Flower Kiosk Reviews

Flower Kiosk 6
Flower Kiosk 7
  • Amanda

Amanda Rosa · Married on 11/11/2018

Vanessa is a doll and her work is beyond impressive

I am so happy that I stumbled across The Flower Kiosk, an adorable little flower shop in the heart of downtown Portsmouth. I was so indecisive on who to choose to be my florist for my wedding and after reading other reviews and meeting with Vanessa, I knew I found the perfect person and the perfect place. Vanessa is probably the sweetest person there is. She is so understanding and patient and nice and she really knows her stuff. You can tell she loves her work which gave me confidence that she was going to do an amazing job. She's reassuring, professional, knows all of the latest trends, and very personable. She took the time to meet with me on more than one occasion and always answered my thousands of emails in a timely manner. I presented her with a huge mantel piece that I wanted as the backdrop of my ceremony at my venue and she delivered. It was so gorgeous and absolutely stunning. On my wedding day when I snuck into the ballroom before everyone was there I actually cried when I saw the setup of the centerpieces, the mantel piece, and the rose petals lining the aisle. It added so much to an already beautiful venue. I was at a loss for words when I saw my bridal bouquet. I love it so much that I had it preserved immediately after! Her work is so impressive, beautiful, and cohesive. She's amazing. If you're stuck on deciding on a florist then make it easy on yourself and call The Flower Kiosk now!

AnneMarie · Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful flowers!

Vanessa was so easy to work with. She was super responsive to my emails and questions, and so nice when I met her in person. The flowers were absolutely beautiful, I got so many compliments on my bouquet! Definitely recommend!!

Tiffany · Married on 08/04/2018

Vanessa listened to all my ideas and made them look beautiful! I honestly can't even begin to describe how happy I am I went to the Flower Kiosk for my bouquet and flower arrangements. All of my guests were blown away!

Leah · Married on 10/13/2017

We can't even begin to say enough about our experience with Vanessa from the Flower Kiosk! She is lovely, responsive, and so creative! We had an initial consultation with her where we gave her our budget, a list of what our expectations were and what we were looking for. Between then and our final meeting, we conversed multiple times via email to update our flower list as things changed. Right before the wedding, we had a final meeting with her to finalize all of the details. Our flowers were STUNNING!! They came out so much better than we had expected, were delivered to the venue and set up, and they came in UNDER our budget! Everything was perfect, my bouquet was better than I had ever dreamed. This is the place for you if you're looking for creative, beautiful flower arrangements and an easy but professional planning process! THANK YOU!

Shaylagh · Married on 09/30/2017

I absolutely loved working with Betsy at the Flower Kiosk. Flowers are one of my favorite parts of a wedding, and I had a specific vision of how I wanted them to look. She incorporated all of my ideas, suggested some other great ones, and produced a final look that was absolutely stunning. Throughout the whole wedding I found myself telling guests, “and look at how beautiful these flowers are!” because I was just so in love with them. I received comments all night about my bouquet and how well the centerpieces came together. My photographer even said, “I love doing weddings with Flower Kiosk because they nail it every time, and these are the perfect example of that.” Her creations were really one of the highlights of the day for me, and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding flourist in this area.

Amanda · Married on 09/02/2017

Working with Flower Kiosk was amazing. We met with Vanessa twice and she was so organized and detailed. We enjoyed our meetings with her very much. She was super responsive, friendly, and funny! The final product was incredible and she dropped off the flowers to three different locations personally. We are so happy with the service and the final outcome. Thank you Vanessa!!!

Lauren · Married on 07/29/2017

I knew I wanted to work with Vanessa after I saw her work with my sister's wedding. Meeting with her put me at such ease; she knew my vision honestly more than I think I knew! She kept us on budget and literally brought my dream to life. I was in utter disbelief when I saw the bouquets, then the church and lastly the venue. Vanessa is the type of vendor brides can put 100% faith in. Working with her was a great pleasure and she made our day the beauty I had hoped for!

Emilie · Married on 07/01/2017

Working with Betsy and Vanessa was delightful! Choosing flowers for our wedding was something I looked forward to so much and Betsy was so creative and thoughtful -she listened to my "vision" and seemed equally excited to brainstorm along with me. In the end she was able to accommodate our budget and help us create an absolutely beautiful wedding -the flowers were really the focal point of the decorations. In the beginning of our planning I asked if we could create a whimsical, garden feel, and the final product was beyond what I imagined. Our guests came up to us describing the wedding as a "whimsical, enchanted forest!": mission accomplished. The most special touch was the beautiful flower crown made of spray roses, thistle, and rosemary; it was exactly what I hoped it would be and I will always keep it to remember the day. Thank you Betsy and Vanessa for making our wedding day so magical!

Megan · Married on 06/03/2017

We had an amazing experience working with Vanessa and the Flower Kiosk! Our wedding was held in the barn and I knew that I wanted to have flower centerpieces on each table and big baskets on barrels that were at the front of the barn. I gave Vanessa the guidance of wanting the flowers to look like they were freshly picked from the field. What she created was better than I could have ever imagined-she used tons of different textures and alternate flowers that made them unique and beautiful. She also created amazing bouquets for my maid of honor and I-and she personally delivered them to me which was an awesome touch. Finally she was made beautiful flowers for the alter at the church and took care of all deliveries so I had nothing to worry about. I can't thank Vanessa enough for what an amazing job she did with the flowers!!!

Kathryn · Married on 05/26/2017

The bouquet and centerpieces were better than anything I ever could have imagined. The flowers were beautifully arranged and put together and stunning. Vanessa worked with us to make sure we got what we wanted while adhering or our budgets.

Mary · Married on 11/26/2016

Gorgeous, creative wedding flowers for church ceremony, reception buffet tables and centerpieces as well as personals! Lovely combination of traditional roses with accents of thistle, delphinium, and hydrangea. Queen Anna lace added softness and succulants made very unique and interesting textures. Each flower perfectly chosen for its context. Highly recommend. Guests took home centerpieces and enjoyed their beauty for a week after wedding, they were so fresh!

Brie · Married on 09/17/2016

Absolutely wonderful working with Flower Kiosk. I gave them a few ideas, and they put the whole vision together. Flowers turned out more incredible than I thought they would! They were also right on time to drop the flowers off! Highly recommend.

Katie · Married on 09/10/2016

I was absolutely blown away with Flower Kiosk, from the day I stepped foot into the shop to the wedding day, everything was perfect. Vanessa and her team did an absolutely exceptional job and a totally reasonable cost. Each arrangement was more perfect than I ever could have imagined. I would highly recommend Flower Kiosk, their attention to detail and service was above and beyond.

Erica · Married on 08/07/2016

The Flower Kiosk is as good as it gets. For some reason, choosing flowers was something I was dreading, I felt so overwhelmed by options, price, and my wedding "vision". Have no fear Vanessa is here! Vanessa made me feel comfortable the minute I walked in the door. She just "got me". She worked within my budget, told me what was cool and not cool in the flower world and helped form my vision without being pushy or upselling. Not only are Vanessa and her group talented and professional, they are kind and warm. I showed her pictures on pinterest and she created! The day before my wedding when the flowers came in there was an issue with the color of my bridesmaids bouquets. For some reason, the dahlias this year did not go with the color flow we had envisioned....due to this mishap Vanessa upgraded my flowers at no charge to fit the color scheme and feel of the day and they looked stunning!! I felt like it was meant to be all along. She hand delivered the flowers herself on my big day (a welcome smiling face) and when I saw my venue flowers and centerpieces my jaw dropped! Truly perfection. I expected Flower Kiosk to be the most expensive since they have such a wonderful reputation, but I price compared with another florist who did not make me feel nearly as comfortable and understood with less flowers to boot, at a higher price! I would choose the Flower Kiosk over and over again, and will be returning for future flower needs :)

• Christine

Christine · Married on 06/04/2016

Betsy and her creations are absolutely amazing. We had a very specific vision for our wedding, and she took that vision and ran with it. We wanted a fun, colorful, summery wedding that fit our coastal, June day and this Floridian bride. Betsy listened to all of my random ideas and helped us focus in on great pieces that not only were beautiful but truly reflected my husband and I. We absolutely loved all of our florals--from mine and my bridesmaids' bouquets to the groomsmen's boutonnieres to the special wearable pieces she created for our families to our centerpieces, cocktail table pieces, and sweetheart table garland. Betsy's gorgeous work helped make our day everything we wanted it to be, and so much more!

Kiersten · Married on 09/12/2015

Betsy and her team are the best! They went above and beyond for my September wedding in Kennebunkport. From the bouquets to the centerpieces, everything was amazing and more than I could have imagined.

T · Married on 08/01/2015

We loved the flowers by Flower Kiosk! They were great to work with and helped us design the whole look of our wedding! We were blown away by how beautiful the flowers looked and would HIGHLY recommend them to use for an event!!!

Theresa · Married on 08/01/2015

I loved the flowers that Flower Kiosk provided for my wedding! They were beautiful and the staff was delightful to work with!!! Thank you so much for making our wedding day so perfect!

Betsy did a great job with our flowers and other table designs, she listened closely to the theme we wanted and implemented it perfectly. We had a long lead time before our event and she even made some sample centerpieces for us with no extra charge. When I walked into the reception the day of the wedding it all looked even better than I imagined it could have, the colors and layout were just lovely.

Gillian · Married on 01/03/2015

Betsy did a phenomenal job with the flowers for our wedding. We had very specific ideas, and she executed them perfectly! She helped me pick out flowers appropriate for our winter wedding, and everything arrived fresh and beautiful. Betsy is so professional and easy to work with - I recommend her without any hesitations!!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/18/2014

Betsy was so easy and responsive to work with which was vital since my daughter lives in Baltimore and I live here in NH. My daughter had a very clear idea of the romantic effects she desired and Betsy brought us there. Balancing particulars of floral preferences with seasonal availabities and cost consciousness. Betsy was open to evolving ideas as the wedding neared and graciously accommodated us. The guests remarked again and again on the loveliness of the flowers and how they supported the beautiful seaside location at the Wentworth By The Sea Country Club in Portsmouth, NH. Betsy also works wonderfull with the wedding events planner there.

Jessa · Married on 09/19/2014

Absolutely amazing! We couldn't have been more impressed with this team! Thank you for helping make our day perfect!

Alyssa · Married on 09/13/2014

Betsy is simply amazing. She turned what would be a normal, regular wedding tent into a magical place that not only matched our vision but exceeded it! And my bouquet was prettier than I could have imagined!! My husband and I saw the tent for the first time separately, and I only wished we could have seen each others reactions because they were the same....pure awe and joy and thankfulness to Betsy for making it all so perfect. She also goes above and beyond that of a florist, she was so helpful in accommodating our requests and finding little special touches that just enhanced the entire look of the tent! ( I LOVED the birdcage she provided for our cards, it was exactly what I was envisioning!!!) Many thanks to Betsy and her team for being a part of our day and making is so beautiful!!

Flower Kiosk provided the flowers for our rehearsal dinner Centerpieces they were beautiful! They were the exact size and colors we had requested. They delivered on time to the venue, were set up, and we were able to take them home and use them at our ceremony the next day. I would highly recommend them!