Fotos by Fola Reviews

147 | Atlanta, GA

147 Reviews for Fotos by Fola

Emeka A. · Married on 08/30/2014

The experience working with Fotos by Fola was the absolute BEST! His gift of photography truly brought out the beauty and essence of our wedding day! We were so amazed at the quality, professionalism, timeliness of receipt of photos, and care that Fola took with us throughout our entire wedding process! We are forever grateful to Fola for making and capturing our amazing wedding experience!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Helen · Married on 07/26/2014

Fotos by Fola did a Excellent job capturing every moment of our wedding. He is an Awesome photographer, with great creativity and patience beyond measure. I will be using Fotos by Fola to capture all my special moments. Get ready for the maternity shoot !!!! Thank you Fotos by Fola for making my day so special.

Sent on 09/17/2014

Latoya · event on: 06/29/2014

Steve was a Great choice! He made our engagement session fun and relaxed! I wanted to include our daughter in our E-session and I had a very specific shot I wanted him to get. Steve nailed the shot flawlessly. The pictures are lovely! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Jasmine · Married on 06/20/2014

I look back at my pictures of our wedding day and is still in awe of the work that Fola did for me.His work is outstanding, and he did everything I asked and more. He even came up with idea's that I didn't even think of and everything turned out great. The pictures that he took did exactly what he said they would do an that is tell the story of my day. Fola was very easy to work with and he was so very patient with me, my family and wedding party on my wedding day especially when we had some mishaps take place. I can honestly say that he is apart of the reason my day went so well after all that had taken place that day as it is normal things do not always go as planned on your big wedding day. I have nothing but positive things to say and will say to those of you reading this review, you can not go wrong by choosing Fola to be your photographer. He is very professional and I wish that I could give him 1,000 plus stars! Thank you again Fola for your services. Many blessings to you and your family.

Sent on 08/02/2014

Juliet · Married on 06/14/2014

Fola is absolutely amazing!! When it was time to pick a photographer, I had no doubt that he was the one. He had captured my sisters wedding a few years back and I had seen his work time and time again. He constantly delivers beautiful pictures and our wedding was no different. He captured our engagement session, traditional Nigerian engagement and the wedding and every picture was perfect. He was professional, creative, a lot of fun and easy to work with. He knows how to bring out the best through his lens and I have amazing pictures to show!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Sorayel A. · Married on 06/09/2014

Afolabi is truly a gifted photographer. His passion and love for what he does is evident with every shot that he takes. Even though we had a very small wedding, Afolabi was dedicated to helping us capture the love and excitement of our special day. Before the wedding he was always willing and available to answer every question that we had. He never seemed bothered by our questions and responded in a timely manner. He was punctual on our wedding day, very professional and extremely pleasant to work with. The warmth and patience that he extended to us to ensure that we got the perfect pictures was amazing. He cares about people and will go over and beyond to tell the story of your wedding day. Our pictures are simply beautiful. Afolabi represents wedding photography at its best. We will always remember how he helped to make our special day unforgettable.

Sent on 07/02/2014

My husband and I decided on a small wedding and wanted a few pictures to commemorate the day. I found information about Fola while researching small weddings in Atlanta. I saw his work and fell in love. Because of the size of our wedding, I only wanted to book a small period of time. Fola was very understanding and didn’t try to upsell me on packages that I didn’t want or need. The day arrived and in true bride fashion I was running late. However, that didn’t seem to faze Fola one bit. I requested to change the meeting location and he just rolled with the punches (it was only a mile away but still it’s the principle). Anyway, he slipped right into the group and I often didn’t realize he was there. He captured so many sweet moments that I had no idea were taking place. Everyone that has seen my pictures always has the same remarks; “I wonder what you guys were laughing at and you both look so happy. To be honest my wedding day was the happiest day of my life and my pictures truly reflect that. Thanks to Fola!

Sent on 06/09/2014

The service that was provided was exceptional! He was very responsive, professional, on time; in other words, he was everything that a bride would need on her special day to keep from stressing out! The photos were beautiful and I can't wait to use his services for another special event. Maternity shoot, perhaps!

Sent on 04/24/2014

Busola · Married on 03/27/2014

I knew before I got engaged that Fotos By Fola would be my photographer for my pre-wedding photos. I've known him personally for years, and have been beyond impressed by the quality of his work. Our e-session was a wonderful experience. He was super patient (we arrived late) and very flexible, while also making us feel comfortable. He helped with scouting for locations, brainstorming themes for our photoshoot, etc. We had a lot of fun during our session and the pictures came out beautiful - Fola provided the pictures to us sooner than the stated deadline, and we were pleased with the photos!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Christiana · Married on 03/01/2014

FotosbyFola is absolutely the top photographer in Atlanta hands down! His talent speaks for itself. We were lucky to have him capture both our E-session and our Wedding pictures and it did not feel the least bit like a shoot! it was so natural and soooooo fun! He's such a cool guy with a very warm personality! If you happen to be a bit camera shy, trust me, you will not be after shooting with this guy! His work is amazing! The quality of the pictures and the effortless shots that he captures are unbelievable! When my wedding pictures came back, there were so many shots that I did not even remember him snapping! I mean pictures for dayyyys! This guy is HIGHLY professional and very flexible! I have zero complaints!!! We shot our E-session pics at several venues and he was so flexible and open to the ideas. He's very open minded and just always nails the theme you're shooting for, and his shots definitely reflect that! We had a quite big wedding party and lots of family member! He was very organized and strategic in the order of the photographs. This is a one-of-a-kind photographer with great concept of his art! He LOVES his job! He started snapping pics from the moment we stepped out of the car to the moment that we stepped back in!(at both shoots). It's like he doesn't want to miss anything! We couldn't tell who was more excited about the shoot, HIM or US!! LOL!! Our wedding pics look like celebrity pics and I promise I'm not even tooting my own horn!!! FotosByFola does this and does it WELL!!!!! Wedding pictures are very crucial! Especially being that you're in the moment and you BIG day can become such a blur. therefore all you have to tell your story all over again are your pictures! And indeed every time I look at my wedding photos, I relive the moments all over again!! Book him now or you'll be wishing you did!!

Sent on 06/14/2014

Fotos by Fola's reply:

Thank you so much Oyin! I am so glad i was a part of your big day. You guys were so easy to work with. God bless your union!

Demi · Married on 11/30/2013

Fola was amazing through out the wedding and in the weeks preceding it. He took our engagements pictures which were fantastic. When I saw them, I couldn't believe how perfect they were. Though I am yet to see my wedding pictures, I have no doubt that they would be beautiful. Fola was very professional and courteous the whole time. He made us feel really comfortable and we had no trouble working with him through out the photo shoot. He is calm, clearly very good at his job and also experienced with working with people... as we had a fairly large wedding, as expected, some of our guests were a bit difficult but Fola handled everything gracefully. I'm really glad we decided to go with him for our wedding photography. I would recommend him over and over again. He does excellent work and it was really nice working with him!

Sent on 12/19/2013
  • Shawnell

Shawnell · Married on 10/19/2013

Fola did an amazing job with our engagement photos and wedding day photos. He took time to get to know us and provided us excellent service. He is truly a talented photographer! He is creative and is able to capture moments that tell a story. Our engagement photos are intimate and you can see our emotions through the photography. Our wedding pictures are detailed and you can see the moment by moment emotions of the bride, groom, and guest. We appreciate the professionalism of Fotos by Fola and the exceptional customer service. If we asked something of Fola, he was able to provide and follow through on our requests. He made us feel comfortable and we trusted him. We would highly recommend Fotos by Fola. We will continue to use Fola as a photographer during special occasions. After having such a great experience with our wedding, we would like for him to capture family photos, life events, and more!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Kehinde · Married on 10/05/2013

Fola was an amazing photographer, very professional from start to finish. He was very responsive, always kept us up to date and most of all, his talent is simply amazing!! We could not have chosen a better photographer to capture our memorable day. Thank you Fola!!

Sent on 11/23/2013

Fotos by Fola did an amazing!!!!!!!! job capturing every emotion, joy, happiness, tears etc. on our wedding day. His attention to details is like no other. Fotos by Fola more than WOWED!!!! us, he's SIMPLY THE BEST!!!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Mathilda · Married on 09/14/2013

I only have one word to sum up our experience with Fotos by Fola……Amazing …….from our Engagement photo shoot to our wedding day Steve(the owner) treated us like we were his only clients keep in mind that he is booked solid until the end of November. His attention to detail was impeccable he really took the time to listen to what we needed and delivered an exceptional experience. Thank you Fotos by Fola for capturing our wedding day 

Sent on 10/18/2013

Fola is truly a gifted artist with a camera and I highly recommend him...never before have I met a photographer whose photos so crisply and succinctly "tell a story". The vibrant colors just jump off the page and have life to them. He is a consummate professional who was punctual and didn't need much guidance or direction. He was humble and attentive to our every need. Was also receptive to ideas we had.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Linnea · Married on 08/11/2013

Fola is AMAZINGLY talented. He took our engagement photos which were beautiful and I'm speechless as I look at our wedding photos. He captured amazing and memorable moments through captivating and gorgeous pictures. He is extremely professional and a master at his craft. I recommend him over and over again to anyone looking to secure a photographer for their wedding or any other event. Thank you so much Fola!!!!!!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Colony · Married on 08/10/2013

FotosbyFola is amazing! I used them for my wedding and couldn't be happier with the result. The pricing was reasonable and the work is superb. FotosbyFola was always responsive to emails and calls, and usually responded within the hour. I can't imagine that you would get that type of service and professionalism from a the majority of photographers. I truly felt like Fola was able to connect with my husband and I and it truly felt like he was more than just a photographer. We are already looking into using him for our family portraits! I have, and will continue to recommend FotosbyFola to everyone I know!

Sent on 09/03/2013

My husband and I couldn't have been happier with Steve and his crew for my wedding. He got great shots at every angle, and practically all my guests. It was a large wedding and I had him for the whole day and he took pictures up until the very end. The results were amazing. I received so many compliments from my friends and family. I would definitely recommend Steve to all my friends and also will ask him to take pictures of pre and post baby when the time comes!!

Sent on 09/13/2013
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 06/15/2013

Fola did our e-session so I was sure my wedding would be amazing, and it was. I couldn't have asked for better service!

Sent on 07/11/2013

It was a pleasure working with Fola. He photographed our engagement session and our wedding. The pictures were absolutely beautiful! He captured everything with style and grace! Highly recommend Fola for any future events. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/05/2013

Edward · Married on 05/25/2013

Of all the vendors that my wife and I used, Afolabi (Steve) turned out to be the most professional and painless. Working with him was a breeze as he does not need the classic hand-holding that one has to go through with certain vendors. He definitely has an eye for the littlest details and I will definitely recommend him to family/friends for wedding and other events. The pictures came out to be fantastic and I am really glad that my wife and I chose Afolabi to capture our big day!

Sent on 06/28/2013

Mildred · Married on 05/18/2013

My husband and I had a great time working with Steve. He was very professional yet friendly. He was always on time for our appointments and meetings.
    We basically gave him free range at our wedding ceremony and he did an awesome job. Steve is really good at what he does and a great person to work with.

Sent on 06/17/2013

Fotos by Fola's reply:

Thank you Mildred!! It was an honor to be a part of your day!

Stacie · Married on 05/11/2013

Fotos by Folia did an amazing job with our wedding photography. I planned my wedding in Atlanta from NYC and they made the process stress free. He answered emails promptly and scheduled phone meetings if we had any questions or wanted to go over any parts of the wedding. The day of he was completely professional and captured each and every moment of our wedding flawlessly. During the ceremony, we never noticed he was there yet he managed to get shots from every angle. We have already received our online slideshow and proof 2 weeks after our wedding and are thrilled with the outcome. I highly recommend working with Phoos by Folia for any wedding or special event!

Sent on 05/23/2013

Fotos by Fola's reply:

Thank you Stacie! It was a pleasure being part of you big day. Your wedding was tooo much fun. I pray your marriage will be filled with tons of fun and love just like your wedding day!

Kourtnie · Married on 04/20/2013

Steve is ABSOLUTELY the very BEST photographer I have ever come across! He Loves what he does and it shows through his Amazing photos. From the very beginning he took what was a small idea (some time in complete) and blew my mind with the finish product. (the photos) I would and have recommend(ed) Fotos by Fola to anyone that needs a photographer! Everyone that has seen both the engagement session and the wedding photos think they should be in a major publication! My husband and I were MORE were blessed with the professionalism, quality, and over all service of Fotos by Fola! Steve ROCKS!!!!!

Sent on 05/13/2013

Fotos by Fola's reply:

Thank you Kourtnie!! Thanks for choosing and trusting me to capture such an important time in your life! Wish you and bobby a happy married life!