Forgette Photography Reviews

Vancouver, WA
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Ashley Married on 09/04/2016
    Brittany did a stellar job on everything! She not only took phenomenal photos, but she was so helpful through the entire day. When we needed advice or help with wedding day events, she was right there willing to lend a hand! She was patient with my many combinations of photos I needed of family members. She helped us recreate some shots we saw on pinterest and also offered up her own poses, which turned out lovely. Great person and a great value. Worth every single penny!
    Brittney Married on 07/16/2016
    My family has used Forgette Photography for multiple photo shoots. She most recently photographed my Mom's wedding and my Mom was so happy. She is super flexible and makes everyone feel comfortable. She doesn't make you do any awkward poses or anything that isn't your personality. She really matches each person to their style in the photos she takes so that she is getting an authentic shot. We will definitely be using her when my man finally (& hopefully) pops the question.
    Lisa Married on 06/12/2016
    My husband and I have used Brittany Forgette for multiple photography sessions including our wedding and were in LOVE with all of the pictures she took. Every time I look at the pictures I fall in love with them all over again. She has an amazing personality, makes you feel very comfortable, and is very flexible with all of your needs! Her attention to detail is astonishing and she'll capture every moment of your special day that you'd want to remember! Forgette Photography will not disappoint you!
    Lacey Married on 08/22/2015
    My wife and I have had two photo shoots with Brittany. Our experiences were fabulous. Brittany was incredibly professional and always made sure that we were getting the shots we wanted and made us feel so comfortable. It was so easy to be us in front of the camera. I would recommend Forgette Photography for anyone, on any occasion. Our special moments were captured forever and we couldn't be happier when we look back at those memories!