Flower Shop Reviews

29 Reviews for Flower Shop

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing wedding flowers

Bethany and the Flower Shop were amazing! We hired them for our wedding in October. I am not the best at describing my visions, but they nailed it based on a few pictures and my description. They also gave us great advice on what flowers would last at our outdoor wedding. Bethany and the Flower Shop staff were super responsive, professional AND talented.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you so very much Lauren! We were so glad to be a part of your big day through flowers! You and your mom were a pleasure to work with. We wish you the very most happiness in your new marriage! If you need anything in the future don't hesitate to call!
  • Malori

Malori C. · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful Flowers and Florists

I am so so happy we chose this flower shop to provide the flowers for our wedding. I met with the shop manager, Bethany, in advance and she and I put together my dream floral arrangements. Then, when my wedding day finally came Bethany came by to show me my bouquet and other flowers in person and I nearly broke down and cried I was so happy. She literally took the ideas straight from my head and made them a reality. This flower shop was incredible to work with and they couldn't have done a better job. I wish I had more pictures right now but we're still waiting on the photographer to share more with us.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Malori! It was our pleasure to help create the wedding of your dreams! We cannot wait to see more pictures! We so look forward to being a part of major life events for you and yours.

Kaylin · Married on 04/07/2018

Above and beyond flourist

I met Bethany at a bridal show and fell in love the moment we met. Myself, mother and groom's mother were being saps discussing possibilities with her and she got choked up with us... Not only were her flower arrangements gorgeous but you could tell she truly wanted to make your visions come true. She was so excited to meet and start brainstorming. I came with a list of flowers that I loved and she sat and came up with the most perfect version of my vision possible. She was a dream to work with all the way through and the flowers came out better than i could have ever imagined. I dont know how she and her team create such unique works of art but the flowers blew everyone away.

Sent on 10/05/2020

Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you Kaylin for the kind words and the 5-Star Review!! It is greatly appreciated. All good wishes and blessing to you!!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

The ladies at the Flower Shop were so amazing. They listened to what I wanted and created such gorgeous arrangements for our wedding - I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 04/10/2018

The Flowershop was absolutely wonderful to work with. The flowers were beautiful and Fran was amazing to work with. She was helpful and kind and listened to exactly what I wanted. Loved, loved, loved them!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Thank you!!!

Robin · Married on 09/12/2014

You all did an awesome job for my daughters wedding it was just beautiful. She said it was here dream wedding when she got there . We will recommend everyone we know to you all and the venue was just a great place to have a wedding and reception .The ladies in the flower shop are very professional and very kind and helpful . keep up the good work?

Sent on 10/12/2014

Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you for the 5-Star review!!

Laura · Married on 06/05/2014

I would recommend The Flower Shop for any needs you may have no matter how big or small! Fran not only did our wedding flowers and centerpieces, but she also was our wedding coordinator. She was awesome! I couldn't have asked for things to go any smoother or easier! I also wouldn't have changed anything about our day...and it even rained! It was more perfect than I could ever imagine!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you for the 5-Star review!

Missy · Married on 06/01/2014

The flower shop did an amazing job with my daughters wedding flowers. The creativity and designs were beyond my expectations. Stunning and magical day for the bride and groom. Great team of ladies to work with for such an important day. Thanks Flower shop!

Sent on 07/15/2014
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/24/2014

Fran is great! She did an amazing job with my bouquets! They look absolutely beautiful in my pictures!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Abbey · Married on 05/18/2014

Beyond impressed with the Flower Shop's work. My day was absolutely beyond perfect thanks to them! They put up with my high maintenance self and gave me exactly what I wanted. Great prices too!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Thanks for the 5-Stars!

Rae · Married on 05/03/2014

The ladies at the flower shop were very friendly and easy to work with. They were able to create arrangements that were beautiful and exactly what I wanted for my wedding. They were even great enough to deliver my flowers and put them in the fridge of my venue. I was a pleasure working with them!

Sent on 07/05/2014

Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you for the 5-Star Review - this is what we strive for!

Candace · Married on 10/20/2013

The flowers were beautiful and the person doing our order was very flexible and helpful.

Sent on 11/18/2013

My flowers were exactly what I had wanted. Everyone loved the way everything looked. I was extremely pleased with all of the flowers and decorating. I even told my bridesmaids when they arrived that everything looked better than I even imagined.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you for the 5 Stars!

Jamie · Married on 10/12/2013

Fran and the flower shop were amazing to work with. I am not a very creative person so I was worried if I could articulate what I wanted. Fran and the team put together arrangements that were exactly what I wanted & even more than I could have hoped for!

Sent on 12/04/2013

Mary · Married on 09/21/2013

All of the staff were wonderful to work with. The day of my wedding my flowers were more beautiful than I had imagined! Our consult was precise and to the point, and again, seeing my flowers the day of the wedding, took my breath away!!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you for the kind words!

Mary · Married on 09/21/2013

My wedding flowers were beautifully arranged with TLC and taste. The staff was wonderful to work with and planned everything I envisioned!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Thanks for 5 Stars!

Nicole · Married on 06/15/2013

Everything was great! The flowers were beautiful, the staff was wonderful, and the venue is absolutely beautiful! Fran and the Flower Shop made beautiful arrangements for my bouquet, as well as the bridesmaids. The amazing flower arrangement that they made for the bride and groom table was gorgeous! We were very pleased with everything that had to offer!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Flower Shop's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful 5-Star review, we greatly appreciate it!

Beth · Married on 06/08/2013

They did an amazing job on all my flowers! They even came in on their day off to help me! They want their customers to be satisfied.

Sent on 07/15/2013

Flower Shop's reply:

All good wishes to you Beth!!

Kayla · Married on 05/18/2013

Flowers were beautiful! Very easy to work with. Recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you Kayla. We really enjoyed working with you!

Sarah · Married on 05/10/2013

They did a wonderful job and the flowers were beautiful! They made the process stress-free and were wonderful to work with!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Flower Shop's reply:

Thanks for the kind words!

Jessie · Married on 03/23/2013

I had a great experience at the Flower Shop. I am not the type of girl who knows much about flowers or what's in season. I had a very general idea of what I wanted, and Fran helped me decide what I needed. She helped me choose flowers that were all in season, which kept it within my budget. The flowers looked GREAT!! I would highly recommend the Flower Shop!

Sent on 04/22/2013

Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you Jessie! We were honored to help you with your wedding.

Sarah · Married on 08/02/2008

Gorgeous flower arrangements! Really nice people. They really helped choose the flowers I wanted, even though I had no knowledge about flowers. Great service!

Sent on 02/14/2009

Leah · Married on 06/14/2008

I do not know Martha's last name, I cant remember. She, however, is absolutely wonderful! She did the flowers for the cake as well as the outside and bridal bouquets and bouteinners. She is so wonderful and has so many wonderful ideas. She is so caring and thoughtful, very thorough! By far, the best flourist we talked to and did such a wonderful job!

Sent on 08/05/2008

Great work done from these ladies. Prices were great and they are very great at understanding your vision. I would recommend The Flower Shop to everyone!

Sent on 08/18/2013

Bailey · Married on 04/12/2014

Fran was so great to work with - very knowledgable and helpful. Highly recommend The Flower Shop for wedding flowers.

Sent on 05/13/2014