Focus Photography Reviews

Focus Photography 5
Focus Photography 6
Focus Photography 7

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2017

Will and Lucia were worth every single penny! From our first romantic shoot to our wedding date they made everything a blast and had everyone laughing along! Lucia and Will were incredibly organized and had the day planned to the minute. Our wedding could not have gone more flawlessly, they had our crowd cheering for us as we were walking into the ceremony and were incredibly thoughtful on how they organized our first look. On top of being an absolute blast to work with they took AMAZING photos, out of the thousand images they provided to us I don't think I could find a single one I don't like.

Sent on 03/10/2018
    Focus Photography 8

Chrissy · Married on 07/22/2017

We’re so thankful we had Lucia and Will to capture the best day of our life. The photos came out better than we ever imagined. We highly recommend Focus Photography to shoot your big day. Between Will’s creative eye and Lucia’s attention to detail you’re guaranteed to capture every moment. Not to mention they’re a hoot to work with! Our entire wedding party loved working with them and even got the shy ones to come out of their shell for photos! We can’t sing enough praises about Focus Photography and their amazing work.

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Focus Photography 16
    Focus Photography 17
    Focus Photography 18

Paula · Married on 09/17/2016

Choosing Focus Photography has already proved to be one of the best decisions we have made for our upcoming wedding. From the first meeting we had with Will and Lucia we just enjoyed them as people and really wanted them to be a part of our day. We recently had our engagement session and were so comfortable during the whole shoot. Will and Lucia have a great way of making you feel comfortable and completely at ease. We met in person to see our engagement photos so that we could communicate what we liked and didn't like and why. They are so talented and captured some really great moments. I'm looking forward to working with them on our wedding day after how great they were during the romantic session. I highly recommend Focus Photography.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Focus Photography's reply:

Paula, thank you so much for taking the time to write this, and for the kind words. We're very excited to be working with you and Derrick as well!
  • John

John H Bradley · Married on 07/07/2016

Focus Photography made our day!

Lucia and William were a pleasure to work with. They were more than just excellent photographers on the day, they were a positive part of the whole wedding experience. They knew how to capture the pictures you expect to take at a wedding, but their beautiful images also showed us parts of our wedding we would not have been able to see and appreciate without them.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Meagan · Married on 06/11/2016

Focus Photography was everything we could have asked for and more! Will and Lucia are both so much fun and really know what they are doing! It was great to work with people who not only love their jobs so much, but really care about getting their clients the best. From the romantic session to the wedding we were overwhelmed by the incredible photos that they took. We had so many guests who continue to tell us our photos should be in magazines! It's been a few months since the wedding and I still can't stop looking at the pictures. They are pictures we will cherish forever. Thank you Focus Photography for being so awesome, we LOVED working with you guys!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Focus Photography was my only choice based on the initial phone call with Will. We met Ali at the Wentworth by the Sea tasting event and knew it was the right fit for our style wedding. We had a small wedding of 51 guests which allowed us to put on the wedding of our dreams. When we had our romantic session, I knew the wedding photos would turn out amazing. She made us look incredible, we were both in awe of how they turned out. The wedding was even better! She captured all the details, my dress with the waves of fabric, crystals, my shoes, the tiara and made the best out of a rained out ceremony. We had fun with interesting poses capturing the essence of our wedding. During the ceremony and reception, she photographed the moments without being seen. The quality of the photographs, the uniqueness of the poses and the overall experience was fantastic. There were so many photos that we liked, we struggled to select a small amount for our package fashion book. Lucia and Ali made a large album that we just could not pass up. Every time we look at the photographs it reminds us of our very special day! Our thanks goes out to Ali for capturing our day with such professionalism and style.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Barbara Hoffman · Married on 06/11/2016

So much fun to work with

If you can believe this, my husband (who hates being photographed) keeps saying we should work with Will and Lucia at Focus Photography again, because he had a lot of fun with them! Meet them for 20 minutes, and you'll totally get it.

Sent on 02/12/2019

tammie · Married on 06/07/2014

Focus Photography exceeded my expectations. Will and Lucia are wonderful to work with. We had a fun group at our wedding and therefore from the beginning I knew that we would need a photographer that could keep us interested and having fun and did they ever! I got so many compliments from our wedding guests on how much they loved our photographers and how they did such beautiful and stunning work. I was very particular about my photographer as to me it is one of the most important parts of your day by creating everlasting memories. Since I booked them over a year ago I never had any regrets as they gave us a little taste during our romanic session of what we would expect on our wedding day. I had a difficult time deciding what pictures not to get. Then came the wedding day and they were not only there to take pictures but they really truly helped the day run smoothly. We just got to see our wedding pictures this past week and like I said they exceeded every expectation. Not only are they artists, they were such a pleasure to work with. I cannot imagine finding a better group to work with on our wedding day. I without a doubt recommend Focus Photography.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Lois · Married on 05/18/2013

Will and Lucia are very creative in that their photography is not your usual posed pictures. They took many wonderful photos of the bride and groom as well as the wedding party and family. They were flexible in giving the bride the time she needed to get ready . They didn't hesitate to put themselves in the middle of the action to get great photos of the party; but the focus was always the bride and groom. Will and Lucia are personable and work hard to get the right images.

Sent on 05/24/2013

Will and Lucia were fantastic. We love our wedding photos!

Sent on 11/27/2013

Will and Lucia are absolutely amazing!! They were fantastic at getting the entire bridal party to be relaxed and have fun while getting awesome shots! They were excellent at making sure we as the couple were comfortable, having fun and relaxed throughout the entire process, something that is not always easy during such a stressful process and day. Everyone was blown away by their photos!!!! They did such a great job at capturing the reception while not being in the way or controlling, they let us all have fun and enjoy the entire day and night while capturing incredible images!! They were flexible, letting things go with the flow of the group and the party, even if it meant changing their plan a bit....which meant that we all got to enjoy our party that we put all that work into!! They were fun, easy going, organized and professional....and we are ecstatic about our images!!!!

Sent on 01/21/2014