fotomgmt & Co. Reviews

16 | Boulder City, NV

16 Reviews for fotomgmt & Co.

Keelin · event on 05/14/2014

Noel is truly nothing but professional and amazing, she knows what to do and how to do it. 5 out of 5!

Sent on 06/05/2014

Lori · event on 05/07/2014

Wonderful photographer! So talented! Would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/05/2014

Keith & Kathy · event on 04/27/2014

Noel has been really wonderful from when we inquired about the shoot till the end. We did a maternity shoot with her and it turned out well. Aside from taking good pictures, she even did my hair and make up and it was done so professionally that I did not want to take it off. Where can you find a professional photographer who is a professional make up artist and a hair stylist? Only Noel!!! That's the best feature I liked about booking the shoot with her. It was all done in one place. I would definitely book another photo shoot with her.

Sent on 05/26/2014
  • W

Wendy · event on 04/06/2014

Noel was more than the standard professional. She took her time, gave many suggestions, and makes the whole shoot from beginning to end pressure free. You can definitely tell that this photographer has a passion for her work and her art really shows. I can't wait to use her again for family pictures.

Sent on 05/24/2014

Charlene · event on 02/19/2014

Loved working With Noel! She made me completely comfortable and confident during my photo session! Looking forward to working with her again and My husband LOVES his pictures! Noel was very professional and yet personable!

Sent on 03/13/2014

Fotomgmt provides an excellent service. In addition to offering professionalism, this company makes you feel comfortable and at ease.

Sent on 02/26/2014

Dana · Married on 02/08/2014

Noel is AMAZING! Made a stressful day easy as pie. :)

Sent on 03/11/2014

Lewis · Married on 02/08/2014

Absolutely FABULOUS photographer! I couldn't be more pleased with the photos.She was so easy and fun to work with. She was able to capture those "stolen moments" that I will cherish forever! Professional, easy going, creative, amazing! You can't go wrong with her!

Sent on 03/18/2014

Nancy · event on 01/25/2014

This shoot was more than fabulous!! I wanted a "glamour" photo of me for a surprise for my husband. Noel was a perfect choice!! I can"t envision "what" goes with "what" as far as outfits go but Noel has an artists eye!! I came with 4 outfits to choose from and my scarfs and jewlery and Noel did her magic. She did my makeup and hair and all I could say was"WOW". Didn't want to wash my face or hair after!!!! LOL She showed me pictures as she shot them and she directed me on how to "pose" . My husband will love these pictures. I am 66 years old and she brought out the younger me. You are never too old to have photos taken, believe me!!! I am still smiling a week later!!
    Nancy

Sent on 01/29/2014

Lorraine · event on 01/20/2014

Noel did a fantastic job! I had never had a photo session of this kind and she gave me perfect direction to make me look as fabulous as possible. I highly recommend working with her

Sent on 01/26/2014

Karina · event on 01/16/2014

Noel is simply amazing an a pleasure to work with. She is extremely talented in the many services she provides (hair, make-up, photography, etc.). I definitely recommend using Noel for amazing quality, one-of-a-kind photos.

Sent on 02/02/2014
  • Kris

Kris · event on 11/24/2013

Noel did a wonderful job creating our family photo shoot. She provided great ideas for locations and props, and even did makeup, hair & wardrobe styling. The photos turned out so beautiful! Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/11/2013

Lesley · event on 11/17/2013

Had a wonderful time at my photo shoot. I felt like a movie star! Great experience. Wonderful fun!

Sent on 01/19/2014

Shannon · Married on 10/30/2013

Noel's photography is top-notch! And to add in her professionalism, sweet personality, expertize and magical way of making each picture tell a story...just made the day so much fun! Noel will be taking all our photos from now on. She is the absolute best at what she does! From the moment we spoke, to the end product, there was nothing but A+ service. She went above and beyond what was asked...adding in extras, her own special touches and lots of love. Noel is definitely the best!!!

Sent on 11/27/2013
  • I

Irma · event on 07/06/2013

Photo shoot was so much fun, very professional. Our photographs were complimented by all.
    I am very pleased with the results. Thank you very much
    Irma Medina
    Can not wait for my next photo shoot!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Noel is very professional and multi-talented she can do photograph, make-up and hair. Her wedding photoshoot which took place at the Las Vegas sign as well as Nelson was so fun. The theme was country hoedown wedding, and it was so much fun. I would highly recommend her for any wedding.

Sent on 02/26/2014