Flower Kiosk Reviews

Flower Kiosk 5
  • Francesca

Francesca Basile · Getting married on 05/09/2021

Perfect Experience!

As someone who works in Portsmouth, NH and got married in Kittery, ME, Flower Kiosk was a convenient and local option. I couldn't have been more pleased with their service! I didn't have a strong vision for my wedding flowers, so I let them take the lead and their familiarity with the venue and a quick meeting to learn more about my style ended up with them creating perfect arrangements! Vanessa was always easy to reach, flexible when the sizing of my tables changed and super honest and transparent about making sure we made the most of our budget. I couldn't have asked for a better experience! I'd recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/29/2019

Lucy Cleland · Getting married on 03/07/2021

The Beyoncé of Florists

First of all, let me start by telling you that Vanessa who owns Flower Kiosk is extremely cool with a huge smile so you know you’re in the right place. You meet, you chat about flowers, you smell flowers, everything is fun and relaxed. You go away, you prep for your wedding day, and on your wedding day Flower Kiosk blows your mind!!! These are creative talented people and they can bring it. And I’m not gonna lie we down played how judgemental our families were about flowed when we went in: big time gardeners on both sides, grandmas who won awards for their arrangements, master Gardners—the whole crazy package. And we had a n big vision for what we wanted but not so many specifics to go with it. And Vanessa and her team NAILED IT. We asked for tons of color, but if you wanted literally white roses and white peonies I bet Vanessa and her team would make it look like a freaking dream. Forget stuffy: their stuff is polished and lush and natural and effortless. And SLAYS. Our guests were blown away—many many people asked about the flowers after!! And for us it was such a gift: the flowers were a huge part of what made the wedding feel like us and feel personal. Thank you Flower Kiosk!

Pro tip: you can donate your flowers to local hospitals and hospice centers after the big day!

Flower Kiosk 6
    Flower Kiosk 11
    Sent on 10/31/2019

Courtney Brass · Married on 11/10/2019

Lovely lovely lovely

Vanessa was a pleasure to work with - from early stages to day of last minute requests. The flowers looked beautiful and I can’t wait to get more pictures back!! Thank you!!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Ashley Gray · Married on 11/10/2019

Such a great experience!

I had to find a new florist fast within a month or so before our wedding due to complications, and Vanessa and the staff were extremely helpful and accommodating with everything we wanted! Our flowers came out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined, and gave my wedding the look I dreamed of! I highly suggest Flower Kiosk for anyone's wedding in the future!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/12/2019

Worth Every Penny!

Vanessa was fantastic! From our first meeting she was so personable, calm, and organized. She immediately understood our aesthetic and gave amazing recommendations for types of flowers. She worked with our budget and made our wedding day absolutely magical! We wanted a very specific rose gold goblet for our centerpieces and she found one exactly like my Pinterest photo. The day of delivery went so smoothly, she was right on time with her bubbly smile and all the flowers were gorgeous! It was an absolute joy working with her. Worth every penny :)

Flower Kiosk 12
    Flower Kiosk 13
    Sent on 11/25/2019

Meaghan O'Hara · Married on 08/31/2019

Flower Kiosk: the Best in Portsmouth

Flower Kiosk is amazing! I was so impressed with Vanessa's vision + execution. My flowers were even more amazing than I hoped they would be. Highly recommend working with this awesome team.

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Claire

Claire Petersen · Married on 07/09/2019

Absolutely the Best!

I used Flower Kiosk for my wedding flowers and I could not have asked for a better experience! Vanessa was amazing - responsive, professional and so talented! My flowers came out better than I could have imagined and the entire process was smooth and enjoyable. Flower Kiosk is the best!!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Ashley Moser · Married on 06/15/2019

Flower Kiosk

Vanessa was wonderful to work with from our first consultation to our wedding day. I trusted her vision and knowledge of flowers 1000%. My flowers were more beautiful than I could have imagined. It was so great to have such an important piece of the day handled so expertly and professionally! I would highly recommend and can’t wait to use them again!

Flower Kiosk 14
    Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Susi

Susi Huesing · Married on 06/01/2019

Exactly what I wanted - so beautiful

I had a hard time finding a flower place who would help me with the type of bouquet I wanted for a reasonable price. Once I got in touch with Vanessa things became super easy and relaxed. She did an outstanding job with my bouquet, as well as the boutonniere and the table settings. We were thrilled with her work.

Flower Kiosk 15
    Sent on 06/21/2019

Shelagh · Married on 06/01/2019

Best experience!

I worked with Vanessa for my St. Patrick’s Day wedding. She went above and beyond to make our day perfect. Everything from the entrance arrangement, to the mantle, to the bouquets were simply perfect.

Flower Kiosk 16
    Flower Kiosk 17
    Flower Kiosk 18
    Flower Kiosk 19
    Flower Kiosk 20
    Sent on 12/07/2019

Anne Forsyth · Married on 03/08/2019

Wedding at Home

From my first appointment through the entire experience everything was managed beautifully. The end result was exactly what I had in mind and made our day all the more special.

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Rosa · Married on 11/11/2018

Vanessa is a doll and her work is beyond impressive

I am so happy that I stumbled across The Flower Kiosk, an adorable little flower shop in the heart of downtown Portsmouth. I was so indecisive on who to choose to be my florist for my wedding and after reading other reviews and meeting with Vanessa, I knew I found the perfect person and the perfect place. Vanessa is probably the sweetest person there is. She is so understanding and patient and nice and she really knows her stuff. You can tell she loves her work which gave me confidence that she was going to do an amazing job. She's reassuring, professional, knows all of the latest trends, and very personable. She took the time to meet with me on more than one occasion and always answered my thousands of emails in a timely manner. I presented her with a huge mantel piece that I wanted as the backdrop of my ceremony at my venue and she delivered. It was so gorgeous and absolutely stunning. On my wedding day when I snuck into the ballroom before everyone was there I actually cried when I saw the setup of the centerpieces, the mantel piece, and the rose petals lining the aisle. It added so much to an already beautiful venue. I was at a loss for words when I saw my bridal bouquet. I love it so much that I had it preserved immediately after! Her work is so impressive, beautiful, and cohesive. She's amazing. If you're stuck on deciding on a florist then make it easy on yourself and call The Flower Kiosk now!

Sent on 11/14/2018

AnneMarie · Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful flowers!

Vanessa was so easy to work with. She was super responsive to my emails and questions, and so nice when I met her in person. The flowers were absolutely beautiful, I got so many compliments on my bouquet! Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Caitlin · Married on 09/23/2018

I need to gush for a minute about Vanessa at The Flower Kiosk. I am what many might call a “control freak” and it’s very hard for me to relinquish control. From my very first meeting with Vanessa I knew I was in good hands. She understood the look and vibe I was going for yet we were vague about it- leaving it open for Vanessa to work her magic. I wanted texture, color and some earthy components with succulents and air plants all mixed with various pieces of driftwood (collected by us, friends and family all summer). To say that she nailed it is a total understatement. I couldn’t have imagined it better.
    Not only is Vanessa insanely talented but she was simply amazing to work worth. Thank you again for everything! The Flower Kiosk will be my one and only for all floral needs here on out!

Flower Kiosk 21
    Flower Kiosk 22
    Flower Kiosk 23
    Flower Kiosk 24
    Flower Kiosk 25
    Sent on 10/01/2018

Tiffany · Married on 08/04/2018

Vanessa listened to all my ideas and made them look beautiful! I honestly can't even begin to describe how happy I am I went to the Flower Kiosk for my bouquet and flower arrangements. All of my guests were blown away!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Leah · Married on 10/13/2017

We can't even begin to say enough about our experience with Vanessa from the Flower Kiosk! She is lovely, responsive, and so creative! We had an initial consultation with her where we gave her our budget, a list of what our expectations were and what we were looking for. Between then and our final meeting, we conversed multiple times via email to update our flower list as things changed. Right before the wedding, we had a final meeting with her to finalize all of the details. Our flowers were STUNNING!! They came out so much better than we had expected, were delivered to the venue and set up, and they came in UNDER our budget! Everything was perfect, my bouquet was better than I had ever dreamed. This is the place for you if you're looking for creative, beautiful flower arrangements and an easy but professional planning process! THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Shaylagh · Married on 09/30/2017

I absolutely loved working with Betsy at the Flower Kiosk. Flowers are one of my favorite parts of a wedding, and I had a specific vision of how I wanted them to look. She incorporated all of my ideas, suggested some other great ones, and produced a final look that was absolutely stunning. Throughout the whole wedding I found myself telling guests, “and look at how beautiful these flowers are!” because I was just so in love with them. I received comments all night about my bouquet and how well the centerpieces came together. My photographer even said, “I love doing weddings with Flower Kiosk because they nail it every time, and these are the perfect example of that.” Her creations were really one of the highlights of the day for me, and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding flourist in this area.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/02/2017

Working with Flower Kiosk was amazing. We met with Vanessa twice and she was so organized and detailed. We enjoyed our meetings with her very much. She was super responsive, friendly, and funny! The final product was incredible and she dropped off the flowers to three different locations personally. We are so happy with the service and the final outcome. Thank you Vanessa!!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/29/2017

I knew I wanted to work with Vanessa after I saw her work with my sister's wedding. Meeting with her put me at such ease; she knew my vision honestly more than I think I knew! She kept us on budget and literally brought my dream to life. I was in utter disbelief when I saw the bouquets, then the church and lastly the venue. Vanessa is the type of vendor brides can put 100% faith in. Working with her was a great pleasure and she made our day the beauty I had hoped for!

Sent on 08/02/2017
  • Emilie

Emilie · Married on 07/01/2017

Working with Betsy and Vanessa was delightful! Choosing flowers for our wedding was something I looked forward to so much and Betsy was so creative and thoughtful -she listened to my "vision" and seemed equally excited to brainstorm along with me. In the end she was able to accommodate our budget and help us create an absolutely beautiful wedding -the flowers were really the focal point of the decorations. In the beginning of our planning I asked if we could create a whimsical, garden feel, and the final product was beyond what I imagined. Our guests came up to us describing the wedding as a "whimsical, enchanted forest!": mission accomplished. The most special touch was the beautiful flower crown made of spray roses, thistle, and rosemary; it was exactly what I hoped it would be and I will always keep it to remember the day. Thank you Betsy and Vanessa for making our wedding day so magical!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Megan · Married on 06/03/2017

We had an amazing experience working with Vanessa and the Flower Kiosk! Our wedding was held in the barn and I knew that I wanted to have flower centerpieces on each table and big baskets on barrels that were at the front of the barn. I gave Vanessa the guidance of wanting the flowers to look like they were freshly picked from the field. What she created was better than I could have ever imagined-she used tons of different textures and alternate flowers that made them unique and beautiful. She also created amazing bouquets for my maid of honor and I-and she personally delivered them to me which was an awesome touch. Finally she was made beautiful flowers for the alter at the church and took care of all deliveries so I had nothing to worry about. I can't thank Vanessa enough for what an amazing job she did with the flowers!!!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Kathryn · Married on 05/26/2017

The bouquet and centerpieces were better than anything I ever could have imagined. The flowers were beautifully arranged and put together and stunning. Vanessa worked with us to make sure we got what we wanted while adhering or our budgets.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Mary · Married on 11/26/2016

Gorgeous, creative wedding flowers for church ceremony, reception buffet tables and centerpieces as well as personals! Lovely combination of traditional roses with accents of thistle, delphinium, and hydrangea. Queen Anna lace added softness and succulants made very unique and interesting textures. Each flower perfectly chosen for its context. Highly recommend. Guests took home centerpieces and enjoyed their beauty for a week after wedding, they were so fresh!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Brie · Married on 09/17/2016

Absolutely wonderful working with Flower Kiosk. I gave them a few ideas, and they put the whole vision together. Flowers turned out more incredible than I thought they would! They were also right on time to drop the flowers off! Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Katie · Married on 09/10/2016

I was absolutely blown away with Flower Kiosk, from the day I stepped foot into the shop to the wedding day, everything was perfect. Vanessa and her team did an absolutely exceptional job and a totally reasonable cost. Each arrangement was more perfect than I ever could have imagined. I would highly recommend Flower Kiosk, their attention to detail and service was above and beyond.

Sent on 09/21/2016