Flowerful Events Reviews

Flowerful Events 4
Flowerful Events 5
Flowerful Events 6
Flowerful Events 7

I absolutely loved working with Flowerful Events. Kristina and Anne were super helpful and incredibly organized. Each time I came in to meet with Kristina she always had notes on our previous meeting and walked me through each and every detail we'd established last time, just to make sure that nothing had changed.

Also, they did an incredible job when we went through our samples. I think it was really helpful for me to go through each and every bouquet and centerpiece and have the ability to play with each (e.g. adding and subtracting different flowers, changing the colors, experimenting with the ribbon). Kristina also made excellent recommendations and guided me through the process (e.g. my church was very long, so she recommended not doing pew hangings on every pew, and instead doing every 3 pews, which looked stunning). After we were finished, Kristina took pictures of what we settled on to ensure that the flowers came out exactly like we had in our samples and so that there were no surprises on my big day.

And there weren't! The flowers they provided were stunning and exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend Flowerful Events! They did an amazing job!

Sent on 09/18/2014

I was referred to Flowerful Events from a coworker who recently used them for her wedding and I was not disappointed. Working with Kristina and her team was an absolute joy! Kristina is so creative and really made our vision come alive. I could not get over how stunning the bouquets were and I especially loved how beautiful the ceremony flowers were. I have had several guests compliment me on how well the floral arrangements were put together. Thank you for making my day so beautiful, Flowerful Events!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Lisa · Married on 10/26/2013

After meeting with Kristina at Flowerful Events, my daughter, future son-in law and I knew we did not need to look any further. They had a general idea of what they wanted, but Kristina was able to take the ideas and run with them. The price was very reasonable based on our research. The flowers were beautiful-so many compliments! The centerpieces where spectacular! We couldn't have been more satisfied. Sincerely, Lisa(MOB) and the newlyweds

Sent on 10/28/2013

Renata · Married on 08/04/2013

I only had to meet with one florist before I knew they were the one! Flowerful Events is the best choice you can make!

Flowerful events made my wedding look like a dream. Both Michael and Kristina were a delight to work with and always had a smile on their face in every meeting. Kristina knows exactly what she is doing and her work is beyond gorgeous. The flowers and decorations speak for themselves. She went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with everything. They knew I wanted BLING.. and bling they delivered!! :)

I would highly recommend them to any couple who wants a beautiful wedding!!

Sent on 08/20/2013

marisa · Married on 08/02/2013

I couldn't be happier with our decision to use Flowerful Events! Kristina and Mike continually impressed us throughout the entire design process. Not only are they extremely creative and develop absolutely stunning pieces, but they're a true pleasure to work with. Kind, reliable, organized and extremely detailed. I can't imagine hiring anyone else for the job!

Sent on 08/09/2013

Flowerful Events is the master of flowers and all things weddings! I had been working with anther florist prior to her that was incredibly unresponsive. After looking on Weddingwire, I was so relived to find an honest, hard working, professional, creative vendor! Honestly I feel as if they gave us so much more then I imagined. They were such a pleasure to work along with and I highly recommend her to you!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Christina · Married on 06/01/2013

Kristina at Flowerful Events was absolutely wonderful. I planned my NJ wedding from out of state, and Kristina was very patient while working with me to find my perfect wedding vision. The flowers were above and beyond what I imagined. Thank you so much! I highly recommend Flowerful Events!!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2013

Flowerful Events made my wedding a dream! Our theme was "heaven" and our wedding truly came out to look heavenly with the fantastic job they did. They were flexible and easy to work with. Tell them your vision and watch it come true.

Sent on 08/16/2013
  • I

Ivana · Married on 05/18/2013

I googled florists and I was not finding anything I was loving much less liking. I found Kristina's contact information through our photographer and called her immediately. It was 10pm and she answered! When my husband and I met with her and her husband, we knew we found our florist. Kristina was very professional and knowledgeable and gave us so many options for flowers it was overwhelming. We walked through their warehouse and were speechless. On the day of our wedding, we walked into our reception before our guests did and the room was breathtaking! Everything we discussed with Kristina, the details, the type and quality of flowers, and the colors were everything my husband and I wanted. We changed the candalabras last minute and Kristina was very accomodating. The attention to detail was wonderful and our wedding day was made that much more special. Thank you!!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Flowerful Events did a wonderful job for my daughter's wedding on 5/17/14. All the flowers, from the bouquets to the centerpieces and chuppah were beautiful, different, fresh, and abundant. The staff was very professional, pleasant to work with, and took our ideas into consideration but guided us to ensure that everything would be just what we wanted.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Courtney · Married on 04/12/2013

Flowerful Events did an amazing job at my wedding! I met with Michael and Kristina and explained what I was looking for. They helped me pull my look together while staying in my budget and the end result was perfect and exactly how I had imagined it. I almost cried when I walked into our reception because it was so perfect. I highly recommend Flowerful Events for any wedding!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Nadine · Married on 04/06/2013

I was amazed at my experience with Flowerful Events. Agnieshka at Pumpkin Coach Creations recommended this florist. At first I thought I would not be able to afford them because they are a specialty florist that ONLY does weddings. Agnieshka encouraged me to give them a try. I was not disappointed! I came with some ideas of what I wanted, and in our initial consultation we were able to brain storm back and forth to make my dreams a reality. When I went to the showroom for the preview and saw what they were going to do, I just cried at how beautiful it was going to be. It was so wonderful to just relax and know that they were gong to create an over the top BEAUTIFUL wedding... from my bridal bouquets to the center pieces on the tables, everything was PERFECT!

Sent on 04/23/2013

melissa · Married on 03/23/2013

Hi Kristina and Michael. I apologize for not sending this sooner. I really don't know where to begin on how wonderful you both are. Your work is beyond incredible and you are truly two of the nicest people we have ever met. You are talented accommodating and I think I never got nervous because once I saw your showroom I knew there was nothing to worry about. My flowers made the room look more elegant than I ever imagined. It doesn't surprise me why two engaged couples emailed me right away asking who my florist was and for your contact info. You two are a rare vendor as you are incredibly talented and incredibly kind. You have the patience of a god showing me tons of arrangements right on the spot with a constant smile on your face. You stayed within our budget giving us exactly what we wanted and more. I am glad we stumbled upon you because you made the evening elegant and beautiful.

Sent on 06/10/2013

Annelise · Married on 12/31/2012

My husband and I contracted Flowerful Events to add some very unique and beautiful touches to our wedding reception and we couldn't be happier that we did! From the beginning Michael was extremely knowledgeable and professional, and made excellent recommendations for our desired end-result. Every step of the way Michael did his homework to ensure that he could make us happy and delivered the most beautiful decor and lighting. We are more than satisfied with the team at Flowerful Events and would highly recommend them to all of our friends!

Sent on 01/11/2013

Kristen · Married on 11/03/2012

We got married the Saturday following Hurricane Sandy & there are no words to describe how amazed/thankful we are for the job Kristina & Flowerful Events did. Trying to get last minute preparations taken care of the week leading up to a wedding is usually stressful enough, but doing it with no electricity, internet, cell service, or gas made it a nightmare. They worked with us as much as possible in terms of price and different options. The ceremony and reception décor was executed flawlessly and even given the tough gas and traffic situation, everything was delivered and set up on time that day. All of our flowers were gorgeous and lasted throughout the entire day and night. Kristina (the owner) is an absolute sweetheart who knows her stuff and their showroom is to die for. I would recommend their services to anyone in a heartbeat. I can’t wait until I can work with them again.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Kate · Married on 08/25/2012

Michael is truly a master at his craft! He was able to create a tropical island out of a beach at the Jersey shore. He energetically embraced our vision to create the feel of a destination wedding within traveling distance. This was very important to us since we were engaged in Saipan and were not able to return there to have our wedding. Michael was attentive to our ideas and was able to enhance them in a way we couldn't even have imagined. His creativity as well as skill in putting those ideas into form far exceeded our expectations and were well worth the investment. One of the things we loved most about working with Michael is that he respected our desire to create a relaxed, non-formal atmosphere that truly reflected our style and love of simplicity.
    Kristina was also absolutely wonderful to work with. She helped us create a tropical, island feel to our beach wedding that we were looking for instead of the usual shell/starfish beach theme. She was great at offering suggestions for adding flair while still showing interest in our personal style and ideas. She was able to ask all the right questions and create a variety of options based on our preferences. It was wonderful to have choices rather than just one option. She demonstrated both creativity and knowledge, and was professional and detail oriented all along the process. The entire team at Flowerful coordinated to create an unbelievable atmosphere! Thank you for such a pleasant experience!

Sent on 10/24/2012

SLOANE · Married on 08/19/2012

Flowerful Events put together a beautiful wedding for us! They got the EXACT coral colored flowers we were looking for and made our bouquets breath taking... down to the very last detail of lace and dripping pearls. Every design idea we had, the made into a reality. From the table arrangements that twinkled to the huppah that took our breath away, flowerful events and Kristina made our dreams come true! No need to look any further. THIS is the florist that EVERY bride should use!!! Professional, creative, friendly and will make your flower dreams come true!!

Sent on 09/10/2012

Danielle · Married on 07/06/2012

My wedding was on July 6, 2012. Our florist, Flowerful Events, really enhanced the beauty and aesthetics of our day, from the wonderful bouquets to the amazing centerpieces. Several of my guests commented on how spectacular our reception room looked because of the flowers, and I really think that this vendor helped take the elegance of our day to the next level! The team met with us beforehand to discuss what we envisioned for the day, and they executed our vision perfectly. Flowerful Events helped me to make my wedding day a memorable experience for all of my guests.

Sent on 07/26/2012

Danielle · Married on 05/19/2012

Kristina was amazing! She helped me every step of the way, and I couldn't have asked for better flowers and decorations at my wedding!

Sent on 06/12/2012
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 05/19/2012

Amazing Florist! I worked with Kristina and Michael and both were very helpful. I had no clue what i wanted in terms of flowers but with their help I ended with amazing looking event and got lots of complements on the ceremony space and reception tables!

Sent on 06/15/2012

Christine · Married on 04/27/2012

Beautiful flowers, centerpieces and uplighting. Kristina and Michael were great to work with and created exactly the decor that we were looking for.

Sent on 05/14/2012

Patricia · Married on 04/14/2012

The best flowers! We loved them from the first meeting to the big night.

Sent on 05/11/2012

Megan · Married on 10/01/2011

Kristina was great! Everything I asked for was done perfectly! Everything was delivered on time. The flowers were beautiful...the best florist in central jersey!

Sent on 10/30/2011

Jennifer · Married on 08/20/2011

Our flowers were more than we had ever imagined. Our bamboo arch with tropical red exotic flowers for our beach ceremony, our bouquets filled with beautiful tropical flowers, our bridal party corsages and tropical centerpieces were what we wanted and more. We were very open to what exact flowers we wanted. We spoke to them and they put together samples for everything that were so beautiful. Not only was EVERYONE at Flowerful EVents so helpful and kind, but they were willing to work with us until we got exactly what we had in mind. My bouquet was one of my favorite parts of the wedding. Everyone who sees our pictures cannot believe how different it is!!! Our centerpieces tied the whole room together. Check out their webpage and you will see exactly what I am talking about!! Check out FLOWERFUL EVENTS now!!!!!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Lisdin · Married on 07/23/2011

Kristina and Michael are by far the best ever, the transformations they make in a place leaves you speechless. They draped the oak room in shadowbrook for my wedding and I'm still speechless.They made my dream ceremony come true, it was all I wanted and more. The center pieces, bouquets were so fresh and beautiful. My guest who took the centerpieces home cant stop telling how beautiful and how long the flower last. Every service they did was done with such perfection and detail from the flowers of my cake to draping the place. They were very friendly and give you everything you want. They are one of a kind!!

Sent on 08/10/2011