Flowers Plus Reviews

Flowers Plus 5
Flowers Plus 6
Flowers Plus 7

Adrianna · Married on 11/10/2018

Joel made my absolute dreams come true! Flowers are absolutely beautiful and he was the kindest and best person to help us with our big day! Highly recommend! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Flowers Plus's reply:

Adrianna, we have loved working with you on your wedding and all of your other special days that led up to it, and now beyond.

Caitlin · Married on 10/20/2018

I can’t say enough good things about Joel and the team at Flowers Plus! They truly captured our wedding vision and were a pleasure to work with. Joel really took time with me to make sure everything was exactly what we were hoping for. We had a lot of flower needs at our wedding and Flowers Plus was very affordable and easy to work with on a budget. I am still in awe of how amazing our flowers looked!

Flowers Plus 8
    Flowers Plus 14
    Flowers Plus 15
    Flowers Plus 16

Caroline · Married on 01/20/2018

Joel is fantastic. I knew right from the first consultation conversation that he was my favorite person for my flowers. He has such extensive experience in the field, and you can tell that he has learned a lot. His questions were so specific and he asked questions about my personal style, my colors, the feel I wanted for the wedding, and requested pictures of things I liked so he could hone in on my taste. The flowers were SO PERFECT and made the image that I wanted so much.

Flowers Plus 17
    Flowers Plus 18
    Flowers Plus 19
    Flowers Plus 20
    Flowers Plus 21

Heather · Married on 09/23/2017

Joe creates the most beautiful flower arrangements. I would recommend him to ANYONE! He made my day PERFECT!

Flowers Plus 22
    Flowers Plus 23
    Flowers Plus 24
    Flowers Plus 25
    Flowers Plus 26

Cassi · Married on 09/09/2017

I will be recommending them to everyone I know! Thanks guys!

Flowers Plus 27

Jacq · Married on 02/18/2017

I can tell you with certainty, Flowers Plus is the most reliable florist in Charlotte. They are a small team of true artists who will 100% bring your floral vision to life. I brought a few picture ideas to show what i wanted my bouquets and centerpieces to look like and they nailed it. I had worked in the floral industry for 6years prior to moving to Charlotte, and they blew me away. I just couldn't stop gushing about how perfect the flowers were...I mean perfect! They are the best in the business, thank you Joel & team!

Jane · Married on 11/04/2016

I was very pleased with Joel. He was very responsive and helpful every step of the way. The flowers were even more beautiful than I hoped for!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Flowers Plus's reply:

Jane, Thank you so much. It was such a pleasure working with you on your son and daughter in laws wedding. I know how difficult it is to plan from a distance. Thank you again for trusting Flowers Plus to provide you with everything you needed for the wedding you were planning from Alabama.
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 11/04/2016

Sometimes, when you met a vendor, you just know you want to work with them, and that is exactly how it was with Joel. He was friendly, funny, and open to our ideas and budget. He went through my list of flower needs with a fine-tooth comb, and offered various ideas to provide something unique for various needs. He explained things we didn't understand, and was honesty about the type of flowers we would need. I was incredibly impressed during our first visit, and we booked him that afternoon. Joel was the only vendor we booked on the spot, and I was pleased we did!

We had a second meeting with Joel closer to the wedding to review everything, and he made a few suggestions, which were awesome! He had no problem with adjusting the number of flowers we needed, and provided specific directions on how and when we could pick the flowers up since we had opted not for delivery.

On the day of the wedding, the flowers were breathtaking, and I couldn't have been happier. The flowers photographed incredibly well, and they were everything I dreamed of. I can't wait to use Joel and his team again in the future, and I recommend them to everyone I know!

Eric · Married on 09/24/2016

Stop searching, you want Joel and his team to do your floral! When passion drives you, it separates you from the rest. You can tell that Joel and his love what they do. And they are best because of it. From beginning to end, the experience was effortless and our expectations were beyond exceeded. It may be uncomfortable to give general descriptions of what types of arrangements you want, but Joel is a professional and can interpret your vision if you trust him. We picked out the types of flowers and tones we wanted for our 9/24 wedding, explained our vision for the design of the tables and pergola, and left it all up to his team to make our day extra special. It was the easiest decision we made and we highly recommend you do the same!

Joel and Flowers Plus made me happy from start to finish. I was planning an event from out of town and Joel was wonderfully helpful in every way. The flowers were absolutely beautiful -- one of the events coordinators at the venue took his card because she said she had never seen such lovely arrangements and she wanted to recommend Flowers Plus to their customers.

Holly · Married on 04/29/2016

Joel and his team at Flowers Plus are absolutely amazing!! I was definitely not a bride who knows her flowers, or even any vague idea of what I wanted. Joel was so patient with us, and asked lots of great questions to figure out what would fit our ceremony and reception perfectly!! The flowers were even more beautiful and fragrant than I ever imagined. When the groom comments on how beautiful the flowers look, you know they're good. Delivery was perfect, and on-time. Book with Flowers Plus if you want one less thing to worry about on your wedding day!!!

Erin · Married on 03/19/2016

Joel and team are wonderful! Joel took over an hour to sit and discuss what our vision was at our consult alone which blew me away. He was probably the fastest of all our vendors to respond to every email or phone call and the price was great. Then when I actually saw my flowers I cried. They were better then what we discussed. On top of that I found multiple little touches at the venue that were proof that they had gone the extra mile to make sure everything was perfect. I 100% recommend Flowers Plus!!

I want to start by saying that Joel and his team was a pleasure to work with. I knew Flowers Plus would be my florist halfway through my consultation. Joel was funny, upfront, and had an overall good spirit. At our consultation he allowed me to talk about my vision. He listened to what I was saying and at the end offered some suggestions but did not try to sell me more of something. If anything, he suggested removing or rearranging things. I didn't feel like I was be sold something I didn't not want. The say of my wedding Joel hand delivered my flowers to the bridal suit at the hotel. He arrived on time, was very professional and explained every detail about every flower. All of the bouquets arrived in vases, and the guys flowers were labeled. He even gave my bridals made on quick session on how to properly hold their bouquets which they thought was awesome. They actually didn't know and neither did I. He then delivered my flowers to the Chapel and set up. When arrived and saw the alter arrangement I was completely amazed on how beautiful it turned out. Earlier I mentioned he gave suggestions, well I held a dinner reception at restaurant he advised me to move my ceremony flowers to next venue. The altar arrangement became the head table arrangement and the pew markers were also strategically placed throughout the restaurant. Some of the bouquets were placed back in the vases and placed on tables or at the bar. It was simply beautiful. He could've sold me more flowers but he didn't. Joel you were a pleasure to work with and I can sing your praises all day. I look forward to working with you for all of my flower needs in the future.

Amazing service and quality! A+++++ vendor

Rachael · Married on 09/26/2015

Working with Joel and his staff was wonderful! I did not know what I really wanted and used pictures from Pintrest for inspiration. Joel was able to guide my selections and keep my prices where I wanted them. He selected beautiful flowers and helped to determine three different arrangements for our centerpieces. The best touch was incorporating lace flowers from my mother's veil into my own bouquet. Fantastic job! Thank you for helping to make our wedding beautiful!

E · Married on 09/26/2015

Flowers were fresh and lasted for a week after the event. I was very pleased.

alyce · Married on 09/26/2015

Joel was a pleasure to work with! His attention to detail is superb and the wealth of knowledge he was able to provide in guiding our flower selections was invaluable. My bouquet turned out to be something magical and more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. He listened, and was able to create the vision I had for our wedding flowers and make it fit within the constraints of our budget.

Jane · Married on 09/25/2015

The flowers were.better than expected. I absolutely loved Joe. He was completely professional and had many suggestions for us.

Judy · Married on 09/12/2015

There aren't enough phenomenal words to describe our experience with Joel! My daughter and I were looking for a florist who was willing to listen to our wishes AND could also work within our budget. We looked no further once we met with Joel.....in fact he was the one and only florist we went to. We knew immediately he was the one for us. He listened carefully to everything we said and offered great suggestions to help trim the cost. Throughout the entire process he communicated through emails and phone calls to make sure we were happy. The way he set up the reception site was breathtaking, and the all the flowers for the ceremony were stunning. Thank you, Joel, for being so accommodating and professional!

Joel is a master. He will not let you down! Flowers Plus is trustworthy and you will not have to even think about flowers on your big day. They have got you covered!!

Callie · Married on 08/01/2015

We had our wedding on August 1st 2015 and we had the pleasure of working with a great team from Flowers Plus!!! Joel ( the owner) was extremely detailed and very easy to communicate my requests for the wedding flowers I desired. He was very organized and all I had to do was answer his questions and he took over from there! I gave him a picture of what I was looking for and he came up with the same picture, but it was even more fabulous in person. He added some special touches that made our mouths drop when we first saw the ballroom and all the beautiful centerpieces. It literally brought tears to our eyes when we saw what an amazing job they did. He has a lot to choose from and he is a wonderful guide on helping you decide on what would look best at your wedding or other special event. He had a team of two that helped him set everything up and I have to give a big shout out to Hope and AP (Adam) as they did an excellent job!!! I will continue to use Flowers Plus as my own florist and continue my relationship with Joel and his team! I would highly recommend them!!!!

Monika · Married on 06/20/2015

I have worked with Joel before and he is wonderful. I love is eye for flowers. I booked him for my bridal bouquet for my bridal portraits and it was beautiful. My wedding was in MA and I wish I could have brought him with me. I sent him a few concept photos, we spoke once about what I wanted, and from that he delivered a bouquet that was stunning! Flowers Plus is a joy to work with and you can tell that he puts his heart and soul into every arrangement he makes.

Mark · Married on 06/19/2015

Flowers Plus is the best flower vendor/shop in Charlotte (I moved here two years ago from Colorado). Joel the owner and his staff are very accommodating and enjoyable to work with. The flowers are amazing and the customer service is great. I was very pleased with the flower arrangements and bride’s boutique. Flowers Plus made the process very stress free and provided pictures and examples of prior wedding floral arrangements which really helped us (my bride and me) make a decision on specific flowers for the time of the year. The delivery and flower's looked amazing as always and we were thrilled we the flowers were delivered on our wedding day. I have been a regular customer at Flowers Plus since moving to Charlotte and have always been treated like a friend. Whenever I go to Flowers Plus, I'm greeted with a smile and they always put together an amazing arraignment that wife always loves and loved when we was my fiancé. To sum up Joel and everyone at Flowers Plus are a pleasure to work with and provide great arrangements.

Amy · Married on 05/16/2015

Joel was wonderful to work with! He helped us stay in our budget but still have beautiful flowers. All of our flowers were picture perfect! Joel was so kind and hand delivered my bouquet. It was just gorgeous! I would highly recommend Joel to any bride.

I had such an enjoyable experience working with Flowers Plus from the beginning. Joel's Team were very proactive and receptive to our needs and expectations for our wedding flowers. At the same time, joel and the Team came back with very creative suggestions that were spot on what I had envisioned for my wedding. I made some personalized embellishments to have added to my bouquet in the name of my recently passed mother and Joel and Team incorporated it in such a beautiful way. Joel and Team were also very responsive and swift to our last minute needs on the wedding day. The high-quality of the bouquets, centerpieces, cake flower decorations, and flower embellishments for my hair were perfect and they really did make our wedding turn out so beautiful...ALSO agreed by our Wedding Guests!! :)

I highly recommend Flowers Plus and they were so much fun to work with!