Flowers by Leah Reviews

78 | Sunland, CA

78 Reviews for Flowers by Leah

Very professional, couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

Sent on 11/08/2014

Leah was kind and easy to work with. She helped us stay within our budget, but without skimping on quality. I thank you Leah for your help in making the wedding very special.

Sent on 11/08/2014

Lori · Married on 03/15/2014

I feel like I did nothing to get the centerpieces I wanted at my wedding. I asked Leah to make an arrangement of herbs that's guests could take home at the end of the night and replant at home. I met with her, she gave us all the options, we chose and that was it! We have absolutely no problems with her, and we did barely any work! She was amazing and I was extremely happy with all the bouquets and flowers we used at the wedding as well. I would recommend her for the amazing quality of the flowers and herbs as well as the service we received. Leah was recommended to me and now I pass her forward to any and all who need a florist because she was absolutely amazing!

Sent on 03/29/2014

Ronda · Married on 12/29/2013

Leah is awesome! She made good suggestions and was patient with my decision making. She was flexible, pleasant to deal with, did not nickle and dime, and her flowers were beautiful!!! My ceremony and reception were just gorgeous. I would go with a regular size bridal bouquet rather than one that is larger than the bridesmaids bouqet. Highly recommend her!!

Sent on 01/19/2014

Carla · Married on 11/30/2013

Leah and her team are phenomenal! Leah did a great with incorporating our ideas and adding her touch to all of the details. Her employees have great customer service skills, were on time and we did not have to stress about a thing. We received so many compliments on the flower arrangements and bouquets. They did a great job and am forever grateful!

Sent on 02/16/2014

Juliana · Married on 10/05/2013

Loved working with Leah. Very easy and pleasurable to work with. Got lots of compliments on our flowers/plants. No complaints.

Sent on 01/07/2014

Loved my flowers and my centerpieces! Was exactly what I was looking for an had some great suggestions

Sent on 10/19/2015

Laura · Married on 06/08/2013

Flowers By Leah blew me away for my Dream Wedding!!! She is so talented and so creative! I could not ask for a better florist! Loved everything about my flowers and it was my favorite part of the wedding! She is reasonably priced and so easy to work with!

Laura & Kris

Sent on 09/24/2013
  • F

Fern · Married on 01/19/2013

My daughter's wedding was on 1/19/2013, and Leah did a splendid job! She was very responsive to our questions, and requests. She listened carefully because my daughter had a vision, and a list of favorite flowers to be used at her event. The tulip and calla lily bouquet was so bright and cheerful. The ceremony gazebo was decorated with tall branches and draped with colorful flowers. after the ceremony Leah also reused all the flowers for the sweetheart table, the cake table...etc. she made two different styles if centerpieces with candles. it was a truly wow effect. We interviewed four florists before deciding to go with Leah. she was not the cheapest but price is reasonable considering the overall experience and result. all our guests commented how beautiful the flowers were!

Sent on 01/31/2013

Marsha · Married on 07/28/2012

Leah was amazing! She executed the vision for my flowers perfectly, and everything was even more wonderful than I expected! Many of our guests commented on how much they loved the flowers at our wedding.

Sent on 08/18/2012
  • I

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2012

Leah was amazing!!! She worked within our budget and was able to pull off my vision for the isle runner and archway exactly as I saw it in my head. She even called me when one of the flowers we discussed for my bouquet was not available to give me options of what to substitute in. I am so extremely happy we went with Leah, I can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 06/08/2012

Kelleylynn · Married on 05/20/2012

Leah is an amazing florist! She does work out of her home which helps cut the overhead cost that a normal florist would charge which makes Flowers by Leah superior to other florist because of Leah's reasonable pricing. She created all of the bouquets as well as the centerpieces for our wedding. I was amazed and completely stunned when I saw my bouquet as well the bridesmaids bouquets. Purple was my main wedding color, and Leah chose so many different colored purple flowers that complemented the huge sunflowers I had chosen as part of my wedding flowers that I honestly don't know what to say except WOW! The bouquets were just downright beautiful and bright and vibrant. Everyone commented on the flowers that Leah chose and used in the bouquets. I even had someone say that they were one of the most beautiful arrangements that she had ever seen. I could not be more happy with Leah and her service. She is amazing and I will be recommending her to anyone that needs a florist.

Sent on 07/09/2012

Stephanie · Married on 03/10/2012

I was so lucky to find Leah. The flowers at my wedding where even more beautiful than what I had imagined and the price was more than fair. She worked with our budget but never made me feel like I was on one. I would recommend Leah to anyone no matter your budget, she did an awesome job.

Sent on 03/27/2012

Delilah · Married on 03/03/2012

Leah did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding. From the church to the venue everything was perfect and on time.

Sent on 03/23/2012

L · Married on 12/17/2011

Leah did a wonderful job for us....I was so happy with the outcome. She is very talented and professional. And she is just the sweetest...I will definitely use her services again in the future!

Sent on 03/20/2012
  • I

Prakriti · Married on 07/07/2011

Leah's decoration was absolutely amazing for my wedding this July. She is very responsive and goes into great detail about the customer's needs. I highly recommend her for flowers and decorations, for great prices!

Sent on 07/25/2011

Jenny · Married on 08/22/2010

If I could rate Leah higher than a 5, I would. Besides having a great personality, she is just so good at what she does. From the start, she gave me great suggestions on what type of flowers to use and the colors. I remember when she showed me a sample of what the arrangement would look like, I was totally amazed. The colors were perfect. Everything fit together so well. My mom is very hard to please and even she was amazed. I made several changes to the type of bouquet I wanted and she pulled it off beautifully. She was definitely my best find as far as vendors are concerned.

Sent on 08/27/2010

Mayank · Married on 06/15/2010

The "flowers by Leah " vendor is the best vendor for flowers and Decor and I bet everyone about that! They did an amazing job and made the wedding place all beautiful.

Sent on 06/23/2010

Jennifer · Married on 04/24/2010

Can't say enough good things about Leah. She took my visions and made them come alive! She dropped everything to change her schedule at the last minute to accommodate my Mother from out of town for my initial consultation. And she had no problem incorporating a special pin from my Grandmother into my bouquet. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/12/2010

Eleanor · Married on 11/17/2009

They were great with contacting and the flowers were beautiful!Really nice service.The flowers looked better than i had imagined.Definitely recommend them to my friends.

Sent on 02/02/2010

Leanne · Married on 10/18/2009

Leah took the vision I had and brought it to life. She exceeded my expectations 100%. I have had so many people tell me it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to and of course the flowers make the ambiance complete. I cant thank Leah enough for giving everything we wanted and so much more!

Sent on 10/28/2009

molly · Married on 10/10/2009

Leah and her staff did absolutely amazing work for an absolutely phenomenal price. She was fantastic to work with. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous... better than I ever imagined.

Sent on 11/04/2009

Amy · Married on 10/03/2009

Leah's flowers were absolutely gorgeous and she incorporated all of the colors and flowers that we discussed. My bouquet turned out spectacular and just pops in all of my photos. And my guests were fighting over the centerpieces because they turned out so awesome!

Sent on 11/03/2009

sara · Married on 08/07/2009

Leah, is amazing! She is an artist who works with flowers, creating masterpieces! Leah is so wonderful in that she will make your bouguet, your ceremony site, your tables look like something out of a dream. EVERYONE asked about my flowers because they could not believe how fresh they were, and how beautifully they were put together. She put sparkles on the flowers to really make them stand out, and added special touches like a "break-away throw bouquet" that was a hit! Do not hesitate to book her, she will make your dreams come true!!!

Sent on 08/27/2009

Michael · Married on 08/02/2009

Leah was recommended to my daughter by recent bride who had been very happy with her service. Leah was extremely knowledgable about flowers - their relative costs, availability, substituting flowers as necessary, and other things one would expect from a floral designer. Her staff was on time for the wedding and the flowers arrangements completely met expectations. (The decorations included a Chuppah set up and decorated with organza and flowers, several bouquets including pomodors, one corsage, buttonaires, table decorations, and several table flower arrangements of different sizes.) Her price was very reasonable also.

Sent on 10/09/2009