Flowerful Events Reviews

Flowerful Events 5
Flowerful Events 6
Flowerful Events 7

Jennifer · Married on 08/20/2011

Our flowers were more than we had ever imagined. Our bamboo arch with tropical red exotic flowers for our beach ceremony, our bouquets filled with beautiful tropical flowers, our bridal party corsages and tropical centerpieces were what we wanted and more. We were very open to what exact flowers we wanted. We spoke to them and they put together samples for everything that were so beautiful. Not only was EVERYONE at Flowerful EVents so helpful and kind, but they were willing to work with us until we got exactly what we had in mind. My bouquet was one of my favorite parts of the wedding. Everyone who sees our pictures cannot believe how different it is!!! Our centerpieces tied the whole room together. Check out their webpage and you will see exactly what I am talking about!! Check out FLOWERFUL EVENTS now!!!!!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Lisdin · Married on 07/23/2011

Kristina and Michael are by far the best ever, the transformations they make in a place leaves you speechless. They draped the oak room in shadowbrook for my wedding and I'm still speechless.They made my dream ceremony come true, it was all I wanted and more. The center pieces, bouquets were so fresh and beautiful. My guest who took the centerpieces home cant stop telling how beautiful and how long the flower last. Every service they did was done with such perfection and detail from the flowers of my cake to draping the place. They were very friendly and give you everything you want. They are one of a kind!!

Sent on 08/10/2011

Christia · Married on 06/26/2011

Kristina is really the best florist in the business! She is professional and pleasant to work with. I had a lilac purple and sea glass green color theme for a beach summer wedding. Before the wedding we had a meeting with her to see my sample bouquet. Kristina put together the most gorgeous bouquet for myself. She wrapped my bouquet with the extra material from my wedding dress.My bridesmaids had the most beautiful hydrangeas. My wedding arch for the ceremony was breathtaking. We had cute pomanders of purple carnations down the aisle. We rented beach themed centerpieces with sand and sea shells and starfish! Kristina brought everything on time and picked up the rentals. I would recommend her services a thousand times over!

Sent on 11/03/2011

Brenda · Married on 06/05/2011

Kristina did a wonderful job. The flowers were beautiful. I received
    many compliments. Was extremely easy working with this vendor!

Sent on 07/12/2011

Jen · Married on 06/04/2011

Michael and Kristina are GREAT!!! Everything that I asked for was done perfectly! I could not have asked for anything more!!! Highly recommend them!!!!

Sent on 06/27/2011

Flowerful Events's reply:

Thanks Jen! We had a blast and the wedding was absolutely beautiful!

Joanne · Married on 09/10/2010

Kristina did an amazing job with the flowers for my daughter's wedding. The boutenneers, bouquets and corsages were beautiful, as were the flowers at the church. In addition, Kristina did a fabulous job decorating the cake at the reception venue. Everything was delivered on time without issue. I would highly recommend Flowerful Events!!

Sent on 09/23/2010

Marissa · Married on 08/28/2010

Flowerful Events did an amazing job with our flowers. When we started the process for our wedding I had a vision of candles over flowers. Kristina and Michael were so helpful in the process. It was their creativity that really helped achieve our true vision. We wound up doing calla lilies and lots of candles for our Reception and for the ceremony the aisle was lined with floating candles in vases with orchids. Their creativity gave us the most beautiful modern yet romantic feel to both our Ceremony and Ballroom. All the bouquets and boutonnieres were gorgeous as well! We could not have been happier with the way everything looked. Our guests are still raving over how gorgeous everything was. This would not have been possible without Kristina and Michael. If you are looking for a florist you have to go to Flowerful Events they are the fabulous!

Sent on 09/21/2010

Greg · Married on 05/23/2010

our wedding was a day when we truly felt like all of our family and friends came together to give us something special, and that includes you. my first reaction to the flowers, and how well presented they were was "WOW!" when i saw what you did with our ceremony, reception, bouquets and boutonnieres i could not believe my eyes. i have seen flowers at hundreds of weddings and nothing ever compared to this. this was special. until now, i never knew what an impact flowers could truly have on a wedding. the flowers were beautiful, did not wilt a bit during the day, and added such a classy look to our whole day, that our wedding went from beautiful to extraordinary. we couldn't be more pleased and we cannot thank you enough. the one thing i can do is tell you that whenever you need anything video or photo, i will be there to help.

trust me when i say that kristina and michael are the best. there is no way i can imagine a better floral design for my wedding and we are so lucky to have had kristina and michael as our floral designers for our wedding!

Sent on 06/17/2010

Jennifer · Married on 05/01/2010

Flowerful Events did such an amazing job creating a beautiful wedding for us!!! They were very friendly and accommodating during the planning process. The flowers were so amazing! We chose to add table linens, chairs, and lighting to transform our reception. The room was absolutely beautiful and magical!!! Highly recommend Flowerful Events for weddings. Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 06/12/2010

Dina · Married on 10/02/2009

Kristina did an AMAZING job with my centerpieces, bouquets, etc. I explained to her what my budget was and what I was looking for and she came up with the perfect designs. My favorite thing about my wedding was my bouquet! Flowerful Events was professional, easy to work with, flexible, creative and a pleasure to use. I received so many compliments on my flowers - they were so vivid and bright in pinks and purples.

The service was outstanding, everything was delivered on time, at the right place and the quality of the flowers was amazing. Kristina exceeded all of my expectations, right down to the rose petals that adorned the placecard table. She was very patient and helpful throughout the entire process.

I live in Northern New Jersey and was recommended Flowerful Events through a family member. I would not recommend anyone else! Even though it was a bit of a drive for me to choose my final arrangements, it was worth it!

Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 08/24/2010

Dayna · Married on 11/07/2008

Kristina at Flowerful events is the best!! My sister found her first, then several of her friends and mine, then me and my aunt. We can't say enough about the beautiful work she does. When I went to her home office to see what my bouquets would look like I was shocked. I explained what I wanted to them to look like without using any names of flowers and she left the room and was back minutes later with the exact thing I wanted. Everyone we know that has been recommended has always come back with rave reviews.

Sent on 02/11/2009

Danielle · Married on 09/06/2008

Kristina did such a great job with my flowers. I had pictures of what I wanted and she took it to a whole new level. She knew what I wanted and built upon that. They were so pretty and fresh and stayed nice the whole night. She understood what I wanted based upon my color scheme and offered great suggestions. The flowers stayed for a pretty good amount of time after the wedding. I did not have her do my centerpieces because my place included them but from the models I saw they looked pretty. She decorated a beautiful arch and made my ideas become a reality.

Sent on 12/03/2008

Flowerful Events is like family to me. Through the email conversations and visits (consultation and sample), I have gotten to know the owners, Michael and Kristina very well. They take pride in what they do and are obsessed with making sure that every detail was exactly the way I wanted it. Even my in-laws, who came up for the Sample Showing, were thoroughly impressed with the well-oiled machine that is Flowerful Events. (They are still talking about how much fun the Sample Showing was.)

The day of the wedding, Flowerful Events did an amazing job! From the ceremony, to the cocktail hour and reception, Flowerful Events made every room amazing! They built our chuppah with my husband's tallis on the top which was simple and beautiful- just the way he wanted it to be. The flowers and decor for the cocktail hour and reception incorporated my wedding theme and colors which looked stunning! The guests were coming up to me throughout the reception commenting on the beauty of the flowers and decor. We even enjoyed all of the centerpieces the next day for the brunch.

Thank you Michael and Kristina and the rest of the Flowerful Events team!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Kristina and her crew did a phenomenal job capturing my vision for our wedding! I was amazed at our sample appointment with how she threw my bridal bouquet together in the matter of minutes and completely blew any idea I had in my head out of the water! She truly knows what she is doing and her prices are amazing! All of my guests, including myself, were blown away by how beautiful the centerpieces were at our reception! They were truly works of art! The flowers also lasted long as well! The only downfall that had occurred was the ribbon's on our bouquet were nothing near the sample color that I had given her, but nobody knew except for me and my girls' so it didn't matter. They were still gorgeous anyway!

Sent on 10/22/2012
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/08/2012

Flowerful Events helped us to make our wedding day absolutely PERFECT! We hired Flowerful for our flowers, beach chairs and accessories and a arch to get married under. They built the arch out of drift wood by hand and it was absolutely beautiful! Everyone at the wedding complimented the arch afterwards and how beautiful and detailed it looked. Our flowers were absolutely stunning and the owners of the company were extremely kind and worked with us through the whole process. We could not have been happier with everything ! Thank you Kristina and Michael :)
    Love, JeffreyandDanielle

Sent on 09/29/2012
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 04/20/2012

My sister-in-law referred us to Kristina. We set up a meeting and told her our budget and she really stuck to the budget (we upgraded to high centerpieces) but even still it wasn't that much more than we were budgeting for originally. A few weeks before, I met with Kristina so she could put some samples together; I loved her ideas.
    The day of the wedding, her team delivers everything to all the locations, which is amazing! The flowers were beautiful and she even included some starfish and seashells into my bouquet and my girl's bouquets. My venue asked me who did the flowers for the centerpieces because he said he thought they were beautiful and were some of the nicest he'd seen to date at the venue.
    Kristina and her team were amazing and I've already recommended to her to others :)

Sent on 04/26/2012

Michelle · Married on 11/29/2014

We were really happy with all of our wedding flowers. Flowerful events took my initial ideas and suggestions and made them come to life! Everything came together exactly as planned. I really liked how Kristina let us come by for a trial and actually created our centerpieces in advance for no extra charge. We were able to make some minor tweaks and know exactly what we were getting. The overall experience was great. Thanks Flowerful Events!

Sent on 02/25/2015

Kelli · Married on 09/16/2017

We were very pleased with Kristina and her staff at Flowerful Events. She helped bring our vision to life and the centerpieces and bouquets all turned out beautifully. She was professional and kind and she listened to exactly what we wanted to executed it beautifully.

Sent on 01/07/2018

4.2
      2.5

Flowerful Events did an amazing job on the flowers for my March wedding. The arrangements were HUGE with tons of flowers in them. We were very impressed by the amazing job Kristina did for us. Kristina is very busy though so sometimes it was difficult to get ahold of her which sometimes made the process harder. That is the only reason I gave her 4 stars instead of 5.

Sent on 03/14/2016