Fort Worth Country Memories Reviews

61 | Fort Worth, TX

61 Reviews for Fort Worth Country Memories

Roberta · Married on 04/23/2017

Amazing place and people!! Could not have asked for a more beautiful venue for my daughters wedding!! I have highly recommended FWCM to family and friends. Thank you so much for everything!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Great pictures! Thanks so much for letting us be a part of this beautiful day. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did. Best Wishes to your entire family.

JOANNA · Married on 03/25/2017

I had my daughters 1st bday here and it was amazing and perfect. The staff was truly helpful and helped us make this day super memorable.. The hayride was our guests favorite and it's just a gorgeous place. Thank u all again

Sent on 10/26/2017

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks, Joanna! You did such a great job on the party. I am sure you got some great pictures to remember this sweet occasion!

Best Wishes, Lynae and Mark

Sara · Married on 05/28/2016

This Venue is very affordable compared to all the other venues! It is a cute family owned ranch with the perfect rustic touch. It's made for up to 100 guests which allows that special day to be more intimate than a massive wedding would be. I had my wedding here and we had a spectacular day. I was very pleased with everything BUT... Beware of the texas heat in the summer! It is an outdoor venue so tents are necessary. Other than that, myself and my groom loved it all!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks for your input! We have added a covered area, two 20x10 tents, as well as access to four 10x10 popups and two 24" fans to help with that summer heat!
    Best Wishes, Lynae and Mark

Carolyn · Married on 03/12/2016

Jackie and Paul are very professional and responsive. Any and all questions I had were answered quickly and they were very accommodating. They provide connections to vendors that are worth looking into. The venue has a rustic and intimate feel that is very pleasing to the eye. Everyone at my wedding loved it. If you're looking for a beautiful yet affordable outdoor venue, check into Fort Worth Country Memories!
    P.S. Jackie is an amazing photographer as well!

Sent on 03/19/2016

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

We purchased the property from Paul and Jackie in Oct. 2016. We are doing our best to continue what they started by working on tons of upgrades. Thanks for taking the time to share your review. And you are right!! Jackie is a great photographer. Best Wishes, Lynae and Mark

Suzanne · Married on 03/24/2018

Almost everybody was impressed with our wedding. If you want an awesome COUNTRY wedding, this is the place. In addition, they recommended good vendors.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Thanks Suzanne! Your pictures are amazing! Best Wishes, Lynae and Mark

kenya · Married on 03/23/2019

Very great people who do their best to make ot the best day ever!

They are super helpful and accommodating! I had rain on my wedding day and they made sure it all looked absolutely perfect! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Rain is good luck on your wedding day!!! Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We wish you the best!

Stacy Murray · Married on 09/28/2019

2.0

Country Memories is an excellent venue, shop around for other bartenders.

Venue was great. Everything was clean and very well taken care of. The attention paid to us by Lynae and Mark was amazing and appreciated. They made us feel comfortable and were helpful throughout the entire night. I would have liked a little more flexibility in the time to decorate the day before the wedding as there was no other event scheduled. As far as the bartender, she was super rude to the guests. I would not recommend using the same bartender for other events. Her attitude and demeanor was uncalled for. There were no drunk guests or any other reason for her to be so rude. Thumbs down for her.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks Stacy! I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. The pictures are just beautiful. Best Wishes, Lynae & Mark

Amanda · Married on 04/29/2018

3.0

This is a beautiful venue that brings that rustic theme to fruition!!!!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Glad you enjoyed our beautiful venue. Thanks

Sarah · Married on 01/13/2018

I honestly was upset that you had people coming in to look at the facility on the day of my wedding. That day is stressful enough trying to set everything up and then having people coming through. I wanted to cry.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

We limit tours to only the morning hours and never within 4 hours of the actual ceremony. We do a quick walk through, and then leave the area with our clients. We do our best to stay out of everyone's way. We try to schedule tours when there on not any weddings but unfortunately with the demand we had to fit 3 people in. I apologize if this made you upset., it is never our intentions! From the response we heard from your guests, they really enjoyed our facility and your wedding. You were a beautiful bride, so I hope the rest of your day was great.
    Best Wishes, Mark and Lynae

Michelle · Married on 06/30/2018

3.4
      2.5

My wedding coordinator said she had a rough time communicating with them, that they were rude and not helpful.
    I personally had no issues with them.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Issues can be expected when you hire a family friend to act as your wedding coordinator. We are a do it yourself venue. Most professional planners and clients enjoy this freedom. We were able to step in to make some adjustments to the bartenders schedule and provided last minute access to the wifi. Glad to hear you, as the bride, you did not have any issues. Best Wishes.

Ashton Barrera · Married on 03/16/2019

3.4
      1.0

Unprofessional

When I booked this venue, I was very excited. Over time while planning, I discussed with Lynae renting some of her items. Of course, I was tight on money and she said that I could be billed for the rental items after the wedding. Fast forward to the DAY BEFORE MY WEDDING.. she called and said that my rental items would cost $400. I did not have that kind of money the day before my wedding. I scrambled to find the money. I chose to take off one of the rental items due to cost. Thankfully, one of my family members offered to pay for it. The morning of the wedding I told her that I would need that rental item after all. Her response: “are you kidding me? we just put them up.” That alone floored me. This venue was supposed to be dedicated to making my day a dream come true. Lynae waited until the day before my wedding to approach me with a large balance, and then became rude when I asked about rental objects on the day of. That stress is not what a bride needs on that special day.
    Further, she miscalculated my balance and asked for more money. This was resolved with no problems, but it was just another thing that added on to my list of grievances with this venue. While it was a beautiful place to get married, I would not recommend this venue solely based on professionalism.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thank you for sharing this review. It will help me communicate better with brides regarding renting items so we are prepared and establishing guidelines for preparing them for the expenses prior. I am sorry that this is the only thing that you think about regarding your wedding. I hope your pictures are absolutely all you where looking for or more. Best Wishes, Lynae and Mark