Forge Valley Event Center Reviews

Mills River, NC
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 11 Reviews
View more information

Carolyn Married on 03/24/2018
    It was amazing!!!!! It was a clean, friendly and safe environment. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE!!!!!THE STAFF WAS SO SO NICE!!!!!!! IF YOU DON'T CHOOSE FORGE VALLEY EVENT CENTER YOU WOULD BE DOING YOURSELF AN INJUSTICE.
    Mandy Married on 11/11/2017
    We had our wedding at Forge Valley Events and it was beautiful. They did such an amazing job, the place was gorgeous and the staff are wonderful !!
    Tom Married on 11/04/2017
    Ashley did a fantastic job with helping plan our wedding at Forge Mountain Event Center. She is very organized and professional. She listened to our needs and concerns and had excellent suggestions and recommendations to make our night a perfect night for everyone. A classic example of the type of service you can expect when holding your event here follows: When we arrived she had both indoor and outdoor arrangements prepared as we wanted to hold our ceremony outside by the lake but the weather forecast was questionable. Later that night when we had realized we forgot containers for the leftovers she volunteered to run to a local store and purchase some for us! You won't be disappointed if you have your special event at Forge Valley! Superb customer service!

Forge Valley Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much Tom for your kind words. We are blessed to have been apart of your special day!
    Laraisha Married on 10/21/2017
    The best venue ever. Ashley and her team are perfect.
    Tara Married on 05/20/2017
    Amazing vendor to work with, very professional and meet all my expectations. Hands down would recommend to anyone!! Ashely will go above and beyond to make sure your day is all you have ever wanted it to be and more!!
    Merritt Married on 08/23/2014
    Perfect experience! Ashley Rice is incredible and helped make the wedding if my dreams come true!
    Brittney Married on 07/12/2014
    I chose Forge Valley as the venue for my wedding and I couldn't have been more pleased. If I could go back in time and have a do over I would choose them all over again! My wedding was more beautiful that I had even imagined and Forge Valley helped create that for me!
  • User1816941 2+ years ago
    We could not of picked a more perfect place for our wedding. Forge valley is beautiful, very affordable, and Ashley was so wonderful and easy to work with. We only met with her twice and she had all the ceremony/reception details taken care of. She knows what she's doing and is very organized which made everything run so smoothly. We would recommend forge valley to anyone!
    Machelle Married on 05/03/2014
    The event specialist Ashley was amazing. Not only was she amazing but the property is beyond gorgeous. Anytime I had a question it was answered with such professionalism and promptly. She made the time to get to know us and help with every concern we had. Forge Valley Event Center is #1 in my book and will see you in the future for other events we will have. Thank You so much for being apart of my dream wedding
    Kristin Married on 08/27/2016
    Absolutely LOVE this Venue. Ashley did an AMAZING job as my coordinator and did her very best to meet ALL of my wishes. My wedding was started on time! And all of our timeline that she gave me was to the minute!!!! So very pleased with EVERYTHING!
    Bailey Married on 12/02/2017
    My husband and I had a great experience at Valley forge event center! It had the rustic/elegant feel that fit our needs and wants for our wedding. The outside was gorgeous as well, with the pond, cabin, and dock in the background of our wedding photos. Ashley was very accommodating and willing to help. She kept mine and my husbands drinks filled and helped us clean up afterwards. It was a dream come true for us!