59 Reviews for Flower Market

Delivery (1)
Set Up (1)
Single Flowers (1)
59 Flower Market Reviews

The floral arrangements and bouquets Pam provided for my daughter's wedding were beautiful. We received so many compliments from wedding guests and the staff at the reception venue as well. When we met with Pam months before the wedding, my daughter and future son-in-law didn't have a clear idea what they wanted, but she listened to their likes/dislikes, answered questions, made suggestions - and we couldn't have been happier with the results. She was also very accommodating with a few last minute changes/additions two weeks before the wedding. We would not hesitate to recommend Pam and the Flower Market to family and friends.

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It was a joy to work with Pam! The flowers were fresh and beautiful, and exactly what I wanted for our dinner. Pam was flexible and easily worked through some venue issues. She worked her magic, and we had many compliments on her arrangements.

Profile Picture Brenda, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Pam did a fantastic job in decorating the Gazebo as well as the reception area. The bouquets as well
as the table arrangements were fabulous. Pam was so gracious with the last minuets additions to decorations. Anyone who hires The Flower Market is in for a treat and a thrill.

Profile Picture Shahin, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I am so appreciative of the gorgeous work that Pam and the Flower Market did for my daughter's wedding this past weekend. Pam was a joy to work with and extremely helpful with guidance and suggestions. She was able to translate our ideas into stunning works of art and beauty for the bridal luncheon, rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception. Everything was just lovely. I encourage you to give Pam a call for your upcoming event. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Sharon, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Pam has been so responsive to every need. She did everything to make sure our wedding flowers were exactly what we wanted. We showed her pictures of what we wanted and what she created was perfect! You will not be disappointed if you choose the Flower Market. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sunny, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Pam did a wonderful job. She made being a destination bride very easy. The flower choices were beautiful and exactly what I was looking for.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

What a wonderful experience!! Very professional and accommodating from our initial consultation to the pick-up after the wedding and reception. We couldn't have been more pleased with the final outcome and would highly recommend Flower Market!!!

Profile Picture Shelby, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Pam was exceptional. My flowers were STUNNING! As crazy as it sounds, before speaking with Pam, I wasn’t even that excited about picking out flowers for my wedding, but she is so passionate and talented that couldn’t help but get excited. And on my wedding day I squealed with delight at the sight of my bouquets, centerpieces, and ceremony decorations! I feel so fortunate I found Pam – she perfectly captured my vision and my day would not have been the same without her.

I encourage you to check out her Instagram page: @hendersonvilleflowermarket

Profile Picture Sara, 10/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am so thankful that I chose the Flower Market for my flowers! They were above and beyond anything I could have ever dreamed of. I felt that I was getting a great price for how much I ordered and how beautiful everything was. I got so many compliments on my flowers and I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was such a joy working with Pam at the Flower Market! I showed Pam a couple of pictures of what I'd envisioned for the big day, and she was able to provide exactly what I wanted! Her flowers were beautiful, perfectly arranged, and they brought the entire vision together. It was important to me that our flowers in the church didn't overwhelm the altar, and she managed to create the most gorgeous arrangements that didn't take away from the beauty of the church. I absolutely recommend working with Pam at the Flower Market if you are looking for natural and beautiful flower arrangements for your big day.

Profile Picture Allison, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Being 6 hours away I needed to be able to put my total trust into Pam, she did not let me down. The centerpieces ordered were absolutely beautiful with such attention and detail given. They were truly works of art.

Profile Picture Kay, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Pam at the Flower Market is truly amazing! As soon as I called to set up an initial consultation, she was ready to book me for the same day! It was so easy and she was so calm and organized. She took all of my ideas for flowers and arrangements and listened carefully. She heard our budget and gave suggestions on how to get exactly what we wanted. We had the most beautiful arrangements we could have imagined, and she got us gorgeous flowers. We were so happy with her work! I would recommend Pam and the flower market to anyone!

Profile Picture Joanna , 4/15/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers

Pam did a wonderful job for our wedding! A lot of other shops wouldn't work with me because I refused to spend higher than a certain threshold but Pam took our budget, my vision and created something even better than I expected! She was very easy to work with, I didn't have to "manage" her - she was top notch!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It was so great working with Pam at the Flower Market. She did a great job of taking the visions I brought in and making them a reality. She has so much knowledge in the field which is very helpful. I appreciated her honesty and suggestions that helped me find what would be best. She also stayed within the budget I gave her and was able to make some last minute changes that made the experience that much better!!

Profile Picture Anna, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Pam, was wonderful to work with for our daughter's wedding! She listened to our ideas and looked at photographs helping us pull just the right vision together for our venue! Pam met with us multiple times working within our budget and accommodating several different tastes and ideas. She was always professional with fresh ideas! The room in which the wedding occurred was simply decorated with a beautiful floral cross. The room for the reception was beautiful. Our daughter took one look and exclaimed, "It is everything I wanted!" Thank you to Pam and her staff! You cannot go wrong with her many years experience and expertise! Sallie Carr

Profile Picture Sallie, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

As a bride on a budget, I cannot recommend Pam enough. I quickly realized that many of the bigger wedding florists require a huge minimum amount of money to be spent. I had a small wedding, so all I needed was a bouquet and flower crown. I'm so glad I decided to take my business to Flower Market. Pam made my bouquet and flower crown even better than I could have hoped for! I got so many compliments. My father was hospitalized the day before my wedding, so I was happy to have beautiful flowers that stayed looking fresh until I could go visit him the next day. We put my bouquet in a vase in his room and he said he got compliments on it for days.

Profile Picture Kate, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Words cannot express how much we love Pam and her team for making our special day perfect on Oct 14th, 2016. She went above and beyond with her creative work, professional manner and dedicated service. We highly highly highly recommend Flower Market for your wedding or any other floral needs, you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

everything was great. A real help since we were not from the area

Profile Picture thomas, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Very affordable, and does not require a minimum amount to be spent like other florists! She was great with communication, and did an excellent job taking your ideas and turning them into beautiful creations! I absolutely loved everything she did for our wedding!

You will not regret!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/25/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

The flower market was extremely helpful and kind. I had specific colors I was working with and they gave me plenty of options to choose from. My bouquet and boutineer for my husband were perfect.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't say THANK YOU enough to Pam at Flower Market! She was very responsive and willing to run with my wild idea of a bridal bouquet. Plus, she got this done in what I thought wouldn't be enough time and even met my parents to deliver the flowers the day after Christmas. Thank you again Pam! You truly set the tone of our outdoor winter ceremony with your beautiful flowers!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 12/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Words can't express how much I loved my flowers. I had to go by pictures because I didn't live in the city I got married in, and they were exactly what I wanted. Everything was affordable, delivered on time, and exceeded my expectations.

Profile Picture Catherine , 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The Flower Market and Pam were wonderful to work with. They provided helpful suggestions and information while always keeping my daughter's wishes in mind. The flowers were very beautiful and she kept us informed all the way thru the process.

Profile Picture susan, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

When I first started reaching out to florists for my wedding I told them I was looking for a rustic wedding theme (mason jars, burlap, etc). I knew Pam was the perfect florist for me when she told me we could make it look rustic without the typical rustic décor. From the beginning she created a unique vision that turned out to be more perfect than I ever could have imagined. Pam was great to work with and even went out of her way to change my runner color for me just a few weeks before the wedding. We received so many compliments on our wedding flowers and table décor and I owe it all to Pam!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/12/15, 6 Reviews