Fox Bros Bar-B-Q Reviews

19 Reviews for Fox Bros Bar-B-Q

• Corinna

Corinna · Married on 04/27/2019

The best BBQ in Atlanta

We hired Fox Bros for our wedding because we loved going to the restaurant so much. They have amazing food and provided great service for the wedding. They exceeded my expectations. Can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Ren

Ren Long · Married on 02/23/2019

Such a good decision!!

FOX BROTHERS IS AMAZING. I'm so happy we decided to go with them. The food was delicious, the team was kind & professional, and all the execution went super smoothly on the day, and myself & my guests were very happy. Seriously, I can't recommend Fox Bros enough.

We worked with Kirstin, who was such a joy to work with. She helped us figure out what our options were within our budget and was great at coming up with creative solutions & suggestions when I was struggling to figure out what was best. We definitely threw her some curve balls (adding home-brewed kegs, last-minute cancellations & additions) but she was always prompt at responding to messages and helping us out. She was happy to re-do our quote multiple times to show us our options and the quote made everything super clear. No hidden fees or any junk like that. Honestly just meeting Kirstin at our tasting made me feel calm - she's just that kinda person! And her team is the same way - every person I dealt with on the day was so kind and helpful and I just got very nice vibes from everyone!

We did a buffet and chose chicken, pork, and 3 sides. We also used Fox Bros staff for bartenders. And we had appetizers for cocktail hour (I might get married again to eat those chipotle meatballs...soooo good). Everything was real good, and the set-up was super nice. I had a few vegetarians at my wedding, and Kirstin let me know which sides were & weren't vegetarian, and was happy to make the green beans vegetarian friendly for us. So don't be afraid to ask what your options are if you do have some vegetarians at your wedding!

I checked out a couple places and everywhere else was more expensive and honestly the people I was dealing with weren't nearly as friendly or accommodating. I will be recommending Fox Bros to my friends for any catering event. They helped make my wedding AMAZING.

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Yerden · Married on 12/22/2018

Classy, delicious, affordable

Fox Brothers is top notch. I'm not going to lie, I didn't expect a lot from a BBQ restaurant, but they blew us away! They offer classy foods, especially for the cocktail hour, and the servers are professional and kind. During the planning process, Fox Brothers communicated well and often, and they met all of our needs. And on top of all that, they're affordable!! Many of my guests told me they were excited to have Fox Brothers rather than typical "wedding food." I would hire Fox Brothers again in a heartbeat. They're outstanding at what they do.

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Jeff

Jeff Riley · Married on 11/06/2018

FOX Brothers ROX's

Fox Brother's BBQ always come through with a quality product and staff that you can rely on and depend on without any additional stress worrying about the food/catering.

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/27/2018

They did an amazing job!

Kirsten and her team at FBB did a wonderful job at our wedding. They served their bbq, our Mediterranean food and alcohol we bought. Their service was great and seamless. Kirsten was easy and fun to work with in the planning process. They accommodated our 'no pork, no nuts' request and worked with our budget. I highly recommend Fox Bros for quality of their food and service.

Sent on 02/26/2019

Ruthe · Married on 10/11/2018

Thank you Fox Bros!

Fox Brothers Bar-B-Q was a dream to work with for my wedding! Let me start with this: I'm vegan and my husband is not. We went back and forth about BBQ for our wedding as it was hubby's first choice, but I imagined it would be too much of a hassle to find a company that could supplement their usual fare with vegan dishes. I was only hoping for 1-2 side dishes that I could eat, but Fox Bros blew me away. I worked with Kirstin and she has to be one of the sweetest people I've ever worked with... She's very prompt when it comes to her responses, easy to reach, and very willing to work with whatever you're hoping to do/spend/accomplish in terms of food. She was able to tell me what could be made vegan on the Fox Bros. menu and then presented me with entree options to choose from for their chef to specially prepare. They made me a vegan carrot bourguignon that was incredible. For the non-vegans (aka everybody else), the food was a highlight as well. Days after the wedding when catching up with guests, so many people would ask about the food (who catered, what a particular dish was, etc.). Everybody was full and the portion sizes were phenomenal. No tiny plates or hungry bellies at our reception at all. To top it off, the crew who came to support with setup at the wedding as servers were incredibly kind and anticipated needs before they arose making everything smooth and timely with our food. I'm so grateful for what Fox Bros did for my wedding and wouldn't hesitate to work with them in the future.

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 09/22/2018

Best wedding food ever!

My husband and I always knew we wanted Fox Bros BBQ to cater our wedding because we love eating the food from their Atlanta restaurant. And the food really was amazing and delicious. But the service?? Truly blew me away and made me even more happy we decided to go with Fox Bros.

Kirstin was our catering manager and she was always so on top of it. Every little question and change she answered and responded to so quickly! She is a true professional and went out of her way to make sure we had everything we need. She even let us know when we had selected too much food and gave suggestions and recommendations for the best amount of food and drinks for our guests. They even had a great vegetarian options for one of my bridesmaids.

And the day of the wedding?? The WHOLE staff was so kind and positive and happy and professional and just great! My husband and I didn't have to ask for anything all night.. food, drinks we had it all! And they even packed to-go plates for us that were perfect for the next morning.
    We truly had a great experience working with Kirstin and the Fox Bros BBQ team and I would absolutely recommend them. They know what they're doing! Listen to them!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • F

Fay · Married on 10/27/2017

All of my guests loved ALL of the food - FOR DAYS! We cooked up the leftovers Saturday for lunch and dinner and everything was amazing. I received ENDLESS compliments on the food, our family members from out of state were blown AWAY, they didn't know GA had such good bbq.

I have literally ZERO complaints or comments, just keep doing what you're doing because you and your team were incredible and so kind and generous the entire event.

We were very satisfied newlyweds when we got to actually sit and eat the delicious, awe-inspiring food we've been telling everyone about for months! This is after 8 months of hearing stories about how the bride and groom never get to have time to eat - well you and your team made sure we did, and we felt so taken care of!

And after months of my mom condescendingly calling my wedding a "BBQ wedding" she had to really swallow her words because she absolutely loved the food and she even said it's the best meal she's ever had at a wedding. She took some of the leftovers to work the next day to - as she put it - "spread the goodness"!

Absolutely incredible. And how personal and touching is it that Fox Bros was our first date. My heart could explode a million times over and it wouldn't express how I feel about our wedding catering experience with Fox Bros.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Lindsey · Married on 08/26/2017

We couldn't have picked a better catering option for the food and bar for our wedding. We knew we wanted to serve BBQ buffet-style at our reception, and we considered most of the big and small-name BBQ joints around Atlanta. Fox Bros was the most professional, helpful, and delicious vendor we communicated with. Everyone loved the appetizers, dinner, and bar service. The best part of working with Fox Bros was our contact, Hayley, who went above and beyond what I would expect from a caterer - she had a relationship with our venue and coordinator, helped us figure out how to set up the different rooms in our venue, and coordinated so many aspects of our wedding leading up to the big day. We'd definitely use Fox Bros for an event again!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Travis · Married on 06/24/2017

We got married on June 24, 2017, and chose Fox Bros for our catering. We worked with a lot of vendors, but Amanda was definitely one of the best. She was always quick to respond, communicated everything clearly, and provided helpful suggestions for stuff we wouldn't have thought about. Coordinating with her was easy, the service was great, and the food was delicious. We couldn't be happier with the entire experience.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/25/2016

My fiance (now husband) and I just got married last night and hired Fox Bros as our caterer. This was one of the absolute, hands-down, best decisions we made in the whole process. Amanda (Fox Bros events) was amazing to work with. She kept us in the loop and answered all of our questions/concerns and worked with us to make changes and updates and was positive and supportive the whole time. The night of the event she showed up to introduce us to our event lead, Nick, and make sure we felt good about how everything was going. The servers/staff were all incredibly kind and attentive to both us and our guests the whole night. The bartenders (also Fox Bros staff) kept everything moving and there was never a line even with over 100 guests. They set up the bar and food service quickly and everything looked really nice and put together.

We had a few surprises - 3 people RSVPd as being vegan that we were not prepared for, Fox Bros (and Amanda) worked with us to get an option together for them and the staff was kind and helpful in getting their food for them at the event. We also brought in our own desserts and Fox Bros set everything up with the trays we supplied and it was really well done. The air conditioning went out at our venue and Fox Bros staff never complained or acted like it bothered them at all. They also just did things with just the hint of a request - for example, they asked if we would like them to grab a plate a food, we said yes and instead of asking us to list everything we wanted, they just smiled and got us a bit of everything immediately. It may sound silly, but it was an amazing burden lifted not to have to micromanage or answer questions in that stressful situation. They were always available, but not hovering - they really made the evening go smoothly.

I can't say enough about the staff and the food - highly, highly recommended!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Sam · Married on 06/24/2016

Fox bros BBQ catered our wedding and they were phenomenal. I worked with Katherine and she was amazing. We got married at Monday Night Brewing and she was very familiar with the venue and helped us walk through every last detail even remembered things we didn’t think of. The day of our wedding she and her team came and helped with everything even outside of the food. They made sure me and my groom were always taking care of us offering to get us food or a drink and making sure we were okay. They went above and beyond and on top of that the food is amazing. We received so many compliments saying this is the best food they ever had at a wedding and what a good idea it was. I definitely recommend I was overly pleased with every aspect Fox Bros helped with. I will definitely be using them for another event in the future!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/03/2016

Great vendor for a party / event. the food was outstanding. They came prepared with plasticware / serveware but we upgraded ourselves to make it elegant.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Very good food . very nice and polite . did great with services

Sent on 12/16/2014

Julie · Married on 10/25/2014

Fox Bros has the best BBQ in Atanta. Everyone raved about the mac n' cheese. They also did a great job of cutting our cakes for us. Very friendly and professional and great on a budget.

Sent on 10/31/2014

Meg · Married on 11/16/2013

Fox Bros. catered our wedding in Newnan, GA and we could not be happier. Rachel was our coordinator and provided professional and prompt service throughout the planning process. She was a pleasure to work with and adjusted as needed while we finalized our choices, guest count, etc.

The food was FANTASTIC! I cannot tell you how many of our guests claimed that it was the "best wedding food ever." We offered the pulled pork and pulled chicken, as well as spicy green beans, mac & cheese, jalapeno cornbread muffins and salad. Fox Bros. also served passed appetizers for our cocktail hour.

The whole team went above and beyond to make the wedding go smoothly. They worked seamlessly with our own coordinators, bartending and rental vendors. I would use them again in a heartbeat. Do yourself and your guests a favor... think BBQ for your wedding. :-)

Sent on 11/25/2013

Maggie and her team at Fox Bros were fantastic! They were so nice, accommodating, and really worked hard to make the event everything I wanted it to be.... Not to mention that the food was FANTASTIC!!! They also sent a bartender to help us with the event and not only was he a knowledgeable bartender, but he was a lot of fun! Awesome place to eat for a fun night out or to have catered for an event!

Sent on 04/14/2013

Sandra · Married on 10/07/2011

Excellent Bar-b-q. Marie was great to work with even though the week of the wedding she became very sick and no one new about our wedding and the food. Fox Brothers stepped up and took care of the mishap and took care of the catering. Everyone enjoyed the food.

Sent on 11/25/2011

Sarah · Married on 03/09/2013

I struggled for a while on finding my caterer. My husband and I live near fox brothers in atlanta and go there all the time. They were my first original pick but not everyone was sold on the idea of BBQ. We looked at so many caterers and got so many quotes but ended up coming full circle back to Fox Bros. We were under a pretty tight budget and they even came in under that. They were wonderful to work with! They were so flexible and did everything we asked them to do even if it technically wasn't their responsibility. And on top of all that..... the food is amazing! If you don't believe me, check out the restaurant!

Sent on 03/19/2013