Flowers Plus Reviews

93 | Charlotte, NC

93 Reviews for Flowers Plus

I found out about Flowers Plus online from all of the great reviews. My daughter and I were planning her wedding which was to be held at Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens. As soon as we met Joel, we knew that he would be the perfect florist for us. We knew the look that we wanted and he helped guide us with our flower selections and made suggestions to help us acheive that within our budget. Due to a sudden job loss 6 weeks before the wedding, we had to make many last minute adjustments to revise our original budget. Joel was fabulous and very understanding. He helped us make some changes in our original flower choices and the results were as wonderful as anything we could have origianlly planned. The brides bouquet was perfectly beautiful and the bridesmaids bouquets were absolutely stunning, as were the centerpieces for the reception. Joel and his staff also helped us with most of the decorating elements for the garden ceremony and reception. They all went above and beyond to take care that everything looked beautiful for us. We have not received the photos back from the wedding yet, but I know Joel's wonderful work will be reflected in all of them.

Sent on 07/29/2013

Cathy · Married on 06/15/2013

Joel and the staff at Flowers Plus were exceptional! We loved everything about our experience with them. They provided guidance along the way, and did everything we asked for AND more!! The value was also wonderful! Everyone who saw our flowers said they were outstanding!! Joel even provided additional flowers and made the event even more fantastic that we had planned! No detail was overlooked! He was flexible and did everything we requested and MORE! I definitely recommend Joel to any bride!! Thanks a million for everything! The Goodson Family!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Marquisa · Married on 04/28/2013

Joel was awesome! My flowers were beautiful and they lasted 2 weeks after the wedding! I would highly recommend Flowers Plus!

Sent on 05/13/2013
  • User3193307 · 2+ years ago

Our weding was extremely small, but Joel made us feel as though we were his most important client. Since we were operating long distance, we had to rely on email and telephone communication. It was as though Joel read my mind. Everything exceeded my expectations. Color and design were exactly what I had imagined. Great value with attention to personalization.

Sent on 04/12/2013

Jacqueline · Married on 02/02/2013

Joel's vision for the ceremony was even more crisp than my own-- he provided expert guidance through the selection process and his ideas were 'out of the box' but within my vision. He took the myriad of thoughts from my fiancee and me and formed a detailed group of arrangements that were the epitome of classic/sophistication/chic. For example: Joel suggested that a succelent would add the perfect amount of texture and depth of color to the arrangements. He also suggested we give the arrangements as favors and that the guests could then put the succulents in a pot and they would 'root' and begin to grow. The guests were moved to tears when they realized they could have the arrangements AND that part of the floral would continue to grow for years to come. What a wonderful experience! I would highly recommend Joel and the Flowers Plus team for ANY event where a touch of beauty through floral arrangements could be beneficial.

Sent on 03/18/2013

Alaina · Married on 12/29/2012

We met with several floral vendors throughout the greater Charlotte area and chose to go with Flowers Plus. Joel was excellent to work with. Our wedding was a couple weeks away and we wanted something very different than your typical flower bouquets. My husband and I wanted herbs to be the bouquets and boutonnieres. We had sage rosemary mint thyme basil bay leaves succulents for our bridesmaids bouquets and simple herbs for the boutonnieres. We also had to add a couple corsages last minute and they were able to accommodate. We loved everything and for them to be able to accommodate on such short notice really helped us out. Thank you so much!! Would definitely recommend Flowers Plus to anyone that needs an arrangement or event done in the area!! Thanks Joel and Flowers Plus team!!

Sent on 01/05/2013

JOANN · Married on 11/11/2012

This past November 11, 2012, my son married an amazing girl. Our venue was WinMock Barn, in Bermuda Run (near Winston Salem, North Carolina). As the mother of the Groom. Let me tell you first hand of my experience using Flowers Plus as our wedding florist..... The list is endless!!!! Simply put Joel and his amazing staff at Flowers Plus did a SPECTACULAR job designing,creating,organizing and excuting our amazing venue and wedding. Flowers Plus created the most stunning Bridal Bouquet, Alter Flowers,Reception Centerpieces, Corsages & Boutonnieres that were simply breathtaking!!!! Everyone attending our wedding admired the magnificent flower selections and designs throughout our venue. From start to finish.... it was all totally flawless. Not a worry nor concern. The Flowers were soooooooooo beautiful throughout the entire venue. I walked around with a big proud smile all day.... Everyone worked so hard. This venue was about 2 hours away and Joel and his staff even arrived ahead of the scheduled time. I did nothing!!!! I was able to focus on our special day with my family. When you work with Flowers Plus you are working with the best...Joel is so passionate about his craft and his attention to detail is apparent. I loved his creativity and vision. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!You are all truly amazing........Thank you for being part of our wedding.....
    Joann Schmitt.........Joyner/Schmitt wedding 11/11/12

Sent on 12/20/2012

Erin · Married on 11/10/2012

I can not express to you how wonderful Joel and his team are to work with. The flowers by far were one of the most smooth running items of the day. The price is great and the quality is amazing! He is very creative and easy to work with.

Sent on 12/04/2012

Joel and his team are such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/16/2012

Susan · Married on 10/15/2012

We needed silk flowers as our ceremony was on a cruise ship. Our flowers were beautiful and people leaned in to smell them as they looked so real. They even gave us ideas for traveling with them to get them safely onboard via a hatbox. There were a couple little surprises of little dragonflies added in each and our whole trip we saw dragonflies. Those will now be a reminder of our love and commitment.

Kimberly · Married on 10/12/2012

Joel was excellent. I needed help in choosing the exact colors that would match my color theme for my wedding. He was so helpful. What he created for my wedding was spectacular. He did exactly what I was hoping he would do and more. I will definitely use him again. Thank you Joel for all you did. You made my wedding beautiful.
    Kim Coley

Sent on 10/24/2012

Delys · Married on 09/22/2012

We had the amazing flowers for our wedding! They were exactly what I wanted them to be and much more! Now I have made my husband promise me he will get me a flower arrangement from Flowersplus every anniversary! Also very realistic prices, almost half the price of what I had been quoted elsewhere! Best place for flowers is Flowersplus!

Sent on 12/19/2012

Tecora · Married on 08/31/2012

I absolutely loved working with Joel and Flowers Plus. Very flexible and helpful, especially that I am a very indecisive person. The final product of everything I asked for met and exceeded my expectations. Everything was gorgeous!! I wish I could save my bouquet forever. Thanks Joel!

Abby · Married on 08/04/2012

I highly recommend Flowers Plus! I have worked in the events industry for years and they deliver a high quality product at a reasonable price. This is why I choose them to do my flower arrangements for my own wedding. Joel was extremely helpful and patient when picking/choosing what flowers to use. Everything was delivered on time and my flowers looked amazing! On your wedding day it is important to choose vendors you can trust to get the job done. Thanks Flowers Plus!

Sent on 08/23/2012

Anna · Married on 08/04/2012

Do not go anywhere else! Hire Flower Plus to do flowers for your event. Joel and his team are the best!! They know what they are doing! Joel's arrangements set up the royal atmosphere for our wedding. Everybody raved about our table centerpieces! Prices are reasonable too.

Sent on 10/23/2012

anita · Married on 07/21/2012

Flowers Plus did a fantastic job with my wedding bouquet. They were peace lillies. Flowers Plus also did my wedding wrist corsages- which were absolutely beautiful Since I was on a budget-Joel showed me how to put my own flowers together for my table decorations at the reception. Actually, my husband put them together and they were absolutely Beautiful!! Thanks Joel for making my wedding very special. You're very professional and very flexible!! Anita Livingston McKinney

Kate · Married on 07/04/2012

Flowers plus did an amazing job for my Fourth of July wedding. Joel was so easy to work with, and he made me feel so confident my flowers would be everything I had hoped for. The flowers were beautiful! They even showed me ways to save on the cost of the flowers. I highly recommend flowers plus!!!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Erin · Married on 06/02/2012

Joel is wonderful and everything was beautiful!!!!! I could not have been more pleased! Thanks Joel!!!

Sent on 06/15/2012

Betsy · Married on 05/12/2012

I selected Flowers Plus after being a bit frustrated with the previous florist I was working with in the preliminary selection process - they were just really bad at doing what they said they were going to do and I was constantly calling and asking for updates. I decided enough was enough and I was going to call someone else. As soon as I met Joel, I decided this was going to be a good selection. He is awesome to work with and on top of everything. He stayed in close contact and was super at email communication so as a bride, you feel confident that everything will be taken care of. The day of, he and his team delivered the church flowers and everything was so perfect - exactly the colors I loved and wanted and he was able to incorporate so many orchids into my budget! I never thought that would happen! After the ceremony they were back to take all the flowers from the church to reuse at the reception so we would save money and use everything again. The reception looked amazing and there were HUGE orchids all over the bride and groom table and they were so beautiful. The cake flowers were perfect also. Flowers Plus definitely went above and beyond my expectations and did it all within my budget! (the other 2 florists I talked to were having a hard time staying on budget in their estimates.

Sent on 06/09/2012

melba and larry · Married on 05/06/2012

Words can not express how happy we were with this florist. We got married at the Dunhill hotel and had the receiption in the hotel as well and Joel attended to every detail. I took him a picture of flowers I had seen in a magazine along with a swatch from bridesmaid dress and he matched the picture perfectly !! The bouquets and arrangments were stunning. EVERYONE commented how lovely the flowers were. He even did other arrangments in the lobby of the hotel that week to match my flowers and color theme. He arrived early and pinned the boutineres on the groomsmen and gave the bridesmaid some instruction on how to hold her bouquet. I have never seen such special interest and attention to detail..and he made me, the bride, feel oh so special. I could not more highly recommend anyone and will always use Joel for all my floral needs.

Sent on 07/23/2012

Jessica · Married on 02/18/2012

Joel with Flowers Plus was absolutely the best! We told him our budget at the beginning, and it ended at exactly what we wanted while completely exceeding our expectations! We were able to set up for our wedding reception the night before the event and he graciously offered to come that night as well to help us set up, helping even with candles and vases that didn't even have to do with the flowers! Everything went so smoothly, and we will definitely be recommending him to others! Thank you Joel!

Sent on 02/21/2012

Kristina · Married on 12/10/2011

Flowers plus was an absolute pleasure to work with. They captured our vision perfectly and made suggestions to further enhance the flower arrangements. They are extremely professional and reliable which made this aspect of the wedding so easy. I strongly recommend their services to anyone.

Sent on 12/14/2011

Becky · Married on 04/23/2011

I absolutely LOVED working with Joel at Flowers Plus! He had so many great ideas and helped keep me on budget. I was so excited to see my centerpieces the day of my wedding and they did not disappoint! I gave them my ideas and my colors and they ran with it! I couldn't have asked for more! My bridal bouquet was a perfect clutch of a mix of roses. I got so many compliments. Joel and his team are always available, nice, and on time!!

Sent on 10/16/2011
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/25/2010

Beautiful wedding flowers! Joel at Flowers Plus is awesome! Very flexible and accommodating with reasonable prices. Not having much knowledge on flowers, I brought him a picture of what I wanted for our bouquets, and the bouquets he made came out even more beautiful than I imagined. He also did a great job on the corsages and boutineers. I would highly recommend Flowers Plus!

Sent on 10/05/2010

Sheila · Married on 10/17/2009

Joel was so easy to work with and very reasonably priced. My flowers were beautiful and he did a fabulous job at creating my vision for the bouquets. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/01/2009