1410 Tuckaleechee Pike, Maryville, TN 37803 Map · Phone number
  • Meet the Team

About Flower Shop

Flower Shop, Inc. is a flower shop in Maryville, Tennessee. Flower Shop, Inc. has served the Maryville community since 1993 and is family owned and operated. They are well known for their quality, fresh flowers. They have professional staff and experienced floral designers that provide friendly customer service.

Flower Shop, Inc. has designers to create custom arrangements for your wedding. They suggest the best types of flowers and styles based on your needs. They can create classic, glamorous, preppy, rustic, country, modern, romantic and vintage designs to match your wedding color scheme and style. They deliver and set up your floral arrangements. Their services include:

• Aisle decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower girl baskets
  • Non-floral
  • Table arrangements

Other couples have also viewed

• Knight's Flowers

29 Reviews for Flower Shop

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing wedding flowers

Bethany and the Flower Shop were amazing! We hired them for our wedding in October. I am not the best at describing my visions, but they nailed it based on a few pictures and my description. They also gave us great advice on what flowers would last at our outdoor wedding. Bethany and the Flower Shop staff were super responsive, professional AND talented.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you so very much Lauren! We were so glad to be a part of your big day through flowers! You and your mom were a pleasure to work with. We wish you the very most happiness in your new marriage! If you need anything in the future don't hesitate to call!
  • Malori

Malori C. · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful Flowers and Florists

I am so so happy we chose this flower shop to provide the flowers for our wedding. I met with the shop manager, Bethany, in advance and she and I put together my dream floral arrangements. Then, when my wedding day finally came Bethany came by to show me my bouquet and other flowers in person and I nearly broke down and cried I was so happy. She literally took the ideas straight from my head and made them a reality. This flower shop was incredible to work with and they couldn't have done a better job. I wish I had more pictures right now but we're still waiting on the photographer to share more with us.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Malori! It was our pleasure to help create the wedding of your dreams! We cannot wait to see more pictures! We so look forward to being a part of major life events for you and yours.

Kaylin · Married on 04/07/2018

Above and beyond flourist

I met Bethany at a bridal show and fell in love the moment we met. Myself, mother and groom's mother were being saps discussing possibilities with her and she got choked up with us... Not only were her flower arrangements gorgeous but you could tell she truly wanted to make your visions come true. She was so excited to meet and start brainstorming. I came with a list of flowers that I loved and she sat and came up with the most perfect version of my vision possible. She was a dream to work with all the way through and the flowers came out better than i could have ever imagined. I dont know how she and her team create such unique works of art but the flowers blew everyone away.

Sent on 10/05/2020

Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you Kaylin for the kind words and the 5-Star Review!! It is greatly appreciated. All good wishes and blessing to you!!

Award

Flower Shop FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 250
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 10
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 50
    $ 100
    $ 1000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Preppy
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

Team of Flower Shop

Bethany

Bethany

Store Manage/Lead Wedding Designer

I began my career at Flower Shop in 2013. After working mainly at the front desk, helping customers with their website and telephone orders, I began learning the skills needed to be a floral designer. I'm very blessed to have been able to learn from the skilled staff at Flower Shop. Moving up to the Store Manager in 2018 and working with our wedding couples is defininetly one of my favorite things!!

+ More Details
- Less Details
Abigail

Abigail

Wedding Floral Designer

After the wedding couples come into the Shop for their wedding counsultation, my job is to make those thoughts, ideas, dreams a reality. Designing the wedding bouquets, wedding arbors, table decor etc has become one of my favorite things! My goal is to make it just perfect for their wedding day!! (It's really a lot of fun too).

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Smith Event Centers Banquet Halls

Of course, we always recommend our sister company, the Flower Shop, in Maryville for our brides at Smith Event Centers. They have been in business since 1993 and have a very knowledgeable and talented staff of floral designers. Do you need help deciding what type of flowers, colors and/or design for your wedding? The team will help you without any pressure to pick something. Take your time, look thru our resources, see the flowers before you order. At the Flower Shop, we "honor life and legacy."

• JOPHOTO Wedding Photographers

We have worked with the Flower Shop many times for weddings at Smithview Pavilion and others in Maryville, and the wedding bouquets and centerpieces they create are always gorgeous! The Flower Shop always uses high quality flowers and the bridal bouquets and centerpieces look amazing throughout the entire wedding day. We highly recommend the Flower Shop to brides in Maryville and Knoxville!

• Chef Tony Catering Wedding Caterers

What an awesome selection of fresh flowers.... The Flower Shop offers the best selection of floral arrangements to their clients! When you choose The Flower Shop , you choose an entire team of professional designers who come together to create the most exquisite bouquets , corsages, and arrangement around. Great value for your investment !

• 1410 Tuckaleechee Pike Maryville, 37803 See on map
    8009814292 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday-Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm Saturday 9:00am - 3:00pm
    Location of (Flower Shop)