Fort Worth Country Memories Reviews

Fort Worth Country Memories 6
Fort Worth Country Memories 7

Deanna · Married on 10/12/2019

Happy couple

Gorgeous venue and the owners are beyond supportive! They offer additional services at affordable pricing and made our big day that much better

Sent on 10/14/2019

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks Deanna! I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Your wedding was a beautiful celebration! I loved the orchestra but am so sad I missed the Sloth Experience :)
  • Kayleigh

Kayleigh · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful Venue and People!

Our wedding is September 2019 and Lynae and her team have been nothing but helpful throughout our engagement. I can't wait to share our big day with them!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks Kayleigh! Our team is looking forward to it! If there anything else we can help with, please let us know. Best Wishes, Lynae

Sylida · Married on 09/14/2019

Experience of a lifetime

Everything is just amazing. The venue is absolute beautiful. Lynae and Mark go above and beyond for you!! The kids loved the hey ride and you get the most amazing pictures!! I’m so glad my husband picked this place!! The sad part was when it was all over. I wanted the day to last forever!! I would do it all over again!!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks Sylida!! This makes us very happy!!! We try so hard to give every couple we host the experience you have shared. We are so grateful for your praise and wish you guys the best.

M. Blanchard · Married on 07/07/2019

Exceptional

I would recommend this venue to anyone. The prices are very reasonable and it’s the perfect place for a wedding, party, reunion or any gathering that one may have. The owners are very nice and help make the day everything you want it to be.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

It was our pleasure to host your day!!! You have a great family! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others. Best Wishes, Lynae & Mark
  • Travis

Travis Hendrix · Married on 05/26/2019

Perfect location for your perfect day

Great place for a wedding! Lots of space and places for guests to mingle, large air conditioned room to eat and get out of the heat /rain if needed. Thank you so much for helping with our perfect day!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks, Travis!!! It was our pleasure! What a beautiful wedding, so glad we were able to be a part of it!
    Best Wishes!!!! Lynae and Mark

Misty · Married on 05/05/2019

Fantastic venue! So lucky we found it! Best wedding ever!!!

This place was excellent! We had so many compliments that it was the best wedding venue guests had been to. The staff is awesome! I can't fit enough in one tiny, limited review. Check them out!

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks Misty!!!! We are so blessed to be apart of such great events. It is such an amazing feeling to share our venue and know that we helped make such memorable moments for our guests! We love it!!!

Sierra Gorman · Married on 05/05/2019

Absolutely beautiful!

Such a beautiful country theme venue! With many fun activities to do! This venue made my wedding fairytale come true

Fort Worth Country Memories 8
    Fort Worth Country Memories 14
    Fort Worth Country Memories 15
    Fort Worth Country Memories 16

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Sierra, your pictures are adorable! Thank you so much for sharing your review and pictures. It was such a pleasure hosting your event.
    Best Wishes!
  • Courtney

Courtney Dodson · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect venue!

The venue is absolutely beautiful and the owners are very helpful. I would definitely recommend this venue!

Fort Worth Country Memories 17

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks Courtney! We appreciate you taking the time to review us and share with others your experience. We have tried so hard to create a venue that people will love to share and come back to! Best Wishes, Lynae and Mark
  • Tiara

Tiara Miller · Married on 04/27/2019

My dream wedding came true

From the moment we stepped on the property I absolutely fell in love with everything! I was a kid in a candy store. This is the most beautiful indoor/outdoor all in one venue I have ever seen. The owners are absolutely amazing. Ms. Lynae was always a text or phone call away with any concerns I had. Very flexible, very affordable. I had very little to decorate because the venue itself is really all the decor you need. My guest are still talking about how great the wedding was. We love you guys and thank you for making our day so special!

Fort Worth Country Memories 18
    Fort Worth Country Memories 29
    Fort Worth Country Memories 30
    Fort Worth Country Memories 31

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!!!! We love sharing our venue and what an amazing experience to be apart of such a special day! You girls were absolutely wonderful to work with and we wish you the best. Love you guys, too!!!!

Samantha · Married on 12/07/2018

Beautiful Wedding Venue

I love my venue! I would get married there in a heartbeat again!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Fort Worth Country Memories 32
    Fort Worth Country Memories 33
    Fort Worth Country Memories 34

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks, Samantha!!! Your pictures are absolutely wonderful. It was a beautiful wedding and we are so glad that we could be a part of it.
    Best Wishes, Lynae and Mark
  • Blakely

Blakely Green · Married on 11/10/2018

Couldn't have picked a better venue

Lynae was an absolute joy to work with! The venue is beautiful and the work Lynae and her family have put into this place is nothing short of wonderful. They were incredibly responsive, flexible, and helpful throughout the entire process. Our big day was perfect and exactly what I imagined! We even last minute decided to use the newly added indoor banquet hall, which is beautiful and spacious! I found many of my vendors through the bridal show FWCM had, and that just added to the amazing experience! They were all great, and good people. It was pretty cold the morning of, so she made sure to have the heaters on in the bridal suite so it was nice and cozy when we arrived, kept in contact with me and my planner all day for any of our needs, had the last minute heaters I added on ready to go, got the last minute linens I added ready to be set up, had golf cart shuttle ready to go at every stop, the s'mores add-on was a total HIT! I am so thankful for her and everyone at FWCM for their incredible hospitality and flexibility to make my day run so smoothly! She was even kind enough to let me know items that accidentally got left behind, which were donated to the decor that other brides can use (such a great idea!). I can't stress enough how effortless she made using the space and creating my vision. Thank you thank you THANK YOU! Not a single complaint to be had. Will remember my beautiful wedding forever!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

I am totally blushing right now! Thank you so much for sharing your experience of us and the venue. We have spent the last 2 years trying to create, add, and build everything to make our couples special day just like yours! We are blessed to hold such special events for such wonderful people. Thank you again!!! Best Wishes, Lynae and Mark

Kendall Salsberry · Married on 11/04/2018

Great friendly wonderful

This was the best place ever to get married and all our guests were blown away with the hay ride zebra s’mores and all the other cool things this venue has to offer. Very friendly and accommodating owners. If you’re looking for a laid back venue this place cannot be beat. At $2800 for a Sunday wedding with everything included this was a steal!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

We appreciate the kind words, Kendall. It was such a pleasure hosting your event. It is always fun sharing our venue and especially Zoey. Thanks for sharing!! Best Wishes, Lynae and Mark
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2018

Dream day!

This place has all the charm of Texas! The grounds are beautiful all over, and best of all, there are plenty of places on the grounds to get married so that if it rains on your wedding day (it did on ours), you will NOT be stuck! Anywhere you choose to get married at this place will be gorgeous. Mark and Lynae are extremely helpful and flexible. They will help customize your wedding to your exact specifications. The price for a wedding at such a lovely place is outstanding too. I was honestly shocked by how low the prices were for such a great venue. Mark and Lynae will be there for you for every step of the way, making sure your special day is one you will remember forever. I know I always will. Thank you, Mark and Lynae!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thank you Jessica! Such a lovely glowing review. We were so glad we could be a part of such a sweet couples special day! We wish you the best! Lynae and Mark
  • Teddrick

Teddrick Douglas · Married on 10/21/2018

I love Fort Worth Country Memories

I had an amazing experience from start to finish the team at FWCM was amazing and delivered on very promise. Lynae and Mark worked hard to ensure we had everything we needed and helped to make sure our day was great. It was a struggle to find a venue that had no issue with a same sex couple, however FWCM welcomed us with open arms and I am so grateful and thankful. I would recommend FWCM to any and everyone I know, I would love to have a party there in the future just to work with them again. Although this is an outdoor venue they have options for rain and they will pull out every step to make sure your day is a success. Fort Worth Country Memories is a one of a kind venue and I guarantee every wedding they host becomes a one of a kind experience tailored to the clients being served.

The venue is very affordable and they have many paid options that are worth the money such as: The Hay Ride, Gulf Cart Shuttling, Event Clean Up etc.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

It was truly our honor to be a part of your special day. What an amazing show of love and support from your guests. It was such a elegant ceremony and celebration. We were so excited to be a part of that. Thank you so much for sharing your experience, they are such sweet words. We work really hard to hopefully give that same experience to all our clients. Thank you so much again! Best Wishes Always, Lynae and Mark
  • Kayden

Kayden · Married on 10/13/2018

Phenomenal

After we had an interesting rain filled morning, the owners, Mark and Lynae, did everything they could to ensure we were still on time despite the set backs! I cannot remember any flaws in our day and I can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks Kayden! We were more than happy to make your day shine, inspite of the rain. It is always a blessing to see such sweet couples tie the knot. Best Wishes, Always! Lynae and Mark

Amanda Benton · Married on 10/12/2018

Wedding venue

We had our wedding here and from beginning to end they were there for everything we needed! From vendors to helping set up and just being there when we had questions. It’s such a beautiful and fun venue and we are so blessed to have found it, it was perfect for us and a wonderful experience!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks Amanda! We were so glad to be apart of you day. We appreciate you sharing your experience. Best Wishes, Lynae and Mark

Jaycie Paschal · Married on 09/30/2018

Perfect location

All our guests were so happy with everything Ft Worth Country Memories had to offer but more importantly WE we so pleased! It had everything we wanted and so much more! There’s a zebra!!! Great photo spots! All in one location for getting ready, ceremony and reception. Allowed us to have food truck, a band, s’mores, hay ride for the kids (and adult kids). We had an all around wonderful time!!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks Jaycie!!!! Your review gives us great joy! With our venue, we strive to offer a unique experience. Offering options that allows you to pick what is perfect for your day; goes hand in hand with our philosophy "It is your day, not ours!" It is nice to know that all our hard work pays off. Best Wishes! Lynae and Mark

Cheyenne · Married on 08/18/2018

Fort Worth Country Memories

We had our wedding here in August! It was exactly what I was looking for to have my dream wedding! Even tho all it did was rain on our special day, All the staff made sure my day was perfect! They dried off all the tables and seats and the isle for all the guest! They made sure everything was well taken care of! I couldn’t have chose anywhere else to have my wedding! Lynae was even so kind to give us both wedding day gifts! We loved it! Highly recommend

Sent on 10/23/2018

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks Cheyenne! Rain or shine we do our best to make it the day you have always wanted. I am so glad we were able to make that happen for you. Best Wishes Always!!! Lynae

Chris · Married on 06/08/2018

We had our Wedding here on June 8th and everything about our day was just beautiful including the venue, The owners were just amazing and so helping in every way, I would strongly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a nice place for their WEDDING, Birthday parties, reunion, or special event,,,

Sent on 09/16/2018

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks Chris! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. It was our pleasure!

Terri · Married on 05/18/2018

We had a wonderful time. Couldn’t have asked for anything. Everyone was great

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Fort Worth Country Memories 35

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks Terri! What a great picture!

Carolyn · Married on 05/11/2018

This venue is gorgeous and well set up. The pond is an amazing place to take photos at and I can't wait to see how my wedding photos come out. The owners are amazing. They're sweet and accommodating and were completely willing to work with my husband and me on what we needed for our special day! I definitely recommend them and this venue!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks Carolyn! We do our best to make your day a day you will never forget. Lynae and Mark

Elizabeth · Married on 04/14/2018

great venue very sweet couple running it

Sent on 06/08/2018

Thanks, Elizabeth!!

Maggie · Married on 03/10/2018

This venue was exactly what we were looking for!! And the day of it was perfect. All of the staff was so helpful and great to work with. I highly recommend it!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Alyssa · Married on 01/20/2018

I could not have had our wedding at a better venue. They were so nice and flexible. Any little thing we needed they were there. We got so many compliments of how fabulous everything was.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks Alyssa! You were a beautiful bride! You did such a great job on your decorations. We appreciate you allowing us to be a part of your day!
    Best Wishes, Mark & Lynae
    Fort Worth Country Memories

Meagan · Married on 12/02/2017

Everyone that we worked with at this venue was outstanding. They will do everything in their power to make your day stress-free and awesome. Since the venue is privately owned, you will save money choosing this venue because you can bring in your own food, alcohol, etc.. and they don't have an insurance fee that you have to pay. If you are looking for a quaint/unique/AFFORDABLE venue, then look no further. This place has it all. (Even super cute miniature horses and a zebra!) ;)

Sent on 12/06/2017

Fort Worth Country Memories's reply:

Thanks Meagan! You were a beautiful bride, handsome groom, spectacular wedding party, and your wedding decorations were just perfect. Definitely a day to remember! Best wishes, Lynae and Mark