Flowers Unlimited Reviews

Flowers Unlimited 6
Flowers Unlimited 7

Valerie Lapole · Married on 09/16/2018

I was blown away.

The quality of service I received was nothing short of impeccable. Anthony consulted with me about 6 months before my wedding, and even though I forgot to leave photos for reference, he remembered every detail of what I wanted, and even added to my concepts. Every detail was carefully planned, and the color palette was exactly what I had intended. Anthony was flexible when I wanted to adjust my order, and was able to work within my budget and still create stunning results. 10/10.

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Flowers Unlimited 8
    Flowers Unlimited 9
    Flowers Unlimited 10

Natalia · Married on 08/18/2018

We have chosen Flowers Unlimited to be the florist for our wedding day on August 18, 2018 and are so very happy with the job Mary and her team have done! Outstanding bouquets, boutonnieres and greens, the colors and the style were just perfect! Thank you so very much :-)

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Flowers Unlimited 11
  • User7288262 · 1+ year ago

We received everything right on time. Our flowers were not as dark as I wanted them but they came out beautifully. The roses opened up so pretty. The complimentary toss bouquet was great so I didn't have to mess up my own. Everything turned out great!

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Flowers Unlimited 12

Alex · Married on 09/02/2017

WOW! Flowers Unlimited surpassed all of my expectations when it came to the floral décor at our wedding. Flowers are one of my favorite things and I really wanted ours to make a statement. Anthony and his team most definitely delivered! Meeting with him was fun and I left feeling confident that he shared my vision for the day. I told him I was looking for a "gathered" look to the bouquets as opposed to a tightly structured ball of blooms and he nailed it. He not only provided the flowers for our wedding but also went into his extensive collection of items and provided lanterns and small globes that he hung from the trees, candelabras, and a billowing cloth backdrop that looked gorgeous in our venue. Did I mention that he created multiple large hanging GORGEOUS floral installments that hung from the ceiling?? He can do it all! I can easily say that the floral arrangements at our wedding were the number one thing our guests commented on afterwards. They were so beautiful that I wanted to look at them for days. I would recommend Flowers Unlimited to anyone looking for an amazing florist for their next event!

Sent on 09/22/2017
  • W

Weslie · Married on 05/20/2017

Wow! We cannot say enough about how wonderful it is to work with Anthony and the Flowers Unlimited team. They are simply amazing. The team wasn't afraid to take risks and delivered a flawless, fun product for our garden wedding last May. Anthony's touches are unexpected and beautiful. From suspending disco balls and tulips from the top of the tent to draping the cake table with greenery and mixing Appalachian and French flowers throughout the space, Anthony made a special night even more spectacular. He takes time to understand his clients, and we couldn't be happier with his work.

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Flowers Unlimited 20
    Flowers Unlimited 21
    Flowers Unlimited 22

Kelsey · Married on 04/29/2017

The flowers were something that I did not put much effort into, but I showed them photos of what I had in mind, handed them over to my mother and had no idea what to expect. On the big day I saw everything for the first time and I loved every single arrangement they put together. It matched the retro theme of the wedding, the colors perfectly, and most importantly they were so me. Even after giving them hardly anything to work with! Now that's talent.

Sent on 04/08/2013

Melanie · Married on 03/18/2016

I can not say enough good things about Anthony and his team. They are a dream to work with and gave me exactly what I wanted at the price I wanted. I have never heard more compliments on flowers at a wedding before, he did exactly what I had expressed I wanted! Please consider them for your event, you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Anthony Hess and the rest of Flowers Unlimited are a WONDERFUL group to work with. They are very knowledgeable and up to date on everything flowers! Anthony really takes the tie to get to know you as a bride and groom and is very good at reading who you are and having your flowers and decorations match! They turned an already beautiful setting into a magazine worthy background for our wedding! People have only seen the photos that some of our guests took on their phones and they can't stop talking about how gorgeous everything looked! The centerpieces were EXACTLY what I wanted and he put in special touches (white calla lilies in memory of my grandmother)! I personally believe that if you are planning a wedding in the Martinsburg area, there is no better choice than Flowers Unlimited!

Sent on 09/09/2015
  • Pam

Pam · Married on 07/05/2015

STUNINNG! I couldn't be happier with the flowers for our wedding!! They did an amazing job and were so wonderful to work with. They accommodated several changes and truly worked with us to make our day so beautiful!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Rebecca · Married on 05/16/2015

I cannot imagine a better person/vendor to do wedding flowers. We met with Anthony to discuss our daughter's ideas, and he immediately picked up on the unstructured naturalistic look we were going for. He even went to our family farm to check out what might be available at the time he'd be putting the flowers together, and indeed used some of what we had there, which pleased us greatly for sentimental reasons. He couldn't have been more accommodating, creative, or helpful, and we were absolutely blown away by the wedding flowers. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Flowers Unlimited's reply:

Thank you so very much for your review; it was truly our pleasure!

Angela · event on 05/06/2015

Our office used Flowers Unlimited to decorate for a client event and were so thrilled with what we received! We have purchased a fresh flower arrangement to decorate our office each week since our event, and we could not be more delighted! The arrangements are creative... gorgeous... stunningly beautiful... unlike anything we've ever seen! I can't say enough about the quality. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/02/2015

kali · Married on 08/23/2014

I recently had my wedding in Martinsburg and they did my flowers. I wasn't able to go and meet with them so I just described what I was looking for and they did an amazing job duplicating what I wanted and the flowers were simple but very elegant. I had dark purple Callas and everyone was commenting on how nice they were.

Sent on 09/04/2014

min hee · Married on 08/10/2013

Mark and Anthony from flowers unlimited made our wedding AMAZING. They were so kind and flexible. I asked them to change our proposal at least 30 times but they were more than happy to accomodate. They guide me to select everything that I needed for my wedding even some of the things that weren't related to flowers. I have so happy we got to work with these two amazing florist. I hope they get to use photos of our amazing gobi lantern designs. Thank you so much for such a beautiful flowers.

Sent on 08/11/2013

Wonderful! I asked for silk flowers and they did a great job. The flowers look real in the pictures.

Sent on 07/24/2013

Megan · Married on 05/04/2013

Anthony was a dream to work with. I gave him my "vision" and let him go to town- I sure wasn't disappointed! He provided gorgeous flowers at a reasonable price. He was on time and punctual with responding to emails and voicemails. If you don't have your florist, go stop by Flowers Unlimited... Anthony is a bundle of personality and will surely win you over!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Julie · Married on 12/31/2012

Insanely gorgeous flowers and table centerpieces. People are still talking about my centerpieces and where I got them! They are incredibly talented and creative. LOVE THEM!

Sent on 02/01/2013
  • User2201905 · 2+ years ago

I had no set expectations of what I wanted my wedding flowers to look like. Mark and Anthony used the venue I had selected, time of year (fall) and colors to create an array of amazing arrangements. For the cocktail tables used between the ceremony and reception, I asked for something "funky" to give it a fun vibe; I was so pleased with what they came up with! They were professional and provided quality flowers in classy and unique arrangements. Highly recommend Flowers Unlimited!

Sent on 11/25/2012

Stacey · Married on 05/24/2008

Thee worked with our budget, and were able to create a beautiful setting of flowers at both ceremony and reception. They were able to transport flowers and set up at each site. Creative geniouses

Sent on 10/07/2008

Anita · Married on 09/17/2016

Trust!! Absolutely gorgeous flowers! Anthony Hess and his team created the most stunning wedding florals! Better than my daughter could begin to imagine. He took the wedding colors, list of fav flowers and specific buzz words and created!! Just beautiful! They were modern, contemporary, yet still romantic! Not at all average or like all other wedding florals.

Sent on 09/23/2016
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 05/22/2015

When I met with Anthony I didn't really know what I wanted. I knew my colors, I knew what flowers I liked, but I didn't know how to put it all together OR incorporate other flowers. I am not a flower person so I don't know names or whats in season in May in VA. He made me feel at ease and explained all kinds of different ways we could make my vision and budget work. He was able to make flower arrangements that I wanted but couldn't afford, affordable. The flowers were all beautiful! The groom and groomsmen boutonnieres were a hit! My bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful, the trellis flowers were more exquisite than I thought they would be! At the last minute we also had them do the draping at the reception location and it really made it look like something out of a fairytale!

Sent on 06/10/2015
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful Experience!

We met with Anthony from Flowers Unlimited almost a year before our July 5th wedding, I had no idea what I wanted and knew even less about flowers. What I did have was a theme and Anthony nailed it! His proposal was very detailed and you could envision everything he outlined. We were very budget conscious and Anthony worked with us to maximize what we could get within out budget. On the big day, they arrived promptly and had everything set up beautifully. It was a pleasure working with Anthony and his team, they are true professionals.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Sarah · Married on 08/27/2016

Flowers Unlimited did an amazing job with my wedding flowers - from the bouquets to the table decor to the beautiful arch. They were very flexible and helpful in providing me exactly what I wanted. Anthony is amazing and I highly recommend using this florist!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Meredith · Married on 05/30/2015

The staff here was great. The flowers were perfect. And they delivered everything we needed to one place and had everything organized the way it needed to be. They even placed the centerpieces on the tables.

Sent on 06/11/2015
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 11/03/2012

My flowers at the wedding were breathtaking and unforgettable. Recommended to me by my wedding planner from the Rosemont (my wedding venue), the guys at Flowers Unlimited just over the West Virginia state line were creative and knowledgeable. Although we were doing the normal fall colors (rich red, orange, yellow, etc.), we wanted our flowers to be anything but normal, and that seemed to be the Flowers Unlimited specialty!

I'm not very knowledgeable about the names of flowers, so I just simply described the overall shape of the bouquets, showed them a few examples and they took it from there. We were a bit nervous to do that, but I explicitly told them what I did NOT want in my bouquets, and they definitely followed my instructions to a tee (I didn't want it overly rustic - i.e. no leaves, branches, pine cones, etc.).

The pictures from my wedding look spectacular because of the flowers. Every centerpiece per table at the reception was completely different and absolutely beautiful. There were small details everywhere that only an amazing florist would've been able to think of. And the best part was, they did all of this as they stayed comfortable within our budget that we worked out with them.

Sent on 11/26/2012
  • Future Mrs. J

Serena · Married on 06/02/2018

3.0

Anthony is very creative while working within your budget. He even offered up some DIY suggestions for our venue. The flowers arrived on-time to both the ceremony and reception and we lovely. When I need to make some changes to my order it was no problem.
    GREAT VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY!

Sent on 11/19/2010