Food For The Soul Catering & Events Reviews

117 | Wailuku, HI

117 Reviews for Food For The Soul Catering & Events

Thomas S. 路 Married on 12/04/2020

Wedding at Olowalu Platation April 24th 2019

Tina organized our wedding , April 24th 2019 , everything was just perfect ! No Stress for us or our Guests at all . Location , Food , her Team , 100% perfect ! If you want a unforgettable Day , then you MUST choose her ! Thank you Tina again ! Annett and Thomas

Sent on 05/16/2019

Food For The Soul Catering & Events's reply:

Mahalo Annett and Thomas for writing a review. Rob and I feel Blessed to have shared in your wedding day.

Alex P. 路 Married on 12/03/2020

Incredible planning/ coordination and food

We planned our Maui wedding from Nashville, which made it a bit tricky since we couldn't be there in person to make decisions. Tina made it so easy for us though so in the end the long distance didn't even matter. She was so knowledgable and helped us every step of the way. We couldn't have done it without her! Everything was beyond our expectations-- the food was incredible and the day-of coordination and planning phases were flawless. We highly recommend her services.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Food For The Soul Catering & Events's reply:

Thank you Alex for sharing your experience with others Mahalo for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day.
  • Rebecca

Rebecca W. 路 Married on 02/29/2020

Great value and delicious food!

We were very happy with our choice to hire Food for the Soul for our wedding and got tons of compliments from our guests on the food! They were great to work with and very accommodating throughout the whole planning process. We were unable to schedule a tasting during a pre-wedding visit to Maui given their busy event schedule so they arranged for us to pick up appetizers and entrees for free from a wedding they were catering at Olowalu while we were in town so we could still taste everything in advance. Appetizers were some of the best I've ever had at a wedding - we were so happy they saved us an entire plate full to enjoy with our dinner so we didn't miss out on any! Must-haves include the Ahi Tar Tar in Wonton Cups, Coconut Shrimp, Gorgonzola Stuffed Dates Wrapped in Bacon, and the Kalua Pork Sliders!

Sent on 05/03/2020

Food For The Soul Catering & Events's reply:

Mahalo for taking the time to share your experience. It was an honor to cater your wedding day. Many Blessings.

Haley E. 路 Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing Wedding Caterer/Coordinator

Such an amazing experience working with Food for the Soul! Tina coordinated our wedding and was such a pleasure to work with. She gave advice on every single vendor we selected and was such a help with every detail of our wedding. On our wedding day, she took care of every single thing! It was such a great help to have Tina to help plan and execute our wedding dreams! I am a very detail oriented person and I ask a ton of questions, all of which Tina was willing to take the time to answer. She was with me every step of the way while planning our wedding which was such an amazing help! And the food- wow the food was amazing! Our guests said the food was the best food they have eaten at a wedding! It was incredible. Food for the Soul made our wedding an amazing experience! Book Food for the Soul for your wedding, you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Food For The Soul Catering & Events's reply:

Mahalo Haley for taking the time to write a review on your experience with Food For The Soul. It was a joy to share in your special day. Blessings always to both of you.
  • Caitlin

Caitlin M. 路 Married on 10/30/2019

Amazing Wedding Planning & Catering

Tina, Rob, and the Food for the Soul team are amazing!! At the start of our engagement, my fianc茅 said that one of the most important parts of a wedding is the food. He isn鈥檛 wrong, so I put him in charge of finding the caterer. We planned our wedding from Sydney, Australia; so tastings weren鈥檛 an option for us. However, this company speaks for itself. It鈥檚 truly Food for the Soul. My fianc茅 did his research, read all the reviews, and knew that FFTS were our people. The cherry on top? Tina Digman. Tina not only runs and coordinates the catering side of FFTS, she also plans & coordinates weddings & events. My fianc茅 and I had all these visions, dreams, and questions bouncing around in our heads. After our first call with Tina, happy tears were shed (mainly by the bride). Tina instantly put us at ease, answered all our questions, and we knew she was the planner for us. Our planning journey was smooth sailings. Tina kept us on track, provided info and reviews of all vendors, and helped us think outside the typical wedding box. They say your wedding day happens in a flash, and it did, but it went off without a hitch with Tina & team by our side. What about the food? Oh yeah. THE. FOOD. WAS. KILLER! Chef Rob and team dish out some awesome food. We went with the Pacific Rim Buffet option, served family style, and boy it didn鈥檛 disappoint. The flavors of all dishes were divine, people with all taste buds were satisfied. From the wasabi mash to the sesame pork loin with hoisin sauce, out of this world! We loved hearing all our guest compliment the food. During our wedding, after our wedding and we know for years to come. We鈥檙e so thankful for all the Food for the Soul team members. Beyond thankful for Tina and Rob. We鈥檒l sing their praises forever. So what are you waiting for?! Stop looking! Food for the Soul is who you want!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Food For The Soul Catering & Events's reply:

Mahalo Caitlin for taking the time to write a review. You and Drew were so much fun to work with our whole team enjoyed our time with you, your family and friends. Blessings on your new journey.
  • Danica

Danica 路 Married on 10/11/2019

Wedding of our DREAMS !

Tina & Rob ! Mahalo from the bottom of our hearts !
    We could not have chosen a better team to plan THE wedding of our dreams ....

We used food for the soul for full wedding coordination and catering for our wedding on September 2019, and it worked out seamlessly. Tina is lovely and very professional. We were planning our wedding in Maui from Las Vegas, and Tina was very knowledgeable of vendors and conditions in Maui and she always suggested things with our budget in mind ; unlike other planners that are not as cost effective . I have been planning the wedding of my dreams for years and I had alot of details that I wanted incorporated . On my wedding day I could not hold back the tears because it was even better than what I had imagined. Every single detail was executed so gracefully. And when I wanted certain things changed last minute, Tina would arrange it with no hesitation , she also had no problems getting our decor sent to her home from las vegas . Tina and your team you guys are amazing . My wedding day was stress free and our wedding group of 60 people all appreciated how attentive and organized Tina was throughout our wedding and our wedding rehearsal. Tina we love you !!

Rob is her husband and the main chef of food for the soul and we saw from the reviews that people rave about their food . And I can say the reviews don鈥檛 lie !! The food was AMAZING !! My husband and I are big foodies and really good food at our wedding was the most important thing. Once we had our tasting when we visited Maui before the wedding , we knew we made the absolute right choice .

Our guests could not stop talking to this day about how delicious everything was from our cocktail hour to our full buffet dinner . Tina also made sure that my husband and I had the full selection of apps during our cocktail hour that we enjoyed before going out to mingle with our guests which we thoroughly devoured. The only regret My guests had was being too full to eat more of the food, because it was that good ! Our favorites from our food selection are coconut shrimp which was soooo good! , crab cakes were phenomenal and really packed with yummy crab, The roast pig- lechon stole the show!! , the wasabi mashed potatoes - so creamy and flavorful , the mango glazed mahi-mahi , and the filet mignon. Basically everything that came out of Rob鈥檚 kitchen was to die for.

There are a lot of choices out there in Maui but I can truly say Rob and Tina of Food for the soul are truly genuine people and care about you and your needs for your wedding day . They exceeded our expectations at all levels and the quality of the food and service was top notch. A million thanks food for the soul, we had the wedding of the year and memories of a lifetime . THANK YOU !!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Food For The Soul Catering & Events's reply:

Mahalo to the two of you for a beautiful review. I must say we had just as much fun serving your family and friends. It was an honor to share in your wedding day. Wishing you a wonderful life together.

Gina F. 路 Married on 10/03/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Working with Food for the Soul was by far one of the highlights of our wedding!

We booked Food for the Soul as both our wedding caterer and wedding planner.

Tina was an absolutely incredible planner. Planning a Maui wedding all the way from Boston would seem difficult, but she made it happen all so flawlessly. We started working with her about a year and a half before our wedding date. It was a big plus that we paid Tina via Venmo, and she would allocate the payments to the vendors ensuring that our experience was as stress free as possible.

My husband and I were unsure exactly where to start with the planning, but during our first conversation with Tina, she helped guide us to our vision for our wedding. Each step of the way, she would set to-do items for us, and send us comprehensive lists of vendors to pick from. She has so much experience that she can give great feedback about the vendors in the area. Tina was able to coordinate every aspect of the wedding, making us feel so comfortable even though we were thousands of miles away. We never worried about a thing!

On the day of, Tina had everything handled so flawlessly that it took so much pressure off us. Everything was set up EXACTLY how we pictured it mentally and described to her over the phone in the months leading up to the date. She was there the entire time and I mean it when I say that we could not have asked for a single thing more.

The food also turned out incredible. Our appetizers, the ahi tar tar and the Hawaiian pizza were TO DIE FOR. We received so many compliments on them. The were only upstaged by the main courses, macadamia nut mahi mahi and the filet with a twice baked potato (seriously need that potato recipe). Everything was perfectly cooked, and special instructions for dietary restrictions were taken care of. The service and bar staff were so pleasant and professional, it brought an added element of elegance to the wedding.

It sounds so clich茅, but we could not have made our wedding happen without Tina and Rob. Please do yourself a favor and work with them, you cannot regret it.

Sent on 01/07/2020

Food For The Soul Catering & Events's reply:

Mahalo Gina and Frank for sharing your experience with a wonderful review. Wishing you a life time of blessings.
  • Lucy

Lucy M. 路 Married on 05/23/2019

Amazing!

Tina and her team are the absolute BEST. When I started planning my wedding I was overwhelmed and didn鈥檛 even know where to begin but as soon as I got on the phone with Tina I felt so comfortable and on that very FIRST phone conversation I knew I made the right choice. Tina made everything so easy and when the big day came and saw everything together we were ecstatic. Everything was exactly how my husband and I pictured it we had our dream wedding and we owe it all to Tina and her team!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Food For The Soul Catering & Events's reply:

Mahalo Lucy and Tony for taking the time to write this beautiful review. We are grateful we got the opportunity to be of service to you and your guests. Many blessings!!
  • Jaime

Jaime W. 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Turn to FFTS to make your Dream Wedding come True

Tina and Rob were professional, calming and a pleasure to work with. They had to work with us through long distance as we are based in Canada and we couldn't have asked for anyone else. They made our dream wedding come true, with a beach front ceremony coupled with a reception fit for a king and queen. We would recommend Food for the Soul to anyone looking for the best catering and wedding planning on the island.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Food For The Soul Catering & Events's reply:

Mahalo Jaime for taking the time to write this beautiful review. We are grateful we got the opportunity to be of service to you and your guests. Many blessings!!
  •  Crystal

Crystal 路 Married on 03/10/2019

Exceptional service - i cannot recommend tina enough.

I just have to say how thankful I am for Tina and her services to help my husband and I achieve the wedding of our dreams. Tina went above and beyond to not only deal with all vendors and frankly EVERYONE, she also helped me navigate each of my best options financially, my indecision, and my many last minute changes. Tina was a DREAM to work with. She was calming and kind and extremely attentive and responsive to all my emails and questions and concerns. She never made me feel bad for my many questions, and gave utmost care to every single detail. Even down to the wedding day when I could tell she was feeling very under the weather, she still arranged everything perfectly and calmed my bridal nerves. All I can say is thank you. thank you. thank you. Tina is the best of the best at what she does and I would HIGHLY recommend her for handling your big day!

Sent on 01/03/2020

Food For The Soul Catering & Events's reply:

Crystal much gratitude for your time in sharing your experience with Food For The Soul. Wishing you a blessed life.

Sarah B. 路 Married on 01/26/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Food for the Soul is such and amazing team! Tina was incredible. She helped us plan our beautiful Maui wedding from Alaska in just four short months. She went above and beyond to make our day perfect while keeping our budget in mind. Our food was absolutely delicious and the staff was so attentive and kind. Thank you Tina and Food for the Soul for making the planning process and our wedding day seamlessly perfect! Mahalo!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Food For The Soul Catering & Events's reply:

Mahalo Sarah for sharing your experience with others Mahalo for choosing Food For The Soul to share in your wedding day. Blessings to both of you.

Melissa G. 路 Married on 11/21/2018

The best wedding coordinator ever!

Tina, Rob, and Food for the Soul are AMAZING. Easily the best choice (other than my pick of husband!) for coordinating/catering our wedding. She is detail oriented, thorough and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. Planning a destination wedding can be stressful, but due to TIna and Food for the Soul, this experience was nothing but positive. Many of our guests commented that this was the best wedding they had ever been to and had by far the best food they had eaten at a wedding! I can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Food For The Soul Catering & Events's reply:

Mahalo Melissa and Greg for taking the time to share your experience we are truly grateful. We wish you many blessings on your new journey together.
  • Cassandra

Cassandra H. 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding Dreams Come Through

Tina and Rob of Food For The Soul are simply amazing! I was recommended their services from a friend who got married a few months before me. As she stated, they were so easy to communicate with through out my wedding planning, and they really listened to my needs. Tina was very genuine and really helped me to stay within my budget. As promised, there was plenty of delicious food for my guests! Rob is truly amazing in the kitchen! My family and friends came to me through out our wedding night just to tell me how delicious their meals were, which really made made my heart happy! One of my aunts visiting from New York said it was the best meal she has ever had! Thank you again to Food For The Soul for the amazing service! I highly recommend them for any function you may need catering for!
    Many Mahalos!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Food For The Soul Catering & Events's reply:

Mahalo Cassandra for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are grateful to have been able to be a part of your wedding day. Blessings!!

K Prey 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Delicious, friendly, great attitude

Food for Soul was amazing. The food was delicious and the staff they had was incredible kind and generous with a great attitude. It helped make our night incredible special. Thank you for being such a wonderful pivotal part of our special day!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Food For The Soul Catering & Events's reply:

Mahalo James and Kai for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are grateful to have been able to be a part of your wedding day. Blessings!!

Emily 路 Married on 09/07/2018

Tina and Food for the Soul were absolutely amazing! We used Food for the Soul for almost all our wedding needs - day of planning, catering, bar service, and rentals. Living in California, we were nervous about planning a destination wedding, but Tina made the whole process easy and enjoyable. From the very beginning, Tina went above and beyond to ensure we that were comfortable throughout the entire process. She took the time to understand our tastes and vision and gave us recommendations that accommodated our budget. She had the entire planning process down to a science. Tina helped us stay on track with our planning by scheduling regular phone calls to check in on our progress and answer all of our questions. The wedding was absolutely stress free and seamless which is a testament to Tina's planning and experience. Not only was Tina wonderful, but Rob and his team did an equally amazing job with the food. The stuffed dates and poke station were huge hits, not to mention the island buffet! Food for the Soul has been working with their staff for years and it definitely showed. They were all very professional and made the entire event a huge success. We feel so lucky to have found Tina and Food for the Soul and would recommend them to anyone planning a Hawaii wedding. Mahalo!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Food For The Soul Catering & Events's reply:

Mahalo Mitch and Emily for taking the time to share your experience. It was wonderful working with both of you. Many blessings!!

Nicole 路 Married on 08/22/2018

Tina and Rob helped us plan and cater our wedding. We want to first start by saying that they are some of our favorite people - they are kind, generous, and awesome at what they do!

We got married on August 22nd, the day before Hurricane Lane was supposed to smash into the island. We were so thankful to have Tina and team to help us navigate through the storm. We were pretty confident that we鈥檇 be able to have our wedding on the day we had planned, but we were unsure about what it would look like. We were expecting some rain, but due to forecasted high winds, we were unable to have a tent. Tina didn鈥檛 miss a beat in coming up with contingency plans and mapping out multiple scenarios including the worst-case scenario for us, which was so helpful. On the day of the wedding, we got lucky 鈥 the weather held, we were able to have the ceremony outside, and we didn鈥檛 get a raindrop until we were leaving! It was magic!

Tina was a force of calm during the planning process, which we really appreciated. She was prepared, organized, and she always answered our obscure questions with grace (we鈥檙e both data people, so details are everything for us). We are a 鈥渓ess is more鈥 kind of couple and wanted our wedding to be understated and low-key, which isn鈥檛 always synonymous with a wedding. We talked to a few other planners and ultimately felt like they had a grand vision that didn鈥檛 jive with our laid-back vision. When we found Tina, she was a breath of fresh air! She listened and help guide us as we made each decision. In between planning calls, she was always available for questions as they came up, but there wasn鈥檛 much that we thought of between calls because she is so thorough.

We also had Rob and his team cater. Rob鈥檚 culinary skills are amazing!! Everything we had was DELICIOUS and cooked to perfection! You can鈥檛 ask for a better caterer for a wedding!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Food For The Soul Catering & Events's reply:

Nicole and Patrick Mahalo for taking the time to share your experience with others. It was an honor For Rob, our team and me to be of service to you on your wedding day. We wish you abundant blessings.

Joshua C. 路 Married on 08/17/2018

Delicious food and impeccable service

Food for the Soul did an incredible job at our wedding. All of the staff were friendly, fun, and professional. They were easy to work with and had no problem fulfilling our special requests. Our wedding had to gluten free to accommodate Celiac disease, and they made it incredibly easy. They worked with us and found a vendor that could provide our gluten-free dessert: creme brulee. They also helped us make a spiked blueberry lemonade drink that our guests raved about. Their food is delicious and the service during the wedding impeccable. Thanks Food for the Soul!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Food For The Soul Catering & Events's reply:

Mahalo Joshua for sharing your experience with others and for sharing photos. Mahalo for choosing Food For The Soul to share in your wedding day. Blessings to both of you.
  • F

Francesca 路 Married on 07/04/2018

Food for the Soul 鈥 Tina and Rob Digman. They and their team are much more than catering, they provide stellar full-service event management. We went from simply looking at them for the catering to having Tina and her event team help plan our wedding from start to finish and we were not let down. Tina constantly kept us updated on what to do next and made sure we were always a few steps ahead. Her ability to organize our event put us at ease, during what could have been a very stressful time. On the 鈥淒ay Of鈥 the staff were awesome and Tina鈥檚 assistant Willow was always on-point ensuring we were all doing well.

I can鈥檛 help but fully endorse and recommend Tina and Rob Digman and their team to handle your most precious of events, your wedding. They were a very important part of our wedding being the most memorable experience of our lives.

Mahalo Nui Loa to Tina, Rob, Willow and the entire Food for the Soul TEAM for everything you did to ensure our special day was so truly perfect and SPECIAL.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Food For The Soul Catering & Events's reply:

Mahalo Francesca and Thomas for choosing Food For The Soul to share in your special day. We thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. Wishing you abundant blessings.

Summer 路 Married on 06/22/2018

Although we were unable to have FFTS for our wedding, I wanted to commend Tina and how GREAT she was to work with! She worked with me to stay within budget, offered advice on what was important and what wasn't necessary. She went above and beyond our expectations as a caterer and if the stars aligned, we would have booked FFTS in a heartbeat. You can feel their passion for food, and detail, and the amount of effort that they put in to each event. Impeccable!

Sent on 07/24/2017

We wish you an amazing Maui wedding Summer

Lauren 路 Married on 05/16/2018

Ok, this was literally the best steak I've ever had, and I've had Kobe Beef in Kyoto, Japan. The food was delicious!! The apps were huge! Scallops wrapped in bacon, coconut shrimp... This food was not tiny. Well worth the price, so glad we chose them! Staff was so friendly and delightful. Be sure to have the molokai sweet potato. We also ordered our cake from them, the decor wasn't what we asked for, but we worked directly with my coordinator, so I'm not sure where the ball was dropped. It was sooo delicious, and that's what really matters. I wish they had a restaurant because it was the best food we had in Hawaii! 5-16-18 Olowalu Plantation House.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Food For The Soul Catering & Events's reply:

Mahalo Lauren for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate you sharing your experience with others. Hoping you both are enjoying married life.

Bridgett 路 Married on 05/11/2018

I really had no idea what to expect. We live in Colorado, and neither my husband or I had ever been to the Hawaiian Islands. We didn't have any family or friends to give us any feedback or recommendations, but I tell you what, I am so thankful I did some google searches and found Food for the Soul. Tina was incredible to work with. She was always very punctual and helped take so much of the planning off my plate. She knew what questions to ask and when to ask them. She was a pleasure to work with. They took care of everything, the chairs, tables, flatware, silverware, bar, food, staff, planning... I do not think I am forgetting anything. If that wasn't enough, when the big day came, the staff were all a pleasure to work with, so friendly and helpful! Now to the food, OMG I could have eaten all night if I didnt have to fit in my dress. It was delicious, and there was fear there as we didn't get to test the food before choosing them to be our catering company. They didn't disappoint. It was AMAZING!!!! Not one single item was not tasty. I even ate the fish and I HATE seafood!

We are so thankful to have had them be part of our day and that we chose to go with them. Trust me, you will be blown away if you go with these guys!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Food For The Soul Catering & Events's reply:

Bridgett Mahalos for your kind words. It was a joy to plan and be of service to you on your wedding day. We wish you a lifetime love and laughter.
  • Cailin

Cailin 路 Married on 05/01/2018

I really don't know how I would have had this destination wedding of my dreams without Tina. I refer to her often as my Wedding "Fairy God Mother" as her gentle nature and professionalism was what helped make my wedding day absolutly perfect from start to finish and put me at ease through the whole process. I was so nervous and didn't even know where to start planning for a wedding on the other side of the world, I had never been to Maui and had no idea how to go about hiring, decorating,organizing food and drinks and decor and insurance and all those loose ends one has to think of when pulling together a wedding. A friend of mine who had used Food for the Soul told me about how they used them as their caterer and the food was out of this world and that they also helped with all the wedding details leading up to the big day and it was so simple! When I reached out to Tina from FFTS to inquire if she could help me it was love at first call! She walked me through everything and scheduled call backs every few months leading up to the big day and kept me on track with timelines and offered vendor tips and anything I asked for or wanted to change she would alter with the tap of her wand like it was no trouble at all! I am very indecisive and she always offered solutions and kept me in my budget, and really there is nothing more she could have done to make it a better experience! Her husband is the chef and his cooking was INCREDIBLE! I still get messages from guests today reminiscing about the meal! She also set everything up decor wise with her team exactly how I had imagined my wedding ambiance looking without really any instruction! She was an absolute blessing and so affordable she even saved me a ton of money through her vendor connections! I don't know what I would have done without her! I wish I could hug her everyday to thank her for making these last few months which should have been stressful, so smooth and hassle free! Couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Food For The Soul Catering & Events's reply:

Mahalo Cailin for choosing Food For The Soul to plan and cater your wedding day. Mahalo for sharing your experience with others. We are grateful for the review. Many blessings.

Cristina 路 Married on 04/28/2018

We chose Food for the Soul to cater our Maui wedding this past April, and I promise you will not be disappointed. We had guests come up to us and say that was the best food they have ever eaten at a wedding, and in general! Planning a destination wedding relies on hoping everything works out since you're not able to be physically there every step of the planning journey; but, having FFTS as your caterer takes away the worries because they do such an amazing job.

Around a year before our wedding, we decided to take a mini trip to Maui to do some taste testing of a few caterers. FFTS had a wedding to cater and was not able to schedule a formal tasting, but they mentioned we could stop by and they had pre-made a plate of food for us to try. I will never forget how unbelievably kind and accommodating that was.

Although our wedding planner communicated with them, FFTS was timely in their responses and super accommodating to all our changes. We even had some last minute requests and they were able to meet our needs. Lastly, their staff are absolutely wonderful! Each and every one of them treated us and all our guests with so much care, and they were so fun! We had so many positive comments about the delicious food and the staff.

I don't even know how we got to be so lucky with FFTS. They were beyond everything me and my husband imagined for our food at the wedding. Since we both love to eat and wanted to feed our guests a delicious meal, we really wanted something special for our day. FFTS exceeded all our expectations and we cannot thank them enough.

Love, Alex and Cristina - Married at Olowalu Plantation House on April 28th, 2018

Sent on 05/20/2018

Food For The Soul Catering & Events's reply:

Mahalo Christina and Alex for the beautiful review. We so appreciate you allowing us to be a part of your wedding day team. Wishing you abundant blessings from the FFTs team.

Heather 路 Married on 03/24/2018

Hands down best vendor choice made! Anyone you talk to on the island, vendor or local, will tell you how AMAZING Tina and Food For The Soul is. They are highly respected and it is well deserved. My husband and I feel very lucky to have even been able to book them. We came to the island about 18 months in advance and were struggling with finding a venue and vendor that we could fully trust. As we started asking around, vendor after vendor recommended Tina and FFTS. We originally did not think that we would be able to afford a wedding coordinator for our intimate wedding, but we inquired and were pleasantly surprised. Making that phone call and securing FFTH was the the BEST decision (besides getting married) that we made!
    Tina and her team, hands down made our wedding! The entire process was stress free. She kept me on track during our monthly check-ins and was never a minute late on a phone call. She is well connected on the island and made recommendations that fit our taste and budget. When in doubt of a decision, we just asked Tina her opinion and trusted her judgment (we highly recommend this route, she knows what she is doing鈥攚hen in doubt just trust her).
    Tina and her team are top notch!!! My husband and I did not have to worry about anything that day. Her organization and management allowed for my husband and to focus on being present with one another and with our friends and family.
    Now for the food! Yummy-o! FFTH did not disappoint on the food! The filet was so tender you could cut it with a fork. The prawns were large and perfectly cooked. The appetizers were scrumptious! This was not your typical wedding, but was instead high quality 5 Star restaurant food. Our guests are still raving about it to this day.
    We HIGHLY recommend Tina and FFTS. They run a down-to-earth, professional, highly respected, top quality, yet affordable, company that you can trust!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Food For The Soul Catering & Events's reply:

Heather many mahalos for your wonderful review and for taking the time to share your experience. It was a honor and pleasure to be of service to you and Ken on your wedding day. Wishing you abundant blessings!!