Four Seasons Salon and Spa Reviews

19 | Sterling, VA

19 Reviews for Four Seasons Salon and Spa

• User6073755 · 1+ year ago

Love my stylist Rosey! Shes awesome and loves what she does! Thank you for everything Rosey! Your the best!

Sent on 11/05/2017
  • X

Xi · Married on 09/28/2016

I am very glad to choose Four Seasons Salon and Kyung with my wedding make up and hair. Because I am not living in US and wish to look for a Asian as my make up artist. So I found Kyung through weddingwire. And Kyung is very very nice and professional in make up and hair. She has about 17 years experience in make up and hair. I feel so amazing after make up and all of my friends said the make up and hair is so great. Many thanks for all of you.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Jenn · Married on 11/14/2015

I had my hair done at this salon and COULD NOT BE HAPPIER! Everything was perfect! It is so important to feel your best on your wedding day and the hair is a part of that! I recommend them without reservation.

Sent on 12/29/2015
  • User4822268 · event on 02/18/2015

Rosey is a brilliant makeup artist as well as a courteous and friendly professional. I can't recommend her highly enough! It's such a pleasure working with Rosey.

Sent on 02/25/2015

Bobbi · event on 01/25/2015

Rosie was perfect. She listened to what I wanted ad even took it an extra mile! I love my hair color, high lights and low lights!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Jennifer · Married on 12/31/2014

I was recommended to go to Four Seasons Salon and Spa to see Rosey by one of my friends I am glad that I did. I was a guest in a New Year's Eve wedding and thanks to Rosey everyone complemented me on my hair and makeup. She did a wonderful job and she made me feel absolutely beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone. I can't wait for my next appointment with her!

Sandra · Married on 12/21/2014

Rosey is a great professional

Jasmine · event on 12/20/2014

Tried something completely new and different on my hair, to give me an edgy look! Very good application of balayage.

Sent on 01/28/2015
  • U

Ursula · event on 12/13/2014

I was so pleased with my daughter's hair. Great job!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Sally · event on 12/12/2014

I came in for an emergency hair fix a few months ago. I was going to an event and got my hair done by another salon and it was a disaster. Rosy was my hair stylist and worked a miracle! She was so professional and made a nightmare hair style into the sophisticated style that I was looking for. She saved me from being completely embarrassed to feeling overly confident and sexy. She was compassionate with the situation I was in and went to work. I was hesitant to go to a new stylist, but took a blind leap of faith. Since that day I have gone back and she has colored my hair- it is the best color I have had in a very long time. Rosy did an amazing job. I absolutely love the color and highlights she gave me. I have not stopped getting compliments on the new color. Rosy is very talented, professional and committed to excellence. She listens attentively and makes recommendations with the client's best interest in mind. She recommends products that will enhance and keep your hair healthy. I am so happy and look forward to all my appointments with Rosy as it is always a devine experience.

Four Season is a gorgeous salon! Bobbi puts a lot of pride in the salon and staff. I am always greeted with the utmost friendliest staff, complimentary beverage as well as the decor. I always come out of the salon relaxed and feeling refreshed!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Grace · event on 11/02/2014

I had a wonderful experience. I needed hair and makeup done for photoshoot for a marketing campaign for my job and Rosie just got it perfect! I looked and felt great and my photos can out beautifully! Thank you for helping me help my business! I cannot wait till my next photos need to be done! I will be calling Rosie.

Sent on 01/27/2015
  • U

Ursula · event on 10/10/2014

Rosey is amazing! This is my second time with her and I love her work.

Sent on 02/17/2015

Rachelle · Married on 08/04/2014

Rosy was amazing! Super friendly and did exactly what I wanted!! Would recommend her to all my friends

Viviane · event on 05/04/2014

Rosy was very professional and easy to work with. She asked lots of questions to get the right outcome.

Sent on 01/28/2015

Kay · Married on 10/11/2014

Rosey was outstanding as she applied my make-up as Mother of the Bride. She made me look like a million dollars - and what's more the make-up stayed on and looked fabulous all day....it was natural enough for me (I don't like a lot of make-up) yet strong enough for the photos.....a perfect addition to a perfect day!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Jenney · Married on 04/28/2013

Love four seasons salon! Going here about 4 years.

Sent on 01/25/2015

My bridesmaids had hair and makeup done, I only had my Makeup done and had a private makeup trial the day before. I didn't want to get airbrushed because in the past I've not liked how it looks on me, and I wanted a natural look. The makeup was beautiful and exactly what I wanted, and i appreciated her flexibility in the trial to put me at ease for the next day. We tried full and half lashes (went with half), removed the first eyeshadow because it was too dark, and tried multiple shades of lipstick to get the right berry/rosy hue. I have had my makeup done many times and they were very professional, and the makeup lasted even through a rainy day. One bit of advice: The rates were quoted higher the day before than they were on the phone months in advance and we couldn't really do anything about it, so get your rates in writing in an email and you should be fine! A solid choice whether you want super chic glam or something a bit more subtle!

Sent on 06/22/2016
  • User4798773 · event on 01/30/2015

3.5

I go to Four Seasons salon all the time. Great place and great service. Rosey and Martha are my favorite hair stylists.

Sent on 02/18/2015