Flowers from the Farm Reviews

Flowers from the Farm 5
Flowers from the Farm 6
Flowers from the Farm 7

Michael · Married on 09/22/2018

We used Flowers from the Farm for our wedding on 9/22/18 at Lighthouse Point Park in New Haven, CT and were extremely happy with our decision. Michelle was a delight to work with. She is able to take your thoughts and visions and translate them into beautiful pieces, as well as provide great suggestions that would maybe not normally cross your mind. Throughout the process she was always available and easy to communicate with, as well as eager to help provide us with the best floral arrangements possible. We were able to drop off materials for our centerpieces the week before the wedding and on the day of the staff delivered everything on time and set things up beautifully. People raved about the flowers and even fought over who got to take the centerpieces home. All in all, Flowers from the Farm is an excellent choice for your event that I couldn't recommend any higher. From the quality and beauty of the flowers to the friendly, accommodating nature of the staff, they are truly a 5 star experience.

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/25/2018

Flowers from the Farm was one of the best vendor decisions we made!! Our wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Michelle is so friendly, honest and particular. My husband and I know nothing about flowers, but Michelle was able to understand our vision and what we were looking for 100%. When I saw all of my floral arrangements the day of the wedding I was blown away! The quality of the flowers are top notch! Michelle is very fair in prices and is willing to work with your budget. All of my bridal party loved their bouquets and we received many compliments about how gorgeous our centerpieces and floral decor was. Thank you Michelle for being so easy to work with and for making my ceremony and reception look so stunning!!! I highly recommend Flowers from the Farm!!!!!

Flowers from the Farm 8
    Flowers from the Farm 9
    Flowers from the Farm 10
    Flowers from the Farm 11

Megan · Married on 06/22/2018

Michelle at Flowers from the Farms made my dreams come true! She listened and really helped me craft exactly what I wanted my flowers to look like on our wedding day from bouquets to boutonnieres. I couldn't have been happier with how perfect and wonderful everything came out! Absolutely perfect and stunning!

Flowers from the Farm 12
    Flowers from the Farm 13
    Flowers from the Farm 14
    Flowers from the Farm 15
    Flowers from the Farm 16
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/03/2018

Flowers From The Farm created the most phenomenal cascading bridal bouquet packed full with blush and cream roses and pink and white peonies galore for my wedding last weekend. They also made nine blush rose boutonnières for my groom, groomsmen, pastor, best man and a mini version for my little ring-bearer. The flowers are still perfectly in tact, despite being tossed around and withstanding the humidity and heat of the outdoor photos all day long. The bouquet was a million pounds (as I expected it would be with so many flowers), but it was so well-constructed that I never felt like I was losing my grip. So many brides I know have had their cascading bouquets collapse mid-day because of the weight, but mine was incredibly sturdy. Michelle is the coolest and greatest mix of personable and down to earth and entirely professional. She knows her flowers! She made my vision not only come to life, but completely exceeded my expectations. I am SO thrilled. Also, compared to other florists I had inquired with; FFTM's pricing is unbelievably reasonable. They delivered EARLY to my venue the morning of my wedding to avoid last minute stress. This made my life as a bride so much easier because if I couldn't control anything else that day; at least I knew I could trust my flowers were in great hands. Huge recommend!

Flowers from the Farm 17
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 11/18/2017

I truly could not say enough good things about Flowers from the Farm and specifically Michelle to do her and their work justice. Between speaking on the phone with Michelle for the first time and meeting her in person at their farm, I felt like I had made a new best friend. She was so incredibly easy to talk to, understood exactly the vision I had and ambiance I wanted to display at our wedding (and I have very limited knowledge and understanding of flowers) and made me feel so at ease and confident that I left our first meeting knowing everything would come out perfectly. Not only did it come out perfect, but Michelle went above and beyond. Our bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and arrangements for our wedding arch were simply the most stunning floral arrangements I have ever seen. She created EXACTLY what I had dreamt of for my wedding. From the colors, to the specific flowers chosen, to the accent pieces, to the style, I could go on and on and on. She even incorporated personal touches (even an additional one the day OF the wedding when she delivered everything) to my bouquet. Everything was simply amazing. Finally, I had a very tight budget, and Flowers from the Farm made sure to make that work. it is mind blowing to me that ALL of this came at such an affordable price. You will not find such quality for such an affordable price anywhere else. Michelle is SUCH a pleasure to work with, and hands down just a fabulous human being. THANK YOU to Flowers from the Farm for helping make our wedding absolutely beautiful!

Flowers from the Farm 18
    Flowers from the Farm 19

Jenna · Married on 11/12/2017

Michelle and the crew at Flowers from the Farm are hands down the best florist! Michelle worked with me to help me figure out which direction I wanted to go with. While I got swept away with all the Pinterest posts, she helped create something more in my budget! She has a lot of patience too! I don't know flowers, so she had photos ready to go to help me envision the bouquets. She made it so easy! For my November 12, 2017 wedding, I knew I wanted a pretty fall colored arrangement, and boy did she deliver! She arrived day of, hand delivered and set up everything. She went above and beyond. (...and it's almost a month since the big day, and my bouquet is still hanging on! as well as a few hydrangeas from the ceremony)
    You will not be disappointed with Flowers from the Farm!

Flowers from the Farm 20
    Flowers from the Farm 21
    Flowers from the Farm 22
    Flowers from the Farm 23

Abigail · Married on 10/15/2017

We used Flowers from the Farm for our 10/15/17 wedding and they were nothing short of fabulous. We worked with Michelle and she was amazing! We had a budget and she helped us stay within that, while still having the most beautiful flowers. Thank you, Michelle!

Mallory · Married on 10/07/2017

Michelle, the owner of Flowers from the Farm, is INCREDIBLE!! She was so easy to work with and incredibly accommodating. She allowed my mom to save me some money by dropping off some of her own flowers to Michelle, who happily offered to arrange them with her flowers for our center pieces. She also didn't charge me to hang a picture charm from my bouquet. Everyone commented on how stunning the flowers were - I couldn't be happier with how everything came out. Thank you, Michelle!!

• Christina

Christina · Married on 09/03/2017

Michelle was great. We met with her about 6 months before the wedding and gave her an idea of what we wanted and she took care of it. Our flowers were gorgeous, so beautiful and so fresh.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Flowers from the Farm's reply:

THANK YOU, Christina!!! We wish you all the very best in your future and hope to see you again!!!!

Kellina · Married on 07/14/2017

Michelle was absolutely amazing! When we told her our budget she showed us all she could do and it was beyond what I was planning! Michelle got everything right and on the day of the wedding she personally dropped off the flowers to me and to the venue and even made another trip back. My bouquet was absolutely stunning and I’ve already got questions about who we used so friends can use her. Amazing!

Flowers from the Farm 24
    Flowers from the Farm 25

Mia · Married on 06/10/2017

Flowers from the Farm was referred by a co-worker of mine who had used them for her wedding and I couldn’t be happier that I booked them for my wedding on June 10, 2017. Michelle and team exceeded all of my expectations from my bouquet to all the centerpieces, I am still in awe of how amazing everything turned out! Michelle was great to work with – she was funny and knew exactly the look I was going for. She has such a vision and a talent for what she does and made everything look STUNNING. From the first time meeting with her and going through all the details I knew I had made the right decision! I had met with several florists prior to Flowers from the Farm and was quoted way over my budget – one of the florist even told me that there was no way I would be able to do everything I wanted for my budget. Well when I met with Michelle, not only was I able to get everything I wanted for my budget, I was able to add in a few ceremony flowers as well!! Walking into the cocktail hour and the ballroom I was overly impressed with all the little added touches Michelle did with the flowers – everything turned out better than I imagined and all the guests were raving about how beautiful the flowers and centerpieces were. THANK YOU so much Michelle and team – you are truly the best. If anyone is looking for amazing floral work at an affordable price for their wedding – Flowers from the Farm is the place to go, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Flowers from the Farm's reply:

Mia, you are absolutely a joy!!! Your wedding was beautiful and fun, much like yourself!!! Thank you so much for choosing us to work with you, and it helps that you have impeccable taste!!! All the best in your new future, don't be a stranger!!!

Karissa · Married on 05/28/2017

I truly loved working with Michelle! I had meet with a few florists previously and had terrible experiences but Michelle was completely different! As soon as I sat down at our meeting, I felt so comfortable and knew that I wanted her to be a part of the wedding.

At our first meeting, Michelle went in back and brought out a bunch of flowers for us to look at and work with and offered to have me come in as the wedding got closer to do a full trial. Even though I couldn't truly articulate what I wanted, Michelle was spot on with everything. As soon as I walked saw the flowers on the day of the wedding, I was so excited to see that she had perfectly captured exactly what I was looking for - especially my bouquet! Michelle was also an amazing and cheerful person. Everything was very reasonably priced too. I would highly recommend Flowers from the Farm!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Flowers from the Farm's reply:

Karissa, THANK YOU!!! You deserved to have a beautiful wedding day, and we were very glad to be a part of it!!! Much health and happiness to you in the future!!!! All the best!!!

Kristy · Married on 04/30/2017

Visiting Michelle and playing with flowers was perhaps the (unexpectedly!) most fun part of the wedding planning process for me. I am not someone who came in with a ton of preconceived notions about what I wanted or even liked, but Michelle has this beautiful knack for asking the right questions, and asking "this or this" in such a way that after a few minutes chatting I was suddenly staring at flowers put together that were just perfect for me. The flowers were lovely, got many comments from guests throughout the day, and very fairly priced. The fee to bring it all down to Manhattan was quite modest, and everything was delivered and set up in plenty of time. A friend of mine who had Flowers from the Farm at her wedding was insistent I visit and have a consult, and now I find myself doing the same!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Flowers from the Farm's reply:

Kristy THANK YOU!!! You are a beautiful person and we had such a good time planning your day!!!! Every happiness to you and your husband in your future!!!

Selena · Married on 04/13/2017

Where to begin with Michelle, oh my goodness! She is absolutely amazing!! I loved Michelle at our first meeting. She made me feel excited rather than stressed and assured me that she would give me exactly what I pictured in my head! She was so easy to work with, very flexible with changes, and was able to work within my budget! I absolutely loved my centerpieces and bouqets and so did all my guests! They couldn't stop talking about them! My flowers even lasted 3 weeks after the wedding!! She is amazing, and I know for sure I will be going back to her for any other floral needs. I promise you won't regret her!!!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Flowers from the Farm's reply:

Ahhhh Selena, we LOVED working with you!!!! Thank you so much!!!! We can't wait to see you again!!!!! All the best to you guys for a bright and happy future!!

justin · Married on 02/04/2017

my flowers came out even better than expected!

Melinda · Married on 11/05/2016

One of the best decisions I made while planning our wedding was choosing Flowers From the Farm as our florist!!! Our flowers were absolutely stunning! The bouquets exceeded our expectations, Michelle really nailed what I was going for. And in addition to being an amazing florist, Michelle also went above and beyond to make sure I stayed sane through the planning process. She made herself available to answer any and all questions. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars! HIGHLY recommend to all couples who are looking! I know I will be using Flowers From the Farm for all my floral needs in the future.

Skylar · Married on 08/20/2016

WOW! What can I say about Michelle and the whole team?! My wedding day flowers turned out absolutely GORGEOUS! everything was so perfect. from my bouquets, to the corsages, center pieces, and all the other little details. Just so so perfect. She was always so easy to talk to, and she responds almost immediately... which is always appreciated by an anxious bride! a HUGE HUGE Thank you to Michelle and her team for making my visions come to life!

Toni · Married on 06/03/2016

Flowers from the Farm is located in my hometown and since my mother was in charge of all wedding decor (she is a design genius), they were the ideal vendor to work with. I wasn't super involved in the floral selection process except to sign off on everything and give an idea of a color palette. However, I think my mother and Michelle must have talked 3-4x a week in the months leading up to the wedding. The work they did was out of this world - perfectly captured the rustic, yet refined vibe we were going for on our farm wedding. I highly recommend Flowers from the Farm!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Flowers from the Farm's reply:

Thank you so much!!! You were a simply stunning bride, Toni!!!
    Your mom is a delight and a pleasure to work with, and we adore you both. ❤️❤️

Meaghan · Married on 10/30/2015

We were fortunate enough to find Flowers from the Farm through a friend and I could not be happier about it. We worked with the lovely Michelle from the start and it was such a fun and easy process.

I brought an entire PowerPoint to our initial meeting of everything I wanted and Michelle graciously took the time to go through each arrangement, explained what sorts of flowers would work best aesthetically, while being cost effective. The result was a beyond gorgeous array of flowers at our rehearsal and our wedding.

In my humble opinion, my bouquet was the most beautiful I have ever seen. We also had some specialized items for our October wedding like arrangements in white pumpkins, and a hand strung garland for our sweetheart table - all of which came out impeccably.

This is a team of ladies who are amazing at what they do. I cannot recommend them enough!

Stunning design and unparalleled flexibility. I will happily call back again and again!!!

Lindsay · Married on 09/05/2015

Flowers from the Farm did an AMAZING job on my wedding flowers! Everything was exactly what I wanted and Michelle was SO wonderful and easy to work with. I looked at a few florists before finally booking with them - their price points were by far the most affordable without sacrificing quality or design. A few weeks before my wedding, Michelle did a mock up of how my center pieces were going to look, it gave me the opportunity to see exactly what I was getting and a chance to change anything - needless to say, the mock up was perfect and didn't require any adjustments! Best of all the flowers lasted over a week so you know the quality is outstanding! I would highly recommend Flowers from the Farm to any bride out there looking for the best when it comes to their wedding floral's.

Taylor · Married on 07/31/2015

Michelle was amazing to work with! I consider her more of a friend than just a vendor. She worked within my budget and gave me ideas on other aspects of my wedding. She was so helpful and down to earth. Her work was beautiful too. I was blown away by my bouquet of peonies and got many compliments on it too!

• Y

Yan · Married on 05/30/2015

We are short on budget for the wedding flowers but we did want to hire a good florist. I have been searching many "high classic" florists from wedding wire but they are either ridiculous high price or just not responsible. I actually found Flowers from the Farm in the yelp, since it has a very good review and it is also close to New Haven, we decided to give a try. Michelle scheduled a time according to my work and wait for me till very late. I do not know anything about flowers but I did research and gave her some photos I printed about the style I want for the bouquet and bridesmaid flowers. She looked at them and told me what flowers we need and what the price in the market for that flowers is. She is very nice, sweet, patient, honest, even try to help save money for us (give us few options to cut off the price, cut off the unnecessary spent). On the wedding day, she is not only making the beautiful bouquets, arrangement flowers, centrepieces, bow flowers, but also help us setup the tulle in church and centrepiece in reception. She is such a easy going, lovely, professional, thoughtful florist I ever met!!! Highly recommend any couple who are looking for florist! She will get married soon and I wish she will have a wonderful wedding!

Gina · Married on 03/27/2015

I cannot say enough about how great my experience with Flowers from the Farm was. I don't know anything about flowers, and they helped me out tremendously!!! I came in with some pictures and ideas of what I liked and they offered amazing suggestions which actually saved me money! I liked that they were really honest with me about the cost of flowers and they checked with me about the cost of everything before actually doing anything. When I asked to make changes they accommodated the changes and showed me what it would like with those changes. They are just so down to earth and relatable. I plan to use them for all my flower needs going forward!!