Flowers by Brandi Reviews

Flowers by Brandi View more information

• Dawn
    Dawn K. Married on 08/21/2021

Brandi was AMAZING in every aspect! She put together exactly what I was looking for just by looking at a few pictures.

Brandi was AMAZING! She brought my vision to life with just a few pictures. She was very responsive to messages, punctual and remembered EVERYTHING we talked about in our initial meeting, even the details that I had forgot about! She showed up day of and worked with my planning team to perfectly put out every flower we discussed. The flowers lasted for weeks!! And I couldn't be happier about her staying under our budget! THANK YOU AGAIN, BRANDI!
    Megan P. Married on 05/01/2021

Delivers beyond expectation!

Brandi and her work were an absolute dream. One thing I have learned is to trust those who are paid to do the job. She is someone you can trust 100% with your vision and she delivers above and beyond. She and Jason were a breeze to work with and communicated clearly along with what to expect. We discussed how I wanted the day to go, the vibe, the atmosphere and some inspiration images. She provided a vision board that we reviewed and agreed upon. The wedding was originally in May but ended up moving it to end of July due to the pandemic. She was accommodating moving the date and even was able to FLY in the flowers I wanted most, peonies, as they were out of season by end of July. She asked to have creative design over the arch and I agreed. She OVER delivered my expectation, it was absolutely amazing. Everyone at the wedding and even after have commented on how beautiful and lively all the floral elements were. If you're on the fence or beginning to look, just book Flowers by Brandi, you won't regret it.
  • Hannah
    Hannah C. Married on 11/20/2020

Go with brandi!

Brandi was absolutely amazing! Her prices are fantastic for the quality and time she puts into each piece. I cried when I saw my bouquet for the first time!! She’s super easy to work with and flexible with meeting up when discussing what exactly you want. Highly highly recommend!
    Deanna E. Married on 10/10/2020

Working with Brandi is a dream!

I've had the pleasure of working with Brandi on both photo shoots and weddings. She's so creative, always ready with great ideas and is really a lot of fun to work with! You will have nothing but a wonderful experience when you book Brandi!
  • Molly
    Molly A. Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing- Highly recommend

Brandi was awesome. Our wedding flowers were gorgeous and just what we wanted. The planning process was super easy, even with covid. She was very responsive to all messages. Her flowers are truly beautiful. Highly recommend Flowers by Brandi!
  • Gina
    Gina B. Married on 10/05/2019

Florals were stunning

Brandi is amazing, she has such a craft! She will sit down and listen to everything you want to have and makes it work! She is so professional, kind, and goes above and beyond. I wanted burgundy peonies for fall which is kind of impossible to have and Brandi made it happen! The bridesmaid and my bouquet were stunning! I also wanted lots of greenery all around my reception. I love eucalyptus and she provided 12 bunches for me. The guys Any time I would change my mind about something, she was a champ. So calm and cool and excited for us. Thank you Brandi for doing a stunning job!!
  • Peyton
    Peyton Married on 09/06/2019

Beautiful flowers

Brandi is so sweet and made the most amazing bouquets and decorated my arch perfectly. She even saved some flowers for my cake for me when I asked last minute! She really made my day so special. So glad I chose her!
    Angie Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding Florist

Fabulous work! Process was smooth and easy!
  • Cameron
    Cameron Married on 09/15/2018
    Planning the floral arrangements with Brandi was undoubtedly one of the easiest and most enjoyable aspects of our wedding planning! Brandi was incredibly easy to work with and came to our planning meetings prepared and excited. She delivered our vision perfectly and communicated well throughout the entire process. I must say, the arrangement she created stole the show and were jaw-droppingly beautiful. Our wedding photos would not have been the same without these masterpieces. Her budget was fair. I am prepared to give the highest recommendation of her services to anyone who inquires!
    Kimberly Married on 06/20/2015
    I would absolutely recommend
    Brandi! She did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. She made the process as stress free as possible and was very flexible/easy to work with. She was able to help guide me as to what color selections to what flowers would work best for the theme I was envisioning. The day of the wedding, everything looked perfect. :) I still to this day (2 years & counting) receive compliments on how beautiful our floral arrangements were.
    Jessica Married on 09/13/2014
    Brandi is amazing! She worked with my budget and truly understood my vision. I love the way my flowers turned out!