86 Reviews for Flowers Plus

Clean Up (2)
Event Design (2)
Flower Petals (2)
Single Flowers (1)

Joel is fantastic. I knew right from the first consultation conversation that he was my favorite person for my flowers. He has such extensive experience in the field, and you can tell that he has learned a lot. His questions were so specific and he asked questions about my personal style, my colors, the feel I wanted for the wedding, and requested pictures of things I liked so he could hone in on my taste. The flowers were SO PERFECT and made the image that I wanted so much.

Profile Picture Caroline, 1/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Joe creates the most beautiful flower arrangements. I would recommend him to ANYONE! He made my day PERFECT!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I will be recommending them to everyone I know! Thanks guys!

Profile Picture Cassi, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I can tell you with certainty, Flowers Plus is the most reliable florist in Charlotte. They are a small team of true artists who will 100% bring your floral vision to life. I brought a few picture ideas to show what i wanted my bouquets and centerpieces to look like and they nailed it. I had worked in the floral industry for 6years prior to moving to Charlotte, and they blew me away. I just couldn't stop gushing about how perfect the flowers were...I mean perfect! They are the best in the business, thank you Joel & team!

Profile Picture User7578870, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I was very pleased with Joel. He was very responsive and helpful every step of the way. The flowers were even more beautiful than I hoped for!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jane, 11/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sometimes, when you met a vendor, you just know you want to work with them, and that is exactly how it was with Joel. He was friendly, funny, and open to our ideas and budget. He went through my list of flower needs with a fine-tooth comb, and offered various ideas to provide something unique for various needs. He explained things we didn't understand, and was honesty about the type of flowers we would need. I was incredibly impressed during our first visit, and we booked him that afternoon. Joel was the only vendor we booked on the spot, and I was pleased we did!

We had a second meeting with Joel closer to the wedding to review everything, and he made a few suggestions, which were awesome! He had no problem with adjusting the number of flowers we needed, and provided specific directions on how and when we could pick the flowers up since we had opted not for delivery.

On the day of the wedding, the flowers were breathtaking, and I couldn't have been happier. The flowers photographed incredibly well, and they were everything I dreamed of. I can't wait to use Joel and his team again in the future, and I recommend them to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/4/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Consultations

Stop searching, you want Joel and his team to do your floral! When passion drives you, it separates you from the rest. You can tell that Joel and his love what they do. And they are best because of it. From beginning to end, the experience was effortless and our expectations were beyond exceeded. It may be uncomfortable to give general descriptions of what types of arrangements you want, but Joel is a professional and can interpret your vision if you trust him. We picked out the types of flowers and tones we wanted for our 9/24 wedding, explained our vision for the design of the tables and pergola, and left it all up to his team to make our day extra special. It was the easiest decision we made and we highly recommend you do the same!

Profile Picture Eric, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Joel and Flowers Plus made me happy from start to finish. I was planning an event from out of town and Joel was wonderfully helpful in every way. The flowers were absolutely beautiful -- one of the events coordinators at the venue took his card because she said she had never seen such lovely arrangements and she wanted to recommend Flowers Plus to their customers.

Profile Picture User6901573, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Table Arrangements

Joel and his team at Flowers Plus are absolutely amazing!! I was definitely not a bride who knows her flowers, or even any vague idea of what I wanted. Joel was so patient with us, and asked lots of great questions to figure out what would fit our ceremony and reception perfectly!! The flowers were even more beautiful and fragrant than I ever imagined. When the groom comments on how beautiful the flowers look, you know they're good. Delivery was perfect, and on-time. Book with Flowers Plus if you want one less thing to worry about on your wedding day!!!

Profile Picture Holly, 4/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Joel and team are wonderful! Joel took over an hour to sit and discuss what our vision was at our consult alone which blew me away. He was probably the fastest of all our vendors to respond to every email or phone call and the price was great. Then when I actually saw my flowers I cried. They were better then what we discussed. On top of that I found multiple little touches at the venue that were proof that they had gone the extra mile to make sure everything was perfect. I 100% recommend Flowers Plus!!

Profile Picture Erin, 3/19/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Amazing service and quality! A+++++ vendor

Profile Picture User5575237, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Joel and his staff was wonderful! I did not know what I really wanted and used pictures from Pintrest for inspiration. Joel was able to guide my selections and keep my prices where I wanted them. He selected beautiful flowers and helped to determine three different arrangements for our centerpieces. The best touch was incorporating lace flowers from my mother's veil into my own bouquet. Fantastic job! Thank you for helping to make our wedding beautiful!

Profile Picture Rachael, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Flowers were fresh and lasted for a week after the event. I was very pleased.

Profile Picture E, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Joel was a pleasure to work with! His attention to detail is superb and the wealth of knowledge he was able to provide in guiding our flower selections was invaluable. My bouquet turned out to be something magical and more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. He listened, and was able to create the vision I had for our wedding flowers and make it fit within the constraints of our budget.

Profile Picture alyce, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers were.better than expected. I absolutely loved Joe. He was completely professional and had many suggestions for us.

Profile Picture Jane, 9/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

There aren't enough phenomenal words to describe our experience with Joel! My daughter and I were looking for a florist who was willing to listen to our wishes AND could also work within our budget. We looked no further once we met with Joel.....in fact he was the one and only florist we went to. We knew immediately he was the one for us. He listened carefully to everything we said and offered great suggestions to help trim the cost. Throughout the entire process he communicated through emails and phone calls to make sure we were happy. The way he set up the reception site was breathtaking, and the all the flowers for the ceremony were stunning. Thank you, Joel, for being so accommodating and professional!

Profile Picture Judy, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Joel is a master. He will not let you down! Flowers Plus is trustworthy and you will not have to even think about flowers on your big day. They have got you covered!!

Profile Picture User6062282, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Table Arrangements

We had our wedding on August 1st 2015 and we had the pleasure of working with a great team from Flowers Plus!!! Joel ( the owner) was extremely detailed and very easy to communicate my requests for the wedding flowers I desired. He was very organized and all I had to do was answer his questions and he took over from there! I gave him a picture of what I was looking for and he came up with the same picture, but it was even more fabulous in person. He added some special touches that made our mouths drop when we first saw the ballroom and all the beautiful centerpieces. It literally brought tears to our eyes when we saw what an amazing job they did. He has a lot to choose from and he is a wonderful guide on helping you decide on what would look best at your wedding or other special event. He had a team of two that helped him set everything up and I have to give a big shout out to Hope and AP (Adam) as they did an excellent job!!! I will continue to use Flowers Plus as my own florist and continue my relationship with Joel and his team! I would highly recommend them!!!!

Profile Picture Callie, 8/1/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I have worked with Joel before and he is wonderful. I love is eye for flowers. I booked him for my bridal bouquet for my bridal portraits and it was beautiful. My wedding was in MA and I wish I could have brought him with me. I sent him a few concept photos, we spoke once about what I wanted, and from that he delivered a bouquet that was stunning! Flowers Plus is a joy to work with and you can tell that he puts his heart and soul into every arrangement he makes.

Profile Picture Monika, 6/20/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flowers Plus is the best flower vendor/shop in Charlotte (I moved here two years ago from Colorado). Joel the owner and his staff are very accommodating and enjoyable to work with. The flowers are amazing and the customer service is great. I was very pleased with the flower arrangements and bride’s boutique. Flowers Plus made the process very stress free and provided pictures and examples of prior wedding floral arrangements which really helped us (my bride and me) make a decision on specific flowers for the time of the year. The delivery and flower's looked amazing as always and we were thrilled we the flowers were delivered on our wedding day. I have been a regular customer at Flowers Plus since moving to Charlotte and have always been treated like a friend. Whenever I go to Flowers Plus, I'm greeted with a smile and they always put together an amazing arraignment that wife always loves and loved when we was my fiancé. To sum up Joel and everyone at Flowers Plus are a pleasure to work with and provide great arrangements.

Profile Picture Mark, 6/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Joel was wonderful to work with! He helped us stay in our budget but still have beautiful flowers. All of our flowers were picture perfect! Joel was so kind and hand delivered my bouquet. It was just gorgeous! I would highly recommend Joel to any bride.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had such an enjoyable experience working with Flowers Plus from the beginning. Joel's Team were very proactive and receptive to our needs and expectations for our wedding flowers. At the same time, joel and the Team came back with very creative suggestions that were spot on what I had envisioned for my wedding. I made some personalized embellishments to have added to my bouquet in the name of my recently passed mother and Joel and Team incorporated it in such a beautiful way. Joel and Team were also very responsive and swift to our last minute needs on the wedding day. The high-quality of the bouquets, centerpieces, cake flower decorations, and flower embellishments for my hair were perfect and they really did make our wedding turn out so beautiful...ALSO agreed by our Wedding Guests!! :)

I highly recommend Flowers Plus and they were so much fun to work with!

Profile Picture User5098903, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Flowers

Flowers Plus is amazing. Joel makes sure he captures what you want and so quick to send a quote. If you need to change anything he listens and wants you to have the things you want. My boutique was beautiful and everything I imagined!

Profile Picture Rosie, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I met Joel at a bridal show, and one of his displays was an absolutely gorgeous teal cascade bouquet. It perfectly matched the color of my daughters bridesmaid dress. My husband and I met with Joel at the shop and discussed everything we needed. He gave us a quote that was less than what I was anticipating. On our wedding day, he showed up on time and got everything set up. Everything was perfect!!! I have already recommended Joel and Flowers Plus to two friends who have weddings coming up.

Profile Picture Dana, 3/21/15, 2 Reviews