Flower Market Reviews

Flower Market 6
Flower Market 7
  • Jordan

Jordan Acosta · Married on 06/20/2019

Beautiful Blooms on a Budget!

Being the nature/outdoor lover that I am, one of my biggest aspects of our entire wedding was the flowers. I LOVE flowers. As far as décor goes, that is all I wanted for both the ceremony and the reception. We had a semi-destination wedding, and Pam went above and beyond to give us what we wanted. With us being from out of town, all of our contact was via phone and email, until the wedding day. Pam simply asked us about our budget, requested some inspirational pictures, and made it all happen. I was stunned at how beautiful and fresh the flowers were upon delivery. She has everything delivered in a very timely manner, responded to calls and emails almost immediately, worked with our wants, and provided us the most beautiful blooms we could have imagined. Not to mention that we only booked her a couple of weeks out from our wedding day. Flower Market is phenomenal, and both my husband and I highly recommend this florist for your dream wedding. We could not be any happier with how everything turned out. Thank you so much Flower Market, and thank you Pam, for making our wedding day so beautiful!

Sent on 07/04/2019
    Flower Market 8
    Flower Market 9

Hi Jordan,
    Thank you for your glowing review! We always strive to make sure each couple has their flower vision fulfilled.
    I am so glad you were happy! ( and that it didn't rain on you!)
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful Blooms for a Brilliant Buck!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Flower Market 10
    Flower Market 11

Hi Jamie,
    I am so happy that we could help you with your wedding flowers, and that you were pleased with the results! We strive to create each couples floral vision for their special day!
    Thank you for your kind words!
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle Pipitone · Married on 10/21/2018

Beautiful Blossoms

Pam is a magician when it comes to flowers. For my wedding, I wanted my arrangements to look very natural given my venue was outside, and Pam followed my request with absolute perfection. From the boutineers to the arrangement on the arch at the ceremony, everything was beautiful. Every guest raved about the flowers saying they were the most beautiful arrangements they have ever seen. Not only were the flowers amazing, but working with Pam was also an amazing experience. She was very hands on, organized, communicative, and extremely helpful throughout the whole process, especially on the actual wedding day. I would recommend the Flower Market to absolutely anyone getting married in/around the Hendersonville area.

Flower Market's reply:

Thank you, Gabielle, for your kind words.
    I loved your color palate, the venue, your mom and dad, and the chance to help you make your day even more wonderful!
    Many best wishes for a happy life together!

Alyssa Sutton · Married on 10/13/2018

Flower market is amazing

My flowers from Flower Market for my wedding were beyond what I could've dreamed of! Pam is amazing and so easy to work with!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Flower Market 12
    Flower Market 13

Flower Market's reply:

Thank you, Alyssa! You all were so fun and easy to work with! And, could you believe the gorgeous day that you had?
    Best wishes for a happy life :)

Alyssa · Married on 10/13/2018

Flower Market is amazing!

Pam was incredible! These flowers were so beautiful and she is awesome staying within my budget. She knew exactly what my vision was and she did it even better!

laura · Married on 09/15/2018

Above and beyond

Wedding took place during hurricane Florence . She was very flexible with changes due to weather . Even went out in rain to decorate arbor and cross that would be seen from coveted area . Bouquets were absolutely beautiful!

Thank you Laura!
    We enjoyed helping you all with the flowers. Your wedding was certainly one for the books!
    Best wishes for a happy life!

Nancy · Married on 09/02/2018

The floral arrangements and bouquets Pam provided for my daughter's wedding were beautiful. We received so many compliments from wedding guests and the staff at the reception venue as well. When we met with Pam months before the wedding, my daughter and future son-in-law didn't have a clear idea what they wanted, but she listened to their likes/dislikes, answered questions, made suggestions - and we couldn't have been happier with the results. She was also very accommodating with a few last minute changes/additions two weeks before the wedding. We would not hesitate to recommend Pam and the Flower Market to family and friends.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Flower Market's reply:

Thank you, Nancy, for taking the time for this review! We were very pleased to provide Emily and Anders' wedding flowers, and even more pleased that everyone was happy with the results! Best wishes to Emily and Anders for a happy life together.

Brenda · Married on 09/02/2018

It was a joy to work with Pam! The flowers were fresh and beautiful, and exactly what I wanted for our dinner. Pam was flexible and easily worked through some venue issues. She worked her magic, and we had many compliments on her arrangements.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Flower Market's reply:

Thank you, Brenda, for taking the time to write these kind words about us! We really try to make sure every Bride and Groom has the most beautiful flowers for this most important day!
    Thank you for your trust!

Lara · Married on 09/02/2018

Pam and her team did an excellent job for the flowers for our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. She was very responsive and flexible with helping us achieve the look we wanted for our wedding. Her and her team were also very punctual and showed up with the flowers when they said they would. Everything they provided for us was beautiful!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Flower Market's reply:

Thank you, Lara, for your generous review! We know what an important day your wedding is, and try to help you create a wonderful memory.
    All the best to both for a happy life!

Shahin · Married on 05/27/2018

Pam did a fantastic job in decorating the Gazebo as well as the reception area. The bouquets as well
    as the table arrangements were fabulous. Pam was so gracious with the last minuets additions to decorations. Anyone who hires The Flower Market is in for a treat and a thrill.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Flower Market's reply:

Thank you, Shahin, for inviting us to be a part of this lovely wedding. We enjoyed helping make the day even more beautiful!

Sharon · Married on 05/19/2018

I am so appreciative of the gorgeous work that Pam and the Flower Market did for my daughter's wedding this past weekend. Pam was a joy to work with and extremely helpful with guidance and suggestions. She was able to translate our ideas into stunning works of art and beauty for the bridal luncheon, rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception. Everything was just lovely. I encourage you to give Pam a call for your upcoming event. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/22/2018
    Flower Market 14
    Flower Market 15
    Flower Market 16

Sharon,
    Thank you so much for posting pictures, and for giving us the opportunity to help create the perfect wedding flowers for your daughter's events. It was truly our pleasure!

Sunny · Married on 04/14/2018

Pam has been so responsive to every need. She did everything to make sure our wedding flowers were exactly what we wanted. We showed her pictures of what we wanted and what she created was perfect! You will not be disappointed if you choose the Flower Market. I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Flower Market's reply:

Thank you, Sunny for your kind response! You all were so nice to work with, and we enjoyed creating your wedding flowers!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/21/2017

Pam did a wonderful job. She made being a destination bride very easy. The flower choices were beautiful and exactly what I was looking for.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Flower Market's reply:

Thank you, Samantha, for putting your trust in our work! We enjoyed using your vision to help make your day even more special!

Shelby · Married on 10/21/2017

What a wonderful experience!! Very professional and accommodating from our initial consultation to the pick-up after the wedding and reception. We couldn't have been more pleased with the final outcome and would highly recommend Flower Market!!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Flower Market's reply:

Thank you, Shelby! Your whole evening seemed magical, and we were pleased to help you with your beautiful event!

Sara · Married on 10/13/2017

Pam was exceptional. My flowers were STUNNING! As crazy as it sounds, before speaking with Pam, I wasn’t even that excited about picking out flowers for my wedding, but she is so passionate and talented that couldn’t help but get excited. And on my wedding day I squealed with delight at the sight of my bouquets, centerpieces, and ceremony decorations! I feel so fortunate I found Pam – she perfectly captured my vision and my day would not have been the same without her.

I encourage you to check out her Instagram page: @hendersonvilleflowermarket

Sent on 11/11/2017
    Flower Market 17
    Flower Market 18

Flower Market's reply:

Thank you so much, Sara, for placing your trust in us! We enjoyed helping make your vision come true! Best wishes to you both for a happy life together!

Samantha · Married on 10/01/2017

I am so thankful that I chose the Flower Market for my flowers! They were above and beyond anything I could have ever dreamed of. I felt that I was getting a great price for how much I ordered and how beautiful everything was. I got so many compliments on my flowers and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Flower Market's reply:

Thank you, Samantha, for trusting us with your wedding flowers! We were very happy to be part of your special day! Happy life to you two!

Allison · Married on 08/26/2017

It was such a joy working with Pam at the Flower Market! I showed Pam a couple of pictures of what I'd envisioned for the big day, and she was able to provide exactly what I wanted! Her flowers were beautiful, perfectly arranged, and they brought the entire vision together. It was important to me that our flowers in the church didn't overwhelm the altar, and she managed to create the most gorgeous arrangements that didn't take away from the beauty of the church. I absolutely recommend working with Pam at the Flower Market if you are looking for natural and beautiful flower arrangements for your big day.

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Flower Market 19
    Flower Market 20
    Flower Market 21
    Flower Market 22

Flower Market's reply:

Thank you so much, Allison, for your kind words. We try very hard to help each Bride with her vision. Best wishes for a happy future!

Kay · Married on 06/10/2017

Being 6 hours away I needed to be able to put my total trust into Pam, she did not let me down. The centerpieces ordered were absolutely beautiful with such attention and detail given. They were truly works of art.

Sent on 06/17/2017

Flower Market's reply:

Thank you, Kay, for the kind words, and for putting your trust in us! Best wishes for a happy life together.

Joanna · Married on 04/15/2017

Pam at the Flower Market is truly amazing! As soon as I called to set up an initial consultation, she was ready to book me for the same day! It was so easy and she was so calm and organized. She took all of my ideas for flowers and arrangements and listened carefully. She heard our budget and gave suggestions on how to get exactly what we wanted. We had the most beautiful arrangements we could have imagined, and she got us gorgeous flowers. We were so happy with her work! I would recommend Pam and the flower market to anyone!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Flower Market's reply:

Thank you, Joanna, for allowing us to be part of your special day! All the best to you all for the future!

Amanda · Married on 03/25/2017

Pam did a wonderful job for our wedding! A lot of other shops wouldn't work with me because I refused to spend higher than a certain threshold but Pam took our budget, my vision and created something even better than I expected! She was very easy to work with, I didn't have to "manage" her - she was top notch!!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Flower Market 23
    Flower Market 24
    Flower Market 25
    Flower Market 26
    Flower Market 27
    Flower Market 28

Flower Market's reply:

Thank you, Amanda, for trusting us with your wedding flowers! You all were delightful to work with. We wish you a happy future!

Anna · Married on 12/10/2016

It was so great working with Pam at the Flower Market. She did a great job of taking the visions I brought in and making them a reality. She has so much knowledge in the field which is very helpful. I appreciated her honesty and suggestions that helped me find what would be best. She also stayed within the budget I gave her and was able to make some last minute changes that made the experience that much better!!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Flower Market's reply:

Thank you, Anna! I was more than happy to help you all with your flowers (even with the power failure!) . Best wishes to both of you!

Sallie · Married on 11/12/2016

Pam, was wonderful to work with for our daughter's wedding! She listened to our ideas and looked at photographs helping us pull just the right vision together for our venue! Pam met with us multiple times working within our budget and accommodating several different tastes and ideas. She was always professional with fresh ideas! The room in which the wedding occurred was simply decorated with a beautiful floral cross. The room for the reception was beautiful. Our daughter took one look and exclaimed, "It is everything I wanted!" Thank you to Pam and her staff! You cannot go wrong with her many years experience and expertise! Sallie Carr

Sent on 01/23/2017

Thank you, Sallie!
    It was a pleasure and a challenge to help you all with your wedding flowers ! Thank you for trusting us to make the day even more beautiful.

Kate · Married on 10/29/2016

As a bride on a budget, I cannot recommend Pam enough. I quickly realized that many of the bigger wedding florists require a huge minimum amount of money to be spent. I had a small wedding, so all I needed was a bouquet and flower crown. I'm so glad I decided to take my business to Flower Market. Pam made my bouquet and flower crown even better than I could have hoped for! I got so many compliments. My father was hospitalized the day before my wedding, so I was happy to have beautiful flowers that stayed looking fresh until I could go visit him the next day. We put my bouquet in a vase in his room and he said he got compliments on it for days.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Flower Market's reply:

Thank you, Kate, for choosing us for your important day! Every Bride deserves something special, and we were happy to make something special for you!

Emily · Married on 10/14/2016

Words cannot express how much we love Pam and her team for making our special day perfect on Oct 14th, 2016. She went above and beyond with her creative work, professional manner and dedicated service. We highly highly highly recommend Flower Market for your wedding or any other floral needs, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Thank you, Emily!
    We enjoyed working with you all, and enjoyed helping make your day even more beautiful!