Flower No. 5 Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Arianna C. Married on 09/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful designs, amazing customer service

I just went to my sister's wedding and thought the flowers were designed perfectly for the occasion, they have amazing taste and customer service, I will definitely be going there for my events to come, recommended 100%
  • Arianna
    Arianna F. Married on 05/22/2022

super helpful

The team was super helpful and guided me along in picking the best flowers and design. They went above and beyond in flowers delivery and placement at the venue. They got everything done as I planned the wedding in two weeks!
    Nicole Married on 01/12/2022

My go-to Florist!!

Flower No. 5 is my go-to for special occasions! The arrangements I’ve got from them have always met my expectations. My best experience with them was at my friend’s Bridal Shower. I needed to set up/decor the room within a short timeframe before my friend arrived (it was a surprise) and they delivered the arrangements I ordered with no issues and on time. They looked AMAZING! So chic as I wanted them to look. The flowers looked stunning and matched cohesively with the rest of the decor. They really got my vision. Definitely can recommend them with my eyes closed!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Silvia L. Married on 12/04/2021

Simply magical!

Omg I do not even know where to begin. My wedding was everything I ever dreamed of and more thanks to Flower No.5! I always wanted my wedding to be full of flowers and blooms and seem like we were in Winter Wonderland and the floral designer at Flower No5. did just that. I can't recommend them enough!
  • User2796048 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Bobby and Tommy were able to take 2 non colors and create a beautiful palate for our wedding. They literally took care of everything day of so that our family was able to concentrate on celebrating.
    Tiffany Married on 01/03/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The boys at Flowers No5 did a spectacular job with my wedding flowers, I could not have asked for or dreamed of more. They took the ideas and suggestions I had and created something truly stunning, from my wrought iron trellis covered in Bacara roses to my bouquet with the gold leafed roses artichokes and monkey tail. They really brought my vision to life and I will order all of my future floral arrangements from them. They were there for me every step of the way and on top of all the details. Thank you both so much for making my special day perfect!
    Mike Married on 11/15/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Bobby and Tom provided amazing flowers and service. Even though their prices aren't cheap, they are worth every penny, and they certainly aren't expensive, especially for the products they provided. They answered every phone call and email immediately and were an absolute joy to work with.
    Alicia Married on 10/24/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    These guys are the absolute best. My flowers were beautiful and they gave they best prices!
  • User1566078 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The flowers for the church were absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much!
  • Shireen
    Shireen Married on 11/24/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can not possibly put to words how amazing Bobby and Tom were at Flowers no 5. They took thier time at my consultation and brainstormed some amazing ideas. They came up with a great innovative idea for my bridesmaids and it was a hit. They worked with me as things changed throught the time of contract and the wedding day. Always being helpful, sincer and sweet. My wedding day was amazing. I recieved a ton of complements on all the flower arrangments and how everyone loved the creativity of the flowers. I recommend the services to any bride looking for quality, beautiful flower arrangements to complement your beautiful day.
  • User971293 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We found out about Flower No. 5 from our photographer, Norman Yu, and I am so happy we did.

Bobby and Tom at Flower No. 5 are literal superheroes. Not only did they come up with beautiful flower choices that transformed our reception area, they went above and beyond what could be expected from a vendor.

My fiancee and I had planned to have the bridal party put together the centrepieces for our wedding before the ceremony. Unfortunately, late arrival by the caterers, and other issues kept us from being able to. Bobby and Tom helped assemble our centrepieces and set up.

I can honestly say that I will never use another florist in Orlando. Their incredible work, extrordinary service, and the fact that they are two of the nicest people I've ever met, means I will be a loyal customer for life.
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 03/03/2019
    4 out of 5 rating
      2.0 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

March 3,2019

I would like to start out by saying that my flowers were beautiful. But there were some issues. We met at a bridal show and he agreed that they can make bouquets on a budget. They were slow to get me a quote after the initial visit as they were trying to get flower quotes from their vendors. This was my original quote. "1 Brides bouquet- A handtied cascading bouquet designed with White hydrangeas lisianthus purple, blush roses, Ocean song roses ,Plum ranunculus, with a greens to accent." I was disappointed that there were no ranunculus in my bouquet when that was the flower I had mentioned wanting. Also the fact that the shape wasn't what I had envisioned. In the quote it said it would be cascading and it felt more round with only a few pieces out. But with all that said, he did something that brought up the review. Due to my own error I had gotten my times mixed up on when to pick up my flowers. My wedding was on a Sunday and he closes at 1 on Saturdays. For some reason I thought I was due to pick up the flowers at 3pm. When he called about 1230pm but I was getting my nails done and didn't get the message until just after 1pm. His flower shop is more than an hour away from my house. But I rushed over to get the flowers. He kept his shop open and waited for me to pick up my flowers. That was something he didn't HAVE to do. As he had already been paid but if he hadn't have stayed open I would have been royally screwed with no flowers the day before my wedding. I ran in crying and apologizing and he said it was ok and he just wanted pictures afterwards. So even though there were some bumps I am incredibly grateful for everything. It may not have been exactly what I wanted but they were incredibly beautiful.