Flowers by Leah Reviews

78 | Sunland, CA

78 Reviews for Flowers by Leah

Samantha · Married on 07/04/2009

Leah provided the MOST stunning flowers for my wedding. I had a vision when I met with her, but she took it to a whole other level. Everything was done to perfection. Leah was also beyond professional. On the day of the wedding, when I was stressed out taking pictures, she and her crew set up without needing me for anything. Her prices are also very fair. I would highly recommend Leah for your wedding. I wish I could get married again to see another great creation of hers!

Sent on 10/10/2009

Elizabeth · Married on 05/30/2009

On the altar Leah created a gorgeous floral arrangement which incorporated a unity candle and 2 side candles representing the 2 families. 3 maidenhair ferns on each side drew the eye toward the altar.

Leah's bouquet for the bride was a everything I hoped for, an exquisite cascade of flowers, but not too big for a petite bride. The bouquet needs to be held low to show the dress, so weight is a factor.

Margaret · Married on 05/24/2009

My entire experience with Leah was excellent from start to finish. I went into our first meeting not knowing exactly what I wanted for flowers. Leah listened to my thoughts and ideas and came up with the perfect arrangements and bouquets for my wedding. The bouquets were gorgeous and popped against my bridesmaids dresses, the flowers for the rest of the wedding party complimented the centerpieces perfectly. Everyone commented on how elegant and beautiful the flowers were. Working with Leah made my wedding planning experience a breeze. She patiently and reassuringly made changes as I constantly second guessed myself. In the end, my wedding was amazing, thanks to Leah!

Lynn · Married on 05/16/2009

Leah was amazing. The flowers were beautiful and just how I envisioned them. It was perfect.

Janice · Married on 02/15/2009

I absolutely loved working with Leah. I spoke with her once and described what I wanted and the day of my wedding she produced the absolutely most amazing flower arrangements. The centerpieces were WONDERFUL and my bouquet was EXACTLY what I imagined.

Leah is great, reasonable and professional. I would work with her again in a heartbeat.
    Check her out, I'm confident you'll be happy with her work!

Sent on 02/23/2009

Matilda · Married on 01/10/2009

After many meetings with different florists, Leah was the only one who understood our needs right off the bat. I knew what I was looking for but wasnt able to explain it all that well (I knew nothing about flowers) but whatever info I did give her she managed to come up with a beautiful vision of all my ideas. It was excatly what I wanted. Our first meeting with her, I left with the biggest smile on my face because finally someone understood what I was dreaming for. My husband looked at me and said call her tomorrow and book her!!! Leah is very good at what she does and we highly recomend her.....

Sent on 02/08/2009

Tiffany · Married on 10/03/2008

Leah was absolutely fantastic! She was so easy to work with, and her flowers and design were even better than we could have imagined. She is a great value (it seems like you get much more for your buck), and everything was beautiful.

I would highly recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 10/14/2008

Thomas · Married on 02/04/2017

My flowers came out better than expected

Sent on 03/09/2017

Karla · Married on 07/11/2015

Leah was such a great person to work with. I reached out to her in a bit of a panic. We had a set budget for flowers and I had reached out to another vendor who pretty much stated we were not worth the time. When I shared with Leah that the budget was pretty much set, she asked to see pictures, we set a meeting date at her home and booked her that same week. She is very honest, creative and will really go with what you want. I did not have as much communication with her because I was that confident that she would produce what we had asked for... and she did. Our ceremony was gorgeous, bouquets were absolutely beautiful- some bridesmaids took them home and kept them as home decorations.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Grace · Married on 03/11/2012

Flowers by Leah captured my exact vision. She was friendly and not imformative. She was very flexible and creative, but did not try to convince me of her ideas. They day of they were running a little late, but she made sure to let me know and delivered the finished product in time. I was so in love with my flowers, and so was everyone else. The value was extraordinary! I got an amazing deal and so many gorgeous blooms!! Thanks Leah!

Sent on 04/05/2012

Todd · Married on 01/09/2011

Leah was a joy to work with. Her flowers were absolutely gorgeous and she truly made our wedding look perfect. Amazing value for the quality that you get. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/30/2011

Nathan · Married on 01/06/2010

I might not be a designer, but I sure know what beauty is! Leah's work exceeded my expectations of that beauty and made our wedding truly phenomenal. My wife agrees with me wholeheartedly, as she loved each and every flower there was. Thanks!

Sent on 01/10/2010

Stacey · Married on 09/15/2007

Flowers by Leah is wonderful!! Leah is so easy to work with and does absolutely beautiful flower arranging. She was super flexible and completely willing to work with me to achieve the look and feel that I wanted on our budget. Leah did my arch, bouquets, boutonniere's, aisle, ceremony decorations, centerpieces and sweethearts table. All of my flowers were flawless, so much more beautiful than I could have ever imagined, her on site staff was awesome. She took my vision, her creativity and executed a look that was truly amazing.

Sent on 06/04/2008

Charlyn · Married on 05/18/2019

Timeless and Modern Flowers for our Wedding!

Leah’s flowers turned out so beautiful. She definitely exceeded our expectations on the day of the wedding! She really worked with us in customizing the flowers we like and created a cohesive, elegant and both timeless and modern look within our budget. All of our guests agreed! She definitely added to the colorful and modern decor of the hotel. The bridal and bridesmaids’ bouquets were gorgeous and went really well with the men’s boutonnières. The flower girl head wreathes were so precious and she created a really cool flower wand for one of my nieces who is only a year and half old. Both my husband and I want to commend Leah for her ability to customize the flowers to our style as well as add her ideas and flair. We can’t say enough good things about our experience and final result! We are both so happy we have photos to capture and remember the beautiful flowers from our wedding! Thank you Leah!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Leah did a great job and she delivered on time. Our Chuppah was beyond beautiful - we rented it from her and she set it up with linens and flowers.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Cathlene · Married on 05/29/2011

Flowers by Leah was one of the best choices my husband and I made for our wedding. We were under a tight budget, but Leah was able to work her magic and we got everything we wanted (flower-wise). She even helped us get a fire permit so we could add candles to our centerpieces.

You never know what the quality of the flowers will be until the day-of and it's always a bit of a worry that your florist will not pick the best stuff. This is SO not the case with Leah. We couldn't believe how big and gorgeous our flowers were!

Leah is great and so is her staff. Our wedding was outdoors and it was the windiest day ever! The decorating crew had to lay down the runner for our aisle twice while battling the high winds. Talk about patience and determination! They never complained once and our ceremony was beautiful.

Sent on 08/29/2011

Shannon · Married on 10/24/2008

Absolutely Beautiful!!! Could not have done a better job :) Loved he variety of colors. Perfect!

Sent on 11/05/2008

Claire · Married on 09/22/2007

Leah was very personable, helpful and reliable. I got everything I wanted and all her recommendations were very insightful- just what a bride needs when planning her big day!

Sent on 08/13/2008
  • O

Teresa · Married on 06/25/2011

3.5

We met with Leah to discuss the Flowers for our wedding. I didn’t have specific flower requests. I gave her the color scheme and a few favorite flowers. She made some suggestions both on the type of arrangements and which arrangements we needed. Her prices were very reasonable. When I saw my bouquet that day it was perfect! I had so many compliments and people borrowing it for pictures. She did the following:
    Bouquets: Brides, throwing, Matron of Honor, Bridesmaid, Jr. Bridesmaid, for Pews
    Wrist Corsages
    Buttonaires: Groom, Best Man, Groomsman, Ring Bearer, Family
    A wonderful arrangement for the arch
    Flower petals for aisle and flower girls.

Sent on 01/20/2012

Adrianna · Married on 06/06/2009

Leah does a great job at interpreting your ideas!!

Sent on 10/09/2009
  • I

I · Married on 02/20/2016

Leah did a great job with our flowers, and I absolutely loved my bouquet!!! Unfortunately with all the moving around after the wedding day, it got a little squished but I did manage to dry it afterwards.

We met at her in-home workspace and she had such a great personality. She took into consideration the exact colours and specific flowers I wanted incorporated, and also made suggestions and refined everything. We had changes up to the last week with numbers of people and boutonnieres and she rolled with the changes. There was no time for us to have a proper design meeting but she did the sample arrangement and sent photos instead.

I also asked for a backdrop for the sweetheart table at the last minute, and she set that up too. At the end of the night, I took a couple of arrangements home with me - they were too lovely to leave behind :)

Sent on 03/14/2016

I enjoyed working with Leah to create beautiful flower arrangements for our ceremony and reception. She was able to put together amazing, but affordable bouquets and centerpieces that added to the ambiance of our big day.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Christine · Married on 07/28/2012

3.0

The flowers for our wedding on July 28th were lovely. I was pleasantly surprised at how fresh the flowers stayed on that hot day, especially my all white one which didn't even shrink or stain! Leah is a visual person. If you show her exactly what you want, she will deliver 110%. Everything was done exactly how I wanted and I couldn't be happier. Leah is great. She offers the same great service as a pricey Beverly Hills-esque flower salon but with reasonable prices and friendliness. I have already recommended her to several friends and will continue to do so!

Sent on 08/19/2012

lisa · Married on 03/03/2010

wonderful flowers beautiful arrangements!

Sent on 03/19/2010

Leah was great to work with and I was very happy with the bouquets and centerpieces she made for our wedding. It was a little scary not knowing EXACTLY what they would look like (because available flowers change, and I gave her flexibility to find flowers within a certain style..) but it was exciting to have them delivered on our wedding day and look beautiful!

Sent on 07/27/2013