Flowers By The Station Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • Ashley
    Ashley B. Married on 07/17/2020

Dream Come True!!

My mom has been going here forever and recommended I go here for flowers for my wedding. I checked it out and was in love. The owner is super nice & helped me a ton. She really took my vision and brought it all to life. When my wedding day came, I was in awe. Everything was so beautiful and exactly what I had wanted. My cascading bouqet was my dream come true. If you're looking for local, friendly, and budget easy, definetly check out flowers by the station in attleboro!
    -Ashley & Eric Carvalho
    Alisha Married on 09/08/2018
    We used Flowers by the station for our wedding on Sept 8th. I can't even begin to tell you how amazing they were to work with. Cheryl totally got my vision from the beginning and helped me keep it in budget. The flowers looked so amazing and I received so many compliments throughout the day about them.
    Melissa Married on 11/26/2016
    Flowers by the Station provided exceptionally beautiful flowers for my wedding and were very courteous and pleasant to work with! I highly recommend their services!

Flowers By The Station's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be part of your special.
    Always love the fall flowers.
    Kelci Married on 10/22/2016
    We loved our flowers! They were absolutely beautiful! Excellent service!

Flowers By The Station's reply:

It was wonderful with you and your Mom.
    Congratulations and best wishes from all of us.
    Patricia Married on 10/22/2016
    The floral designer at Flowers By the Station was so easy to work with. She asked us what colors we liked, if there were any particular flowers we wanted in the bouquets, what sizes we were interested in and any other pertinent information that would help her design exactly what we wanted. The bridal bouquets she designed were even more beautiful and vibrant than we had imagined. We were thrilled with how beautifully they complimented the bridesmaids dresses and highlighted the bride. Five star in our book!

Flowers By The Station's reply:

Thank you so much for your review.
    We love to design each bouquet to be unique to each Brides vision.
    Kirsten Married on 09/24/2016
    Flowers by the station provided my bridal bouquet, 4 bridesmaids bouquets, 5 boutonnieres, 2 mothers bouquets, 1 grandmother bouquet, 1 throwaway bouquet to toss, 2 arrangements for the altar, and bows at the church. Michelle was such a pleasure to work with! I wanted specific flowers that were not in season at the time of my wedding and she recommended other flowers that were such a close match! I had the idea of personalizing the bridal and bridesmaids bouquets with nautical charms and she was able to add them and they were so pretty! I had not thought about a throwaway bouquet to use at the bouquet toss until about two weeks before the wedding and I called Michelle and she added it to the order without an issue. The flowers were so gorgeous and looked awesome in our pictures. I would highly recommend using Flowers by the Station!
    Lorene Married on 09/03/2016
    Great experience. Very accommodating from sitting down to pick out flowers right down to checking in the morning of our wedding and changing the time of delivery last minute to make things easier for me. Flowers were beautiful, prices were reasonable.
    Thanks again!!
    Rachel Married on 08/19/2016
    Absolutely wonderful... friendly, caring, and willing to go the extra mile to make sure you're happy -- something you can only find in a great neighborhood shop like this! Easy to work with and full of helpful suggestions.
    Emily Married on 06/11/2016
    Michelle was wonderful to work with! My flowers were absolutely beautiful, she created my vision PERFECTLY!

Emily,
    It was wonderful working with you and your Mom.
    What a perfect day it was to get married at the Botanical Gardens.
    Taylor Married on 05/28/2016
    They made the bouquets, boutineers and my centerpieces for my wedding. They were gorgeous! The staff were easy to work with. They were delivering different arrangement to 3 different places between the hotel I was staying, the church and the country club. I was slightly stressed, afraid that the correct pieces would be delivered to the wrong place. Flowers by the station did phenomenal! Everything was delivered to the right place and everything was delivered ahead of schedule!
  • User1900689 2+ years ago
    I absolutely LOVED working with the people at Flowers By The Station. I had so many questions and when I called I never felt like a bother. They made me feel like they were absolutely invested in my wedding and really really cared.
  • User1912146 2+ years ago
    For a small florist shop they never made me feel like they were in a time crunch when I had questions or changed mmy mind ! You knew they really listened because when I would be shown an example or a certain flower/color it would be like they read my mind. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and couldn't have asked for anything better.
    Kristin Married on 09/06/2013
    My flowers came out exactly how I imagined them to be !! Flowers by the station are very good at what they do and made my wedding day stress free !!!
    Kari Married on 08/30/2013
    Great service! I showed them something I liked that was way out of my price range, and they created a similar look for much less, and it was just as beautiful.
    Brian Married on 12/06/2014
    Our flowers turned out beautifully! It was great that they were delivered to our venue on time with each piece tagged (Father of the Bride, Groomsman, Grandmother of the Groom, etc). This meant that the flowers could be handled by the venue staff without any help from the bride and groom. The flowers were fresh and the arrangements were beautiful. The wraps on the bouquets were also very tasteful and did not slip or come loose throughout the day.

During our meeting with the staff, it was clear that they are all knowledgeable. We felt like our flowers would be exactly as expected. My only (minor) criticism would be that some of the staff are very terse on the phone and seem to prefer to answer questions in person. We would still recommend this company because the product was great and our meeting left a good impression.
    Jen Married on 05/18/2013
    Flowers by the Station did the flowers for my daughter's wedding. They were the most beautiful wedding flowers I have seen in a very long time. Michelle and Donna were so very helpful as we made several sets of changes. They were also extremely responsive to all changes we wanted made. They could visualize what my daughter wanted and made sure to execute it all perfectly. We received so many remarks about the beauty of the flowers. I can't thank them enough.
  • User1159535 2+ years ago
    Flowers were gorgeous. My bouquet was stunning.