61 Reviews for Fluttering Flowers

Non-Floral (6)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Artificial (1)
61 Fluttering Flowers Reviews

Debbie is absolutely amazing and so easy to work with!!! All of her flower arrangements are stunning! She has an abundant supply of decor that she let us use for our wedding day that made our table arrangements stand out gorgeously and saved us money on decorations! Debbie also made a bouquet for my bridal portraits with just a few days notice and it was stunning too!! If you need flowers for any type of event, use Fluttering Flowers and you will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Frances, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Debbie is an exceptional florist who will bend over backwards to make your day perfect! She is so sweet and easy to work with and does an amazing job! I could not have been more pleased with my experience in working with Debbie! She also offers great prices for her work and has new and creative ideas!

Profile Picture Becca, 12/2/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Debbie was absolutely amazing! Her floral arrangements for the centerpieces were simple, yet elegant (just as I wanted) and the sweetheart table was absolutely gorgeous. She stayed for the ceremony to help transfer the arch behind my sweetheart table and even helped pin all the groomsmen. She is so talented at what she does!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Debbie was very sweet and helpful with what I needed for my wedding. She is very knowledgeable and works within your budget. The bouquets and boutonnières were beautiful and just what I was looking for. The contrast flowers she chose to go along with the dresses were perfect! She delivered everything on time and even gave us vases to keep the bouquets in during the reception. Thank you Debbie for everything!!

Stacy (McCoole) Touchberry

Profile Picture Stacy, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Fluttering Flowers was absolutely the best vendor for my daughters wedding. They were there early and the flower arrangements on the reception tables were of perfection. The flowers were so fresh and beautiful. Debbie Pence the owner made sure everything was exactly the way my daughter wanted. Debbie professional and when we needed anything she was there to go out of her way to make the day special. I am 100% sure every bride would want this kind of service and highly recommend this business to every bride.
Sandy Schwar

Profile Picture sandra, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Debbie aka Fluttering Flowers is awesome! She provided all of our center pieces, bouquettes, boutineers and wrist corsages for the Mom's of the bride and groom, they were all so beautiful, she is very talented. She was also able to supply the bamboo archway with sheer and florals for our beach ceremony. I had a few last minute add on's and she was able to accommodate everything we asked for. She also delivered and set up everything for our wedding. I would highly recommend :)

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Debbie was amaxing!!!!!! My wedding was perfect.

Profile Picture Rachael, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wedding would not have been complete without Fluttering Flowers. I spoke with Debbie about what my colors were and ideas I had on a few flowers. I am not one to know much about flowers... I never imagined it would be SO PERFECT. I can't thank her enough for all that she did. She went above and beyond. I would never choose another florist in the area!

Profile Picture Andee, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Debbie & Chief did a GREAT job with our flowers and centerpieces. She went above & beyond with what I expected. The bouquets were gorgeous and the sweetheart table was amazing. I requested bling and that is what I received. I received so many compliments about how beautiful the arch was decorated with the pretty orange flowers. It was an amazing night and I thank Debbie & Chief for a memorable beautiful night. Debbie did a fantastic job bringing my vision to life. THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Profile Picture Candice, 7/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Debbie was absolutely amazing! She is incredibly sweet, she knows her flowers, and all the local venues know her! Our flowers and centerpieces were more perfect that we could have imagined. We would highly recommend Debbie and Fluttering Flowers!

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

I am so happy I chose Fluttering Flowers for my wedding; Debbie did an over-the-top amazing job at everything!! I met up with her to explain what I envisioned and she made it all happen! All the flowers were beautiful! My wedding was beach themed and she made all the colors, types of flowers, and everything else coordinate. She even put starfish in my and the bridesmaids bouquets. The center pieces were the most beautiful ones I’ve ever seen and exactly how I imagined it. I was so happy with how the room looked overall. Our guests commented on how beautiful it all was as well, every detail was perfect and exactly how I wanted it. Debbie was so sweet and very professional. She will listen to what you want and with no doubt will make it happen. Thank you so much Debbie!!! You made our wedding day so beautiful, I was so happy!! 

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/6/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Debbie is amazing and her flowers are gorgeous! From the minute I met Debbie I knew she was the perfect florist for me! She made me feel comfortable with my choice to use fresh flowers at my reception and took away all of the stress because her and her husband come and do all the setting up and breaking down. Words can't say enough about how beautiful my bouquet was- I gave Debbie free reign to design my bouquet simply using my colors and it turned out better than I could've imagined. Our centerpieces were stunning and every guest was complimenting them! Debbie and her husband were so professional and welcoming. We are grateful for their talent and making our reception site beautiful with fresh flowers.

Profile Picture Kim, 4/5/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Debbie is so caring & wonderful! She got my "natural" flower feel and went with it! She even incorporated my pet parrot's feathers in my bouquet! I hope to share pictures of her beautiful work- even in a blizzard she made sure all the flowers were fluttering!! Thank you, Debbie!

Profile Picture Nancy, 1/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Debbie was referred to us by our wedding planner Jamie of Jamie Leigh events. And from the moment I sat down I fell in love with Debbie! She's the sweetest soul and goes above and beyond her means to make sure your wedding vision come to life. I sent her a few inspirational photos and the flowers she delivered on our wedding day were
More than I could ever dream of. She's responsive, and willing to work with your budgets to make sure you have your dream wedding.

Profile Picture Taylor, 12/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Debbie did absolutely amazing work for our wedding at Blue Pete's on 12/3/2016. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful, and her set up of the venue was gorgeous. The bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages were flawless. Debbie took the small concept I gave her in our meetings and ran with it. Our centerpieces were absolutely perfect. Debbie went above and beyond for our wedding and I can't say enough great things about her and her work. She put together our display for our cupcakes and incorporated more flowers into that and it was just beautiful. I can't thank Debbie enough for helping to make our wedding day perfect.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 12/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

The flowers were the main thing that had me nervous for the wedding as it is hard to envision exactly what they will look like, but the day of my wedding my flowers were everything and more than I expected! I actually let out a pleasant squeal when I saw them! Debbie was so easy to work with and knew exactly what I wanted with only a few photos and some brief explanation. She handled our ceremony flowers as well as our centerpieces for our reception, including all vases and candles as well, which cut down on a lot of unnecessary DIY projects! She even attached my late grandfather's bowtie to my flowers which was an extremely personal touch that was very important to my family. Overall, she was a very responsive and efficient vendor to work with and I would recommend her to anyone looking for the perfect florist.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/22/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Where do I even begin?
I considered myself an extremely picky bride after working in the wedding industry for the past 4 years as a coordinator. I recommend Debbie and her team to any bride that doesn't already have a florist! It's really hard to not get caught up in wanting your wedding to look exactly like photos you have pinned on Pinterest...but Debbie was so patient with me as I sent her inspiration photos day and night!!! We did a mock up a few weeks before my wedding and I was able to pick out the things I didn't like and also let her know the things I loved.
The week of my wedding approached....and so did Hurricane Matthew...so my 1 year of planning went down the drain and I ended up having to re-plan my entire wedding...in 4 days. New city, new venue, new caterer, everything! Debbie and her team were just about the only thing that went absolutely RIGHT on my wedding day! She made my new venue STUNNING and I am still in awe of what she pulled off (in her house with no power..by candlelight) (yes, she made my flowers in the dark) ....IT WAS GORGEOUS! I have had so many people tell me how beautiful everything was and Fluttering Flowers did an excellent job making my dreams come true! Debbie even worked with my mom 2 days before the wedding on what to do since I have tons of candles planned and this venue didn't allow open flame candles. (it had to be in a votive or glass covering) - so Debbie and her team spent the night before my wedding not only making all of my centerpieces, bouquets etc...but also putting hundreds of batteries into these battery operated candle sticks. Whew! Still in shock and am anxiously awaiting my photos from my photographer so I can share with Debbie and her team...and the world! LOVE THEM!

Profile Picture Kaleigh, 10/9/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

My wedding coordinator recommended I use Fluttering Flowers, and I am so glad I took her advice! I was blown away by how gorgeous the flowers were. We didn't need a ton because we got married in a garden, but what I did ask for Debbie did beautifully! It was exactly what I had pictured! The bouquets in particular were stunning! She captured my vision perfectly and was such a joy to work with!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/24/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

My sister had used Debbie for her wedding two years ago. So when looking for a recommendation for a florist I looked no further. Debbie was fantastic. I came to her with what has to be a vendors worst nightmare - an image, concept, and Pinterest. We chatted. She gave me ideas and we created a perfectly decorated reception. About one month before the wedding I had to modify the original plan (add centerpieces for cocktail tables, adding extra greenery to new pieces) and it was no problem for Debbie.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/17/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Debbie was wonderful throughout the entire process. I was late in finding a vendor and she accepted the job, even for a Sunday wedding. I never once stepped foot in her shop, as I live out of town. I sent her pics of what I like and described what my expectations were. She did an excellent job choosing flowers and creating the bouquets. Her husband did the primary set up for the ceremony arch and centerpieces and did an amazing job! I had limited set up time before the ceremony and he went above and beyond and assisted with more than just flowers! He helped with arranging the centerpieces (position of bottles and seashells). He was very creative and has a good eye for beauty! I recommend them to anyone looking to have a Virginia Beach wedding !! All of this was done during the weekend of Hurricane Hermine!

Profile Picture User6644317, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Fluttering Flowers is absolutely amazing! I trusted them every step of the way and I'm so happy we did because they did way better than I had ever envisioned myself. True professionals!!!

Profile Picture Jenn, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

The flowers were gorgeous!! Fluttering Flowers went above and beyond all of our expectations and did an absolutely outstanding job of creating my daughter's dream wedding. From the ceremony site to the reception areas, there were stunning floral arrangements everywhere!!! The guests are still talking about all the lovely arrangements. My husband and I both felt that the flowers really made our daughter's wedding spectacular. I just cannot thank Debbie and her staff at Fluttering Flowers enough for transforming our daughter's venue into her wedding dream. They were beautiful. Thanks you Debbie. As I said before, you deserve 10 stars!!! Fluttering Flowers is the BEST!!

Profile Picture Mary Beth, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Debbie is outstanding and her pricing is better than anyone elses but you still get the best quality for your money. She made sure our ceremony and reception spaces were beautiful, it was perfect and was a breeze. She made sure everything was well taken care of, she was on time, and knows what she is doing, her husband as well! Debbie tailored her services to our budget and found ways to work with us to make sure we got all that we wanted plus more. She doesn't charge you for extra little things like the vases, votives, other decor, everything is all included in the price you pay and it is worth it. Fluttering flowers is a must for all your floral/decor needs. Debbie is my most highly recommended vendor, she deserves it.

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/11/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers

This vendor is not only professional and has creative design ideas, but their ability to take whatever you are thinking and make it even more than what you are expecting is amazing. We were VERY happy with Debbie and what they provided to us on our wedding day. I had NO idea how much of a difference flowers can make it is was BREATHTAKING. Simply stunning and it was by far, the BEST choice we made when doing our wedding planning.

Profile Picture sherry, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews