Fort Worth Country Memories Reviews

Fort Worth Country Memories 5
  • Tomiana

Tomiana Hasting · Married on 12/28/2019

⭐️Ten Stars ⭐️

The owners go above and beyond for you. They make sure you have everything you need for your special day. They also work with you on payments. And their pricing is amazing! They also treat your guests very well and will arrange things to your liking. I hate planning anything, but they made everything super Simple! I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone who wants a beautiful wedding! Me and my new husband are very happy with our special day! ❤️

Fort Worth Country Memories 6
    Fort Worth Country Memories 7
    Sent on 01/07/2020

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks Tomiana! We are so blessed to be a part of these special moments for such sweet couples. We do our best to help it be a day you will not forget. Best wishes, Lynae and Mark

Rebecca Edwards · Married on 12/08/2019

Felt like a Hallmark Movie winter wedding!

From the first call, Lynae was friendly and helpful. We had a beautiful wedding and reception, and feel so blessed to have found Fort Worth Country Memories! It was truly magical ☺️

Sent on 12/27/2019

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks Rebecca!!! It was beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I love your analogy "truly magical" and hope we can make everyone's day like yours. Best Wishes, Lynae & Mark

Derriana Balus · Married on 11/30/2019

Stupendous

Ft Worth Country Memories was absolutely amazing. They had so many amenities, all incredibly affordable at that. This venue is beautiful and spacious! You get quite the bang for you buck for sure! They helped to make our day go by super smoothly; I’d highly recommend

Sent on 12/20/2019

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks Derriana! We can not tell you how much we appreciate these reviews. We do our best to make everyone feel like this. Best wishes, Lynae & Mark

Grayson Balus · Married on 11/30/2019

Awesome!!!

Ft Worth Country Memories was amazing! They were very helpful throughout the process and did an amazing job on our wedding day! I highly recommend them for your special day.

Sent on 12/20/2019

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks Grayson! We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We wish you happiness for years to come. Best Wishes, Lynae & Mark

Andrea Lane · Married on 11/10/2019

Wonderfully put together

Very personal with everything nothing went missed and they even helped with decor I left . Such a sweet couple and such a gorgeous venue and ceremony space . Thank you Fort Worth country memories !

Fort Worth Country Memories 8
    Fort Worth Country Memories 9
    Sent on 11/15/2019

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks Andrea! You were a beautiful bride! I hope it is a day you will never forget. Best Wishes, Lynae and Mark

Emily · Married on 11/02/2019

It's the wedding you've dreamed of

Lynae and Mark are absolutely amazing, and they helped make our dream wedding happen. Very easy to work with, and they were willing to help us make changes even on the day of the wedding. You will not find a better value for your money anywhere else in the dfw area.

Fort Worth Country Memories 10
    Fort Worth Country Memories 11
    Sent on 11/05/2019

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

The pictures are perfect! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We pride ourselves in making your day the "Best Day Ever". Best Wishes, Lynae and Mark

Deanna · Married on 10/12/2019

Happy couple

Gorgeous venue and the owners are beyond supportive! They offer additional services at affordable pricing and made our big day that much better

Sent on 10/14/2019

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks Deanna! I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Your wedding was a beautiful celebration! I loved the orchestra but am so sad I missed the Sloth Experience :)

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2019

Dream wedding!

Hands down this is the BEST place we could have chosen for the big day! The owners were beyond great and thoughtful! I absolutely loved every moment prewedding and wedding day I spent there! They continue to keep improving the space as well. You will not be disappointed having your wedding here! Thank you Layne and Mark for just the greatest experience my and my new husband could have asked for!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks Jessica! You are so sweet for sharing your experience! You guys are such a great couple and absolutely jewels to work with. It was completely our honor to be able to host your big day! Best Wishes, Lynae & Mark
  • Kayleigh

Kayleigh · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful Venue and People!

Our wedding is September 2019 and Lynae and her team have been nothing but helpful throughout our engagement. I can't wait to share our big day with them!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks Kayleigh! Our team is looking forward to it! If there anything else we can help with, please let us know. Best Wishes, Lynae

Sylida · Married on 09/14/2019

Experience of a lifetime

Everything is just amazing. The venue is absolute beautiful. Lynae and Mark go above and beyond for you!! The kids loved the hey ride and you get the most amazing pictures!! I’m so glad my husband picked this place!! The sad part was when it was all over. I wanted the day to last forever!! I would do it all over again!!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks Sylida!! This makes us very happy!!! We try so hard to give every couple we host the experience you have shared. We are so grateful for your praise and wish you guys the best.

M. Blanchard · Married on 07/07/2019

Exceptional

I would recommend this venue to anyone. The prices are very reasonable and it’s the perfect place for a wedding, party, reunion or any gathering that one may have. The owners are very nice and help make the day everything you want it to be.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

It was our pleasure to host your day!!! You have a great family! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others. Best Wishes, Lynae & Mark
  • Travis

Travis Hendrix · Married on 05/26/2019

Perfect location for your perfect day

Great place for a wedding! Lots of space and places for guests to mingle, large air conditioned room to eat and get out of the heat /rain if needed. Thank you so much for helping with our perfect day!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks, Travis!!! It was our pleasure! What a beautiful wedding, so glad we were able to be a part of it!
    Best Wishes!!!! Lynae and Mark

Misty · Married on 05/05/2019

Fantastic venue! So lucky we found it! Best wedding ever!!!

This place was excellent! We had so many compliments that it was the best wedding venue guests had been to. The staff is awesome! I can't fit enough in one tiny, limited review. Check them out!

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks Misty!!!! We are so blessed to be apart of such great events. It is such an amazing feeling to share our venue and know that we helped make such memorable moments for our guests! We love it!!!

Sierra Gorman · Married on 05/05/2019

Absolutely beautiful!

Such a beautiful country theme venue! With many fun activities to do! This venue made my wedding fairytale come true

Fort Worth Country Memories 12
    Fort Worth Country Memories 18
    Fort Worth Country Memories 19
    Fort Worth Country Memories 20

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Sierra, your pictures are adorable! Thank you so much for sharing your review and pictures. It was such a pleasure hosting your event.
    Best Wishes!
  • Courtney

Courtney Dodson · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect venue!

The venue is absolutely beautiful and the owners are very helpful. I would definitely recommend this venue!

Fort Worth Country Memories 21

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks Courtney! We appreciate you taking the time to review us and share with others your experience. We have tried so hard to create a venue that people will love to share and come back to! Best Wishes, Lynae and Mark
  • Tiara

Tiara Miller · Married on 04/27/2019

My dream wedding came true

From the moment we stepped on the property I absolutely fell in love with everything! I was a kid in a candy store. This is the most beautiful indoor/outdoor all in one venue I have ever seen. The owners are absolutely amazing. Ms. Lynae was always a text or phone call away with any concerns I had. Very flexible, very affordable. I had very little to decorate because the venue itself is really all the decor you need. My guest are still talking about how great the wedding was. We love you guys and thank you for making our day so special!

Fort Worth Country Memories 22
    Fort Worth Country Memories 33
    Fort Worth Country Memories 34
    Fort Worth Country Memories 35

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!!!! We love sharing our venue and what an amazing experience to be apart of such a special day! You girls were absolutely wonderful to work with and we wish you the best. Love you guys, too!!!!

Samantha · Married on 12/07/2018

Beautiful Wedding Venue

I love my venue! I would get married there in a heartbeat again!

Fort Worth Country Memories 36
    Fort Worth Country Memories 37
    Fort Worth Country Memories 38
    Sent on 12/28/2018

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks, Samantha!!! Your pictures are absolutely wonderful. It was a beautiful wedding and we are so glad that we could be a part of it.
    Best Wishes, Lynae and Mark
  • Blakely

Blakely Green · Married on 11/10/2018

Couldn't have picked a better venue

Lynae was an absolute joy to work with! The venue is beautiful and the work Lynae and her family have put into this place is nothing short of wonderful. They were incredibly responsive, flexible, and helpful throughout the entire process. Our big day was perfect and exactly what I imagined! We even last minute decided to use the newly added indoor banquet hall, which is beautiful and spacious! I found many of my vendors through the bridal show FWCM had, and that just added to the amazing experience! They were all great, and good people. It was pretty cold the morning of, so she made sure to have the heaters on in the bridal suite so it was nice and cozy when we arrived, kept in contact with me and my planner all day for any of our needs, had the last minute heaters I added on ready to go, got the last minute linens I added ready to be set up, had golf cart shuttle ready to go at every stop, the s'mores add-on was a total HIT! I am so thankful for her and everyone at FWCM for their incredible hospitality and flexibility to make my day run so smoothly! She was even kind enough to let me know items that accidentally got left behind, which were donated to the decor that other brides can use (such a great idea!). I can't stress enough how effortless she made using the space and creating my vision. Thank you thank you THANK YOU! Not a single complaint to be had. Will remember my beautiful wedding forever!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

I am totally blushing right now! Thank you so much for sharing your experience of us and the venue. We have spent the last 2 years trying to create, add, and build everything to make our couples special day just like yours! We are blessed to hold such special events for such wonderful people. Thank you again!!! Best Wishes, Lynae and Mark

Kendall Salsberry · Married on 11/04/2018

Great friendly wonderful

This was the best place ever to get married and all our guests were blown away with the hay ride zebra s’mores and all the other cool things this venue has to offer. Very friendly and accommodating owners. If you’re looking for a laid back venue this place cannot be beat. At $2800 for a Sunday wedding with everything included this was a steal!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

We appreciate the kind words, Kendall. It was such a pleasure hosting your event. It is always fun sharing our venue and especially Zoey. Thanks for sharing!! Best Wishes, Lynae and Mark
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2018

Dream day!

This place has all the charm of Texas! The grounds are beautiful all over, and best of all, there are plenty of places on the grounds to get married so that if it rains on your wedding day (it did on ours), you will NOT be stuck! Anywhere you choose to get married at this place will be gorgeous. Mark and Lynae are extremely helpful and flexible. They will help customize your wedding to your exact specifications. The price for a wedding at such a lovely place is outstanding too. I was honestly shocked by how low the prices were for such a great venue. Mark and Lynae will be there for you for every step of the way, making sure your special day is one you will remember forever. I know I always will. Thank you, Mark and Lynae!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thank you Jessica! Such a lovely glowing review. We were so glad we could be a part of such a sweet couples special day! We wish you the best! Lynae and Mark
  • Teddrick

Teddrick Douglas · Married on 10/21/2018

I love Fort Worth Country Memories

I had an amazing experience from start to finish the team at FWCM was amazing and delivered on very promise. Lynae and Mark worked hard to ensure we had everything we needed and helped to make sure our day was great. It was a struggle to find a venue that had no issue with a same sex couple, however FWCM welcomed us with open arms and I am so grateful and thankful. I would recommend FWCM to any and everyone I know, I would love to have a party there in the future just to work with them again. Although this is an outdoor venue they have options for rain and they will pull out every step to make sure your day is a success. Fort Worth Country Memories is a one of a kind venue and I guarantee every wedding they host becomes a one of a kind experience tailored to the clients being served.

The venue is very affordable and they have many paid options that are worth the money such as: The Hay Ride, Gulf Cart Shuttling, Event Clean Up etc.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

It was truly our honor to be a part of your special day. What an amazing show of love and support from your guests. It was such a elegant ceremony and celebration. We were so excited to be a part of that. Thank you so much for sharing your experience, they are such sweet words. We work really hard to hopefully give that same experience to all our clients. Thank you so much again! Best Wishes Always, Lynae and Mark
  • Kayden

Kayden · Married on 10/13/2018

Phenomenal

After we had an interesting rain filled morning, the owners, Mark and Lynae, did everything they could to ensure we were still on time despite the set backs! I cannot remember any flaws in our day and I can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks Kayden! We were more than happy to make your day shine, inspite of the rain. It is always a blessing to see such sweet couples tie the knot. Best Wishes, Always! Lynae and Mark

Amanda Benton · Married on 10/12/2018

Wedding venue

We had our wedding here and from beginning to end they were there for everything we needed! From vendors to helping set up and just being there when we had questions. It’s such a beautiful and fun venue and we are so blessed to have found it, it was perfect for us and a wonderful experience!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks Amanda! We were so glad to be apart of you day. We appreciate you sharing your experience. Best Wishes, Lynae and Mark

Jaycie Paschal · Married on 09/30/2018

Perfect location

All our guests were so happy with everything Ft Worth Country Memories had to offer but more importantly WE we so pleased! It had everything we wanted and so much more! There’s a zebra!!! Great photo spots! All in one location for getting ready, ceremony and reception. Allowed us to have food truck, a band, s’mores, hay ride for the kids (and adult kids). We had an all around wonderful time!!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks Jaycie!!!! Your review gives us great joy! With our venue, we strive to offer a unique experience. Offering options that allows you to pick what is perfect for your day; goes hand in hand with our philosophy "It is your day, not ours!" It is nice to know that all our hard work pays off. Best Wishes! Lynae and Mark

Cheyenne · Married on 08/18/2018

Fort Worth Country Memories

We had our wedding here in August! It was exactly what I was looking for to have my dream wedding! Even tho all it did was rain on our special day, All the staff made sure my day was perfect! They dried off all the tables and seats and the isle for all the guest! They made sure everything was well taken care of! I couldn’t have chose anywhere else to have my wedding! Lynae was even so kind to give us both wedding day gifts! We loved it! Highly recommend

Sent on 10/23/2018

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks Cheyenne! Rain or shine we do our best to make it the day you have always wanted. I am so glad we were able to make that happen for you. Best Wishes Always!!! Lynae