Fox DJ/MC Entertainment Reviews

4 | Pleasanton, CA

4 Reviews for Fox DJ/MC Entertainment

Reagan · Married on 05/30/2010

Keith Fox will make your event unforgettable! He is a great entertainer and will keep your guests grooving on the dance floor. I couldn't be happier with our wedding reception and recommend him to anyone looking to have a good time!

Sent on 07/17/2011

Susie · Married on 02/28/2010

Ohmyword... can you say Fabulous! I had, by far the BEST experience ever with Fox Entertainment. Any one needing more than a DJ, you want an entertainer, go no further you have found your "gem". Thanks to Fox Entertainment my event was the best, our guests had the most fun and I was able to sit back and enjoy the day. I look forward to many more events together!

Susie Sutton - Lone Tree Golf & Event Center

Sent on 03/04/2010

Jennifer · Married on 06/18/2006

Keith did a fantastic job! He even gave us several cd's of special songs he had downloaded for our reception.

Sent on 09/03/2008

Christina · Married on 03/25/2006

AMAZING!!!! That is the word I would use to describe Fox Entertainment. They did such a wonderful job keeping the reception party going. They were respectful of the songs I had asked them not to play. The flow of entertainment was wonderful. Professionalism was superb.

I HIGHLY recommend Fox Entertainment for your DJ needs. The years of experience that they have really show.

Sent on 10/08/2008