Flower Works Reviews

Flower Works 5
  • Jessica

jessica Vitti · Married on 10/11/2019

Best florist ever

O.M.G. everybody, Rachel has been an absolute DREAM to work with from the first moment talking to her ! She knew exactly what I was invisioning and NAILED IT!!!! She is also sooo easy going and gracefully adjusted all of the changes I had to make in a heartbeat ! Everything came out perfect and I could not have been ANY happier! RACHEL YOU ROCK GIRL!!!!!

Flower Works 6
    Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 09/28/2019

Flower Works is a Dream Come True!

Rachel and CT Flower Works are exceptional, and I would give her 100 stars if that were an option. Rachel has an amazing eye for detail and goes the extra mile to make sure the everything is even better than you could have imagined. I have countless examples of how diligent, flexible and accommodating Rachel is. I wanted to provide my own hardware, and she readily accommodated this. When I needed advice on what to buy, she was always a text/call/facetime away. When I needed to add more to my order or change items, my order was updated flawlessly. When I was looking for a specific type of anemone, she secured a wholesaler that had the best quality anemones. On the day of my wedding, Rachel and her team blew me away. Not only was more beautiful than I could have possibly imagined, but she used extra greenery throughout the venue to make everything more beautiful. I cannot say enough how amazing Rachel is and I would recommend to every bride in New England.

Flower Works 7
    Flower Works 8
    Flower Works 9
    Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 09/07/2019

Exactly what you want in a florist!

Rachel at Flower works was a dream to work with. So sweet and flexible; she took all my crazy ideas and turned it into exactly what I pictured in my head. I never waiting more than a few hours for a response to an email or text and I'd recommend her to anyone looking for someone affordable that'll exceed your expectations!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Amanda · Married on 09/07/2019

Outstanding service & execution

Rachel was wonderful to work with and truly brought every idea I had to fruition. I don't know much about flowers and Rachel was wonderful to work with every step of the way. I received so many compliments and I wish I had invited her to the wedding so she could have accepted the credit!

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 08/17/2019

Stunning - hire her!

I am honestly blown away by everything Rachel did on our wedding day! All of our flowers and greenery were better than I could have imagined! Everything was breathtaking. I met with Rachel in the early stages of planning with a Pinterest board of ideas and she put together the perfect plan and outline of everything we asked for - and more! She took my vision to the next level while keeping me in budget and offered suggestions and ideas throughout, she really listened to every small detail. Our wedding flowers were an absolute dream. Rachel had everything under control and it was nice to know all of our flowers and details were in good hands. Our bouquets were GORGEOUS and the guys' boutonnières were perfect. Our farm head table was beautiful and our center pieces were picture perfect. We had a lot of miscellaneous details and placement for florals and greenery at our reception and every detail was just as stunning as the next. She is experienced and a true professional. I cannot thank Rachel enough for everything that she did for us. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Flower Works 10
    Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 07/13/2019

Executed to Perfection

Rachel is simply amazing. My original florist cancelled on me 6 months before my wedding so I had to find a new florist. I found Rachel and Flower Works and knew it was a match. Rachel took all my pinterest ideas and executed them with perfection. I changed my idea about certain things throughout that 6 months and with every email I sent she promptly responded keeping me at ease and listening to every idea. She also listened to my thoughts and concerns and offered many different design concepts to address them. One of those being a beautiful 16ft flower wall that we used half of for the ceremony and then repurposed in the reception. When I walked into my venue I was blown away at how well Rachel put all the flowers and decor together. All my bridesmaids LOVED their flowers and we were able to repurpose those as well. I am so glad I made the choice to use Rachel. She’s professional, prompt, and has great design sense which is everything you could want in a florist.

Sent on 07/16/2019

ANNE NATHASHA · Married on 04/25/2019

Rachel made my dream a reality

Amazing Rachel, our florist from FlowerWorks! Rach Where should I start! We were totally blown away by the flowers and the arch you designed for us. It was truly magical! I still remember how nervous viranga was at our first and only meeting where we discussed small details two days before the ceremony. You are just amazing Rach! I had a general idea of what the flowers and the arch would look like, but when they were completed, they exceeded our expectations! Thanks for making our day as perfect as it could be!

Flower Works 19
    Flower Works 28
    Flower Works 29
    Sent on 07/09/2019

Jackie Magliano · Married on 10/28/2018

Pinterest Dreams to Wedding Reality!

Oh my gosh. Where do I start!? Rachel is THE best. She took my Pinterest ideas and brought them to life! It was all perfect on our wedding day beyond what I saw in pictures. Rachel not only responded promptly she was so flexible, understanding, and patient! She can truly make anything a possibility. Her work is phenomenal. I feel like I walked away from my wedding with a friend! Impeccably gorgeous florals.

Flower Works 30
    Flower Works 31
    Sent on 10/30/2018

Deana M Hall · Married on 09/15/2018

Gorgeous flowers!

Rachel created all the flower's for my daughter's wedding, and they were nothing short of fabulous! She has such a great eye for color and detail. She was so easy to work with and knew how to bring that touch of elegance to everything she created. I was very pleased with the quality of the bouquets and she made the most beautiful wrist corsages with pearl cuffs. I highly recommend Rachel to make any occasion beautiful!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Ashley Burke · Married on 11/11/2017

She brought my vision to life!

Rachel is amazing to work with! She is so talented and I could tell that she truly cared about bringing my vision to fruition. I was really glad she was able to work in my budget and she had great suggestions for me when it came to picking the right flowers. I would definitely recommend for any event!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Michelle Urso · Married on 02/13/2016

Quality, value and ease! Look no further!

Amazing! I went in with a vague idea of what I wanted and she turned it into magic! She knew exactly what I wanted and went above and beyond what I ever thought my wedding would look like! I feel so lucky that I was able to have such a talented artist help enhance my wedding day and I will treasure the memories forever. If you’re looking for someone who will perfect your wedding dreams then this is the person you need!

Sent on 10/29/2018