Forever Photography Reviews

Forever Photography 5
Forever Photography 6
Forever Photography 7

JAMIE · Married on 05/09/2009

I THINK FOREVER PHOTOGRAPHY DID AN AMAZING JOB. SHE MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS BEAUTIFUL WHEN I SAW THE FINAL PRODUCT WHICH IS IMPORTANT. THEY DO CREATIVE UNIQUE WORK AND TAILOR TO EACH PERSONS OR COUPLES PERSONALITY. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE.

Sent on 09/23/2009

Christina · Married on 11/24/2008

I booked Forever Photography for my wedding and I could not be more pleased with my pictures. The photographer is one of the most talented I have ever seen. Her work is amazing! I love my photos. She captured every moment in the day perfectly. My photos truly look like a piece of art rather than a photograph. She arrived at my wedding 45 minutes early and was so sweet she made me feel at ease during that stressful time. I could not imagine my wedding without her there. She has been wonderful to work with and I recommend her to everyone I know. She works very hard and has been willing to help with anything we have needed along the way. Hire her to photograph your wedding!

Sent on 04/28/2009

Erin · Married on 09/26/2015

Forever Photography met all our needs as our wedding photographer. They are flexible and have many options to work with your budget. The quality and professionalism is worth every penny and they offered the best price as well. If you're looking for a photographer, you've found one!

Sent on 05/23/2016

A · Married on 02/26/2011

They were fun, professional, and did excellent work! We had close to 250 guests at our wedding and there is practically a photo of every guest/family that attended, I was so happy with that! Really helps to relive the fun, excitement and joy that everyone experienced on our special night. My husband and I would highly recommend them to other couples on their special day!

Sent on 10/10/2011

Stephanie · Married on 04/03/2009

Absolutely gorgeous pictures. Photojournalistic feel, and great editing. Their website speaks for their work. Jona and her husband are amazing photographers and very unintrusive during your event. We received all pictures on cds.

Sent on 06/30/2009

Erin · Married on 10/14/2017

2.5

My wife and I selected Jerry and Jona as photographers for our wedding in October 2017 and are so, so happy that we did so. We were fortunate enough to have a short engagement photoshoot with both of them in April--giving us the opportunity to get to know them and feel comfortable with them ahead of the wedding. It was nice to see a vendor with a familiar face on our big day! The services that Forever Photography provides speak for themselves. Stellar photographs that we will cherish for a lifetime, and no-doubt share with generations to come. Not only did Jerry take phenomenal photos and Jona edit them to perfection, but Jerry was able to work flawlessly with multiple videographers contracted through a different company on the day of the wedding. I hardly realized that cameras were present on the day of our wedding, but we have the beautiful pictures to prove it! Jerry and Jona are extremely busy with their business in such high demand, so I would encourage potential customers to be patient if trying to get in touch with them--you'll be hearing from them soon enough! Thank you again, Jerry and Jona! We look forward to seeing you both in the future!

Sent on 01/22/2018
    Forever Photography 13
    Forever Photography 14
  • JRod

Jenny and Matthew · Married on 10/23/2010

Jona and Jerry were great!! They were very nice people and seem to have great work. They were on time to everything we asked them to be at...and kept us moving along. They worked well together and it was great to have Jona with me and Jerry with my husband before the ceremony. It worked out well, now we are just waiting for our photographs. I wish they would have a preview of photos, but it's just because I cant wait to see them. Great pair to work with.

Sent on 11/12/2010

Melody · Married on 03/02/2008

2.2
      2.5
      2.0
      1.5

I would not recommend this photographer. My husband and I were limited in budget and we liked the prices this photographer offered, and we liked her photos. She was very rude to our wedding planner and she wanted to leave before the wedding was even over! My planner had to beg her to stay. My photographer was wanting to leave before we cut the cake, did the bouquet toss, and had our fancy exit. We had to do a "mock" exit because the photographer wanted to leave. That's sadly not the end of it. So it was about 2 weeks later and we hadn't heard from her so I decide to give her a call. She was very rude and cut me off while I was speaking telling me that in the contract I signed it would take 6-8 weeks for us to get the pictures. So, I waited the allotted time (the max) and still no pictures. We had been checking the mail everyday in hopes we would get them. So a week after the 8 weeks I call her back, again she was rude and said it would be another week before I got them. This charade went on for a month before my mother had to call and beg her for the pictures. A week later we finally got them. THAT'S NOT IT!!! When I looked at the pictures there were barely any with my husband in them! It was all me. I mean I've heard that weddings are usually about the bride but I mainly just got pictures of me which was very disappointing. Not only that but she overexposed my pictures and didn't capture the intricate details of my dress, it just looked solid white. I'm sorry but if I'm going to pay a lot money for THE PERFECT DRESS that I'm only wearing one day, I want some really nice pictures of me in my dress. Sadly I didn't get that. This may look like a deal but it would be worth the extra money to get better pictures. If I could go back and re-do anything I would have picked a different photographer.

Sent on 01/14/2009

Christy · Married on 07/31/2010

1.2
      2.0
      1.0

I was EXTREMELY disappointed with Forever Photography. If I were to do it over again, I would find another photographer. They were nice and easy to work with at the wedding. However, trying to get our pictures was a constant battle. On their website, it said we should be able to see proofs in 4-6 weeks. It took 12 weeks to see our proofs. Our pictures didn’t come in the mail until 4 months after our wedding. We even paid extra for professional edited pictures and were terribly upset with the outcome: our black suits looked navy blue and our pictures were very washed out. I had her redo them, and have yet to see them, 7 months later. Honestly, a lot of the pictures weren’t even that good. My husband’s head was cut off in the majority of the pictures. It was a huge disappointment. I wouldn’t recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 04/18/2011