Flowers Plus Reviews

93 | Charlotte, NC

93 Reviews for Flowers Plus

Mark · Married on 06/19/2015

Flowers Plus is the best flower vendor/shop in Charlotte (I moved here two years ago from Colorado). Joel the owner and his staff are very accommodating and enjoyable to work with. The flowers are amazing and the customer service is great. I was very pleased with the flower arrangements and bride’s boutique. Flowers Plus made the process very stress free and provided pictures and examples of prior wedding floral arrangements which really helped us (my bride and me) make a decision on specific flowers for the time of the year. The delivery and flower's looked amazing as always and we were thrilled we the flowers were delivered on our wedding day. I have been a regular customer at Flowers Plus since moving to Charlotte and have always been treated like a friend. Whenever I go to Flowers Plus, I'm greeted with a smile and they always put together an amazing arraignment that wife always loves and loved when we was my fiancé. To sum up Joel and everyone at Flowers Plus are a pleasure to work with and provide great arrangements.

Sent on 09/03/2015

Amy · Married on 05/16/2015

Joel was wonderful to work with! He helped us stay in our budget but still have beautiful flowers. All of our flowers were picture perfect! Joel was so kind and hand delivered my bouquet. It was just gorgeous! I would highly recommend Joel to any bride.

Sent on 05/26/2015

I had such an enjoyable experience working with Flowers Plus from the beginning. Joel's Team were very proactive and receptive to our needs and expectations for our wedding flowers. At the same time, joel and the Team came back with very creative suggestions that were spot on what I had envisioned for my wedding. I made some personalized embellishments to have added to my bouquet in the name of my recently passed mother and Joel and Team incorporated it in such a beautiful way. Joel and Team were also very responsive and swift to our last minute needs on the wedding day. The high-quality of the bouquets, centerpieces, cake flower decorations, and flower embellishments for my hair were perfect and they really did make our wedding turn out so beautiful...ALSO agreed by our Wedding Guests!! :)

I highly recommend Flowers Plus and they were so much fun to work with!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Rosie · Married on 04/25/2015

Flowers Plus is amazing. Joel makes sure he captures what you want and so quick to send a quote. If you need to change anything he listens and wants you to have the things you want. My boutique was beautiful and everything I imagined!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Dana · Married on 03/21/2015

I met Joel at a bridal show, and one of his displays was an absolutely gorgeous teal cascade bouquet. It perfectly matched the color of my daughters bridesmaid dress. My husband and I met with Joel at the shop and discussed everything we needed. He gave us a quote that was less than what I was anticipating. On our wedding day, he showed up on time and got everything set up. Everything was perfect!!! I have already recommended Joel and Flowers Plus to two friends who have weddings coming up.

Sent on 04/15/2015

Tara · Married on 12/13/2014

Loved my wedding flowers from Flowers Plus. Joel was really helpful and worked with me so I could get exactly what I wanted. My bridal bouquet was gorgeous! Everything was ready on time so the day of the wedding there was zero stress about flowers. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Flowers Plus did an absolutely wonderful job providing the flowers from my wedding. Flowers Plus provided flowers for my bridal party, ceremony and reception. Everything arrived on time and as I requested.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Every bit worth the five stars. Joel and his incredibly talented staff work diligently to turn your vision into a reality. You get much more than you pay for, the experience they have is beyond measure. I couldn't have been happier with their service and I like to think I set that bar of expectation relatively high. It was only confirmed by all the compliments I got from my guests about the table settings and my bouquet. Joel you've got long time customers here!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Melissa · Married on 09/20/2014

Joel and his team are a 5 star company. He is so easy to work and really knows flowers! We were on a budget and Joel made us feel like we had endless possibilities. The flowers he used were amazing and amazingly fresh. Two weeks after the wedding I still have centerpieces all around the house that look perfect. My daughter had a vision using succulents in maids bouquets and Joel knew exactly what she wanted. The team showed up on wedding day promptly and ready to arrange flowers and help finish decor for the wedding. Please consider using this vendor. He is wonderful to work with. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/05/2014

Joel was great! Extremely flexible and the results were beautiful!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Flowers Plus was great! Joel is great at listening and detailed oriented. He and his team created exactly what we wanted.
    Joel incorporated 2 butterfly pins that belonged to my mother who had passed away, into my daughter's bouquet and my nosegay. He used extra lace from my daughter's wedding gown to wrap her bouquet. In keeping with the theme of the wedding, the bridesmaids bouquets were wrapped in lace burlap and the corsages and boutonnieres were wrapped with twine. Joel even delivered the bouquets in mason jars. At the reception, these jars were placed at the bridal parties tables to keep their flowers fresh!
    Joel was very nice to work with. His flowers were just beautiful!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Karen · Married on 07/05/2014

Great experience!

Joel and Daphne and their team at Flowers Plus did a fantastic job with the flowers for the wedding party etc. and church and reception decorations for our daughter's wedding on October 13th, 2018 - at the Basilica at Belmont Abbey and at the Mint Museum Uptown. The flowers were more beautiful than anything we could have imagined and far exceeded our expectations!! Joel was wonderful to work with and so helpful and accommodating! We loved the personal service and attention! We highly recommend Joel and Flowers Plus!!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • User4197102 · 2+ years ago

Joel and team were absoulitely wonderful! I wish I could have kept my flowers alive forever they were so beautiful. I was throughly impressed with the service, price, and the quality!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Tina · Married on 05/31/2014

I love this place!

Flowers Plus is a great place to get everything you need for a wedding! They have actually brought flowers to a place that I worked at and I just love their arrangements that they bring every Wednesday therefore, I referred them to my Best Friend's Wedding, as to I was her maid of honor. Joel is a pleasure to work with. He knows exactly what you want after just giving him little details on what you like and makes sure that you're well taken of. They try their hardest to work with you as best as they can so you can get full and great service. I highly recommend Flowers Plus!

Sent on 06/20/2014

Natali · Married on 05/31/2014

Joel and his team were awesome! My flowers were beautiful and I never had a doubt the whole time. Was so excited to see my flowers that day!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Jerrica · Married on 05/31/2014

I can not express enough thanks to Joel and his team for all they did to allow our flowers to be as beautiful as they were! Me, the bride, couldn't be apart of setting everything up due to getting ready but when it was go time everything was beyond perfect!! Not only did he help set everything up, but he delivered the flowers as well! I wish the flowers would have lived forever!!!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Erin · Married on 05/31/2014

My flowers were just what I wanted for my wedding! Joel and him team were awesome to work with. I will defiantly work with them in the future.

Sent on 07/04/2014

Courtney · Married on 03/22/2014

I cannot say anything more than just positive love for Joel and his team. The minute my husband and I walked into the shop, I felt at ease. They made my experience so wonderful, and even when the flowers I had chosen did not bloom, they called and immediately set up a backup flower, that ended up being just as beautiful. They let me bring in my own mason jars and burlap, and did everything the way I imagined in my head. They brought the flowers right to me the day of, and it was so beautiful. I cannot wait to use them again for another special occasion!

Sent on 03/27/2014

Shelly · Married on 11/30/2013

Flower Plus did the bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages for our wedding and they did an amazing job! Joel was great to work with prior to our wedding and was always there to answer questions and offer suggestions. I told Joel the colors and styles I wanted and the flowers turned out even better than I expected! He even brought a toss bouquet which we hadn't even discussed and it was a sign of how much they go above and beyond for their customers.

Sent on 12/27/2013

Paige · Married on 11/09/2013

Not only was our bouquet stunning, the team at Flowers Plus went well out of their way to confirm unique touches.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2013

Joel and crew are so accommodating and sweet. Ready to work with you on any budget! He is also able to jump right in on your vision, no matter how abstract it might be. Highly recommend them!!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Lynsey · Married on 09/07/2013

I wish there was an option to give Flowers Plus way MORE than 5 stars! I was so pleased with them throughout the whole process of working together! From the months of planning to the actual wedding day, this company was awesome to work with. Joel went above and beyond to listen to what I wanted and he was VERY patient with me and all the changes I made throughout the process. The flowers for my big day were absolutely gorgeous and they were EXACTLY what I wanted! I carried my bouquet around throughout my whole honeymoon!! :)

Sent on 09/18/2013

Lindsay · Married on 08/31/2013

Flowers Plus provided the flowers for my wedding day on August 31st. In the consultation they were very responsive to what I wanted and did very well with incorporating my ideas. Joel even worked with us a lot on the prices since we had a tight budget. The flowers were delievered on time the day of the wedding. They were beautiful and exactly as I had imagined. I will definitely use Flowers Plus again for my next event.

Sent on 09/23/2013
  • F

Forrest · Married on 07/11/2013

Flowers plus has long been the in house florist for the hotel I work in Uptown Charlotte. They provide our fresh flowers for the house weekly and never cease to amaze us with their opulent and creative designs. They really shine however when they do the flowers for the many rehearsal dinners, small weddings and wedding receptions that we host here in our banquet room. Joel and MaryAnn are a delight to work with, the really listen, which I believe is the key to their success. They pricing is competitive and fair and their skill for arranging the beautiful variety of flowers they keep is sure to impress anyone.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Laura · Married on 06/28/2013

Joel was outstanding as a florist for our entire wedding weekend. He gets a 10 out of 10 with us. He designed and arranged the flowers for our rehearsal dinner and the wedding the next day. We also moved the flowers and used them at a brunch on Saturday.

My son had a destination wedding about 1 1/2 hours from Charlotte and we wanted something different for the rehearsal dinner. We went with a Tropical theme with tropical flowers, steel drum band etc.. Joel was so helpful to make this a colorful, gorgeous event! We met twice to go over which flowers he thought might be best and then he designed a very large incredible buffet piece, mantel flowers for our bar area and then assorted tropicals for each dining table. He found online the PERFECT shell vases which we used on each dining table that was exactly what I envisioned, and only $4 a piece or so. Excellent value on the vases.

He delivered the ambiance I wanted with more incredible, fresh flowers than I could have ever hoped for. The arrangements were teeming with stunning flowers and beautiful background ferns etc... He arranged many of them day of, onsite and was on time and very professional. I can't imagine that many florists can match his value on flowers, creativity, and the freshness of the flowers. He refuses to accept any shipped wilted flowers in any arrangement, wedding or not.

The wedding flowers from the brides bouquet and bridesmaids flowers, to the flowers by the ceremony to the adorable glass vases with flowers hanging from the end of each row of chairs were fresh and stunning.

I would not hesitate to recommend Joel for any of your floral needs. He delivers in all sense of the word. Thanks Joel for an incredibly beautiful weekend!!

Sent on 07/16/2013