Food Hedz Catering Reviews

14 | Frisco, CO

14 Reviews for Food Hedz Catering

Heather · Married on 08/10/2019

Delicious food

Sue was so easy to work with and the food was delicious. They even packed up food for the bride and groom to take back to the hotel room

Sent on 08/20/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/26/2015

I can't begin to say enough great things about FoodHeadz! We were so fortunate to work with Sara and the entire team. From the first meeting we had I knew they were perfect for our wedding. They were responsive, flexible, and creative. We wanted a "Hawaiian" theme cocktail hour in honor of our honeymoon and they created an entire menu for us. We previously met with a caterer in Keystone (who will remain nameless) who basically refused to make any adjustments to their pre-fix menu. Until I met with Sara I was torn all together on what to do. I have to say in addition to flexibility they really helped keep our big day organized. Honestly, no words can describe the level of service they provide. I plan to use them in the future for other events we host!

Not only were they a pleasure to work with, the food was AMAZING!! Several guests complimented us for this as we had a variety of fresh vegetables and meat options. And, our cocktail meat-balls might be the best thing I have ever eaten.

We couldn't be more fortunate to work with this company and to share our wedding with them! If you are looking for a reliable, professional, creative, and affordable caterer- hands down, they are the best in Summit County!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Scarlet · Married on 09/26/2015

Food Hedz provided post wedding brunch at our home the morning following the wedding. Sara and Patti were wonderful to work with. From planning, delivery and the quality of food was exceptional.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Food Hedz is highly recommended as they offer a delicious menu! All of our guests commented on how delicious the food was along with everyone else in Breckenridge. They catered to our needs making a special cake and offering budget-friendly menu items. We worked with Sara who not only helped out with the menu but also with setting up the room and ceremony for our wedding at BlueSky. She was also available and helped with a lot of other questions and met with us a few times before our wedding!!

Sent on 10/08/2015

We used this catarer for brunch the morning after and they arrived and set everything up . They did an outstanding job while we were in a fog and a little overwhelmed .

Sent on 11/13/2015

Tracy · Married on 08/15/2015

Very professional! Provided a delicious meal that was stress free for us! Sara is great and very willing to meet every need including providing options for those with food allergies. I would highly recommend this business.

Sent on 11/20/2015

Sasha · Married on 06/27/2015

Food Hedz catered our reception at BlueSky Breckenridge. I was told by several guests "best wedding food I've ever had." They did our cake as well, and it was amazing. Sara is great to work with, responds to questions very quickly by phone or email. Pricing on the food and alcohol was very reasonable. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Food Hedz provided an excellent experience that exceeded my expectations. Sara made planning so easy and made me feel so secure that all food and beverage would be handled worry free. My guests still rave about how delicious the food was. They did a wonderful job serving and treating each guest personally. Other than marrying my husband, choosing Foodhedz was the best choice I made for our wedding.

Cassi · Married on 07/26/2014

The catering that Food Hedz provided for our wedding was outstanding. Sara was incredible to work with and gave us all kinds of ideas and suggestions before the event. We thoroughly enjoyed the tasting beforehand. On our wedding day, everything went extremely smoothly and we didn't have to worry about anything. Our guests were very complimentary of the food and service. They also provided linens and a dance floor. Highly recommended!

Amy · Married on 03/08/2014

Our dinner was amazing! We had steak and lobster, or trout and chicken. All the guests enjoyed their meal. Thanks for making our fabulous wedding dinner!!!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Rebecca · Married on 09/12/2013

Great food! We had a very specific idea of what we wanted, stations serving street style fare, and Food Hedz worked with us to make our vision a reality. The food was amazing and all our guests commented on it. Service was also impeccable. I highly recommend Food Hedz if you want high quality, creative cuisine for your event.

Sent on 11/12/2015
  • User5620837 · 2+ years ago

Sara was our primary contact and she was so fun to work with and really listened to what we were envisioning. We did all of our planning from afar so it was extremely helpful to be able to work with someone like her! The night before the wedding and the day of she helped make sure everything looked perfect and we couldn't have been happier with the result. Chef David prepares amazing food sourced locally when possible - if you are looking for something unique with high restaurant quality for your reception, you would be missing out if you didn't chose Food Hedz. Total professionals and we were so happy with our mountain family-style reception!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Excellent service and great thoughtfully prepared food

Sent on 11/20/2015

3.5

Really excellent food: A bit expensive.