Forget Me Knot Photography Reviews

7 | Grove City, OH

7 Reviews for Forget Me Knot Photography

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2018

Fun-loving and Super Talented Photographer!

Carmen is amazing! She is so incredibly talented and equally fun to be around. She makes what could be an awkward situation really enjoyable, and the result is the most wonderful photographs. We have not gotten our wedding photographs back yet, but based on our engagement photos and the digital photos she showed us on our big day, we are so eager to see how she worked her magic. Carmen is worth every penny and was definitely the right person to be with us on our special day. I would recommend her without hesitation.

Sent on 11/23/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2018

had a great experience

The advice we had gotten from previous couples who had gotten married was find a good photographer. We met with Carmen and loved her personality as well as her style. We booked her and have absolutely loved working with her. She not only does a great job capturing who you are but she also is very artistic with lighting and other concepts. We loved how our photos turned out. She also made being the center of all the pictures very easy and fun!

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Cameron

Cameron · Married on 10/20/2017

So, Carmen and her second shooter were our photographers by fate. My husband and I actually booked with another Columbus photography company (we are in the Akron area). However, I received an email a day or two before our wedding that due to some confusing reasons, our photographers were unable to shoot our wedding. Umm… YIKES! They promised that they would send a team that was of equal quality, and I was FREAKED. Photography was one of the MOST important vendors and we spent a lot of time finding ours. Carmen showed up with her second shooter, as she was the one contracted by the other photography company and in a way I am so HAPPY that it happened this way because I can’t imagine connecting with the other team like we did with her. She was FLAWLESS. She worked around some wedding-day craziness, and kept my family and our timeline in CHECK. There were several variables that rocked us off of our timeline before the ceremony, but Carmen was so reassuring and also so personable, even though we were just meeting for the first time. I can’t say enough about how bad*** she is. She moved our family pictures along swiftly, and her style of telling people things to do/say to get candid yet posed-ish photos was nothing short of spectacular and SO MUCH FUN. She made us feel so comfortable, she made me and my girls laugh hysterically, AND, she managed to sneak my husband and I away to a roller-skating rink that was right next to our venue and got some STUNNING pictures of us in the middle of the rink with colorful disco lights lighting up our love and happiness. I can’t thank her enough for capturing the emotions of our day so beautifully (and I’ve only seen the previews). I can’t wait to see the rest. Thank you Carmen, we LOVED you, and so did our families. Everybody had nothing but positive things to say about you and how much you rocked it. Much love!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Emily · Married on 04/26/2014

Carmen was amazing to work with. We came to her in a panic only 2 months before our wedding and she gave us piece of mind - we knew we were going to have amazing pictures to remember forever. Carmen made us feel comfortable during our engagement and wedding sessions. She amazed me by keeping our wedding day on schedule. I am so pleased with all of the photos we received - she took photos of every last detail, used every angle and truly got the right shot every time. My husband and I saw so much in our photos that we didn't have time to notice on our wedding day. Our parents were also so thankful that we had Carmen taking our photos - she took the time before she left to ask our parents if there were any other photos they would like to have. I can't say enough about how great it is to have Carmen as our photographer.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Bethany · Married on 05/26/2013

Carmen was fabulous to work with! Our state fair engagement pictures were amazing and there are no words to describe our wedding photos! We had so many beautiful, fun, and sexy photos that we had to purchase them all! Carmen was creative, energetic, and fun to work with and our pictures show it! I was so lucky to have her capture my day and I can't imagine that anyone else could have done a better job! I highly recommend Forget Me Knot Photography for both engagement and wedding photography!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Carmen is great! So much fun to work with :] my husband and I had no idea what we were doing and Carmen was super helpful with providing direction, which we desperately needed! Not only did she do all of our engagement and wedding pictures, but she helped us with most of our planning and provided some wedding day coordination as well. The quality of our pictures was unbelievable! We received so many compliments from family and friends =]

Sent on 11/22/2014

Catie · Married on 06/23/2018

Carmen did a great job with our photos and our GIANT families. We through a few curve balls during the day with lay out changes at the venue and she just rolled with it. Our photos are absolutely excellent and I can't wait to hang them throughout the home.

Sent on 08/15/2018