Flower Girls OBX Reviews

Flower Girls OBX 5
Flower Girls OBX 6
Flower Girls OBX 7

joanna · Married on 10/24/2015

The flowers that Flower Girls provided me with were alive and beyond any expectation I had! Absolutely gorgeous. They were extremely easy and nice to work with. When the flowers were brought to me, I cried for the first time...happy tears of course! This is *THE* company to work with when planning a wedding.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2015

I absolutely LOVED working with Flower Girls OBX!! I was an out of town bride, so planning my October wedding in Nags Head felt overwhelming. From my first contact with Page, she answered all of my questions and was full of inspiring ideas of her own. She was so easy to work with, and created a perfect floral package within my budget. On my wedding day, I was BLOWN away. Our guests (and photographer!) all raved about the beautiful bouquets. I couldn't have been more pleased, and would recommend Page and Flower Girls OBX to anyone!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Kelsey · Married on 10/03/2015

So incredibly beautiful and page and Mary went above and beyond or expectations to make our wedding a magical dream come true. I felt like a princess! Love the flower girls!!!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Nonie · Married on 10/03/2015

Flower Girls were an absolute delight to work with. Page was so helpful and had wonderful suggestions and designs - always being very sweet and never pushy. The actual weekend of the wedding Joaquin was bearing down on the Outer Banks. The ceremony venue needed to be moved indoors. Page, along with Duck Woods CC, quickly made all the necessary adjustments and created a beautiful spot. While I was falling all to pieces Page remained calm and resolute. I would recommend Flower Girls to any one.

Sent on 10/10/2015

Taylor · Married on 09/20/2015

I worked with Page pretty exclusively from The Flower Girls OBX and let me tell you she is every bride's dream. She was one of my FAVORITE vendors to work with! I got married in September - and being a wedding planner myself I am well aware that this is busy season for OBX vendors and Page never skipped a beat. As most brides, the flowers were a very important part of my wedding day, and Page made everything so easy. She was able to communicate fast over email, keep an updated itemized breakdown, flexible on making last minute changes, able to give me advice on flowers (options, why something would or wouldn't work, what was the most cost effective) - she was even able to create things she had never done before and was honest if she needed to do research on how much it would cost. She is an angel - trust that she will take care of you, and know that she truly puts her heart and soul into what she does. She will take your vision and make it a reality. THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Kelly · Married on 07/03/2015

When I walked into our reception space and saw the centerpieces created by Flower Girls OBX for the first time, I literally gasped. As an out of town bride, I worked with the flower girls exclusively over phone and email to create the look of the flowers for our wedding. They took a look at my pintrest board to get a feel for color and ambiance, and we emailed back and forth tirelessly to get the bouquets and decorations just as I imagined. For a florist to understand and execute my vision so flawlessly without having met to discuss the design face to face truly floored me. They really took the time to understand the feel that I was going for, and then used that aesthetic and their unique way with flowers to create something magnificent.

Beyond simply designing the flowers, however, Page really went above and beyond in working with my fiancee and I. She even went to the rental company and looked for table cloths to match the centerpieces, as I wouldn't be able to make it in person to do so. I wanted my guests to be able to adorn themselves with blooms upon entering the ceremony, so the flowergirls provided not only the flowers, but a tablecloth, straight pins, and bobby pins to make my vision a reality. Their work on the look of our reception went way beyond bringing in their centerpieces and sticking them on each table. They designed beautiful and distinct tablescapes for each table, decorated the countertops and fireplace of the event space, and picked beautiful vases and votives that made the design exactly what I had envisioned. In our case, the flowers brought our entire wedding together. I could not possibly have been happier with our choice.

Sent on 07/23/2015

Shawna · Married on 05/01/2015

We used Flower Girls OBX for bouquets, boutineers and corsages for our May wedding. They were beautiful! We only had a picture of our idea to provide them with, as we were planning the wedding from out of town. They understood our vision and worked within our budget to create beautiful flowers for the wedding. Thank you, Flower Girls!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Stacie · Married on 12/13/2014

The Flower Girls were very easy to work with. Very professional and detailed. The flowers could not have been more beautiful. Thanks for making our day so special. I would recommend their services for any occasion.

Sent on 02/07/2015

Mary and Paige were great! The flowers were gorgeous. We had to do all correspondence over the phone and via email, so I was pleasantly surprised when my flowers arrived and were as pretty as I could have imagined them!!

Sent on 12/04/2014

sandy · Married on 10/12/2014

Beautiful flowers and made adjustments when certain flowers weren't available.

Sent on 11/25/2014

Rachael · Married on 09/25/2014

Page & Mary were wonderful to work with and the flowers turned out PERFECT!

Sent on 10/11/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/19/2014

I cannot say enough about this business. They made my ceremony unique and beautiful. Not only did they provide my flowers, they supplied our center pieces and pew decor. The best part though, was my flower crown.

It was important to me to use local, small businesses, and I truly believe I got the personal care that only they can provide. I could rant on but simply put, use these lovely, local ladies.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2014

I am from MN and got married in the OBX, so I was strictly going off reviews and word of mouth for all of my services. I found flowergirls online and sent an e-mail with a picture I found online asking if they would be able to create that for me. I worked with Paige and Mary. The result I got on my wedding day was BEAUTIFUL! The flowers looked even better than the picture, and matched down to every detail. They also provided extra flowers for decorations at a minimal charge. Very easy to pleasant to work with and had everything ready go to right on time on my wedding day.

Sent on 09/27/2014

Katlin · Married on 09/06/2014

We were so pleased with the Flower Girls. They were so personal and made the entire process so easy and not complicated. They really did give off the impression that there one goal was to make me happy. No complaints here, the flowers were so beautiful!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Deanna · Married on 08/11/2014

Flower Girls provided us beautiful, perfect, fresh flowers for our wedding day! So happy we chose Flower Girls for our wedding day florist!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Kristiana · Married on 06/21/2014

Page and her team at Flower Girls are phenomenal. The arrangements they provided for the wedding were exactly what I had wanted they were able to take my ideas and visions and put them into reality. We first emailed each other back and forth and then sat down to talk about their services and flowers and signed a contract. Up until the wedding she was reaching out to me for clarification and she even called me to tell me that there were some new blue colored hydrangeas that would look beautiful on my centerpieces to see if I was interested, which I appreciated so much and having the blue and white hydrangeas on the tables with the other wildflowers looked amazing. The flowers held up so well and I still cannot get over my bouquet. It was gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. Page even brought a tub of extra flowers so I could fill up any extra vases that I had which was SUPER NICE and unexpected.

Also, for the price of what we paid for the flowers, we got way more than our money's worth.. She is definitely the best bang for you buck as far as florists go in the OBX and her team is the sweetest. They were also flexible with the vessels because we provided our own and we were able to drop them off the day before the wedding so she could have them to arrange the flowers.

Flower Girls is a wonderful florist and I am so glad to have found them!

Sent on 07/05/2014
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/21/2014

Very wonderful to work with. Was able to provide multiple options for what we wanted for our wedding. Was punctual and very creative. Our wedding style was whimsical and the flowers pulled the entire look together. All the flowers were fresh and full. These girls were absolutely amazing to work with.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Paul · Married on 05/22/2014

Flower girls made sure I received exactly what I wanted. They provided beautiful flowers for my budget. They delivered the flowers as scheduled.

Sent on 07/06/2014

Julie · Married on 09/26/2014

The Flower Girls were great to work with. They took my vision for my wedding and brought it to life. They were able to capture the pure beauty of the flowers and make the arrangements look natural and organic. They are very knowledgable and friendly.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Abby · Married on 09/21/2018

Excellent service, beautiful, and affordable!

I live in WA state and had a destination wedding in Nags Head. Flower Girls OBX did an amazing job meeting with me, communicating with me, and sharing my vision! I received so many compliments from my friends and family regarding the flowers and decor. Thank you!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Amber · Married on 04/21/2018

3.5

Flower girls OBX did great. The only complaint I have is that I asked them not to use roses in the forms I filled out, and my bridal bouquet consisted of several roses. Other than that, everything was beautiful and the color scheme was met to my expectations.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Teri · Married on 10/02/2014

The flowers were beautiful. I was very pleased with the product.

Sent on 11/25/2014

Melissa · Married on 04/18/2014

4.2
      3.5

I am exceptionally familiar with the floral industry as my former mother-in-law owned a phenomenal shop in New Jersey so I know that when choosing flowers, you have to be realistic about what may or may not be available at certain times of year and how that can affect the look and cost of an arrangement. The Flower Girls were the only floral designers on the OBX who could make an arrangement that mirrored an arrangement I had found on Pintrest and at a cost I could afford. Since this was a small affair, I wanted something that was budget-friendly, but also that would stand out as a centerpiece of the ceremony. They gave me just that! The compliments I have received on the flowers are truly deserved. They were vibrant and withstood the fierce winds we faced that day! I believe these ladies are up-and-coming in the OBX wedding scene and definitely need to be given your time and consideration.

Sent on 07/21/2014