16 Reviews for Fort Worth Country Memories

+17
Photos
Parking (3)
Uncovered Outdoor (2)
All Inclusive Packages (2)
Bridal Suite (2)
Clean Up (2)
Scenic Views (1)
Set Up (1)
16 Fort Worth Country Memories Reviews

We had a wonderful time. Couldn’t have asked for anything. Everyone was great

Photo for Fort Worth Country Memories Review - Had a wonderful time at our wedding.
Profile Picture Terri, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is gorgeous and well set up. The pond is an amazing place to take photos at and I can't wait to see how my wedding photos come out. The owners are amazing. They're sweet and accommodating and were completely willing to work with my husband and me on what we needed for our special day! I definitely recommend them and this venue!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 5/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

great venue very sweet couple running it

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This venue was exactly what we were looking for!! And the day of it was perfect. All of the staff was so helpful and great to work with. I highly recommend it!

Profile Picture Maggie, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I could not have had our wedding at a better venue. They were so nice and flexible. Any little thing we needed they were there. We got so many compliments of how fabulous everything was.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone that we worked with at this venue was outstanding. They will do everything in their power to make your day stress-free and awesome. Since the venue is privately owned, you will save money choosing this venue because you can bring in your own food, alcohol, etc.. and they don't have an insurance fee that you have to pay. If you are looking for a quaint/unique/AFFORDABLE venue, then look no further. This place has it all. (Even super cute miniature horses and a zebra!) ;)

Profile Picture Meagan, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Me and my now husband fell completely in love with this wedding venue the moment we both saw it. It has so many unique features such as the zebra and the hayrides and the duck pond. The owners were nothing but helpful always replying back right away if we ever had a question. Our wedding day was unforgettable, everything ran smoothly and the outside setting really gives it a beautiful view. The pictures look amazing with all the trees and the beautiful fall colors. There was nothing but compliments on our venue, the guest kept saying how beautiful and different everything was. We definitely agree that this was a great investment for our wedding not only for the great scenery and the unique features but we really appreciated the professionalism and attentiveness of Mark and Lynae. If you’re looking for that rustic elegant look of an outdoor venue this is the place to book! - Grecia & Fernando Hernandez

Photos
Profile Picture Grecia, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Such a sweet and romantic venue! Surrounded by beautiful woods for the ceremony and then a fun reception under strings of lights and beside a classic red barn. Wonderful owners! Very easy to work with! A perfect evening!

Profile Picture Linda, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing place and people!! Could not have asked for a more beautiful venue for my daughters wedding!! I have highly recommended FWCM to family and friends. Thank you so much for everything!!

Profile Picture Roberta, 4/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my daughters 1st bday here and it was amazing and perfect. The staff was truly helpful and helped us make this day super memorable.. The hayride was our guests favorite and it's just a gorgeous place. Thank u all again

Photo for Fort Worth Country Memories Review - Had my daughters 1st birthday here and it was amazing!
Profile Picture JOANNA, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This Venue is very affordable compared to all the other venues! It is a cute family owned ranch with the perfect rustic touch. It's made for up to 100 guests which allows that special day to be more intimate than a massive wedding would be. I had my wedding here and we had a spectacular day. I was very pleased with everything BUT... Beware of the texas heat in the summer! It is an outdoor venue so tents are necessary. Other than that, myself and my groom loved it all!

Profile Picture User6143065, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Parking

Jackie and Paul are very professional and responsive. Any and all questions I had were answered quickly and they were very accommodating. They provide connections to vendors that are worth looking into. The venue has a rustic and intimate feel that is very pleasing to the eye. Everyone at my wedding loved it. If you're looking for a beautiful yet affordable outdoor venue, check into Fort Worth Country Memories!
P.S. Jackie is an amazing photographer as well!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 3/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Almost everybody was impressed with our wedding. If you want an awesome COUNTRY wedding, this is the place. In addition, they recommended good vendors.

Profile Picture Suzanne , 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

This is a beautiful venue that brings that rustic theme to fruition!!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Clean Up

I honestly was upset that you had people coming in to look at the facility on the day of my wedding. That day is stressful enough trying to set everything up and then having people coming through. I wanted to cry.

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/13/18, 1 Review