Forevermore Events Reviews

41 | Washington, UT

41 Reviews for Forevermore Events

Denise · Married on 10/23/2009

Forevermore Events was fabulous in helping envision and achieve the perfect look for our damask wedding in the linens and table arrangements. The wedding was beautifully elegant thanks to Forevermore Events. Laura walked me through every table I would need for the number of guests and their locations and what linens to use to achieve the damask look I wanted. More linens were even made so I would have enough. The icing on the cake was the darling little damask votive holders. Linens were shipped and arrived when I needed them and I just had to put them back in the box and send them back, no laundering, nothing! Thank you so much! I would definitly use Forevermore Events again.

Sent on 07/21/2011

Shauna · Married on 06/09/2013

Forevermore Events was always there to help and answer all our requests and needs.. They wetr professional and curteous as well as sympathetic to our personal needs. Would strongly recommend them to anyone. Thank you Forevermore for a lovely day.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Blair · Married on 06/08/2013

Great service! Friendly staff with lots of ideas and affordable options.

Sent on 12/08/2013

Erin · Married on 09/25/2011

Forevermore Events helped me plan my dream wedding. The whole event exceeded my expectations and a lot of that was due to the true expertise of Laura Stagg and her amazing staff. It started with the planning and was consistent to final exectution. It was so nice that I could actually relax and go for a hike the morning of my wedding and know that all the details were being handled. It was a beautiful, stress free day! What bride wouldn't want that? Call Laura at Forevermore Events today!

Sent on 10/11/2011

McKel · Married on 04/08/2011

My wedding was amazing! Best day of my life! I wouldn't have had it go any other way!! Everything ran perfect and was stress free!

Sent on 04/21/2011
  • F

Kimber · Married on 02/11/2010

Laura was definitely a connoisseur in wedding planning. She was very professional, easy to work with, and made my vision come to life! I will refer her as often as the topic of weddings come up, she took away all of my stresses so that I was not a "Bridezilla".

Sent on 06/04/2010

Abbey · Married on 07/17/2015

Laura is awesome to work with. She was able to produce the wedding I wanted and helped is stay within our budget. I know there is no way we would have been able to pull it off without her!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Cindy · Married on 02/15/2013

Laura Stagg and her staff at Forevermore Events were so helpful for our daughters wedding. She took a lot of the stress off of me so that I could enjoy all the planning and especially the day of her wedding. So glad that I went with a wedding planner. Thanks Laura, you made the day perfect!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Mike · Married on 06/03/2012

We simply could not have realized our dream of having a gorgeous destination wedding in Zion without Laura Stagg and Forevermore Events. From the beginning, she was emotionally invested in our wedding and worked tirelessly to help us turn our vision into a reality. She has an amazing knack for recommending the right people. She suggested and helped us select the perfect vendors. She solved any problem that came up, helped us coordinate every detail, and took incredible pride in her work. She and her staff are professional, diligent, hardworking, and caring. If you need a wedding planner, you need Laura Stagg and Forevermore Events. We can't thank her enough!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Kim · Married on 05/01/2010

Laura at Forevermore Events made the day completely worry-free. I even had a nap -- something I haven't done in years!

Sent on 06/02/2010

Emily · Married on 05/18/2013

Very professional. Lots of ideas and flexibility. Would highly recommend this firm.

Sent on 12/06/2013
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 05/26/2012

3.0

Laura & Forevermore Events took care of our wedding a few weekends ago & the day was perfect.
    I did not worry at all the day of. I knew Laura & her team were taking care of everything. She is very detail oriented. She remembered all the little special details & I wanted & made it happen. She is very good at her job & it was nice putting all my trust into her. She has a lot of connections so she can help set up all the vendors if needed. Her inspiration for table decor, etc is wonderful. That's what drew me to her services. I was only displeased w/ the lack of communication w/ her. There were many emails that were not responded to. I often did not get answers to my questions. That was frustrating as I was trying to actively plan my wedding. As it got closer (1-2months out) she was very quick w/ responding. She is a very busy planner & is in high demand so she is often working on other events.

Sent on 06/10/2012

3.2
      2.5

The problem I had with Forevermore events, was I sat down with the owner for 3 months planning everything, but the owner was booked for another wedding on the same day. So the day of my wedding.. I had a girl there planning and setting everything up... that I had never met before. My wedding didn't go the way I wanted, the decorations weren't anything like a dreamed, and the wedding and reception just didn't flow. I was disappointed that they didn't take the time to really listen to me. Other than they actual wedding day, they were amazing with setting up all the other vendors. I was very pleased with how they do all the organizing for you. I think they just need to not take on so many weddings all at once, and limit how many they do in a month, so that each customer gets their full attention. I think sometimes event planners get lost in their work, and forget that this is someones dream day. Listen to everything the bride and groom want and need.. to make their day special.

Sent on 01/10/2014

Amanda · Married on 03/19/2016

3.5

While they were the only rental place in Saint George, they didn't have an altar, the chairs were kindof cheap, and they sent two of the wrong table cloths, the day still went on.

Sent on 04/17/2016
  • W

Wendy · Married on 12/03/2016

1.2
      2.0
      0.5
      2.0
      1.0

They did my niece's wedding. They went very over budget even tho it was set firm from the beginning. They didn't follow thru an details. I was re-doing the ones since they were all droopy and crooked. The woman over finances had the bride in tears the morning of the wedding over Payment details that were set with Laura before the week of the wedding. Laura wasn't even in town during the event and left it to someone else less qualified. I had to run to the store twice for small detail items that they overlooked and needed to be done. Pictures were taken in the dark with little to no lighting so very few were any good. Very disappointing. Very unimpressed.

Sent on 08/05/2017

1.0

We hired Laura of forevermore events for our destination wedding. We at first received a lot of helpful information and were encouraged by our first phone consultation. As we continued in the planning process things degraded. We felt as though our wedding was the least important thing on forevermore events long list of things to do. They just seemed to busy to help us with a lot of the details. During several times in the planning process we were asked to take care of coordinating with other vendors ourselves; this is something that I was hoping forevermore events would help us with. Confusion about their rental inventory made the planning process very difficult and stressful. When we expressed our concern to Forevermore events in an e-mail they replied by stating that we could find a different wedding planner if we wanted to ; this was 3-4 weeks before our ceremony. We were shocked by this response and since we didn’t want to lose all our money and our venue we continued with forevermore events services. After our wedding we were contacted by several guests that told us they had negative interactions with the events planner. Luckily our wedding was special because of all the work we put in, the support of our family and friends, and our other wonderful vendors. We feel forevermore events made our planning more stressful and tiring than it could have been. Hiring them for same day coordination might be the way to go since their team set up things very well.

Sent on 10/11/2014