24 Reviews for Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore

Liquor License (1)
House Liquor (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
24 Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore Reviews

Love at first sight and the hospitality, impeccable!

Profile Picture Sade, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was perfect from start to finish thanks to the Four Seasons entire staff, especially Nicole! She responded immediately to all of my questions throughout the process and gave me tons of advice. She and the team went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for our special day - with so many little touches that really made the difference. I had no stress on my wedding day because I had full trust that everything was taken care of, and it was even better than expected. From the service, to the views - everything about this wedding venue was incredible.

Profile Picture User7604204, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nicole is amazing! She was incredibly responsive and made sure everything was perfect.

Photo for Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore Review - https://whitmanphotography.squarespace.com/studio/
Profile Picture Stacey, 10/22/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Set Up

Where do I begin! The entire day was perfect. I booked my wedding at the Four Seasons because it is a beautiful venue, centrally located in downtown Baltimore and convenient for our out-of-town guests. The venue is pristine and the splash terrace is like an urban oasis for wedding ceremonies. On top of the venue being wonderful, we got to work with Katie Nelson who is super responsive, organized and thorough. She is exactly the kind of person I wanted to work with during the wedding process. I felt like she really cared about my wedding and all of the details that went into it. Katie and her team helped with so much that day - they helped create the wonderful menu (the food was amazing!), made sure we were following the day of itinerary and people were where they should be, they set up drinks and snacks in the side conference room for the bridal parties, and they made sure I was eating and drinking amidst all the talking. The list goes on. It was super convenient to stay at the hotel that night, too. My guests loved the venue, the food and the location. I highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/23/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware

We got married at the Four Seasons in August 2017 and our day could not have been more perfect. We received so many compliments on the food, the views, and overall service of the staff. They made sure our day was seamless, if there were any issues, I didn't know about them!

We worked with Katie Nelson, and she is an absolute dream. She helped us with every little detail and made sure we weren't missing anything! She was extremely responsive, even after my 10th email in one day. The day of, she made sure everything was perfect. She was there the entire night, making sure we were on schedule, eating!, and of course having the best time ever. We were so lucky to work with Katie and the Four Seasons, I could not imagine a better venue for us!

Profile Picture Cali, 8/5/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

The Four Seasons in Baltimore was the perfect venue for our special day. Rachel was our main POC. From the start, she was responsive and professional. Rachel was quick to get back to us and answer any and all questions. The venue itself was absolutely beautiful, and the servers were top notch. They helped make our special day even better. We loved the beautiful harbor backdrop, and the finishing touches on the room itself were classy and elegant.

Bottom Line: The Four Seasons was the most beautiful venue for the best day of our lives.

Profile Picture Janna, 3/11/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I absolutely LOVED getting married at the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore. My dream had always been to get married outside, but because of my husband's school schedule, getting married in March inside worked best for us timing wise. The moment we saw the floor to ceiling windows overlooking the harbor in the Cobalt Room and cocktail area, we knew the Four Seasons would allow us to create that outdoor feeling even if our wedding was inside (our 280-person reception was in the ballroom). I would not consider myself an easy bride to work with, and am so thankful for Rachel Smoot who was a pleasure despite me being a "bridezilla" at times :). Rachel eased any concerns I had, hopped on the phone with my mom and I whenever needed, and made sure my wedding weekend was something I'll never forget. The food and drinks were AMAZING and the service impeccable. I thought it was a wonderful touch how Rachel worked with reservations to put
my bridesmaid rooms on the same floor as my bridal suite, and the groomsmen rooms on the same floor as my husband's. There are also a number of surprises that you get on your wedding night by having your wedding at the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore, which I will leave as a surprise if you choose to get married here. Many of my guests told me it was the best wedding they have been to; thank you Rachel Smoot and the whole Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore team!

Profile Picture Ariel, 3/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

As soon we saw the Four Seasons spaces we were hooked. We had our reception in the Cobalt Ballroom, which has floor to ceiling windows overlooking the inner harbor. It was perfect for our New Year's Eve wedding and had a great view of the city's fireworks. The service is absolutely incredible. We worked with Rachel Smoot who thought of every detail and made the experience as stress free as possible. We highly recommend the Four Seasons!

Profile Picture User7775089, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough with how pleased I am of the overall experience of the wedding I had at The Four Seasons. Our ceremony, cocktail hour, after party and post wedding brunch, overlooked the calming water of the inner harbour and the reception was held in the Grand Ballroom. It held 200 guests, a 10 piece band and staff easily yet the room felt very intimate still. Everything went without a hitch. My husband and I received an insane amount of praises from our Wedding that included the venue, exquisite food, setup/breakdown without disrupting the flow of the event and the CUSTOMER Service. Thank you so much to Katie Conley (BEST Hotel Event Manager EVER), Michael (Day of Evening Hotel Manager), Allen (one of the awesome Bartenders), Robert (Waiter Extraordinaire), Gary the Bellman, and the list could go on. Also, the hotel staff takes care of you and your significant other even at the end of the night. They had our Suite look AMAZING. There are more details I can add, but I will keep those secrets and only for you to know about if you book them. I promise you that you and your loved ones will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture cristina, 10/8/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Indoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

We held our August wedding at the Four Seasons Baltimore and it was one of the best decisions we've ever made. The entire experience was incredibly wonderful - the team at the Four Seasons is so thoughtful, attentive, and responsive. We worked with Nicole, who was a dream. She was relaxed and fun to work with, and helped us to make our vision a reality while making excellent recommendations along the way based on our tastes and budget. On the day of, she was just the best and kept everything running smoothly in the most calm way. All of the staff at the Four Seasons were impeccable - so attentive to Danny, me, and our guests - and added such a personal touch to the evening. It was so nice for me to know with certainty that our guests would be so well taken care of throughout the evening. The space was also beautiful, so well-kept and with the best views. We were able to have our cocktail hour outside on the Splash Terrace, a decision we made on the day-of based on an excellent recommendation from Nicole. When the night was over, our room was decorated with rose petals, champagne, and our first-dance song was playing in the background - this was such a special touch, Danny and I were blown away. I'll never forget coming into the room with that set-up after the wedding! It was the best way to end the night. Everything about working with the Four Seasons was perfect! I truly enjoyed the planning process because of working with such a lovely group of people, and our wedding day was the best day of our lives, in large part thanks to the Four Seasons team.

Profile Picture Sara, 8/20/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

I had my wedding at the Four Seasons in Baltimore in the Cobalt Room in July and it was magical! We worked with Nicole Platek and it was a pleasure. She handled all of my questions and concerns in an attentive and fun manner. I knew that my wedding was going to be perfect with her there and it really was perfect! The service and food at the Four Seasons is outstanding and their views of the Baltimore Harbor are unmatched. I would recommend the Four Seasons in Baltimore to anyone looking for a wedding venue. They will take such great care of you and ensure that your wedding day is perfect!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our daughter said that her wedding reception at the Four Seasons in the Cobalt Room was magical. The view of the harbor from the room is just incredible and is why we selected this venue. Katie Conley, our catering manager, was outstanding. Her attention to detail, her responsiveness to our requests, flexibility, and graciousness ensured a most successful and enjoyable wedding reception. Everything about the Four Seasons is first class from the food to the service to the rooms.

Profile Picture Richard, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

We just had our daughters wedding at the Four Seasons and we were thrilled with the service, the menu, the quality of the food, the staff and the hotel itself. Katie Conley was our catering manager and she was simp;y wonderful. The venue was beautiful and it was worth every penny we spent. Everyone could not have been any happier!!!! You can't go wrong there.

Profile Picture User6587623, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine

What an incredible venue! The Four Seasons Baltimore is one of the best venues in the city, and certainly the best hotel wedding venue. The staff is extremely professional and courteous, the catering is excellent, and venue is beautiful.

What drew us to Four Seasons in the first place is the spectacular view. As soon as we walked into the Cobalt Room and saw the amazing view of the Harbor I knew it was where I wanted to get married.

Our wedding was very large - we booked the entire second floor and had a very elaborate setup that involved using multiple rooms. The cocktail “pre-function” area outside of the Grand Ballroom was one of the areas that we thought was most impressive - with natural light and a terrace with amazing views of the Harbor, it made the most of the venue’s location.

We also went with an elaborate menu with multiple “stations” as opposed to a traditional seated meal. The Four Seasons catering staff was able to take our base ideas for each station and develop and extremely intricate and very delicious menu that our guests raved about. My mouth is watering now just thinking about it six months later!

Finally, the hotel and event staff were fantastic. Despite there being three other weddings the same weekend, they took good care of us and they were easy to work with throughout the wedding planning process. When we were initially venue shopping in DC and Baltimore, and they were by far the most responsive and professional venue we visited.

Obviously, Four Seasons is not a cheap venue. But we highly recommend them if they are within your budget.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/28/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Indoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink

My husband and I got married at the four seasons Baltimore and it was everything you would imagine a four seasons wedding to be. From day one, the customer service was top notch and at the end, the customer service remained top notch. I can't say one bad thing about our experience. It was a fairytale wedding and everyone was impressed by EVERYTHING. The food, accommodations and level of professionalism can't be beat. Thanks four seasons :) Anna Wells was our wedding coordinator and I truly miss working with her. If I could do this all over again, I wouldn't change a thing :)

Profile Picture Anna, 12/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We worked with Anna Wells to plan our fantastic wedding. My guests can't stop talking about how amazing the food was! Anna was great to work with and was flexible with our needs and high demands. The views from the hotel are truly stunning. All of the staff were friendly and accommodating. What a wonderful venue.

Profile Picture Pam, 11/1/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married here in August, and it was nothing short of FANTASTIC. First off, the staff are all extremely professional. From the moment we arrived at the valet, EVERY employee working that weekend knew our names. Pre-wedding, they addressed me as Ms. Maiden Name. Immediately after, they called me Mrs. Husband's Name.
There were some misunderstandings in the beginning, and it led to me having a meltdown and having to speak to upper management, but I continued to work with Amelia and she was BEYOND amazing. There were no negative feelings on her behalf and she continued to work with the utmost professionalism. Did anything go wrong that day? I don't know because she handled *everything* for me. She ran around getting the vendors set up, doing anything I needed, etc. I had a disagreement with my vendor on a certain look and Amelia made sure the vendor did it exactly how I wanted. My nerves made me unable to eat anything for 24 hours but our guests said the food was aahmazing. As soon as the ceremony was over, guests were handed drinks and hors d'ouevres. We chose the classic Baltimore duo for dinner (crab cakes and filet), and *everyone* said their filet was cooked perfectly. Even my uncle with bad teeth, who can rarely eat most foods, was able to eat his entire dinner! Some family friends also stayed longer than they intended because they were so busy stuffing their faces from cocktail hour to dinner and desserts.
If you are looking to get married in Baltimore City, no question, this is the best venue for staff, professionalism, food, and VIEW. Worth every penny. Also, Sunday brunch at Wit & Wisdom is a must for guests staying overnight. Fabulous spread.

Profile Picture Linda, 8/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

in just one word - AMAZING!!!!!!!! we had a small 60 person ceremony and wedding with a cocktail style reception. Amelia, our events coordinator, was GREAT, she was calm, organized and bent over backwards to make sure everything was perfect for us. It is worth every penny to have your wedding here, the entire staff, from the bellhops to concierge are all very professional and super friendly. They genuinely want to make everything perfect for you. I would do it over 100x, I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else.

Profile Picture Angie, 6/22/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Four Seasons in Harbor East in Baltimore is an exceptional place to have a wedding reception.
We had over 270 guests that were treated with exceptional service. Our personal contact at the venue was amazing and her attention to detail was incredible. No detail was every overlooked, all questions were answered efficiently and we were very pleased. The Chef attended to our menu with selection choices to suit the bride and groom. The food was hot - the cocktail reception received rave reviews and everyone enjoyed themselves. The room blocks were set up with an incredible price and all guests were satisfied. The bar on the main level accompanies a restaurant and a coffee shop which overlooks the city. This makes it very nice for your quests.

Profile Picture Karen, 1/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

Anna and her team at the Four Seasons in Baltimore, MD were OUTSTANDING. From organization, to the smallest deliverables, we didn't miss a beat. Most of all, however, during the reception, we received so many compliments on how pleasant the servers and bartenders were (and I've been to very nice venues where they were not). This meant a lot and added tremendous value the week after.

Profile Picture User3812813, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Four Seasons = Classy. They bent over backward to make every second of our day special and flawless. Everything was perfect and beautiful. Our planner, Martha Morningstar, was unbelievably wonderful. She made everything so easy and seamless.

Profile Picture Leigh , 10/19/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Four Seasons did an amazing job for my May 2017 wedding! They did a great job decorating and setting up the reception. The cocktail hour and food was delicious. Rachel Smoot, the wedding coordinator, did an amazing job organizing and decorating for my wedding. The only part that made me a little upset was my husband and I getting pink steak that I asked for well done and had to send it back. They took it back and cooked it thoroughly. The dinner was also taken quickly and my husband didn't have time to eat his baked potato. I also thought it was strange that everyone got their food before us and we were the bride and groom. I would recommend the Four Seasons to any bride and groom. The people at the Four Seasons makes sure everyone is satisfied and are very friendly.

Profile Picture Cristina, 5/27/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Four Seasons Baltimore venue is absolutely beautiful! We got great service, the food was excellent, and the staff were very accommodating! Our guests really enjoyed this venue -- the beautiful scenery and the excellent food! I would highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture User2633660, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews