Flowers by Leah Reviews

78 Reviews for Flowers by Leah

Lisa · Married on 04/14/2012

4.2
      3.0

We chose Flowers by Leah because her prices were very reasonable and she was willing to go outside the box a little to accommodate our pricing needs. Since she does work out of her home I think she has more flexibility. She isn't always that easy to get a hold of. Just leave a message on her machine and she will eventually call you back. Overall, the flowers were beautiful and the colors were as vibrant and I imagined.

I would definitely recommend Flowers by Leah for your flower needs. Just be sure to be as specific as possible and she will definitely meet your needs.

Sent on 05/21/2012

Tara · Married on 03/31/2012

4.2

Leah knew what I wanted right away, like she could read my mind. She can do big and beautiful or simple and elegant or a combination of all of those things. She just gets it and then makes it happen. Awesome.

Sent on 05/07/2012

tanya · Married on 07/02/2011

3.6
      2.0

First of all, every single arrangement was beautiful and better than I could have imagined. It's really too bad she was not organized. When I mailed her my deposit, she did not contact me to let me know she received it and didn't cash it for a month! I had to try to contact her to make sure she did receive it. (definately wanted to make sure my check made it into the right hands) Beforehand, we decided that since I wanted betta fish in my centerpieces, that my maid of honor would pick up the vases the day before so we could prepare them, put the fish in, and have it ready for when the florist came to put the flowers on top. Of course the morning of the wedding when we took the vases out of the boxes we found that she gave us two DIFFERENT SIZED vases.......I tried calling her a couple times to have to have the problem fixed, but she didn't answer. Instead, she called not me, but a bridesmaid to figure out how she was going to fix the problem. When I finally had my chance to speak with her, she told me she would be there 2 hours before the wedding. When that time came, I found she sent an assistant to put up all the flowers. That girl didn't really know where to put anything. She continuously asked my questions of where things went and how she was supposed to do things. And during my half hour before the wedding photo opt, she came into my hotel room to give me my and my bridesmaid's bouquets, and with those, my parents flowers. She left so quickly, I had to call my aunt to come to my room to hand out the flowers, since there were no parents in my room... So, I was happy with the flowers (they turned out to be perfect), but super disappointed in her organization.

Sent on 07/27/2011