Forest Hall at Chatham Mills Reviews

Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 5
Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 6
Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 7

Christie Gillespie · Married on 09/07/2019

Forest Hall at Chatham Mills is the absolute best!

My husband and I got married at Forest Hall at Chatham Mills a week ago today!! We are still swooning over how perfect our day was. When we first toured Forest Hall we immediately fell in love and knew it was the venue for us! We love the industrial look with just a little bit of rustic. This venue provides the beautiful farm tables as well as chairs and the cute market lights plus so much more!! We love that Forest Hall also allowed us to choose our own vendors and make it what we wanted. We would recommend Forest Hall to everyone we know, we had the best experience! Also, check out their open houses that is where we found most of our amazing vendors!

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 13
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 08/24/2019

Perfect Venue!

Forest Hall was exactly what my fiancé and I were looking for. It has stunning old factory windows that really set the mood. Beautiful wood floors and large farm tables were a huge selling point for us. The industrial overhead lights were stunning as well. This venue has so many photo opportunities come rain or shine. It also has several ceremony and reception options. Forest hall was the perfect venue!

Sent on 09/07/2019
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 19
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 20
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 07/20/2019

Forest Hall at Chatham Mills-- The perfect Venue!

Forest Hall at Chatham Mills was the perfect venue for my wedding reception! The owners are wonderful to work with and were very flexible in scheduling walk throughs for us. I love the exposed brick, all of the natural light, the beautiful farmhouse tables that are included with the rental, and all of the nooks that could be used for DJ, cake, photo booth, caterer, etc! I also love that there are two "sides" of the venue that can be used as a dance floor area, dining area, ceremony area, really whatever you would like! I don't think I could have picked a more beautiful venue-- everything was clean and set up just perfectly!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Alison

Alison Brown · Married on 06/29/2019

NOT Only For Weddings!!!

I had a surprise birthday party at Forest Hall - one for the books! The venue was simply perfect - rustic and elegant, spacious, the natural light made the space bright and cheery. Held 140 guests very comfortably. Aneesa and Hannah were a joy to work with, and no detail was too small to work through with them. Their flexibility and calming demeanor helped make the planning and the day of the event go off without a hitch! Cannot WAIT for the NEXT significant life event to celebrate there!

Sent on 07/19/2019
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 21
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 22
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 23
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 24
  • Lauren

Lauren Brand · Married on 06/15/2019

Do not pass up!

My husband and I found Forest Hall 2 years ago and we were SO excited to be getting married there 2 years later. Every step of the way has been easy with Aneesa (venue owner) and her team. The venue is breathtakingly STUNNING, not to mention all the upgrades that have recently been added. There is plenty of room for the dance floor to get bumping and also other people to sit and just enjoy the wedding. Also, the grounds are beautiful and some of our guests chose to stay outside and play games. Whatever your needs and wants are, 100% Forest Hall can deliver. We cannot say thank you enough and there are no words to describe how special Forest Hall made our wedding.

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 25
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 26
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 27
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 28
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 29
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 30

Caitlin · Married on 05/25/2019

Aneesa is such a wonderful soul to work with! As soon as I met her, I knew that I wanted to have my wedding at Forest Hall not only because of the beautiful place but because I loved her bubbly sweet personality. She has remained in contact with us throughout the planning process although we live 5 hours away. Forrest Hall is the best bang for your buck! The venue is SO pretty and a perfect spot to hold a wedding. Thanks so much for everything!

Sent on 09/12/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/25/2019

Forest Hall TRULY is Incredible

I would wholeheartedly recommend choosing Forest Hall for your special event. I truly do not think a more beautiful venue or more caring team exists.

We had our wedding here in May 2019. Here are some of the reasons we love Forest Hall.

**The Team is Awesome** We met Aneesa on our first visit to Forest Hall at an Open House (which we definitely recommend attending!) and Tara was our event-day host. Their optimism, enthusiasm, and professionalism are amazing. Aneesa answered questions honestly & helpfully, made time for us, and encouraged us. Tara connected with our families at the event (and is one of my MIL's new favorite people, now!). When I asked my husband what he wanted me to include in this review he said, "The staff, to me, is what sets them apart." The team is so genuinely kind and also knowledgeable; they bring the energy you want surrounding your wedding!

**It's Gorgeous, Y'all.** We looked at lots of really beautiful spaces in Durham, Raleigh, Hillsborough, and Chapel Hill. Forest Hall was the last place we looked because it immediately exceeded the others. As other people have said, it does not even require a lot of decoration because its stunning on its own. I would describe it --- but seriously, just go look at their photos and soak it up! Or set up a tour! :)

**Flexibility** Forest Hall provided us a lot of flexibility. They offered access to the space throughout planning. We could bring any vendors we preferred. We could use outdoor and indoor spaces on the event day. They allowed us to drop off larger items early since the space was not used the prior evening. There are so many different ways to layout your event & the team will gladly share ideas. We loved getting to customize our event to suit our personalities!

**It's an Inclusive Venue** Or, as we say, "Y'all means ALL y'all". I love that Forest Hall makes it clear they would be honored to host events for all community members. Everyone receives their warm welcome.

**Value** When I first started researching, I could not believe the price tags attached to many wedding venues. Forest Hall allowed us to have the wedding our of dreams without feeling stressed or guilty about the financial aspect. In addition to pricing their venue affordably, they will gladly provide advice on other budget-friendly wedding planning ideas.

We could not say enough wonderful things about our experience here & would 100% recommend you look closely at Forest Hall for your event!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Wedding Venue!

Last year after my husband and I got engaged, we narrowed down our wedding venue choices to visit in person to 6 in the Raleigh Durham Triangle area. Forest Hall happened to be having an open house during our visit day, and it was by far the top choice for both us. We almost hesitated because we thought the distance was a little far out at first, but I'm so glad that we didn't! The venue really was not that far from our host hotel in Chapel Hill, and was a straight shot to drive to. Being able to choose our own vendors for everything really sold us on this venue! We ended up using a lot of their recommendations for vendors, but also brought in our own choices as well, which really made our wedding magical! Aneesa, the venue owner was so easy to work with throughout the process, and was quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had! She also made quite a few upgrades to the venue before this year's wedding season that were definitely an added bonus! Having planned our wedding and found a vendor 11 months out, I was nervous that during the walk-through I might have second thoughts or regrets, but I absolutely didn't!!
    The day of our wedding was perfect! The beauty of the rustic/industrial setting is unmatched, and the beautiful tree out back was the perfect setting for our outdoor ceremony! The venue size was easily able to accommodate our wedding size of about 140. We loved having the separate room from the dinner tables to use for cocktail hour and later on the reception. Our Forest Hall venue host, was fabulous! She made sure that we had everything we needed for the entire wedding day, and she was so much fun! In addition, Forest Hall does make you hire a day of coordinator, which is absolutely necessary. You don't have to choose their company, Harmony Weddings, but you should because they are amazing as well!

If you want a beautiful wedding setting with rustic or industrial style, high ceilings, beautiful wooden floors, great floor plan, neutral palates, great people to work with, and flexibility, this is your venue!!!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Forest Hall at Chatham Mills's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words! It was truly an honor to host your incredible wedding day :) We cannot wait to get the photos back to relive it all over again!

Haley · Married on 05/11/2019

The most beautiful venue!

Even before my husband and I were engaged, we discussed what kind of venue we may want, and we both really liked the restored mill look. By pure luck, my husband happened to see Forest Hall on the internet one day, though it was still very new! We were SO excited about it, and he had actually surprised me and set up a tour for the weekend after we got engaged. I think we pretty much expected to fall in love with it in person, and we did — from the quality of service of the owners to the beautiful, natural look of the venue itself, it was the perfect choice for us. We loved having the freedom to pick our own vendors but also having guidance of recommended ones from their website, and decorating the beautiful space was so easy, since it looks amazing even without it. I know Forest Hall is always constantly improving, and I can’t wait to see the future weddings there. If you want a beautiful, rustic venue in the Triangle, I’d never stop recommending this to you.

Sent on 02/23/2019
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 35
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 05/11/2019

The Best Team for an Amazing Venue

There is not a single thing I would change about my wedding at Forest Hall last weekend! From the beautiful industrial beams to the tall open ceilings to the rustic farm tables and chairs to the and quiet cozy bridal room, the venue is perfect for anyone who wants a magical day. The wide windows let in the perfect light into the Hall for your ceremony and as night comes, the market lights, which come with the venue, make everything so romantic. The walk out to the car, which we did with a sparkler exit, is so beautiful for photos with the venue gleaming behind you with the lights on. But by far, what is best about Forest Hall is the incredible team that is there to support you and take care of you AND your family! Bethany and Aneesa from Harmony Wedding are the most amazing planners, who, of course, are incredibly organized and detailed and patient, but also are just fantastic human beings who checked in on my family and my husband’s family to make sure we are all enjoying the day. Even though it suddenly started raining in the middle of the ceremony-which threw off our plans for an outdoor cocktail hour with a food truck-Aneesa and Bethany went out back and forth to the truck themselves to serve the food to all our guests, who stayed indoors for cocktails while the rest of the team flipped the reception hall. Bethany made sure I was eating (and drinking :)) and I had so much fun the whole night. Don’t even hesitate to work with Forest Hall- it will be the best decision you’ll ever make!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 36
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 37
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 38

Amy,

It was TRULY our pleasure to host you and Daniel!! You are the sweetest couple and we all absolutely loved working with you. I am thrilled to hear you felt your wedding day was perfect. We wish you all the best!

Kindly,
    Aneesa
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 03/23/2019

The Perfect Choice

I fell in love with Forest Hall after being invited to their very first open house. As a wedding planner myself, I've had exposure to many beautiful wedding venues in my career but there was something uniquely special about Forest Hall and I knew when it was my time to get married, it had to be there! If the perfect balance of industrial chic and southern charm wasn't enough, Aneesa and her team are simply the best. From the very beginning they worked with me to execute my wedding vision perfectly. When my wedding day finally came, I didn't have to worry about a thing, and it was so comforting as a planner to be able to sit back and enjoy my day stress free.

I have also worked with several other brides to execute their wedding day at Forest Hall and it has always been an enjoyable experience. Even if you have never been to Pittsboro, NC it's worth the drive to check out Forest Hall if you are a bride/groom to be. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 47
  • kristin

kristin · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing!!!

We loved having our wedding at Forest Hall - it is a beautiful venue in itself with a million different decorating options and Aneesa is the most amazing host/owner. She was so responsive to questions and concerns and a lovely person to talk to! Loved all the vendor recommendations on their website and all the personalization options Aneesa offers to couples. We would 100% choose Forest Hall again and recommend to anyone!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Kristin,

Thank you SO much for this kind review!! It was a joy to host your beautiful wedding day and get to know you in the process. We wish you all the best!

Kindly,
    Aneesa
  • Charline

Charline · Married on 01/12/2019

Dream wedding venue!

Forest Hall at Chatham Mills is absolutely gorgeous with ample photo opportunities! Having both inside and outside space gives you endless backdrops that will allow you to bring out your own personal flair. My husband and I took plenty of photos by the water tower, the building, and even in the woods!

The indoor space is fantastic for a variety of activities! We had about 110 guests and it felt intimate, but not crowded. We had plenty of space for a photobooth (with a line out the door all night), a DJ with karaoke, and a bar. People were dancing and singing all night!

The bridal suite is absolutely perfect for getting ready and hanging out! We had 6 of us there along with our wonderful makeup and hair artists and had plenty of space and fun. The suite really made me feel like a celebrity because my coordinator could hide me in there to make sure everything stayed on the timeline. It also gives you a great backdrop for singing your license afterwards!

Forest Hall's staff is really what sets this venue apart, though! Aneesa and team are the best in the industry. They help you keep everything in check to really throw your dream wedding. Every vendor I chose could not speak higher of the crew here. The best advice I can give anyone in planning their perfect wedding is to choose vendors that you can build a personal relationship with. My guests still cannot stop raving about how wonderful the experience was, and it wouldn't have been half as fantastic if we had chosen a different venue. We were very hesitant to have a big wedding and wanted to elope, but after how well this event went I would highly suggest to anyone looking to tie the knot to throw the party of a lifetime at a beautiful and unique venue!

Sent on 04/26/2019
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 48

Forest Hall at Chatham Mills's reply:

WE feel like the lucky ones to have had the privilege of hosting such an amazing wedding!! We loved absolutely every minute of working with you all and had so much fun at your wedding ourselves :) We truly cannot thank you enough for choosing Forest Hall to host your special day!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 12/30/2018

Lindsey Tripp- 12/30/18

This venue is absolutely gorgeous!! Aneesa and her team did such an amazing job making sure everything was perfect for our big day from setting up all our decorations to bringing us drinks and food while we took pictures and met with our guests. Throughout our engagement, Aneesa was always there to answer any questions we had and give us excellent recommendations for other vendors. She responds quickly and always makes sure to answer any questions you might have. I loved getting ready in the bridal suite with my bridesmaids and just being able to relax in the gorgeous space. Our wedding day was such a dream and thanks to the Forest Hall team it ran seamlessly. I can’t thank them enough for making our wedding day so incredibly special. They are truly the kindest, sweetest people and their gorgeous venue is perfect in every way.

Sent on 01/01/2019
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 49
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 50
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 51
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 11/17/2018

Perfect Day

My husband, Jessie, and I were married at Forest Hall on 11/17/18 and we couldn't have asked for a better venue and team! We instantly fell in love with the industrial feel, the hardwood floors, the wood beams, the market lights ... the list could go on. However, what really sold it for us was Aneesa. She is a ray of light and always made us feel supported and taken care of. Anytime we would mention her name to any other vendors the first words out of their mouths were always "Aneesa is the greatest" and "you're in the best hands". They couldn't have been more right. She never steered us wrong with her vendor suggestions and was always quick to respond to our questions or calm our worries. The day of went as smoothly as possible thanks to Aneesa and her team. If you're looking for the best planner and/or venue in the RDU area look no further!

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Loni

Loni · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Venue & Team!

My husband, Jimmy, and I got married at Forest Hall Nov. 10 of this year and Forest Hall was the most perfect venue we could have asked for! The venue itself is stunning - we loved the huge windows that made for awesome lighting in our photos, the exposed brick, the historic hardwoods, and the market lighting. The venue includes so much that others did not - including a bridal suite with plenty of mirrors and outlets for getting ready, market lights, farmhouse tables and curtains/drapes between the two rooms. Every other venue that we considered either charged an additional fee for these features or you had to rent them separately yourself. The layout of the venue was also great for hosting both ceremony and reception. We had our ceremony on one side and dinner on the other and then flipped the ceremony side to be our dance floor, which worked out perfectly. Bethany and Daryl made sure the flip was seamless as well.

The grounds of Chatham mills are beautiful and there are SO MANY great picture spots. I ended up taking my bridal portraits at the venue as well because of this reason. The trees/leaves in November are stunning!

Lastly, Aneesa, Bethany, and Daryl were all amazing to work with. Most of the vendors we booked were through Forest Hall's list of recommended vendors and each of them were so excited to do our wedding at Forest Hall because of the amazing staff. Bethany and Aneesa were super responsive to emails and texts and made sure the day went perfectly. The venue was set-up exactly how I dreamed and looked stunning the day of our wedding. Bethany coordinated our wedding and I can't say enough about how amazing she was. Our friends and family have not stopped talking about how unique and beautiful the venue was and we will definitely be recommending Forest Hall to all our friends looking for a wedding or event venue!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Forest Hall at Chatham Mills's reply:

Loni! We can't thank you enough for taking the time to write this heartfelt review. It was truly our joy to host you and we are thrilled that the day was as perfect as you had imagined :) We wish you all the best!

K · Married on 11/08/2018

The BEST experience

The entire staff here is fantastic! Our venue host was kind and helpful during our daughter’s wedding. Anissa always answered our questions in a timely manner and was always gracious when asked the same thing a second time. The venue is GORGEOUS (pictures don’t do it justice) and the environment is perfect. We would absolutely recommend it to any and everyone.

Sent on 11/09/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Fois · Married on 11/03/2018

Flexible, Industrial Space With Tons of Charm

When we toured Forest Hall for the first time there was an instant connection. The indoor space is full of character, it's inviting, and it gave us a sense of calm we fully embraced. There is so much flexibility with how the space can be used, not to mention no required vendors! We opted for a majority indoor event because we loved it so much and didn’t feel like we were sacrificing anything for pictures because of the amazing natural light that comes in through the wall to wall steel glass windows. The industrial history of Forest Hall is but not overpowering and is instantly softened and modernized with some greenery.

Just like the space itself, the staff at Forest Hall is hard to beat—it was so easy for us to let go on our wedding day because we knew we were supported by fabulous people. Forest Hall goes above and beyond, not because they have to but because they want to. We had Polaroid cameras floating around to act as a photo booth and the staff took it upon themselves to walk around all night taking candids of all our guests. We were floored when we got back 200+ amazing shots of our family and friends having a ball. Another thing we really appreciated was how well Forest Hall worked with all of our vendors; it’s obvious they value community and partnership. Above all else, we had a *perfect* day at our wedding. If there were any hiccups we were none the wiser which meant we were able to just let loose and have the best day ever. Thank you Forest Hall, we are forever grateful!
    (*all photos post were taken by Kelly Deal Photography)

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/20/2018

The perfect location for our perfect day!

When I found Forest Hall in the massive search for a location that both fit our budget and was authentic to the feel we were looking for, I really thought it had to be too good to be true. It is even better! The venue has everything you could need for your guest comfort in a beautiful setting. The wood floors, exposed brick, large windows, and market lights all create the perfect ambiance! To top it all, the team is outstanding. I had zero worries leading up to our big day because they are so thorough and kind. I literally can't say enough about how wonderful everything turned out!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Forest Hall at Chatham Mills's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words!! It was such a joy to be a part of your wedding day. We are glad you love Forest Hall as much as we do!
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 10/13/2018

Gorgeous Venue with Amazing Team

Working with Aneesa and her team was such a great experience. They were so knowledgeable about everything, down to the tiniest of details. Aneesa is exactly what you would want in a wedding planner: responsive, full of ideas, accommodating and just an absolute pleasure to be around!

The venue is absolutely stunning. The space can truly be made into any vision that you have, and I could not have been happier with how everything turned out. All of Aneesa's vendor recommendations were great and on the day on the wedding, everything came together flawlessly.

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 52
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 53
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 54
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 55
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 56

Rachel · Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful Venue, Amazing Staff, Perfect Wedding

Our wedding at Forest Hall at Chatham Mills was nothing short of perfect. The venue is the perfect mix of intimate, industrial, and natural and we loved having both our ceremony and reception in the same convenient location. Aneesa was a dream to work with - so responsive, helpful, and patient - she made the entire planning process a breeze. I would 10/10 recommend this venue to any bride.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Matt · Married on 10/07/2018

Beautiful Industrial Venue

Venue is absolutely stunning with hardwood flooring, industrial windows, brick walls, and gorgeous outdoor area for photography. You do not need to decorate the venue up that much because it already has a ton of character. Additionally, there are two sides of this venue so there is no need for a ceremony-reception flip. Venue owners were extremely accomodating, helping us set up our rehearsal dinner at the last minute. We wouldn't change a thing about our wedding venue!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Matt,

Thank you so much for this kind review! It was such a joy to host your wedding. I am so glad you love the venue as much as we do :) We wish you the best!

- Aneesa
  • Ashlea

Ashlea · Married on 10/06/2018

Best day ever!

Forest Hall was an amazing venue and the staff was wonderful! The venue is beautiful even without any decor so you can do as little or as much as you want when it come to decorations! Also options for indoor or outdoor and tons of beautiful photo opportunities around the property! Also has a big dance floor! We had the most perfect day at Forest Hall!!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 57
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 58
    Forest Hall at Chatham Mills 59

Erin · Married on 09/15/2018

The venue is simply stunning. The moment I saw it in person, I knew we’d had to go with it. The price was great and now includes the gorgeous farm tables! The venue is so beautiful in itself you don’t have to use a lot of decor unless you want to. The market lights that come with it were my favorite, they just add that special touch! It also has the perfect spaces for outdoor or indoor ceremony sites and has special places around the venue to capture some gorgeous photos. Aneesa and Nathan were such a pleasure to work with. They were quick to reply and answer any and all questions. This place and these people are what you need to help make any special occasion the absolute best!

Sent on 10/01/2018