpe a few times before hand and always were treated so special. Mike would recognize us and always buy us a round of drinks when he saw us.

The day off was just wonderful. Everything I was pictured was there, beautiful, and without any stress. It was just the absolute best day and we want to sincerely thank the fox hollow for being such a special part of it.