Forest Hall at Chatham Mills Reviews

Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 5
Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 6
Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 7

Caitlin · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Aneesa is such a wonderful soul to work with! As soon as I met her, I knew that I wanted to have my wedding at Forest Hall not only because of the beautiful place but because I loved her bubbly sweet personality. She has remained in contact with us throughout the planning process although we live 5 hours away. Forrest Hall is the best bang for your buck! The venue is SO pretty and a perfect spot to hold a wedding. Thanks so much for everything!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Haley · Getting married on 05/11/2019

The most beautiful venue!

Even before my husband and I were engaged, we discussed what kind of venue we may want, and we both really liked the restored mill look. By pure luck, my husband happened to see Forest Hall on the internet one day, though it was still very new! We were SO excited about it, and he had actually surprised me and set up a tour for the weekend after we got engaged. I think we pretty much expected to fall in love with it in person, and we did — from the quality of service of the owners to the beautiful, natural look of the venue itself, it was the perfect choice for us. We loved having the freedom to pick our own vendors but also having guidance of recommended ones from their website, and decorating the beautiful space was so easy, since it looks amazing even without it. I know Forest Hall is always constantly improving, and I can’t wait to see the future weddings there. If you want a beautiful, rustic venue in the Triangle, I’d never stop recommending this to you.

Sent on 02/23/2019
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 17
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 03/23/2019

The Perfect Choice

I fell in love with Forest Hall after being invited to their very first open house. As a wedding planner myself, I've had exposure to many beautiful wedding venues in my career but there was something uniquely special about Forest Hall and I knew when it was my time to get married, it had to be there! If the perfect balance of industrial chic and southern charm wasn't enough, Aneesa and her team are simply the best. From the very beginning they worked with me to execute my wedding vision perfectly. When my wedding day finally came, I didn't have to worry about a thing, and it was so comforting as a planner to be able to sit back and enjoy my day stress free.

I have also worked with several other brides to execute their wedding day at Forest Hall and it has always been an enjoyable experience. Even if you have never been to Pittsboro, NC it's worth the drive to check out Forest Hall if you are a bride/groom to be. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 26
  • kristin

kristin · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing!!!

We loved having our wedding at Forest Hall - it is a beautiful venue in itself with a million different decorating options and Aneesa is the most amazing host/owner. She was so responsive to questions and concerns and a lovely person to talk to! Loved all the vendor recommendations on their website and all the personalization options Aneesa offers to couples. We would 100% choose Forest Hall again and recommend to anyone!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Kristin,

Thank you SO much for this kind review!! It was a joy to host your beautiful wedding day and get to know you in the process. We wish you all the best!

Kindly,
    Aneesa
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 12/30/2018

Lindsey Tripp- 12/30/18

This venue is absolutely gorgeous!! Aneesa and her team did such an amazing job making sure everything was perfect for our big day from setting up all our decorations to bringing us drinks and food while we took pictures and met with our guests. Throughout our engagement, Aneesa was always there to answer any questions we had and give us excellent recommendations for other vendors. She responds quickly and always makes sure to answer any questions you might have. I loved getting ready in the bridal suite with my bridesmaids and just being able to relax in the gorgeous space. Our wedding day was such a dream and thanks to the Forest Hall team it ran seamlessly. I can’t thank them enough for making our wedding day so incredibly special. They are truly the kindest, sweetest people and their gorgeous venue is perfect in every way.

Sent on 01/01/2019
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 27
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 28
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 29
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 11/17/2018

Perfect Day

My husband, Jessie, and I were married at Forest Hall on 11/17/18 and we couldn't have asked for a better venue and team! We instantly fell in love with the industrial feel, the hardwood floors, the wood beams, the market lights ... the list could go on. However, what really sold it for us was Aneesa. She is a ray of light and always made us feel supported and taken care of. Anytime we would mention her name to any other vendors the first words out of their mouths were always "Aneesa is the greatest" and "you're in the best hands". They couldn't have been more right. She never steered us wrong with her vendor suggestions and was always quick to respond to our questions or calm our worries. The day of went as smoothly as possible thanks to Aneesa and her team. If you're looking for the best planner and/or venue in the RDU area look no further!

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Loni

Loni · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Venue & Team!

My husband, Jimmy, and I got married at Forest Hall Nov. 10 of this year and Forest Hall was the most perfect venue we could have asked for! The venue itself is stunning - we loved the huge windows that made for awesome lighting in our photos, the exposed brick, the historic hardwoods, and the market lighting. The venue includes so much that others did not - including a bridal suite with plenty of mirrors and outlets for getting ready, market lights, farmhouse tables and curtains/drapes between the two rooms. Every other venue that we considered either charged an additional fee for these features or you had to rent them separately yourself. The layout of the venue was also great for hosting both ceremony and reception. We had our ceremony on one side and dinner on the other and then flipped the ceremony side to be our dance floor, which worked out perfectly. Bethany and Daryl made sure the flip was seamless as well.

The grounds of Chatham mills are beautiful and there are SO MANY great picture spots. I ended up taking my bridal portraits at the venue as well because of this reason. The trees/leaves in November are stunning!

Lastly, Aneesa, Bethany, and Daryl were all amazing to work with. Most of the vendors we booked were through Forest Hall's list of recommended vendors and each of them were so excited to do our wedding at Forest Hall because of the amazing staff. Bethany and Aneesa were super responsive to emails and texts and made sure the day went perfectly. The venue was set-up exactly how I dreamed and looked stunning the day of our wedding. Bethany coordinated our wedding and I can't say enough about how amazing she was. Our friends and family have not stopped talking about how unique and beautiful the venue was and we will definitely be recommending Forest Hall to all our friends looking for a wedding or event venue!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Forest Hall at Chatham Mills's reply:

Loni! We can't thank you enough for taking the time to write this heartfelt review. It was truly our joy to host you and we are thrilled that the day was as perfect as you had imagined :) We wish you all the best!

K · Married on 11/08/2018

The BEST experience

The entire staff here is fantastic! Our venue host was kind and helpful during our daughter’s wedding. Anissa always answered our questions in a timely manner and was always gracious when asked the same thing a second time. The venue is GORGEOUS (pictures don’t do it justice) and the environment is perfect. We would absolutely recommend it to any and everyone.

Sent on 11/09/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Fois · Married on 11/03/2018

Flexible, Industrial Space With Tons of Charm

When we toured Forest Hall for the first time there was an instant connection. The indoor space is full of character, it's inviting, and it gave us a sense of calm we fully embraced. There is so much flexibility with how the space can be used, not to mention no required vendors! We opted for a majority indoor event because we loved it so much and didn’t feel like we were sacrificing anything for pictures because of the amazing natural light that comes in through the wall to wall steel glass windows. The industrial history of Forest Hall is but not overpowering and is instantly softened and modernized with some greenery.

Just like the space itself, the staff at Forest Hall is hard to beat—it was so easy for us to let go on our wedding day because we knew we were supported by fabulous people. Forest Hall goes above and beyond, not because they have to but because they want to. We had Polaroid cameras floating around to act as a photo booth and the staff took it upon themselves to walk around all night taking candids of all our guests. We were floored when we got back 200+ amazing shots of our family and friends having a ball. Another thing we really appreciated was how well Forest Hall worked with all of our vendors; it’s obvious they value community and partnership. Above all else, we had a *perfect* day at our wedding. If there were any hiccups we were none the wiser which meant we were able to just let loose and have the best day ever. Thank you Forest Hall, we are forever grateful!
    (*all photos post were taken by Kelly Deal Photography)

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/20/2018

The perfect location for our perfect day!

When I found Forest Hall in the massive search for a location that both fit our budget and was authentic to the feel we were looking for, I really thought it had to be too good to be true. It is even better! The venue has everything you could need for your guest comfort in a beautiful setting. The wood floors, exposed brick, large windows, and market lights all create the perfect ambiance! To top it all, the team is outstanding. I had zero worries leading up to our big day because they are so thorough and kind. I literally can't say enough about how wonderful everything turned out!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Forest Hall at Chatham Mills's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words!! It was such a joy to be a part of your wedding day. We are glad you love Forest Hall as much as we do!
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 10/13/2018

Gorgeous Venue with Amazing Team

Working with Aneesa and her team was such a great experience. They were so knowledgeable about everything, down to the tiniest of details. Aneesa is exactly what you would want in a wedding planner: responsive, full of ideas, accommodating and just an absolute pleasure to be around!

The venue is absolutely stunning. The space can truly be made into any vision that you have, and I could not have been happier with how everything turned out. All of Aneesa's vendor recommendations were great and on the day on the wedding, everything came together flawlessly.

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 30
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 31
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 32
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 33
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 34

Rachel · Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful Venue, Amazing Staff, Perfect Wedding

Our wedding at Forest Hall at Chatham Mills was nothing short of perfect. The venue is the perfect mix of intimate, industrial, and natural and we loved having both our ceremony and reception in the same convenient location. Aneesa was a dream to work with - so responsive, helpful, and patient - she made the entire planning process a breeze. I would 10/10 recommend this venue to any bride.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Matt · Married on 10/07/2018

Beautiful Industrial Venue

Venue is absolutely stunning with hardwood flooring, industrial windows, brick walls, and gorgeous outdoor area for photography. You do not need to decorate the venue up that much because it already has a ton of character. Additionally, there are two sides of this venue so there is no need for a ceremony-reception flip. Venue owners were extremely accomodating, helping us set up our rehearsal dinner at the last minute. We wouldn't change a thing about our wedding venue!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Matt,

Thank you so much for this kind review! It was such a joy to host your wedding. I am so glad you love the venue as much as we do :) We wish you the best!

- Aneesa
  • Ashlea

Ashlea · Married on 10/06/2018

Best day ever!

Forest Hall was an amazing venue and the staff was wonderful! The venue is beautiful even without any decor so you can do as little or as much as you want when it come to decorations! Also options for indoor or outdoor and tons of beautiful photo opportunities around the property! Also has a big dance floor! We had the most perfect day at Forest Hall!!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 35
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 36
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 37

Erin · Married on 09/15/2018

The venue is simply stunning. The moment I saw it in person, I knew we’d had to go with it. The price was great and now includes the gorgeous farm tables! The venue is so beautiful in itself you don’t have to use a lot of decor unless you want to. The market lights that come with it were my favorite, they just add that special touch! It also has the perfect spaces for outdoor or indoor ceremony sites and has special places around the venue to capture some gorgeous photos. Aneesa and Nathan were such a pleasure to work with. They were quick to reply and answer any and all questions. This place and these people are what you need to help make any special occasion the absolute best!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 09/02/2018

Forest Hall at Chatham Mills was the perfect wedding venue for us! Aneesa is such a sweet person and was a joy to work with! From the beginning when we took our first tour to the day of our wedding, she was so helpful. She provided reassurance and suggestions when I needed them! The venue is stunning!! I was a bride on a budget and Forest hall enabled me to have the wedding of my dreams without breaking the bank! The atmosphere is so amazing that very little is needed in decor. A little goes a long way! The bridal suite was so comfortable and nice to spend time in as I prepped for my big day. We got so many compliments about the venue we chose. The hardwood floors, market lights, exposed brick, the farm tables, etc. made for such an amazing space! We did an outdoor ceremony by the big sycamore tree and it was beautiful! I could not be happier that we chose Forest Hall as our venue. I wish I could have my wedding again and again there... it was simply amazing!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 38
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 39
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 40
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 41
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 42
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 43

Stephanie · Married on 09/01/2018

Oh my goodness!! Are you looking for a beautiful indoor ceremony? Or an incredible outdoor ceremony with dozens our beautiful locations for life long lasting memories and photographs? How about market lights and industrial but still modern country feels for an incredible wedding ceremony or reception? You found it!!! Forest Hall just gave the absolute best of all worlds for location and what it was able to provide for us. We wanted an outdoor wedding and area for games, we also wanted an indoor location for back up for heat or rain. We wanted something would wood and brick interior that could help escalate the southern atmosphere of Pittsboro NC to our yankee guests while still looking nice with our Star Wars theme! And everything was just incredible! There are so many hidden gem locations in forest Hall for photos!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Rebecca · Married on 08/11/2018

Forest Hall was the PERFECT wedding venue for us! Every meeting we had to discuss details, I left knowing what needed to be done and knowing I had a partner in Aneesa who would ensure that every detail was taken care of. She is passionate about what she does and about her clients. She will go above and beyond to make sure that her brides' visions come true. The best part about this venue was knowing that there would be no hidden fees and no required vendors. Their dedication to their couple's visions extends into the way the venue is run and ensures that you as a couple can have exactly the kind of wedding you want without breaking the bank. Working with Aneesa was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process and we would recommend Forest Hall to anyone!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Emily · Married on 07/21/2018

Magical! This is the best word to describe our wedding day. This venue is so spectacular. They are so flexible and easy to work with. You can really spend as little or as much as you want so it was great for us as we were on a pretty tight budget. The venue is so beautiful we didn't have to do much with decor, just flowers and candles. Simply stunning. I would recommend it to any and everyone. The only thing I would change is maybe having it for a couple more hours so the fun could have lasted just a little bit longer.

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 44

Kelly · Married on 06/09/2018

We are so appreciative of your provision of such a lovely setting to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary with family and friends. The rustic and charming feel of Forest Hall was exactly what we envisioned for our event. We hope to find another reason to rent this beautiful space or get invited to another occasion there! With utmost gratitude, The Butlers

Sent on 06/12/2018

Samantha · Married on 05/21/2018

I cannot express how beautiful this venue is! It is great for indoor or outdoor weddings and every spot will get you an amazing picture! Very beautiful! I could probably go on and on about how beautiful both the wedding and reception at my wedding were, but pictures are so much better! Go to Forest Hall at Chatham Mills’ website to see many gorgeous pictures! I have attached some myself! (Photos by Thistle and Sun Photography)

Sent on 06/01/2018
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 45
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 46
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 47
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 48
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 49

Danielle · Married on 05/12/2018

Words can't even describe how thankful I am that my husband and I found forest at Chatham hills! They were nothing less then friendly and beyond amazing! Every little detail was beyond perfect!!!! They made sure to check in and make sure everything was going good because I did everything DIY! They walked me through all the major things I needed to do because my brain was everywhere!!!

The day of, Bethany was amazing!!! She made sure us girls were doing okay! And I wasn't getting stressed out!

Thank you doesn't even cover it!!!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Maddy · Married on 05/06/2018

Forest Hall is gorgeous; we got so many compliments on it. It's the perfect combination of indoor and outdoor, large but not too large, and rustic but not too rustic. Aneesa was very flexible in letting us decide at the last minute (because of weather) whether we wanted to move our ceremony indoors or not. We were even able to have the food truck we wanted because of the unique layout of the venue - something many venues didn't allow for! Having the store next door and the hallway with the benches on it also allowed for more introverted family members to take a break from dancing but still have a place to go. I have a feeling this place is going to explode in popularity soon, so I feel incredibly lucky we were able to get it when we did.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Tammy · Married on 04/22/2018

Forest Hall at Chatham Mills was the perfect venue for our daughter's wedding. She had a criteria list and Forest Hall met the criteria. Compared to other venues it was inexpensive, it had farm wood tables, a rustic appeal to it, permanent lights that drape from ceiling, white sheer panels that puddle on the floor, space to have the ceremony outside but should there be inclement weather ( it was wonderful to know we could have a plan B if plan A was not possible due to weather) there was ample space to have the ceremony inside, wonderful setting outside to have guest to enjoy the outdoors while pictures are being taken, space for a dance floor, ample space for the different vendors, bridal suite, plenty of parking for guest and last but not least .......it had Aneesa and her wonderful professional staff with all their experience ! They were wonderful and very easy to work with it. We felt at ease about the entire event because of them! Everything we requested was followed through on in a very promptly manner.
    It is a great venue with all the benefits of very expensive venues! You can not go wrong with this venue or staff!

Sent on 05/23/2018