56 Reviews for Flower Market

Delivery (1)
Set Up (1)
Single Flowers (1)
56 Flower Market Reviews

I am so appreciative of the gorgeous work that Pam and the Flower Market did for my daughter's wedding this past weekend. Pam was a joy to work with and extremely helpful with guidance and suggestions. She was able to translate our ideas into stunning works of art and beauty for the bridal luncheon, rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception. Everything was just lovely. I encourage you to give Pam a call for your upcoming event. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Sharon, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Pam has been so responsive to every need. She did everything to make sure our wedding flowers were exactly what we wanted. We showed her pictures of what we wanted and what she created was perfect! You will not be disappointed if you choose the Flower Market. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sunny, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Pam did a wonderful job. She made being a destination bride very easy. The flower choices were beautiful and exactly what I was looking for.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

What a wonderful experience!! Very professional and accommodating from our initial consultation to the pick-up after the wedding and reception. We couldn't have been more pleased with the final outcome and would highly recommend Flower Market!!!

Profile Picture Shelby, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Pam was exceptional. My flowers were STUNNING! As crazy as it sounds, before speaking with Pam, I wasn’t even that excited about picking out flowers for my wedding, but she is so passionate and talented that couldn’t help but get excited. And on my wedding day I squealed with delight at the sight of my bouquets, centerpieces, and ceremony decorations! I feel so fortunate I found Pam – she perfectly captured my vision and my day would not have been the same without her.

I encourage you to check out her Instagram page: @hendersonvilleflowermarket

Profile Picture Sara, 10/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am so thankful that I chose the Flower Market for my flowers! They were above and beyond anything I could have ever dreamed of. I felt that I was getting a great price for how much I ordered and how beautiful everything was. I got so many compliments on my flowers and I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was such a joy working with Pam at the Flower Market! I showed Pam a couple of pictures of what I'd envisioned for the big day, and she was able to provide exactly what I wanted! Her flowers were beautiful, perfectly arranged, and they brought the entire vision together. It was important to me that our flowers in the church didn't overwhelm the altar, and she managed to create the most gorgeous arrangements that didn't take away from the beauty of the church. I absolutely recommend working with Pam at the Flower Market if you are looking for natural and beautiful flower arrangements for your big day.

Profile Picture Allison, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Being 6 hours away I needed to be able to put my total trust into Pam, she did not let me down. The centerpieces ordered were absolutely beautiful with such attention and detail given. They were truly works of art.

Profile Picture Kay, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Pam at the Flower Market is truly amazing! As soon as I called to set up an initial consultation, she was ready to book me for the same day! It was so easy and she was so calm and organized. She took all of my ideas for flowers and arrangements and listened carefully. She heard our budget and gave suggestions on how to get exactly what we wanted. We had the most beautiful arrangements we could have imagined, and she got us gorgeous flowers. We were so happy with her work! I would recommend Pam and the flower market to anyone!

Profile Picture Joanna , 4/15/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers

Pam did a wonderful job for our wedding! A lot of other shops wouldn't work with me because I refused to spend higher than a certain threshold but Pam took our budget, my vision and created something even better than I expected! She was very easy to work with, I didn't have to "manage" her - she was top notch!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It was so great working with Pam at the Flower Market. She did a great job of taking the visions I brought in and making them a reality. She has so much knowledge in the field which is very helpful. I appreciated her honesty and suggestions that helped me find what would be best. She also stayed within the budget I gave her and was able to make some last minute changes that made the experience that much better!!

Profile Picture Anna, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Pam, was wonderful to work with for our daughter's wedding! She listened to our ideas and looked at photographs helping us pull just the right vision together for our venue! Pam met with us multiple times working within our budget and accommodating several different tastes and ideas. She was always professional with fresh ideas! The room in which the wedding occurred was simply decorated with a beautiful floral cross. The room for the reception was beautiful. Our daughter took one look and exclaimed, "It is everything I wanted!" Thank you to Pam and her staff! You cannot go wrong with her many years experience and expertise! Sallie Carr

Profile Picture Sallie, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

As a bride on a budget, I cannot recommend Pam enough. I quickly realized that many of the bigger wedding florists require a huge minimum amount of money to be spent. I had a small wedding, so all I needed was a bouquet and flower crown. I'm so glad I decided to take my business to Flower Market. Pam made my bouquet and flower crown even better than I could have hoped for! I got so many compliments. My father was hospitalized the day before my wedding, so I was happy to have beautiful flowers that stayed looking fresh until I could go visit him the next day. We put my bouquet in a vase in his room and he said he got compliments on it for days.

Profile Picture Kate, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Words cannot express how much we love Pam and her team for making our special day perfect on Oct 14th, 2016. She went above and beyond with her creative work, professional manner and dedicated service. We highly highly highly recommend Flower Market for your wedding or any other floral needs, you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

everything was great. A real help since we were not from the area

Profile Picture thomas, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Very affordable, and does not require a minimum amount to be spent like other florists! She was great with communication, and did an excellent job taking your ideas and turning them into beautiful creations! I absolutely loved everything she did for our wedding!

You will not regret!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/25/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

The flower market was extremely helpful and kind. I had specific colors I was working with and they gave me plenty of options to choose from. My bouquet and boutineer for my husband were perfect.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't say THANK YOU enough to Pam at Flower Market! She was very responsive and willing to run with my wild idea of a bridal bouquet. Plus, she got this done in what I thought wouldn't be enough time and even met my parents to deliver the flowers the day after Christmas. Thank you again Pam! You truly set the tone of our outdoor winter ceremony with your beautiful flowers!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 12/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Words can't express how much I loved my flowers. I had to go by pictures because I didn't live in the city I got married in, and they were exactly what I wanted. Everything was affordable, delivered on time, and exceeded my expectations.

Profile Picture Catherine , 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The Flower Market and Pam were wonderful to work with. They provided helpful suggestions and information while always keeping my daughter's wishes in mind. The flowers were very beautiful and she kept us informed all the way thru the process.

Profile Picture susan, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

When I first started reaching out to florists for my wedding I told them I was looking for a rustic wedding theme (mason jars, burlap, etc). I knew Pam was the perfect florist for me when she told me we could make it look rustic without the typical rustic décor. From the beginning she created a unique vision that turned out to be more perfect than I ever could have imagined. Pam was great to work with and even went out of her way to change my runner color for me just a few weeks before the wedding. We received so many compliments on our wedding flowers and table décor and I owe it all to Pam!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/12/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Pam was absolutely fantastic to work with. My then fiance and I interviewed 3 different florist: discussed color schemes, preferences, budget, and shared pictures of things we liked. Out of the 3 vendors, Pam did the best job listening to what we liked and didn't like, and came up with wonderful bouquet ideas and arrangements -- all within our budget. The day of the wedding, I was amazed at how beautiful the bouquets, gazebo decorations, and centerpieces turned out. Everyone loved them! We received so many complements from our guests. I loved that she made the gazebo corner arrangements in such a way that after the ceremony, we could move them to the reception -- it was so easy, and the 'double duty' helped us stay within budget.

One special note, I was admiring a particular flower that was in one of the bridesmaids bouquets, but not in mine. She asked about it, then proceeded to quickly add that same type of flower to my bouquet. I absolutely LOVED it. She went the extra mile, with no fuss or bother (seemed somewhat embarrassed by our praise).

I very highly recommend Pam and The Flower Market. You will be delighted by the results!

Profile Picture User4450633, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I absolutely loved working with Pam from the Flower Market. When first meeting her, I enjoyed her laid back style and could tell that she is an experienced florist and an artist. I instantly trusted her judgement and felt that she saw the vision that I had for my wedding. She sent me some ideas via email and they were spot on. I knew then I could let go of the reins and let Pam do her magic. The end result was so beautiful!! More flowers than I ever thought we would have - they were everywhere!! Pam and her husband showed up right on time to pin the groomsmen and worked for hours setting the scene for our wedding. The colors matched perfectly with our theme. We were lucky enough to take all the flowers home with us and were shocked to find that many were still alive when we got back from our honeymoon two weeks after the wedding day!! We enjoyed Pam's beautiful handy work for weeks and still have ferns and succulents from the bouquets. Worth every penny!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/4/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Pam provided top quality service in every way! I presented to her some of my "thoughts and wishes," and she followed up on those ideas, adding a few very special touches of her own, beautifully incorporating my wishes into a wonderfully lovely wedding and reception area.

We received so many compliments on our wedding decor, not only from those present but also from friends who viewed pictures afterwards! One friend said that everything looked so "put together." What a compliment!!

I highly recommend Pam for all of the qualities listed above!!

Profile Picture Susan, 2/7/15, 2 Reviews